PDA

View Full Version : Immigrants Will Destroy America If They Don't Vote Republican

Cigar
09-08-2014, 12:31 PM
A Hispanic friend sent this link to me this morning .... http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/schlafly-immigrants-will-destroy-america-if-they-dont-vote-republican#sthash.kCI3uhv0.dpuf

In an interview over the weekend, Eagle Forum founder Phyllis Schlafly said the immigrant “invasion” threatens the stability and future of America because it may undermine the electoral prospects of the Republican Party.

Warning that immigrants are liberals “who are not accustomed to our ideas of self-government and limited government” and “expect government to take care of them,” Schlafly said they will lead to the demise of the GOP, bringing America down with it: “Well, it might take 50 years, but meanwhile the Republican Party will be dead. Maybe so will the U.S.”

“I think they ought to be put on buses and sent back immediately,” she said. “There’s no reason to let them in. They say they have to go before some court. They don’t need to go before some court. It’s an invasion of people we don’t want in this country, and they ought to be sent back.” “The Democrats know perfectly well that the people coming in are people who are not accustomed to our ideas of self-government and limited government, and they expect government to take care of them, and that’s what we’re doing,” Schlafly said.

... yes the Hispanic Community is watching and reading ... :wink: Tick Tock

Mister D
09-08-2014, 12:35 PM
yes, your friend sent it. lol

Yes, the clock is ticking. Blacks are slowly but surely being economically and politically displaced.

Cigar
09-08-2014, 12:42 PM
yes, your friend sent it. lol

Yes, the clock is ticking. Blacks are slowly but surely being economically and politically displaced.

... and is that a problem for you?

Are you now campaigning for better economically and politically placed Blacks :laugh:

BTW ... Mister D ... do you know any Hispanic's better economically and politically placed than these two? :grin:

http://media.tumblr.com/9c3dd37d1f74aec5c93a919a4d4060b3/tumblr_inline_mmwpfsxCFR1qz4rgp.jpg (http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/50595206982/obama-i-have-complete-confidence-in-eric-holder)

Are you running away from the Subject?

Because this Thread is about Phyllis Schlafly and what she said.

texan
09-08-2014, 12:51 PM
I find it humorous that the dems here think that all the minorities will always vote dem. That nothing will ever change, pretty funny.

Cigar
09-08-2014, 12:53 PM
I find it humorous that the dems here think that all the minorities will always vote dem. That nothing will ever change, pretty funny.

I find it humorous that you know how Dems think or how all minorities will vote. :laugh:

BTW ... This Thread is about what a "Conservative" said ...

Mister D
09-08-2014, 12:58 PM

Are you now campaigning for better economically and politically placed Blacks :laugh:

BTW ... Mister D ... do you know any Hispanic's better economically and politically placed than these two? :grin:

http://media.tumblr.com/9c3dd37d1f74aec5c93a919a4d4060b3/tumblr_inline_mmwpfsxCFR1qz4rgp.jpg (http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/50595206982/obama-i-have-complete-confidence-in-eric-holder)

Your comments in the OP are the topic. Don't like it? Too bad. :wink:

What has Obama done for blacks? You do realize your vicarious triumph in Obama is pathetic, right?

Cigar
09-08-2014, 01:06 PM

What has Obama done for blacks? You do realize your vicarious triumph in Obama is pathetic, right?

I can't and don't speaks for all Blacks. I can only speak for myself and the Blacks that I know ... and we're all exstatic to be part of the Back-2-Back Presidential Victories over The GOP and not one of us have ever asked for or wanted President Obama to do anything

Now ... back to the subject and Topic of this Thread, about what a Conservative said about Immigrants will Distroy America if they don't Vote Republican

... now are you capable of discussing this Thread or are afraid to an have to deflect to your typical racist rants against Blacks

I'm sure someone here in Management would like you to follow the Forum Rule and stay on topic.

You can always start your own Thread on Black People if you like.

Care to try sport?

Mister D
09-08-2014, 01:11 PM
I can't and don't speaks for all Blacks. I can only speak for myself and the Blacks that I know ... and we're all exstatic to be part of the Back-2-Back Presidential Victories over The GOP and not one of us have ever asked for or wanted President Obama to do anything

Now ... back to the subject and Topic of this Thread, about what a Conservative said about Immigrants will Distroy America if they don't Vote Republican

... now are you capable of discussing this Thread or are afraid to an have to deflect to your typical racist rants against Blacks

I'm sure someone here in Management would like you to follow the Forum Rule and stay on topic.

You can always start your own Thread on Black People if you like.

Care to try sport?

I didn't ask you to speak for anyone but yourself. Seriously, you really need to retire these canned responses. Anyway, so you have no idea what Obama has done for black people. You just support him because he's black. Gotcha. Of course you have tried to deny that in the past.

I am on topic. The clock is indeed ticking for Black America. You are being sl;owly but surely displaced both economically and politically. It's the demographics, stupid. :wink:

Cigar
09-08-2014, 01:14 PM
I didn't ask you to speak for anyone but yourself. Seriously, you really need to retire these canned responses. Anyway, so you have no idea what Obama has done for black people. You just support him because he's black. Gotcha. Of course you have tried to deny that in the past.

I am on topic. The clock is indeed ticking for Black America. You are being sl;owly but surely displaced both economically and politically. It's the demographics, stupid. :wink:

What has George W Bush done for the White Race :rollseyes:

Apparently you need someone of your color to "do" something for "you" :laugh:

The subject is still about what a Conservative Women said about Immigrant will Destroy America if they don't Vote Republican

What does cole have to do with this ... ?

Can't you participate with the Thread without showing your racism

Mister D
09-08-2014, 01:20 PM
What has George W Bush done for the White Race :rollseyes:

Apparently you need someone of your color to "do" something for "you" :laugh:

The subject is still about what a Conservative Women said about Immigrant will Destroy America if they don't Vote Republican

What does cole have to do with this ... ?

Can't you participate with the Thread without showing your racism

Nothing! :laugh: Nothing at all! No one claimed Bush did anything for whites. On the other hand, no one here has a slavish devotion to Bush let alone one based on race.

So why do you support Obama when the migration of Latinos clearly hurts blacks?

Cigar
09-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Nothing! :laugh: Nothing at all! No one claimed Bush did anything for whites. On the other hand, no one here has a slavish devotion to Bush let alone one based on race.

So why do you support Obama when the migration of Latinos clearly hurts blacks?

http://www.quotehd.com/imagequotes/authors36/tmb/denis-healey-it-is-a-good-thing-to-follow-the-first-law-of-holes-if.jpg (http://www.quotehd.com/quotes/words/Stop/61)

This Thread is about Immigrants will Destroy America if they don't Vote Republican

I can understand why you're stuck on you're Fears and why you're not going to stay on topic :laugh:

Good Faith Guideline (Clarification of Rule #1) :grin:

You are expected to engage in and contribute to discussion rather than detract from it. Examples of posting in bad faith include, are but not limited to: a pattern of behavior of breaking rules, trolling, going off topic outside of a natural progression, or attacking other members to include baiting members in threads or posts. Members who show a pattern of non-responsive insults, without contributing to the discussion in any meaningful way, will be subject to a violation of the good faith guideline.

Mister D
09-08-2014, 01:36 PM
http://www.quotehd.com/imagequotes/authors36/tmb/denis-healey-it-is-a-good-thing-to-follow-the-first-law-of-holes-if.jpg (http://www.quotehd.com/quotes/words/Stop/61)

This Thread is about Immigrants will Destroy America if they don't Vote Republican

I can understand why you're stuck on you're Fears and why you're not going to stay on topic :laugh:

Good Faith Guideline (Clarification of Rule #1) :grin:

You are expected to engage in and contribute to discussion rather than detract from it. Examples of posting in bad faith include, are but not limited to: a pattern of behavior of breaking rules, trolling, going off topic outside of a natural progression, or attacking other members to include baiting members in threads or posts. Members who show a pattern of non-responsive insults, without contributing to the discussion in any meaningful way, will be subject to a violation of the good faith guideline.

Asking you why you suport Obama when the migration of Latinos clearly hurts blacks is detracting from the topic? Sorry, the topic is immigration and its effects on America. If yuo don't want to talk about the effects Latino migration has on Black America you best stop posting about immigration because I'm going to do it every time.

sachem
09-08-2014, 01:38 PM
I find it humorous that the dems here think that all the minorities will always vote dem. That nothing will ever change, pretty funny.I don't think the lefties here all think the same thing about everything. I think folks who generalize are funny. Strange, not necessarily humorous.

Redrose
09-08-2014, 01:42 PM

Both of them should be in Levenworth.

Cigar
09-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Asking you why you suport Obama when the migration of Latinos clearly hurts blacks is detracting from the topic? Sorry, the topic is immigration and its effects on America. If yuo don't want to talk about the effects Latino migration has on Black America you best stop posting about immigration because I'm going to do it every time.

This happens to be your opinion and you're entitled to whatever you believe ...

But never in my 50 years on this earth has that been the case ... so I'm betting there's 2 or 3 like me. :laugh:

So ... whadaya that to say about Immigrants Will Destroy America if they Don't Vote Republican :grin:

Gonna keep running ... ?

Cigar
09-08-2014, 01:44 PM
I don't think the lefties here all think the same thing about everything. I think folks who generalize are funny. Strange, not necessarily humorous.

:grin: Yea ... but he sure makes a good mascot for the Forum Racist on this Forum.

sachem
09-08-2014, 01:52 PM
:grin: Yea ... but he sure makes a good mascot for the Forum Racist on this Forum.There are a few.

Mister D
09-08-2014, 02:06 PM
:grin: Yea ... but he sure makes a good mascot for the Forum Racist on this Forum.

I like how your prose gets even clumsier when you get frustrated. :grin:

Mister D
09-08-2014, 02:07 PM
This happens to be your opinion and you're entitled to whatever you believe ...

But never in my 50 years on this earth has that been the case ... so I'm betting there's 2 or 3 like me. :laugh:

So ... whadaya that to say about Immigrants Will Destroy America if they Don't Vote Republican :grin:

Gonna keep running ... ?

OK what good does Latino immigration do for Blacks? :laugh: Surely you have a different opinion...

nic34
09-08-2014, 02:13 PM
So what good did Italian immigration do for the Irish?

Cigar
09-08-2014, 02:15 PM
This Thread is about Immigrants will Destroy America if they Don't Vote Republican

Apparently one forum member think this thread is about Black People or Black immigrants.

Is management going to get involved, or are you going to sit back and watch Forum Rules get broken?

The Thread is about what will happen if Immigrants don't Vote Republican, based on what a Conservative said.

Mister D
09-08-2014, 02:42 PM
So what good did Italian immigration do for the Irish?

It didn't hurt them all. Both groups have done well. On the other hand, Latino migration clearly hurts blacks. Si se puede! :afro:

Cigar
09-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Clearly Latinos hurt Blacks :grin: ... when my Lawn gets Fertilized

Let's just go with it, D needs to feel good about himself or his life has no meaning :laugh:

Cigar
09-08-2014, 03:46 PM
So does anyone have anything to say about what will happen to America if Immigrants don't Vote Republican? :grin:

Mainecoons
09-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Just a reminder Cigar as to whom your replacements are:

http://www.alipac.us/images/illegal_immigrants.jpg

Obama is looking out for you!

:rofl:

Dr. Who
09-08-2014, 06:33 PM
It didn't hurt them all. Both groups have done well. On the other hand, Latino migration clearly hurts blacks. Si se puede! :afro:
Please address the topic at hand and not attempt to create your own version of that topic.

Mainecoons
09-08-2014, 06:55 PM
The subject and the OP is just another partisan hack flame bait thread from Cigar. How the hell do you address that?

Whoops, I'm sorry, I forgot that Cigar is our Most Favored Troll here. Particular with you, Pete.

Ignore this post.

:grin:

del
09-08-2014, 07:01 PM
phyllis schlafly

lol

Mainecoons
09-08-2014, 07:02 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Camp follower alert!

Cigar
09-08-2014, 07:02 PM
The Subject of the Thread is about an individual who freely spoke on the behalf of Republicans. and said that Immigrants will destroy America in they DON'T VOTE Republicans.

This individual don't say anything about Black American ,,, she said Immigrant who don't Vote Republican.

Over 30 posts of defelections :laugh:

Mister D
09-08-2014, 07:03 PM
The Subject of the Thread is about an individual who freely spoke on the behalf of Republicans. and said that Immigrants will destroy America in they DON'T VOTE Republicans.

This individual don't say anything about Black American ,,, she said Immigrant who don't Vote Republican.

:laugh:

Cigar
09-08-2014, 07:05 PM
Let me make is simpler for those who need it ...

What Immigrant Group is going to distort America if they don't Vote Republican? :grin:

Can you answer that without deflection?

Cigar
09-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Let me make is simpler for those who need it ...

What Immigrant Group is going to distort America if they don't Vote Republican? :grin:

Can you answer that without deflection?

Didn't think so ... :wink:

Mister D
09-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Didn't think so ... :wink:

We're having fun with you and your stupid thread. :wink:

Cigar
09-08-2014, 07:51 PM

Then obviously I should have posted it "on The Serious Side" Section ...

Because obviously no none can answer the question; why if Immigrants who don't Vote Republicans, American will be Destroyed

Mister D
09-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Then obviously I should have posted it "on The Serious Side" Section ...

Because obviously no none can answer the question; why if Immigrants who don't Vote Republicans, American will be Destroyed

no none even be tryin' yo! :afro:

lynn
09-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Most likely, these new immigrants are not going to vote at all.

Dr. Who
09-08-2014, 09:52 PM
And that is bad faith. If you want others to treat your own posts with civility, it behoves you to do the same. Realistically you and all of the others who have responded with ridicule should be thread banned. Shame on you. Cigar is trying to engage you in discussion and in spite of all your rhetoric that he is simply a troll, when he tries, you all act like trolls. You are all hypocrites.

Mister D
09-09-2014, 07:56 AM
And that is bad faith. If you want others to treat your own posts with civility, it behoves you to do the same. Realistically you and all of the others who have responded with ridicule should be thread banned. Shame on you. Cigar is trying to engage you in discussion and in spite of all your rhetoric that he is simply a troll, when he tries, you all act like trolls. You are all hypocrites.

^lol

Captain Obvious
09-09-2014, 07:58 AM

The O'bama hasn't done much for many of his political support circles. It's kind of why they've turned on him.

It's telling when hearing the O'bama get trashed regularly on Democracy Now.

Mister D
09-09-2014, 08:05 AM
The O'bama hasn't done much for many of his political support circles. It's kind of why they've turned on him.

It's telling when hearing the O'bama get trashed regularly on Democracy Now.

Yeah, it turned from vague disappointment at the end of his first term to disgust sometime in his second term.

I've just never seen such slavish devotion to a POTUS. Not even his party. The individual.

Captain Obvious
09-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Yeah, it turned from vague disappointment at the end of his first term to disgust sometime in his second term.

I've just never seen such slavish devotion to a POTUS. Not even his party. The individual.

My wife is a political eunuch, she has zero interest in it and even she noticed it.

We were driving home late last week and I had Democracy Now on the radio which is basically a whole show on "Republicans suck, conservatives suck, America sucks..." and I sort of pointed that out to my wife just for fun because you can basically predict what they're going to cover. Anyway that Juan Gonzalez dude does this segment on the O'bama really painting him in a bad light, basically saying he sided with the Republicans over and over again against his constituents wishes. So my wife says "wait, aren't they supposed to be on the President's side"?

I could only laugh out loud, if my wife can see it then everyone can.

Mister D
09-09-2014, 08:14 AM
My wife is a political eunuch, she has zero interest in it and even she noticed it.

We were driving home late last week and I had Democracy Now on the radio which is basically a whole show on "Republicans suck, conservatives suck, America sucks..." and I sort of pointed that out to my wife just for fun because you can basically predict what they're going to cover. Anyway that Juan Gonzalez dude does this segment on the O'bama really painting him in a bad light, basically saying he sided with the Republicans over and over again against his constituents wishes. So my wife says "wait, aren't they supposed to be on the President's side"?

With my slavish devotion comment I was referring to Cigar. Just to clarify.

Captain Obvious
09-09-2014, 08:18 AM

I didn't realize Cigar was Slavic.

Mister D
09-09-2014, 08:20 AM
I didn't realize Cigar was Slavic.

He might be able to pass for a Polack on the phone. :undecided:

Captain Obvious
09-09-2014, 08:22 AM
He might be able to pass for a Polack on the phone. :undecided:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-H7j_HYasWFk/UMUJg7CP_QI/AAAAAAAAB_k/ZqGmpKi4uzc/s1600/358qci.jpg

nic34
09-09-2014, 02:20 PM

Yes, the dems need a real liberal on their side and they aren't afraid to say so.

Go Bernie!

Cigar
09-09-2014, 02:28 PM

You are just like a Jock Itch :laugh:

Mister D
09-09-2014, 02:44 PM
You are just like a Jock Itch :laugh:

:undecided: