PDA

View Full Version : New Witness Confirms

Cigar
09-09-2014, 09:55 AM
Michael Brown Was Shot While His Hands Were UpA new witness to the Michael Brown shooting has spoken to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. His account confirms what other witnesses have said, with a few extra details.

Yet another witness has come forward in the Michael Brown shooting, telling a very similar account to the other four witnesses who have spoken publicly. He is one of the two workers pictured above. That photo was posted to Instagram just after the shooting.

St. Louis Post-Dispatch has the story:

The co-worker told KTVI that Brown promised to come back and resume their conversation; Brown walked away, and the workers returned to their job.

About a half-hour later, the worker heard a gunshot. Then he saw Brown running away from a police car. Wilson trailed about 10 to 15 feet behind, gun in hand. About 90 feet away from the car, the worker said, Wilson fired another shot at Brown, whose back was turned.

The worker said Brown stumbled and then stopped, put his hands up, turned around and said, “OK, OK, OK, OK, OK.” He said he told investigators from the St. Louis County police and the FBI that because of the stumble, it seemed to him that Brown had been wounded.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/09/michael-brown-was-shot-while-his-hands

I don't know what you think, but predict a lot of people are going to be indicted and sent to jail for lying to State and Federal Authorities

exotix
09-09-2014, 10:01 AM
That's like 14 people now who saw the same thing ... naturally the prosecutor McCulloch ... who like all the white cops are 2nd Amendment *remedy* tea party oathkeepers ... will show the Grand Jury that this was stand your ground in self-defense ... all he needs is Darren Wilson to confirm it ..

*I'm fair & balanced*

~ St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch

http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/08/18/5ab68a2a-9935-4593-b5fd-b6fcff0fe42c/thumbnail/620x350/20b4734fc437647f6bcc7eec6e24beef/ap110210039761.jpg

Alyosha
09-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Do we need to make this a Tea Party thing? Like cops in NYC, LA and Chicago are never shooting the shit out of people.

You guys...

Mainecoons
09-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Another Bait thread from Cigar and Camp Follower Exo.

Yawn.

Really.

Matty
09-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Do we need to make this a Tea Party thing? Like cops in NYC, LA and Chicago are never shooting the shit out of people.

You guys...
Haven't we already established cops are the shit stains on society and criminals make the best citizens? Yep. I think we have.

Cigar
09-09-2014, 10:07 AM
That's like 14 people now who saw the same thing ... naturally the prosecutor McCulloch ... who like all the white cops are 2nd Amendment *remedy* tea party oathkeepers ... will show the Grand Jury that this was stand your ground in self-defense ... all he needs is Darren Wilson to confirm it ..

*I'm fair & balanced*

~ St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch

http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/08/18/5ab68a2a-9935-4593-b5fd-b6fcff0fe42c/thumbnail/620x350/20b4734fc437647f6bcc7eec6e24beef/ap110210039761.jpg

As you know, they all got together to come up with this Lie ... :wink:

nathanbforrest45
09-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints

hanger4
09-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Well that explains the bullet wounds in his back and in the back of his arm. OOPS that's not what the autopsy report said.

Cigar
09-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Well that explains the bullet wounds in his back and in the back of his arm. OOPS that's not what the autopsy report said.

Realax ... we already know from history, nothing is going to happen to the Cop

I'm just waiting for Civil Suits

Mr. Right
09-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Wait, I think I was in Fergusen when this happened. Here is my testimomny __________________________________________________ __
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

I swear fo Gawd!

Cigar
09-09-2014, 05:24 PM
I can't image how anyone saw anything ....

It was only noon in broad daylight in the middle of the street.

:smiley_ROFLMAO: Honest your Honor ... it was the Sun Light

hanger4
09-09-2014, 06:06 PM
To bad the autopsy report shames your witnesses. Must be tough denying the truth.

Cigar
09-09-2014, 06:10 PM
To bad the autopsy report shames your witnesses. Must be tough denying the truth.

Yea DS ... can you explain the Bullet that was found in a house down stream.

The Witnesses said Brown "jerked: after he "heard" the shot, then turned around.

Pay attention there will be a test later.

hanger4
09-09-2014, 06:22 PM
Yea DS ... can you explain the Bullet that was found in a house down stream.

The Witnesses said Brown "jerked: after he "heard" the shot, then turned around.

Pay attention there will be a test later.
Then explain the bullet wounds in the front of the arm with hands up ??

Cigar
09-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Then explain the bullet wounds in the front of the arm with hands up ??

Ok ... real slow now ...

The Cop shot and missed while has back was turned.

Brown turned around and put his hands up

Just like all those Witnesses said

hanger4
09-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Ok ... real slow now ...

The Cop shot and missed while has back was turned.

Brown turned around and put his hands up

Just like all those Witnesses said
Hands up, wounds would be in back of arm not front.

Cigar
09-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Hands up, wounds would be in back of arm not front.

S l o w e r ...

Turn First

Then put hands up

hanger4
09-09-2014, 06:58 PM
S l o w e r ...

Turn First

Then put hands up Like I've asked, how are the wounds in the front of the arm. Can't happen with hands up. Think Cigar look in a mirror with your hands up.p

Cigar
09-09-2014, 07:32 PM
Like I've asked, how are the wounds in the front of the arm. Can't happen with hands up. Think @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) look in a mirror with your hands up.p

I don't walk worth my palms out

Blackrook
09-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Race whores who are stirring up black anger about this don't care what actually happened, they will condemn the cop no matter what the facts turn out to be.

This cop's life is ruined. He will have to go in hiding, and for the rest of his life he will be hounded by the race whores and their enablers Cigar and exotix.

hanger4
09-09-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't walk worth my palms out And you don't get bullet wounds in the front of your arm with your hands up.

Cigar
09-11-2014, 11:34 AM
It's Raining Witnesses, and these are White Witnesses who don't live in Ferguson

Video Of Michael Brown Shooting Scene: 'He Had His FUCKING HANDS IN THE AIR!'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NR7VHs9wo0Q

Two men could be seen on video reacting to the shooting of unarmed teen Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., in what CNN described on Wednesday night as exclusive footage shot by a bystander on a cellphone. "He had his fucking hands in the air!" one of the men is heard shouting in the moments after the Aug. 9 shooting of the black teen by a white police officer. CNN aired the footage during "Anderson Cooper 360" and said it was filmed by an unidentified man near the scene of the shooting. CNN also talked to the two men who were shown on the video.

The men, who didn't wish to be identified, told CNN they witnessed the shooting from about 50 yards away. The man shown in the video in a pink shirt told CNN that they heard one gun shot followed by another about 30 seconds later. He said he saw Brown staggering and putting his hands up saying "Okay, okay, okay" but that "the cop didn't say get on the ground, he just kept shooting."

The man in the green shirt told CNN he saw Brown running away from the police car with his hands up as the officer chased him. He also said the police officer shot Brown again when his back was turned, according to CNN. The network said the two men have no connection to Michael Brown or his family. CNN reported that their accounts corroborate what other witnesses have reported: that Brown had his hands in the air and his back to Officer Darren Wilson when he was shot.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cnn-ferguson-video-bystanders-hands-air

hanger4
09-11-2014, 12:01 PM
It's Raining Witnesses, and these are White Witnesses who don't live in Ferguson

Video Of Michael Brown Shooting Scene: 'He Had His FUCKING HANDS IN THE AIR!'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NR7VHs9wo0Q

Two men could be seen on video reacting to the shooting of unarmed teen Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., in what CNN described on Wednesday night as exclusive footage shot by a bystander on a cellphone. "He had his fucking hands in the air!" one of the men is heard shouting in the moments after the Aug. 9 shooting of the black teen by a white police officer. CNN aired the footage during "Anderson Cooper 360" and said it was filmed by an unidentified man near the scene of the shooting. CNN also talked to the two men who were shown on the video.

The men, who didn't wish to be identified, told CNN they witnessed the shooting from about 50 yards away. The man shown in the video in a pink shirt told CNN that they heard one gun shot followed by another about 30 seconds later. He said he saw Brown staggering and putting his hands up saying "Okay, okay, okay" but that "the cop didn't say get on the ground, he just kept shooting."

The man in the green shirt told CNN he saw Brown running away from the police car with his hands up as the officer chased him. He also said the police officer shot Brown again when his back was turned, according to CNN. The network said the two men have no connection to Michael Brown or his family. CNN reported that their accounts corroborate what other witnesses have reported: that Brown had his hands in the air and his back to Officer Darren Wilson when he was shot.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cnn-ferguson-video-bystanders-hands-air

And agin the autopsy report contradicts that witness.

Cigar
09-11-2014, 12:04 PM
HOW FIVE INVESTIGATIONS INTO JFK’S MEDICAL/AUTOPSY EVIDENCE GOT IT WRONGhttp://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkmed/How5Investigations/How5InvestigationsGotItWrong_1a.htm

hanger4
09-11-2014, 12:10 PM
HOW FIVE INVESTIGATIONS INTO JFK’S MEDICAL/AUTOPSY EVIDENCE GOT IT WRONGhttp://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkmed/How5Investigations/How5InvestigationsGotItWrong_1a.htm

hanger4
09-11-2014, 12:15 PM

Your link concerns with where the bullets came from not where they entered the body. Get a clue.

Cigar
09-11-2014, 12:16 PM
All Witnesses are Liars and Autopsies are .... oh wait, excepts is your name is Oscar

Cigar
09-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Your link concerns with where the bullets came from not where they entered the body. Get a clue.

What about the Magic Bullet :wink:

hanger4
09-11-2014, 12:21 PM
How did Brown recieve bullet wounds in the front of his arm with his hands up ?? And yes some witnesses lie and get it wrong.