PDA

View Full Version : Before you shoot me and the messenger watch

texan
09-09-2014, 09:37 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html

i think this is very good and true. Reality may hurt some.

Redrose
09-09-2014, 10:06 PM

I've been a fan of O'Reilly for over ten years, but I've been frustrated with him on his opinion of BHO over the years. He kept giving him the benefit of the doubt much too often on too many issues.

What he is saying now, many of us have been saying for years. Had he been more critical of BHO, the 2012 election may have ended differently. Many Democrats, Independents and Libertarians watch him as well as Republicans.

I'm glad he is finally talking like that, but IMO he's a day late and a dollar short.

Matty
09-09-2014, 10:12 PM
I've been a fan of O'Reilly for over ten years, but I've been frustrated with him on his opinion of BHO over the years. He kept giving him the benefit of the doubt much too often on too many issues.

What he is saying now, many of us have been saying for years. Had he been more critical of BHO, the 2012 election may have ended differently. Many Democrats, Independents and Libertarians watch him as well as Republicans.

I'm glad he is finally talking like that, but IMO he's a day late and a dollar short.

I think the interview pre Super Bowl this past Jan. Ended any illusions he may have held. Smidgen!

Mac-7
09-10-2014, 06:27 AM

O'Reilly is a pompous blowhard.

I stopped caring what he thinks years ago.

and I agree with him on the issues generally.

texan
09-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Interesting that you agree with him but hate the blowhard...........He can be overbearing sometimes.....But at the same time his reasoning is to not let guests run the clock out is a trade off I am ok with.

Notice the dems here can't handle the truth of his memo?

Captain Obvious
09-10-2014, 10:50 AM
O'Reilly is a pompous blowhard.

I stopped caring what he thinks years ago.

and I agree with him on the issues generally.

My take also.

Cigar
09-10-2014, 11:16 AM

I don't understand ... wasn't this the plan over dinner January 20th 2009?

Common Sense
09-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Reality and O'Reilly may rhyme, but that's about all they have in common.

Mac-7
09-10-2014, 11:34 AM
Interesting that you agree with him but hate the blowhard...........He can be overbearing sometimes.....But at the same time his reasoning is to not let guests run the clock out is a trade off I am ok with.

Notice the dems here can't handle the truth of his memo?

I try to use reason instead of pure emotion.

so I can dislike O'Reilly personally while agreeing with him most of the time.