PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton speaking of G.W. Bush

Bob
09-08-2014, 03:22 PM
DALLAS, TX - APRIL 24: Former President George W. Bush participates in a signing ceremony inside the Freedom Hall for the joint use agreement between the National Archive and the George W. Bush Presidential Center on the campus of Southern Methodist University on April 24, 2013 in Dallas, Texas. Dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Library is to take place on April 25 with all five living U.S. Presidents in attendance. (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images)

Former President Bill Clinton admitted Monday that although he didn't always agree with former President George W. Bush's decisions during the latter's presidency, the two developed a personal relationship that resulted in the two learning a lot about each other.

"When he decided what he thought was right, he went for it," Mr. Clinton said, flanked by Mr. Bush, during an event announcing a presidential leadership initiative. "And sometimes I didn't agree with what he thought was right, but I recognized that he was doing what he thought was right, not what he thought the politics of the moment required or what the constituencies even within his own party required," Mr. Clinton said.
He added, "You always want to be underestimated by your adversaries. He consistently benefitted by being underestimated and so did I for totally different reasons."

http://news.yahoo.com/george-w-bush-reveals-unofficial-080615809.html

Private Pickle
09-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Bill was always a Statesman.

Bob
09-08-2014, 03:26 PM

So is President G.W Bush.

LOL, I think you mean *he was always a statesman even when raping women. *(Bill)

Cigar
09-08-2014, 03:29 PM

Who got his Johnson Sucked in The White House

Cigar
09-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Last week there was Jimmy Love :laugh:

Common Sense
09-08-2014, 03:31 PM

LOL, I think you mean *he was always a statesman even when raping women. *(Bill)

Way to stay classy, Bob.

Allegations do not equal a crime.

Bob
09-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Way to stay classy, Bob.

Allegations do not equal a crime.

Well, then the courts should all close down.

Common Sense
09-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Well, then the courts should all close down.

Oh, OK Bob...

texan
09-08-2014, 03:33 PM
He speaks the truth and it was a backhand comparison to the latest whom he can't stand. Proably never met a more dishonest individual than.........I will leave it at that.

Private Pickle
09-08-2014, 03:40 PM

I wouldn't exactly call GW a "Statesman".

donttread
09-08-2014, 04:07 PM
DALLAS, TX - APRIL 24: Former President George W. Bush participates in a signing ceremony inside the Freedom Hall for the joint use agreement between the National Archive and the George W. Bush Presidential Center on the campus of Southern Methodist University on April 24, 2013 in Dallas, Texas. Dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Library is to take place on April 25 with all five living U.S. Presidents in attendance. (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images)

Former President Bill Clinton admitted Monday that although he didn't always agree with former President George W. Bush's decisions during the latter's presidency, the two developed a personal relationship that resulted in the two learning a lot about each other.

"When he decided what he thought was right, he went for it," Mr. Clinton said, flanked by Mr. Bush, during an event announcing a presidential leadership initiative. "And sometimes I didn't agree with what he thought was right, but I recognized that he was doing what he thought was right, not what he thought the politics of the moment required or what the constituencies even within his own party required," Mr. Clinton said.
He added, "You always want to be underestimated by your adversaries. He consistently benefitted by being underestimated and so did I for totally different reasons."

http://news.yahoo.com/george-w-bush-reveals-unofficial-080615809.html
(http://news.yahoo.com/george-w-bush-reveals-unofficial-080615809.html[/QUOTE])

Trust me almost nobody in Washington is doing the right thing

Green Arrow
09-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Birds of a feather flock together.

Carlsen
09-08-2014, 04:23 PM

He look like the statesman :)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m27vp6CDP01qzfpt4.jpg

Gerrard Winstanley
09-08-2014, 04:50 PM
I wouldn't exactly call GW a "Statesman".
I call them both pricks.

Beevee
09-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Who got his Johnson Sucked in The White House

There are many jealous men who wouldn't care where their Johnson was sucked, just as long as it is. (Pun intended)

nathanbforrest45
09-08-2014, 06:44 PM

I think he meant Bill was always a studsman

Blackrook
09-08-2014, 10:49 PM
I have no doubt in my mind that Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broderrick. I don't think anyone doubts it.

Ransom
09-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Bill Clinton with Barack Obama adding soap and Michelle folding couldn't do Bush's laundry. And that's just a fact.

Cigar
09-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Bill Clinton with Barack Obama adding soap and Michelle folding couldn't do Bush's laundry. And that's just a fact.

ok ... and that changes what? :laugh: