PDA

View Full Version : Teen May Get 2 Years For Pic Of Fake Oral Sex With Jesus (PHOTO)

Pages : [1] 2

kilgram
09-12-2014, 02:20 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2049120/thumbs/o-JESUS-STATUE-BLURRED-570.jpg?22
This photo can cost 2 years of prison to this 14 years old guy. According to Pennsylvania law he desecrated a revered object.

Seriously, and later you ask why do I believe religions dangerous...?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/11/oral-sex-jesus-statue-photo_n_5805174.html

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 02:25 AM
LOL, that's kinda funny.

Redrose
09-12-2014, 02:26 AM
If it was a statue of Mohammad, he'd be lying on the ground with his head resting on the small of his back.

Two years is a slap on the wrist. IMHO

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 02:30 AM
If it was a statue of Mohammad, he'd be lying on the ground with his head resting on the small of his back.

Not in America, it's not.

Redrose
09-12-2014, 02:36 AM
It's coming, even if you choose to deny it.

Rose colored glasses are so eighties.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 02:38 AM
It's coming, even if you choose to deny it.

Rose colored glasses are so eighties.

What does your paranoia have to do with the topic at hand? A 14 year old is going to jail for two years for taking a picture with a statue. We've got bigger problems than your jihadis in every shadow.

Redrose
09-12-2014, 02:48 AM
He broke the law. You know what a law is, right? Don't worry, he'll probably get probation.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 02:54 AM
He broke the law. You know what a law is, right? Don't worry, he'll probably get probation.

Yes, I know what a law is. It's a stupid one. He didn't hurt anyone or their property.

GrassrootsConservative
09-12-2014, 03:05 AM
PoliceState/10

Redrose
09-12-2014, 03:47 AM
PoliceState/10

If the teen had just acted out for friends, and walked away, no harm done. Nobody was hurt, no property was damaged. But this goofy, disrespectful teen posted a very offensive picture of Jesus. His own stupidity drew attention to his sacrilege. That awful image is out there. That is where I take issue with it, and those who think it's humorous.

Menorahs desecrated, Crucifixes soaked in urine, Statues of the Blessed Mother vandalized, and the response from non-Christians and non-Jews is laughter. As a Christian I cannot and will not allow filthy, stupid images like that appear without a protest.

The good Muslims are taking a lot of heat right now for the crimes of the radicalized ones. But one thing they should be commended for is they defend their religion. We Christians and Jews need to do likewise.

Morally we are sinking fast. Little by little we keep lowering the bar of what's acceptable and what isn't.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 03:55 AM
If the teen had just acted out for friends, and walked away, no harm done. Nobody was hurt, no property was damaged. But this goofy, disrespectful teen posted a very offensive picture of Jesus. His own stupidity drew attention to his sacrilege. That awful image is out there. That is where I take issue with it, and those who think it's humorous.

Menorahs desecrated, Crucifixes soaked in urine, Statues of the Blessed Mother vandalized, and the response from non-Christians and non-Jews is laughter. As a Christian I cannot and will not allow filthy, stupid images like that appear without a protest.

The good Muslims are taking a lot of heat right now for the crimes of the radicalized ones. But one thing they should be commended for is they defend their religion. We Christians and Jews need to do likewise.

Morally we are sinking fast. Little by little we keep lowering the bar of what's acceptable and what isn't.

You're right. The cops should have just shot the kid.

Redrose
09-12-2014, 04:04 AM
You're right. The cops should have just shot the kid.

Your words NOT mine.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 04:09 AM
Your words NOT mine.

I dunno, you suggested Christians should defend their faith like the Muslims do. The Muslims do it by imprisoning or killing their opponents.

GrassrootsConservative
09-12-2014, 04:24 AM

Lol? The things Muslims do in defense of their religion are the exact reasons many people are keeping a close eye on them. You don't want to be like the Muslims, blowing people up and conning your believers into a radical ideology.

Redrose
09-12-2014, 04:39 AM
I dunno, you suggested Christians should defend their faith like the Muslims do. The Muslims do it by imprisoning or killing their opponents.

GA..is it too late at night for you to post? Read my post again, slowly. I differentiated the GOOD Muslims from the RADICALIZED ones. The normal Muslims demand apologies for religious insults. We Christians and Jews need to do the same. Get a good nights sleep.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 04:40 AM
GA..is it too late at night for you to post? Read my post again, slowly. I differentiated the GOOD Muslims from the RADICALIZED ones. The normal Muslims demand apologies for religious insults. We Christians and Jews need to do the same. Get a good nights sleep.

I misread your post, goodness. No need to get snippy.

GrassrootsConservative
09-12-2014, 04:42 AM

Most normal muslims never hear about religious insults. The only ones who ever do anything are the radicals.

Redrose
09-12-2014, 04:45 AM
I misread your post, goodness. No need to get snippy.

Well, usually your posts are sharp, intelligent, you surprised me tonight with your thinking. I get snippy at dawn. Time to go to sleep.

Redrose
09-12-2014, 04:51 AM
Most normal muslims never hear about religious insults. The only ones who ever do anything are the radicals.

Not so. My neighbors are Muslims. I see what they do.

Mr. Right
09-12-2014, 05:42 AM
The kid just needs a good old fashioned ass whipping.... in the presence of the friends he was trying to impress.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 05:43 AM
The kid just needs a good old fashioned ass whipping.... in the presence of the friends he was trying to impress.

Why react violently to a harmless, non-violent action?

Peter1469
09-12-2014, 05:50 AM
The religious members of that community should just shun that stupid kid. That would be more punishment that 2 yrs in jail. Plus it would create a stronger community.

del
09-12-2014, 06:15 AM

yes, that always happens in pennsylvania

del
09-12-2014, 06:17 AM

unacceptable =/= criminal

kilgram
09-12-2014, 06:33 AM

Burning korans is not wrong. And is not a crime.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 06:34 AM

And that is where I disagree with you.

kilgram
09-12-2014, 06:36 AM
Prison is not an apology is religious dictatorship.

And that Jesus is an statue. And he did something typical of a 14 years old guy. If you are offended as a radical like you are, it is your problem. And only your problem.

If I don't remember wrongly, in USA you can burn the American flag... but you cannot joke about religion. LOL. And later, you ask why people demands more secularism...

kilgram
09-12-2014, 06:37 AM
And that is where I disagree with you.
Was a sarcastic answer.

I remember that an evangelic priest asked people to send him korans to burn them. I don't remember anybody demanding to arrest him for making a crime against religion.

Ethereal
09-12-2014, 06:40 AM
This kid should sue for wrongful arrest and violation of his civil rights by asinine religious zealots.

The ultimate irony is that Jesus would not want him thrown in jail, but would turn the other cheek and forgive him.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 06:45 AM
This kid shows the affect of 14 years of anti Christian brainwashing in our secular society.

He did that for social acceptance and to be part of the In Crowd.

When he grows up he may not be so insecure as 14 year olds typically are.

Make him spend the next 10 school holidays picking up trash along the highway.

But don't send him to jail.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 06:50 AM
This kid shows the affect of 14 years of anti Christian brainwashing in our secular society.

He did that for social acceptance and to be part of the In Crowd.

When he grows up he may not be so insecure as 14 year olds typically are.

Make him spend the next 10 school holidays picking up trash along the highway.

But don't send him to jail.

...or he's a teenager that decided it would be funny to do a stupid stunt.

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 07:03 AM

If it were a statue of Mohammad I can virtually guarantee the reaction out of many here would be entirely different.

donttread
09-12-2014, 07:21 AM
This photo can cost 2 years of prison to this 14 years old guy. According to Pennsylvania law he desecrated a revered object.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/11/oral-sex-jesus-statue-photo_n_5805174.html

Seems a bit harsh

sachem
09-12-2014, 07:29 AM
Yes, I know what a law is. It's a stupid one. He didn't hurt anyone or their property.It is a stupid one. We allow these pissant "little" laws to pass because they make the community feel good. With little other purpose. We have prisons filled to the brim and we would think of sending a kid to juvie for being a typical jackass kid? Is it a disrespectful gesture? Sure. So what? If we locked up every kid, or even adult, who was disrespectful, we would have 298 million folks in the joint. He didn't damage the statue, in my opinion the kid is expressing his opinion, free speech. Have his parents ground him and move on.

Weren't these laws passed to go after people for things like flag burning?

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 07:31 AM
I wonder what the kid's parent (my guess is there is only one in the house) thinks about this stunt?

Matty
09-12-2014, 07:33 AM
I would not send him to jail, but the owner of that lawn the statute resides on would get free lawn care for four years plus a car wash monthly. This irreverent little bitch has too much time on his hands.

sachem
09-12-2014, 07:37 AM
I wonder what the kid's parent (my guess is there is only one in the house) thinks about this stunt?That it is typical teenage boy behavior would be my guess.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 07:43 AM
That it is typical teenage boy behavior would be my guess.

Not all teens act this way but all teens are insecure and looking for approval from others at that age.

this kid thinks being anti Christian is kool and he gets that from his teachers and pop culture.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 07:48 AM
Not all teens act this way but all teens are insecure and looking for approval from others at that age.

this kid thinks being anti Christian is kool and he gets that from his teachers and pop culture.

Or, again, he just thought it would be funny to pull a stupid stunt.

You people and your martyr complex...get back to me when your religion's adherents number only around 20,000 or so and enjoy considerably less religious exposure and freedom than you.

donttread
09-12-2014, 07:49 AM
Good thing Maddona didn't live in this town!

Ethereal
09-12-2014, 07:49 AM

If he was trying to be anti-christian, then he should have joined the republican party.

Codename Section
09-12-2014, 07:50 AM
If he was trying to be anti-christian, then he should have joined the republican party.

doh!

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 07:50 AM

Ok, if you say so.

sachem
09-12-2014, 07:51 AM

this kid thinks being anti Christian is kool and he gets that from his teachers and pop culture.Most teenage boys do stupid/disrespectful/silly stuff. Of course it is immature. Duh! He's a kid.

Anti-Christian?. I doubt he thought that much about it. He saw a perfect opportunity and took it. And I bet he isn't the first and won't be the last. It's a perfect set up. Being anti establishment is cool, when you are a kid. (young) I doubt many teachers are out there encouraging this.

Peter1469
09-12-2014, 07:53 AM
Good thing Maddona didn't live in this town!:shocked:

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 07:56 AM
Most teenage boys do stupid/disrespectful/silly stuff. Of course it is immature. Duh! He's a kid.

Anti-Christian?. I doubt he thought that much about it. He saw a perfect opportunity and took it. And I bet he isn't the first and won't be the last. It's a perfect set up. Being anti establishment is cool, when you are a kid. (young) I doubt many teachers are out there encouraging this.

I agree that he probably did not give it any deep thought.

He did what anti Christian pop culture has taught him to do.

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 07:58 AM
I wonder what the kid's parent (my guess is there is only one in the house) thinks about this stunt?

Don't you think this is a matter best handled by parents and not the legal/criminal system?

sachem
09-12-2014, 08:02 AM
I agree that he probably did give it any deep thought.

He did what anti Christian pop culture has taught him to do.I never said he gave it any deep thought.

Sorry, I don't buy into that society anti Christian crap. Do kids rebel against religion? Sure. Is society, as a whole, encouraging it? Utter nonsense.

Alyosha
09-12-2014, 08:03 AM
kilgram and everyone else.

The laws are classified. Those classifications have years attached with them. However, it never happens. In Virginia a Misdemeanor carries up to a year in prison. Not having a dog license carries up to a year in prison technically but will you go to jail for a year for not having a dog license?

No.

Please, spare us the Christians are freaks dramatics. This kid would be looking at two years in PA for public urination, too.

Will it happen?

No.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:04 AM
Don't you think this is a matter best handled by parents and not the legal/criminal system?

I wouldn't send him to prison if that's what you mean.

See post #30 this thread.

But I suspect a single mom here who may not have much control over this kid anyway.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 08:07 AM
@kilgram (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=867) and everyone else.

The laws are classified. Those classifications have years attached with them. However, it never happens. In Virginia a Misdemeanor carries up to a year in prison. Not having a dog license carries up to a year in prison technically but will you go to jail for a year for not having a dog license?

No.

Please, spare us the Christians are freaks dramatics. This kid would be looking at two years in PA for public urination, too.

Will it happen?

No.

I've tried to keep my concerns directed at the law, not a nebulous group. Frankly, all the anti-religion rhetoric around here is starting to irritate me.

sachem
09-12-2014, 08:08 AM

But I suspect a single mom here who may not have much control over this kid anyway.I grew up in a two parent home. I have 4 brothers. Could I see one of them doing that at that age? Yup. Although He wouldn't have had his pic taken while doing it. (The curse of the digital/social media age)

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:11 AM
I grew up in a two parent home. I have 4 brothers. Could I see one of them doing that at that age? Yup. Although He wouldn't have had his pic taken while doing it. (The curse of the digital/social media age)

And I can think of many teenagers that I grew up with who would never disrespect the image of Jesus like this teen did.

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 08:13 AM

But I suspect a single mom here who may not have much control over this kid anyway.

Who his parents are with respect to the OP is essentially irrelevant.

The issue is - is this really a criminal offense? It's not like we don't have enough victimless crimes clogging up our legal system, on top of the fact that this kid might now have a criminal record for something that was just a joke basically.

And you know what - fuck the religious phonies who support criminalizing this. If that's what it comes to then get a sledgehammer and smash the shit out of that statue.

Maybe this kid should have assaulted someone or sold drugs on a playground, at least he would have earned his 2-year sentence.

sachem
09-12-2014, 08:15 AM
And I can think of many teenagers that I grew up with who would never disrespect the image of Jesus like this teen did.Ok. Some will, some won't.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 08:16 AM
And I can think of many teenagers that I grew up with who would never disrespect the image of Jesus like this teen did.

Did they also think rock music was of the devil and stayed virgins until they got married at 30?

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:16 AM

The issue is - is this really a criminal offense? .

How many times do I have to answer the same question before you stop asking it?

I don't think criminal punishment is appropriate.

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 08:17 AM

And I knew someone when I was a teen who used to fuck chics on the church steps just to be an asshole.

Maybe you grew up in a bubble.

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 08:18 AM

I don't think criminal punishment is appropriate.

Once is fine but the context applied to the entire post, not just the first two lines.

That's how this discussions shit works sometimes.

sachem
09-12-2014, 08:20 AM

I don't think criminal punishment is appropriate.So you would still punish the behavior? Even though there was no physical damage to the statue?

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Did they also think rock music was of the devil and stayed virgins until they got married at 30?

Not all of them.

most teen boys liked pop music and wanted to get laid except only a few were savvy enough about girls to "get 'er done."

But they had respect for for God and country.

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 08:23 AM
Not all of them.

most teens liked pop music and wanted to get laid except only a few were savvy enough about girls to "get 'er done."

Yes, we know - the good old days when everyone was a flag waiving young republican.

:rollseyes:

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:23 AM
So you would still punish the behavior? Even though there was no physical damage to the statue?

If the choice is between prison and community service then I prefer the latter.

Otherwise I would have to know more about the circumstances before giving him a total pass.

Alyosha
09-12-2014, 08:24 AM

The issue is - is this really a criminal offense? It's not like we don't have enough victimless crimes clogging up our legal system, on top of the fact that this kid might now have a criminal record for something that was just a joke basically.

And you know what - fuck the religious phonies who support criminalizing this. If that's what it comes to then get a sledgehammer and smash the shit out of that statue.

Maybe this kid should have assaulted someone or sold drugs on a playground, at least he would have earned his 2-year sentence.

Everything is a criminal offense if you get anything outside a traffic ticket @Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3).

Not having a $10 dog license in VA is a misdemeanor and will go on a background check. Why is everyone making this into a Christian thing? It's a statue. Defacing and touching statues carry misdemeanor charges.

He will not get a misdemeanor charge out of it and he won't get 2 years. Those are just the sentencing guidelines with a maximum end of 2 years for people who constantly break the law.

If you want the rules to be different, take it up with legislators to change the penalties and your local police--tell them not to enforce dumb laws.

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 08:25 AM
If the choice is between prison and community service then I prefer the latter.

Otherwise I would have to know more about the circumstances before giving him a total pass.

Well, let's see.

He stuck his crotch in the face of the statue to simulate oral sex for a photo-op.

Not sure we need to bring forensics in for this one.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:25 AM
Yes, we know - the good old days when everyone was a flag waiving young republican.

My friends were not republicans.

Democrats used to honor those ideals also.

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Everything is a criminal offense if you get anything outside a traffic ticket @Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3).

Not having a $10 dog license in VA is a Misdemeanor and will go on a background check. Why is everyone making this into a Christian thing? It's a statue. Defacing and touching statues carrying Misdemeanor charges.

He will not get a midemeanor charge out of it and he won't get 2 years. Those are just the sentencing guidelines with a maximum end of 2 years for people who constantly break the law.

Touching a statue?

Stop for a second and listen to yourself, you're really, really trying too hard. Seriously.

Nothing was defaced. Defiled maybe - but is that criminal?

Touching a statue, really? I took a pic of my kid sitting on the lap of the Art Rooney statue in Pittsburgh, it was really a cute pic, I should post it.

Now I'm a criminal?

Think about what you're saying, you're being irrational.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:28 AM
Well, let's see.

He stuck his crotch in the face of the statue to simulate oral sex for a photo-op.

Not sure we need to bring forensics in for this one.

Isn't kiddie porn usually just a photo op with simulated sex?

or, if the kid simulated hanging a black person or raping a female and posted the picture online would his apologists still be his apologists?

Gerrard Winstanley
09-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Not having a $10 dog license in VA is a misdemeanor and will go on a background check. Why is everyone making this into a Christian thing? It's a statue. Defacing and touching statues carry misdemeanor charges.
The charge is explicitly religious.

Alyosha
09-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Touching a statue?

No, climbing on the statue. I had a client who stepped up on a fence in a Greenpoint Park to wave at a friend and got a charge of criminal trespassing, resisting arrest, and property damage.

I got her off with an ACD and court costs, but yes.
Captain Obvious, do you not see how revenue collection works?

Stop for a second and listen to yourself, you're really, really trying too hard. Seriously.

This is my job and I see this every day.

Nothing was defaced. Defiled maybe - but is that criminal?

Doesn't matter. How is asking a cop why he wants to see your ID "resisting arrest"? Why is not having a $10 dog license a criminal offense and not a violation?

Revenue collection.

Touching a statue, really? I took a pic of my kid sitting on the lap of the Art Rooney statue in Pittsburgh, it was really a cute pic, I should post it.

Depends, how broke is Pittsburgh?

Now I'm a criminal?

My cousin is a criminal now for not having her dog's license when the cops showed up.

Think about what you're saying, you're being irrational.

Me? I don't make the laws, I help people get around them. :D

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 08:34 AM
If it were a statue of Mohammad I can virtually guarantee the reaction out of many here would be entirely different.

There are no statues of Muhammad...

Alyosha
09-12-2014, 08:34 AM
The charge is explicitly religious.

And? There are still anti-witchcraft laws and horse racing on local streets laws in VA. Doesn't mean you'll either get the stockade or lashes for either of them.

This kid isn't getting 2 years.

I'm trying to explain the system and everyone wants to blame the messenger.

I'm out anyway. I have work to do.

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 08:35 AM
It's a statue made of concrete. If he defaced it that's one thing, but the only illegal thing I can see here is a trespass charge.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 08:36 AM

or, if the kid simulated hanging a black person or raping a female and posted the picture online would his apologists still be his apologists?

If he was defacing a statue of Muhammad, would you and Redrose still call for his head?

Gerrard Winstanley
09-12-2014, 08:37 AM
And? There are still anti-witchcraft laws and horse racing on local streets laws in VA. Doesn't mean you'll either get the stockade or lashes for either of them.

This kid isn't getting 2 years.

I'm trying to explain the system and everyone wants to blame the messenger.

I'm out anyway. I have work to do.
The issue is less that he's liable for a prison sentence and more that this act merits a legal response at all.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-12-2014, 08:37 AM
If he was defacing a statue of Muhammad, would you and Redrose still call for his head?
If my experience with conservatives is anything to go by, they'd be championing it.

sachem
09-12-2014, 08:38 AM

or, if the kid simulated hanging a black person or raping a female and posted the picture online would his apologists still be his apologists?If he posted the pics without using real people in them, yeah. Disrespectful, but not,or shouldn't be, illegal. Although the one with the child may be considered child porn, live "victim" or not.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:39 AM

No.

I'm not an Islam who would care.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 08:40 AM
No.

Well, I'm not a Christianity who would care about this.

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 08:41 AM
well, i'm not a christianity who would care about this.

lol....

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:42 AM
If he posted the pics without using real people in them, yeah. Disrespectful, but not,or shouldn't be, illegal. Although the one with the child may be considered child porn, live "victim" or not.

I think libs could make the argument that posting pictures of the white kid hanging a simulated black person is a hate crime.

The lib educators at his school could easily take action against him for that.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 08:42 AM
lol....

I was hoping that wouldn't get glossed over. Thanks :tongue:

Gerrard Winstanley
09-12-2014, 08:43 AM
No.

So this is all tribal? You only care if it's your side's prophet being mocked?

People can publish as many Muhammad cartoons and assault as many Jesus statues as they want. Fine by my watch. Just don't go all double standards when the joke's on you.

Codename Section
09-12-2014, 08:44 AM
The issue is less that he's liable for a prison sentence and more that this act merits a legal response at all.

Laws are laws. We live in a police state now. Happy times.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:44 AM

Exactly.

which brings us back to post #30 and my observation that this kid is the product of lib anti Christian brainwashing in our secular society and non Christians are not offended by his attitude toward Jesus.

he is being what lib society wants him to be.

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 08:45 AM
I almost posted an animated gif that I'm sure would get me thread banned...at the very least.

If one's faith is real and is strong, how do actions like this effect you? Insulting Islam and Christianity is done on a fairly regular basis, yet people go on with their faith. If someone was a true adherent, they shouldn't be bothered by this, they should take pity on the kid, turn the other cheek.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:47 AM
So this is all tribal? You only care if it's your side's prophet being mocked?

People can publish as many Muhammad cartoons and assault as many Jesus statues as they want. Fine by my watch. Just don't go all double standards when the joke's on you.

Ok.

but don't come crying to me when the next "joke" is on black people and you want the white offender drawn and quartered.

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Exactly.

which brings us back to post #30 and my observation that this kid is the product of lib anti Christian brainwashing in our secular society and non Christians are not offended by his attitude toward Jesus.

he is being what lib society wants him to be.

Oh bullshit. There is no war against Christianity...70% of Americans claim to be Christian. Secularization is as much the fault of the church as it is society. It's a move in the right direction if you ask me.

It's a kid horsing around with a concrete statue on some dudes lawn.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:49 AM

I have yet to meet a lib who was creative enough to be original and not just rip off my material.

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Ok.

but don't come crying to me when the next "joke" is on black people and you want the white offender drawn and quartered.

There's no comparison. Is it illegal to wear blackface? It's stupid, but not illegal.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:51 AM
.70% of Americans claim to be Christian. .

That does not apply to Hollywood or the lib education establishment or all the other trend setters in pop culture.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 08:51 AM
I have yet to meet a lib who was creative enough to be original and not just rip off my material.

I've met a lot of conservatives who know that an adherent of Islam is "a Muslim" and not "an Islam."

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 08:52 AM
That does not apply to Hollywood or the lib education establishment or all the other trend setters in pop culture.

Pretty much all of those people thank God (as in the Christian one) and Jesus for their success. Stop whining. Christians in the Middle East are getting imprisoned and killed for their faith and you're whining because everybody doesn't kiss your ass.

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 08:53 AM

You're right, it's a big conspiracy. Probably those godless Jooos.

I'm actually surprised you didn't say "Hollyweird" or "Lamestream media".

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:53 AM
There's no comparison. Is it illegal to wear blackface? It's stupid, but not illegal.

I think pissed off secular libs would be quick to take action against simulated lynchings of blacks posted on Facebook.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Overlooked here, I think, is the fact that clearly, somebody needs to give Jesus a rape whistle and a tazer.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Pretty much all of those people thank God (as in the Christian one) and Jesus for their success. Stop whining. Christians in the Middle East are getting imprisoned and killed for their faith and you're whining because everybody doesn't kiss your ass.

You mean like Ted "Christians are stupid" Turner?

He's just one of many anti God lib termites eating away at the foundations of our society.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 08:57 AM
You're right, it's a big conspiracy. Probably those godless Jooos.

I'm actually surprised you didn't say "Hollyweird" or "Lamestream media".

No, I have noticed that most godless libs who hate Christians do not like practicing Jews any better.

Peter1469
09-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Society use to shun people who violated decent manners. It worked.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:04 AM
No, I have noticed that most godless libs who hate Christians do not like practicing Jews any better.

Most "godless libs" are in fact not godless at all and tend to be Christians and Jews. In fact, it seems to be conservatism attracting most of the "godless" atheists and agnostics these days.

nathanbforrest45
09-12-2014, 09:08 AM
Most "godless libs" are in fact not godless at all and tend to be Christians and Jews. In fact, it seems to be conservatism attracting most of the "godless" atheists and agnostics these days.

Link

del
09-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Not all of them.

most teen boys liked pop music and wanted to get laid except only a few were savvy enough about girls to "get 'er done."

oh, please

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:14 AM
Link

Why bother? It will be denied.

del
09-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Society use to shun people who violated decent manners. It worked.

society used to be able to take a joke

that worked too

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Not sure that's what Jesus meant when he said, "Let the children come to me."

Peter1469
09-12-2014, 09:20 AM
society used to be able to take a joke

that worked too In the old days, this would not be considered funny. A good dose of ostracism would help this malcontent. Best case- he leave the community altogether. Bye.

Peter1469
09-12-2014, 09:21 AM
And the problem is modern technology. 30 years ago, this would not be news. Because nobody would know about it.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:21 AM
If you're getting a blowjob from Jesus, is it okay to say "oh God" or "Jesus Christ," or is that still taking his name in vain?

del
09-12-2014, 09:25 AM
In the old days, this would not be considered funny. A good dose of ostracism would help this malcontent. Best case- he leave the community altogether. Bye.

well, yeah it would by some and not by others, but no one would be talking about jail or throwing them out of the community.

in the old days, no one would know about it because no one walked around with cameras 24/7 and no one had facebook.

in the old days, the three other 14 yr olds he was with would have laughed about it and moved on.

ostracized lol

in other words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0

Peter1469
09-12-2014, 09:26 AM
true. the big problem is the desire to post this stuff.

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 09:27 AM
I think everyone would agree that I'm an asshole, so take that into consideration for what I'm about to say. If you read all the way through, you'll see this was reported incorrectly and the kid went into private property--Love in the Name of Christ church--to violate their statue. Nothing will happen because it's private property and the Church decided not to press charges.

I don't believe that there is necessarily a god or gods that give a shit about us. I think somethings going on only because of weird shit I can't explain, but I don't believe some dude, dudettes or whatnot exist in the sky that watch over human activity. But I have a lot of respect for the religion of other people. As much as I would have loved to call Muhammad a cocksucker to some of those ragheads overseas I didn't.

There are a lot of things I would deface but its just not cool to do something like this and if the little fucker trespassed on my property to rape one of my statues he's get rock salt shot on his ass instead of a charge that's never going to stick.

Matty
09-12-2014, 09:31 AM
I think everyone would agree that I'm an asshole, so take that into consideration for what I'm about to say. If you read all the way through, you'll see this was reported incorrectly and the kid went into private property--Love in the Name of Christ church--to violate their statue. Nothing will happen because it's private property and the Church decided not to press charges.

I don't believe that there is necessarily a god or gods that give a shit about us. I think somethings going on only because of weird shit I can't explain, but I don't believe some dude, dudettes or whatnot exist in the sky that watch over human activity. But I have a lot of respect for the religion of other people. As much as I would have loved to call Muhammad a cocksucker to some of those ragheads overseas I didn't.

There are a lot of things I would deface but its just not cool to do something like this and if the little fucker trespassed on my property to rape one of my statues he's get rock salt shot on his ass instead of a charge that's never going to stick.
Make the little bitch pick the fleas off your dogs balls. Make it a pit bull.

The Xl
09-12-2014, 09:32 AM

You're in the wrong country, buddy.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:36 AM
I'm an equal opportunity offender.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc7yj81vFg1rojbyh.gif

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Make the little bitch pick the fleas off your dogs balls. Make it a pit bull.

How very Christ like...

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:38 AM
How very Christ like...

Yeah, that's not going to work. She's supposedly agnostic.

The Xl
09-12-2014, 09:39 AM
You fuckers need to get over the fact that religion isn't supposed to have no influence over law.

A fake oral sex pic with anyone else wouldn't warrant prison time, so a pic with Jesus shouldn't either. Sorry people, he's not on a pedestal, this is the Middle East

Matty
09-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Yeah, that's not going to work. She's supposedly agnostic.
Yeah, and you're supposedly Christian, AND you voted for Obama.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Yeah, and you're supposedly Christian, AND you voted for Obama.

Well, you got the second part right, at least, but you are laughably wrong about the Christian part.

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 09:43 AM
You fuckers need to get over the fact that religion isn't supposed to have no influence over law.

A fake oral sex pic with anyone else wouldn't warrant prison time, so a pic with Jesus shouldn't either. Sorry people, he's not on a pedestal, this is the Middle East

It could be a goddam garden fucking gnome. This douchebag came onto private property and raped someone's statue. Like I said, if it had been my house I'd have filled his ass with ratshot.

del
09-12-2014, 09:44 AM
It could be a goddam garden fucking gnome. This douchebag came onto private property and raped someone's statue. Like I said, if it had been my house I'd have filled his ass with ratshot.

raped someone's statue?

dude, please

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 09:44 AM
raped someone's statue?

dude, please

It can't say no.

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 09:45 AM
So it's statuetory rape?

del
09-12-2014, 09:46 AM
It can't say no.

http://media.tumblr.com/c86bd295ed2412bf0b4c2352af7f8b00/tumblr_inline_n7giqww9Fn1swkfdv.gif

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:47 AM
http://breakbrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/leave-my-hammer-alone-lol-thor.jpg

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:47 AM
So it's statuetory rape?

http://tattletailzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-see-but-when-i-do-it-s-what-you-did-there-20d287.jpg

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 09:49 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe3fsF0kq9A2HtP-4Kbt7mzq_zFNoVKxysBwicHyjP1ep3T2-5nA

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/statue-grope-thumbs-up.jpg

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/statue-grope-soccer-girl.jpg

del
09-12-2014, 09:50 AM
So it's statuetory rape?

ouch

The Xl
09-12-2014, 09:51 AM

If you want to make it a private property issue, that's fine.

But if the charge is religious related, it can fuck off.

The Xl
09-12-2014, 09:52 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe3fsF0kq9A2HtP-4Kbt7mzq_zFNoVKxysBwicHyjP1ep3T2-5nA

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/statue-grope-thumbs-up.jpg

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/statue-grope-soccer-girl.jpg

The first picture is such unbelievable win.

Private Pickle

Why is he wearing camo underwear? Why does he have a mullet? Why is he wearing his hat backwards? Why does he have a bottle in his back pocket? Why does Jesus have such little toes?

Matty
Well, you got the second part right, at least, but you are laughably wrong about the Christian part.
You are supposedly a Christian! Just as I am "supposedly an agnostic" see how that shit works?

Common Sense
http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/statue-grope-butt-grab-girl-pink.jpg

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/statue-grope-head-grab-bj.jpg

The Xl
http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/statue-grope-butt-grab-girl-pink.jpg

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/statue-grope-head-grab-bj.jpg

Lmfao

Codename Section
If you want to make it a private property issue, that's fine.

But if the charge is religious related, it can fuck off.

It's clearly both. You come onto church property and deface a statue? Do that to a Jewish temple or Muslim mosque and see what kind of hate crimes laws get thrown at you.

Anyway, the church said they didn't want to press charges. It's done.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:53 AM
You are supposedly a Christian! Just as I am "supposedly an agnostic" see how that shit works?

The difference is you've actually claimed to be agnostic.

The Xl
09-12-2014, 09:54 AM
It's clearly both. You come onto church property and deface a statue? Do that to a Jewish temple or Muslim mosque and see what kind of hate crimes laws get thrown at you.

Like I said, any trespassing charges are legitimate and fine. Any special religious based shit needs to fuck off, though.

Matty
09-12-2014, 09:54 AM
The difference is you've actually claimed to be agnostic.
And do you now deny that you have claimed to be a Christian?

Codename Section
09-12-2014, 09:55 AM

The difference being that all those people helped pay for the statues they're blowing. I think the kid should have gotten trespassing and leave it at that.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 09:56 AM

My 8th grade class took a field trip to Washington D.C., Amish country in Pennsylvania, and Williamsburg and Jamestown. At Colonial Williamsburg, I found a statue of Thomas Jefferson sitting on a bench, so I put my Anaheim Angels baseball cap on his head sideways, my shades over his eyes, my jacket over his shoulders, and my satchel on his back and took a picture.

Mister D
Like I said, any trespassing charges are legitimate and fine. Any special religious based shit needs to fuck off, though.

Which, as Code pointed out, translates to Christians need to fuck off. We both know that. Until that changes I'm all for "religious based shit".

Green Arrow
And do you now deny that you have claimed to be a Christian?

Uh...yeah?

Codename Section

I don't believe in hate crimes legislation but if you're going to have it then it should be equally applied.

Mister D
09-12-2014, 09:58 AM
I don't believe in hate crimes legislation but if you're going to have it then it should be equally applied.

Exactly.

Common Sense
Just a couple more...

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/statue-grope-kick-face.jpg

http://slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/2013/february/images/enhanced-buzz-10751-1361905434-1.jpg

http://www.crowncombo.com/articles/2007/020_nyc/wax01.jpg

Matty
Uh...yeah?
So why was you running off to church? Have I reached my quota of questions? Will you soon start yelling that I am harassing you?

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Yeah, why was you?

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 10:00 AM
Would people be happier if an angry mob had kicked the shit out of this kid? It can happen.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:00 AM
So why was you running off to church? Have I reached my quota of questions? Will you soon start yelling that I am harassing you?

I go to church because it's a social event for me.

Your move, buttercup.

del
09-12-2014, 10:01 AM

he didn't deface anything
defacePopularityhttp://stats.merriam-webster.com/images/popularity/score-4.gifhttp://stats.merriam-webster.com/images/popularity/movement-none.jpg (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deface#)

de·face

verb \di-ˈfās, dē-\ : to ruin the surface of (something) especially with writing or pictures

Full Definition of DEFACE

transitive verb
: to mar the appearance of : injure by effacing significant details <deface an inscription>

: impair (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/impair)

obsolete : destroy (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/destroy)
— de·face·ment noun
— de·fac·er noun
defacehttp://stats.merriam-webster.com/images/popularity/score-4.gifhttp://stats.merriam-webster.com/images/popularity/movement-none.jpg (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deface#)

del
09-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Would people be happier if an angry mob had kicked the shit out of this kid? It can happen.

i always enjoy an angry mob.

Animal Mother
If we had been overseas and pissed on a Qur'an we would have lost stripes. It's not about whether or not Jesus liked the BJ or gave off mixed signals to the kid. It's about respect.

Forcing a fake lion in a park to blow you disrespects no one. No one sees it and has hurt feelings or feels afraid. So "religious shit" is different than "non religious shit". If you don't get that you're not thinking hard enough.

Two years is excessive but we all know he's not going to get two years. We also know if a kid did this to a statue of Elie Wiesel or a statue outside the Holocaust Museum that Huffpo wouldn't cover the story.

Common Sense
Who knew religion was such a touchy subject?

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 10:05 AM
i always enjoy an angry mob.

Me too, actually. I'm always trying to start them but when I say "Who's with me?" crickets.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:05 AM

Depends. Do I get popcorn?

Codename Section
09-12-2014, 10:07 AM
I lost a stripe once.

Mister D
09-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Who knew religion was such a touchy subject?

I should tell a racist joke. Your attitude will change pretty quick. :laugh:

Codename Section
09-12-2014, 10:08 AM
If we had been overseas and pissed on a Qur'an we would have lost stripes. It's not about whether or not Jesus liked the BJ or gave off mixed signals to the kid. It's about respect.

Forcing a fake lion in a park to blow you disrespects no one. No one sees it and has hurt feelings or feels afraid. So "religious shit" is different than "non religious shit". If you don't get that you're not thinking hard enough.

Two years is excessive but we all know he's not going to get two years. We also know if a kid did this to a statue of Elie Wiesel or a statue outside the Holocaust Museum that Huffpo wouldn't cover the story.

Sure they would. It would be titled: Tea Party Kid Involved in Hate Crime.

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 10:11 AM
I should tell a racist joke. Your attitude will change pretty quick. :laugh:

How many Muslims does it take to turn on the lights? None. It's a trick. We blew up their electricity plant.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:12 AM
http://youtu.be/X0XARbmEWXs

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 10:13 AM
How many Muslims does it take to turn on the lights? None. It's a trick. We blew up their electricity plant.

How many radical Islamofacists does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?

What's toilet paper?

Matty
09-12-2014, 10:14 AM
I go to church because it's a social event for me.

Your move, buttercup.
So are bars but daisies don't do well in bars. But I am glad you have given up the fake I'm Christian cause I know you have no resembelence to a Christian.

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Why do Muslims have to wait three years after they get married to have a baby?

They have to wait for their wives to hit puberty first.

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 10:17 AM
See being antireligious is fun! I won't even cya by saying Islamofascist. Is it time to make fun of Jews now?

Hey Alyosha how many Jew lawyers does it take to get me out of work today?

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:20 AM
So are bars but daisies don't do well in bars. But I am glad you have given up the fake I'm Christian cause I know you have no resembelence to a Christian.
How did I "give up" the "fake" Christian thing, when I never ever said I was a Christian?

Matty
09-12-2014, 10:21 AM
How did I "give up" the "fake" Christian thing, when I never ever said I was a Christian?

I knew you weren't a Christian all along. What do you tell the church people?

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:23 AM
I knew you weren't a Christian all along. What do you tell the church people?

None of your business. They know I'm not a Christian and I have never tried to tell them I was.

Matty
09-12-2014, 10:23 AM
None of your business. They know I'm not a Christian and I have never tried to tell them I was.
Yeah! I believe that.

Matty
09-12-2014, 10:25 AM
See how that works? "She's supposedly agnostic." Now suddenly it's none of my business. Turd like behavior.

Mister D
09-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Yeah! I believe that.

I don't think Green has ever claimed to be a Christian. He said he accompanies his wife to Catholic Mass.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Yeah! I believe that.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=38960322

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 10:30 AM
As funny as this feud is why are you pissing on the thread subject to keep it going?

If the back and forth were funny or involved more cursing I might be interested but at this point it's boring and I'm sore and need better entertainment.

nathanbforrest45
09-12-2014, 10:31 AM
If it had been a statute of MLK it would have been a hate crime. Here' its just some "overly sensitive Christians who can't take a joke". We all know what is really going to happen here. The littler weiner will get probation and will become a featured speaker at atheist pity party conventions.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:32 AM
If it had been a statute of MLK it would have been a hate crime. Here' its just some "overly sensitive Christians who can't take a joke". We all know what is really going to happen here. The littler weiner will get probation and will become a featured speaker at atheist pity party conventions.

I don't think MLK had any statutes, so your point may be moot.

Matty
09-12-2014, 10:33 AM
As funny as this feud is why are you pissing on the thread subject to keep it going?

If the back and forth were funny or involved more cursing I might be interested but at this point it's boring and I'm sore and need better entertainment.
You are not allowed to curse or use obscenities. It upsets the little Arrow, did you see him holler at me this AM for cursing? I've never seen him holler at you though! Noticed that?

nathanbforrest45

Oh well, tighten up boys, Animal Mother has spoken and we must all bow before that altar.

Cigar
Silly ... Kids will be Kids

But he's be shot dead in some over zellious places

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 10:34 AM
You are not allowed to curse or use obscenities. It upsets the little Arrow, did you see him holler at me this AM for cursing? I've never seen him holler at you though! Noticed that?

Probably because I'd punch him in the face. That's not exactly something you can do. No one hollers at me.

Unless she has big boobs and well big boobs, then she can holler at me. I won't hear it. :cool2:

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Silly ... Kids will be Kids

But he's be shot dead in some over zellious places

I literally have no idea what you just said.

nathanbforrest45
09-12-2014, 10:35 AM
OK, I misspelled statue. Fine me for bad grammar

Animal Mother
Oh well, tighten up boys, Animal Mother has spoken and we must all bow before that altar.

I don't want you bowing before my altar. I like girls. Jesus, you squids. You're like all from Texas or something. Steers and queers.

Green Arrow

You do realize that this is all text, right?

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:36 AM
OK, I misspelled statue. Fine me for bad grammar

Great. That'll be $100 for "statute" and another $50 for the period you just left off that sentence.

nathanbforrest45
09-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Great. That'll be $100 for "statute" and another $50 for the period you just left off that sentence.

What will a "Fuck you very much" cost me?

Matty
09-12-2014, 10:38 AM
You do realize that this is all text, right?
Explain?

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 10:39 AM

Anyone notice how the squid is all about bowing before our altars and wanting to pay people for sex? Male people?

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:43 AM

At least $10,000. I'm not a cheap whore, especially not for you.

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Explain?

You can't holler through text unless you start posting in all caps.

Matty
09-12-2014, 10:50 AM
You can't holler through text unless you start posting in all caps.

Originally Posted by Matalese
Okay no damn problem I won't ask her another question. I didn't fucking know it was against the rules to have a conversation with Alyosha. Anybody else you wish for me to avoid? ME
You could start by watching your fucking mouth and stop all the goddamn cussing. YOU!

Terminal Lance
09-12-2014, 10:52 AM
This is trespassing on private property and doing things purposefully to agitate the property owners. I don't think he should go to jail for two years, but at the same time people seem to be disregarding the fact that he meant to upset people with his actions. When did we as a society stop believing that mutual respect and sensitivity is important?

Green Arrow
09-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by Matalese
Okay no damn problem I won't ask her another question. I didn't fucking know it was against the rules to have a conversation with Alyosha. Anybody else you wish for me to avoid? ME
You could start by watching your fucking mouth and stop all the goddamn cussing. YOU!

It was a joke. Get back to me when you grow a sense of humour.

Matty
09-12-2014, 10:54 AM
It was a joke. Get back to me when you grow a sense of humour.

I'll back to you when you grow a pair.

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 10:55 AM
This is trespassing on private property and doing things purposefully to agitate the property owners. I don't think he should go to jail for two years, but at the same time people seem to be disregarding the fact that he meant to upset people with his actions. When did we as a society stop believing that mutual respect and sensitivity is important?

lol you're posting on topic. How "cute"!

Hey, while I was out getting injured did you kiss your picture of White and rub it against your crotch?

Terminal Lance
09-12-2014, 10:56 AM
lol you're posting on topic. How "cute"!

Hey, while I was out getting injured did you kiss your picture of White and rub it against your crotch?

Your mother told me she dropped you on your head as a baby.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 11:03 AM
Just a couple more...

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/statue-grope-kick-face.jpg

http://slightlywarped.com/crapfactory/curiosities/2013/february/images/enhanced-buzz-10751-1361905434-1.jpg

http://www.crowncombo.com/articles/2007/020_nyc/wax01.jpg

ok, ok, we get the message.

for libs raised by popular culture their obsession with sex is understandable.

Being photographed getting butt fucked by a gorilla is a memory that any gay under 25 would proudly treasure.

and for females of the lib species giving a blow job to the 42nd president is perfectly natural.

For a 14 year old boy who has been taught to hate Christianity to disrespect Jesus that way only means he is a successful product of popular lib culture.

Terminal Lance
09-12-2014, 11:07 AM
I think there is a difference between some of these pictures and a religious icon. It hurts people's feelings to do that to a statue of Jesus and may even frighten them. It's in poor taste.

Two years is too much. He should be forced to perform community service at that church.

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 11:09 AM
I think there is a difference between some of these pictures and a religious icon. It hurts people's feelings to do that to a statue of Jesus and may even frighten them. It's in poor taste.

Two years is too much. He should be forced to perform community service at that church.

Where did we find you?

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 11:16 AM
ok, ok, we get the message.

for libs raised by popular culture their obsession with sex is understandable.

Being photographed getting butt fucked by a gorilla is a memory that any gay under 25 would proudly treasure.

and for females of the lib species giving a blow job to the 42nd president is perfectly natural.

For a 14 year old boy who has been taught to hate Christianity to disrespect Jesus that way only means he is a successful product of popular lib culture.

How do you know the political affiliations of the people in the pictures? Porn use is actually highest among conservative communities.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16680-porn-in-the-usa-conservatives-are-biggest-consumers.html

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 11:19 AM
How do you know the political affiliations of the people in the pictures? Porn use is actually highest among conservative communities.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16680-porn-in-the-usa-conservatives-are-biggest-consumers.html

Liberals are boring is why.

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Liberals are boring is why.

I thought they were sex obsessed anti theists with no morality?

You guys gotta get your story straight.

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 11:24 AM
I thought they were sex obsessed anti theists with no morality?

Gay sex, maybe I guess.

You guys gotta get your story straight.

Who's us guys?

Cigar
09-12-2014, 11:37 AM
I literally have no idea what you just said.

Ment to say But he "could" be shot dead in some over zellious places

momsapplepie
09-12-2014, 11:40 AM
Put that kid in a monastery for a year! or better yet, send him to a mosque school for a year, and I'd guarantee he wouldn't be mocking any religion! They'd turn him into a camel jockey, and you know what happens to those boys!

Mister D
09-12-2014, 11:40 AM
ment to say but he "could" be shot dead in some over zellious places

^^^lol

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 11:41 AM

I read the study and it is just a pile of assumptions.

Mac-7
09-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Put that kid in a monastery for a year! or better yet, send him to a mosque school for a year, and I'd guarantee he wouldn't be mocking any religion! They'd turn him into a camel jockey, and you know what happens to those boys!

Or maybe send him to live with his father if anyone knows who or where he is.

momsapplepie
09-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Oh, he's one of those Obama kids huh?

nathanbforrest45
09-12-2014, 11:50 AM
I'll back to you when you grow a pair.

I have a pair. Actually, I have about 6 pair. My wife has at least 20 pair. We had to build another closet to hold them all.

nathanbforrest45
09-12-2014, 11:54 AM

Forcing him to do community service would do no good. He would find another way to create havoc. I could see him wearing a "I Love Satan" tee shirt during his service.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Ok.

texan
09-12-2014, 12:12 PM
If he spends 1 second in jail we are all loons.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-12-2014, 12:20 PM
Plenty of MLK Roads. Can't get away from the bloody things when I'm across the pond. :embarrassed:

Mister D
09-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Plenty of MLK Roads. Can't get away from the bloody things when I'm across the pond. :embarrassed:

Those are typically places you do not want to be once night falls.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-12-2014, 12:33 PM
Talk about it. Some friends in NOLA live in a pretty shoddy neighborhood. Hardly the worst black street down there, mind.

kilgram
09-12-2014, 12:37 PM
@kilgram (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=867) and everyone else.

No.

Will it happen?

No.
What do you mean that laws are classified? That they are not in use.

Even if they are not in use, he has been reported for that and there is a demand for two years prison. That I expect that as you say will end in nothing, but the problem is that it has been issued and it should not.

Mister D
09-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Talk about it. Some friends in NOLA live in a pretty shoddy neighborhood. Hardly the worst black street down there, mind.

NOLA was significantly worse before the storm or so I'm told. My brother lives near Baton Rouge and he took me to a few museums near the French Quarter. The Confederate Museum was great.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-12-2014, 12:42 PM
NOLA was significantly worse before the storm or so I'm told.
As long as you were way out of the worst parts of town, sure.

My brother lives near Baton Rouge and he took me to a few museums near the French Quarter. The Confederate Museum was great.
The Lost Cause stuff is a little tough for any non-American to digest. A bit like the monarchy, I guess. That's a good museum, though.

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 12:47 PM

Days aren't much safer in many of those places either.

Windows up, doors locked, ignore stop signs and red lights.

Terminal Lance
09-12-2014, 12:56 PM
What do you mean that laws are classified? That they are not in use.

Even if they are not in use, he has been reported for that and there is a demand for two years prison. That I expect that as you say will end in nothing, but the problem is that it has been issued and it should not.

Your article said that he did this on private church property and not a park (see bottom of article). So the story was wrong to begin with. It was also wrong to say that they called for a 2 year jail term when the church said they refuse to press charges.

Mister D
09-12-2014, 01:01 PM
As long as you were way out of the worst parts of town, sure.

The Lost Cause stuff is a little tough for any non-American to digest. A bit like the monarchy, I guess. That's a good museum, though.

That's understandable.

I'm a little obsessive when it comes to history so I was enthralled especially by the battle flags.

Adelaide
09-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Very Russia-esque. Pretty stupid law and if this kid gets two years it's really just another sign of the decline of the US.

PolWatch
09-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Teenagers are dumb...teenage boys are usually known to have little sense & no taste. Surprise, surprise. My grandparents complained about my father & uncles moving the outhouse until they all died from old age.

In reading the posts offering blame because of anti-Christian (?) feelings, anyone think that maybe this kid has been overdosed on religion and this is his way of rebelling? One reason is just as likely as the other. Just a thought from another perspective.

The importance that some have attached to this action and this statue seems to border on idolatry...isn't that a really big no, no?

The kid's actions are tasteless & dumb...it ain't the first time a kid acted stupid and won't be the last...I don't think he deserves to go to jail or have a criminal record over this.

Matty
09-12-2014, 01:16 PM
We should give him a Nobel maybe?

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 01:17 PM
The hyperbole around here is more insulting and idiotic than any statue groping that I've seen.

Redrose
09-12-2014, 01:20 PM

It should be, it's a holy book, show it respect.

PolWatch
09-12-2014, 01:23 PM
We should give him a Nobel maybe?

nope...but I believe someone suggested yard clean up duties, etc would be appropriate...sounds like the best solution to me. Its teenage dumbazz...treat it as such.

Mister D
09-12-2014, 01:25 PM
nope...but I believe someone suggested yard clean up duties, etc would be appropriate...sounds like the best solution to me. Its teenage dumbazz...treat it as such.

Yes, I'm sure it would be in a Jewish or Muslim context.

Redrose
09-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Prison is not an apology is religious dictatorship.

And that Jesus is an statue. And he did something typical of a 14 years old guy. If you are offended as a radical like you are, it is your problem. And only your problem.

If I don't remember wrongly, in USA you can burn the American flag... but you cannot joke about religion. LOL. And later, you ask why people demands more secularism...

I'm a radical? You're thinking is bizarre plain and simple. Nothing will happen to that kid. All kids do dumb stuff, but that doesn't mean we ignore bad behavior and laugh at it. I have standards, apparently you don't.

Animal Mother
09-12-2014, 01:32 PM
The hyperbole around here is more insulting and idiotic than any statue groping that I've seen.

Because hyperbole isn't in the liberal vocabulary, oh no! Just say "tranny" around the wrong person and watch the world come to an end.

Mister D
09-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Because hyperbole isn't in the liberal vocabulary, oh no! Just say "tranny" around the wrong person and watch the world come to an end.

Or tell a racial joke. Common Sense has a real hissy.

Common Sense
09-12-2014, 01:34 PM

There's hyperbole on both sides...I'm just commenting on some of the really stupid hyperbolic comments on here.

Tranny...;)

Matty
09-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Oh hell no, now we've reached global proportions I believe a Nobel and a year's supply of free peppermint flavored condoms and a crate of whipped cream for the little Jesus is in order. Plus a full page spread in Sports Illustrated.

Matty
This is epic,

Common Sense
Or tell a racial joke. Common Sense has a real hissy.

Calling someone out for being a racist douchnozzle isn't hyperbole.

Mister D
09-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Calling someone out for being a racist douchnozzle isn't hyperbole.

You're doing it again, Common. :grin: Get over yourself.

What happens when a black woman has an abortion?

Crime Stoppers sends her a check.

Matty
09-12-2014, 01:37 PM
A tweeny stretcher helps too!

Codename Section
09-12-2014, 01:38 PM
There's hyperbole on both sides...I'm just commenting on some of the really stupid hyperbolic comments on here.

Tranny...;)

He has a point. A reality TV star says gays will go to Hell and it's front page on every TV station in America for weeks, meanwhile people are starving in Africa, the NSA is still spying, and the ME is about to shit the bed.

Liberals start this hyperbole shit by making things out worse than they are. There was never any chance this kid would get 2 years and that's a damn fact.

Common Sense
You're doing it again, Common. :grin: Get over yourself.

What happens when a black woman has an abortion?

Crime Stoppers sends her a check.

I guess not everyone knows what hyperbole is.

Captain Obvious
I am stunned that there were no threadbans so far.

Stunned I tell you.

Carry on...

Mister D
09-12-2014, 01:40 PM
I guess not everyone knows what hyperbole is.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hyperbole

True but I'm here to help you, son.

PolWatch
09-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Oh hell no, now we've reached global proportions I believe a Nobel and a year's supply of free peppermint flavored condoms and a crate of whipped cream for the little Jesus is in order. Plus a full page spread in Sports Illustrated.

wow! didn't take long to go nuclear....

Today, 07:33 AM
I would not send him to jail, but the owner of that lawn the statute resides on would get free lawn care for four years plus a car wash monthly. This irreverent little bitch has too much time on his hands.

PolWatch
09-12-2014, 01:45 PM
I am stunned that there were no threadbans so far.

Stunned I tell you.

Carry on...

patience Capt...the day is young...

Common Sense
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hyperbole

True but I'm here to help you, son.

Well I guess you're not literally a douche nozzle...figuratively, yes.

Captain Obvious
wow! didn't take long to go nuclear....

Today, 07:33 AM

Granny!

..my virgin eyes!

:biglaugh:

PolWatch
09-12-2014, 01:47 PM
I didn't say it...I just quoted it...I'm innocent (kinda)!

Alyosha
09-12-2014, 01:50 PM
I'm not sure how to make this any plainer for the people on here but

Offenses all have jail time associated with their offense level. So if a Class A Misdemeanor in PA has two years associated with it then any offense that's a Class A "could" result in 2 years of jail time. The conditions for that would have to be someone who is a repeat offender.

This is yellow journalism because we all know this person will not get 2 years for that offense. It's meant to exacerbate the situation and create a sensation on their website so more people will look at their video ads.

It is also important to note that these laws were not lobbied for by Christian groups but by Jewish groups who for years had their religious worship sites desecrated and defamed by others. So there's strike two for the anti-Christian hysteria.

Lastly, read your own article kilgram it is the Christians whose statue was vilified that does not want him to be punished.

Captain Obvious
09-12-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm not sure how to make this any plainer for the people on here but

Offenses all have jail time associated with their offense level. So if a Class A Misdemeanor in PA has two years associated with it then any offense that's a Class A "could" result in 2 years of jail time. The conditions for that would have to be someone who is a repeat offender.

This is yellow journalism because we all know this person will not get 2 years for that offense. It's meant to exacerbate the situation and create a sensation on their website so more people will look at their video ads.

It is also important to note that these laws were not lobbied for by Christian groups but by Jewish groups who for years had their religious worship sites desecrated and defamed by others. So there's strike two for the anti-Christian hysteria.

Lastly, read your own article @kilgram (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=867) it is the Christians whose statue was vilified that does not want him to be punished.

I fully understood your point when you replied to me some pages back, I just didn't get around to responding.

But, aside from a tutorial on how the law works, your opinion as to it's "rightness" or "wrongness" would be nice - do you agree with it?

Matty
09-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Order us up some pizza and a michelob, I would respond to your thoughts Alyosha but Pete told me to lighten up, so I cannot.

Peter1469
09-12-2014, 01:56 PM

Society should just shun the little dude. Problem solved.

Peter1469
09-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Order us up some pizza and a michelob, I would respond to your thoughts Alyosha but Pete told me to lighten up, so I cannot. Thanks! :smiley: