PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: ISIS releases third beheading video, threatens another British hostage

Pages : [1] 2 3

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 05:42 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/13/isis-video-david-haines-beheading

Islamic State (Isis) militants have released a video showing the apparent beheading of a British hostage, David Haines.

Site, an intelligence group, which was the first to report Steven Sotloff’s beheading, confirmed the video’s release.

In the video, entitled A Message to America’s Allies, a masked man is shown carrying out the beheading of Haines, whose life had earlier been threatened in a video showing the murder of American journalist Steven Sotloff. Sotloff’s killing followed a threat on his life made in a video showing the beheading of another US journalist, James Foley.

The British Foreign Office has said it is aware of the video and “working urgently to verify” its content.

Haines, who was 44, was kidnapped last year. He had been in Syria for just three days when he was kidnapped and handed over to Islamic State (Isis) militants.

The murder comes one day after the Haines’ family released a statement urging his captors to contact them.

The aid worker was taken while working for Acted in Syria in March 2013, having previously helped people in Libya and South Sudan.

Motherfuckers. How lower can you go than killing a hero like this?

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 05:47 PM
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4256765.ece/alternates/s615/David-Cawthorne-Haines.jpg

Still. The full video's up on YT at the moment (watch at your own peril). It's left me pretty shaken up, TBH.

Gunny
09-13-2014, 05:53 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/13/isis-video-david-haines-beheading

Motherfuckers. How lower can you go than killing a hero like this?

Okay, dumbasses. QUIT GOING THERE. You aren't special. You're a target. So caught up in your idealism you can't see the forest for the trees. There's nothing "brave" about being stupid. You don't have enough money to pay me to go there armed with a camera.

Yet the media wants you to focus on the outrage of murdering the victim, not the problem. Stay out. What's it take?

The Xl
09-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Okay, dumbasses. QUIT GOING THERE. You aren't special. You're a target. So caught up in your idealism you can't see the forest for the trees. There's nothing "brave" about being stupid. You don't have enough money to pay me to go there armed with a camera.

Yet the media wants you to focus on the outrage of murdering the victim, not the problem. Stay out. What's it take?

Concise and accurate as fuck.

Civilians, stay the fuck out. America, Europe, leave, stay the fuck out. End aid, end the alliances.

Problem solved. Seriously, enough is enough. We've made no progress since 9/11(which was blowback), and we're less safe to boot.

Gunny
09-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Concise and accurate as fuck.

Civilians, stay the fuck out. America, Europe, leave, stay the fuck out. End aid, end the alliances.

Problem solved. Seriously, enough is enough. We've made no progress since 9/11(which was blowback), and we're less safe to boot.

I'm infamous for my eloquence. :)

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 06:05 PM
Aid workers don't think they're anything special. In fact, it takes a degree of selflessness precious few are capable of. I'm certainly not.

Any idealism they may have is washed away the moment they end up in the heat of battle, dead and injured women and kids strewn everywhere. This guy put himself through that on three separate tours. Calling him stupid is about as flagrant as you can get.

The Xl
09-13-2014, 06:06 PM
Aid workers don't think they're anything special. In fact, it takes a degree of selflessness precious few are capable of. I'm certainly not.

Any idealism they may have is washed away the moment they end up in the heat of battle, dead and injured women and kids strewn everywhere. This guy put himself through that on three separate tours. Calling him stupid is about as flagrant as you can get.

It's commendable, but they need to understand that this is a possibility.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 06:11 PM
It's commendable, but they need to understand that this is a possibility.
They're well aware. Anybody that ignorant wouldn't be doing the job.

Green Arrow
09-13-2014, 06:16 PM
Nobody wants to do it, but the only way we stop this is to ignore them. They are doing this because they want attention. They want us to look and fear them and send them more victims.

Stop it. The next time they put up a beheading video, have every allied world leader call a press conference to talk about football and the weather. No touching, heartfelt profiles and letters from mom for the deceased. No memorials and calls for action. Pretend they don't exist and the charade will end.

Animal Mother
09-13-2014, 06:18 PM

You can be stupid and heroic. Stupid and compassionate. Stupid and brave. You're still stupid. And no, not all idealism is washed away in the heat of battle. Sometimes that is where you find it. Look at Terminal Lance you will not find a dumber more noble douchebag in the entire military.

Peter1469
09-13-2014, 06:18 PM
The Brit female hostage is next I think.

Matty
09-13-2014, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't be adverse to going Hiroshima on them at this point.

Peter1469
09-13-2014, 06:20 PM
The media talking heads are shitting the bed. They want to "wipe out" IS. Yet, they don't understand the level of effort to do that.

Matty
09-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Hell, they sawed off a British soldiers head on the streets of London. What did Britain do to those assholes? Why weren't they executed?

The Xl
09-13-2014, 06:28 PM
The Brit female hostage is next I think.

They're really going to tug on heartstrings with that one.

Jesus. This crap will never end.

The Xl
09-13-2014, 06:28 PM
The media talking heads are shitting the bed. They want to "wipe out" IS. Yet, they don't understand the level of effort to do that.

Contractors, big oil, and bankers fixin to get paid yet again.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 06:29 PM
You can be stupid and heroic. Stupid and compassionate. Stupid and brave. You're still stupid. And no, not all idealism is washed away in the heat of battle. Sometimes that is where you find it. Look at @Terminal Lance (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=909) you will not find a dumber more noble douchebag in the entire military.
Stupidity is accidentally whacking yourself with your garden rake. There's a point of self-sacrifice and dedication where any accusations of stupidity are rendered baseless. Personally, I would never use that term in reference to a military man.

Gunny
09-13-2014, 06:32 PM

Really. What do you know about it? What you've read on a message board? Don't you dare talk to me about dead women and children. You have no idea, mutherfucker.

He's a stupid a stupid Western civilian who think his press credentials are going to get him over. All they see is "target". You don't have the right to do shit just because the way you were raised says so. The guy with the gun makes the rules.

They don't care about your stupid rules nor your Western ideology.

Peter1469
09-13-2014, 06:32 PM
I wouldn't be adverse to going Hiroshima on them at this point.

Pick your target. Who dies?

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 06:33 PM
Let alone the point. The Middle East's vicious circle of poverty, disaffection and radical religion routinely vomits forth groups like IS. The organization itself is more a symptom than the actual problem.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Really. What do you know about it? What you've read on a message board? Don't you dare talk to me about dead women and children. You have no idea, mutherfucker.

He's a stupid a stupid Western civilian who think his press credentials are going to get him over. All they see is "target". You don't have the right to do shit just because the way you were raised says so. The guy with the gun makes the rules.

They don't care about your stupid rules nor your Western ideology.
What the hell is wrong, man? You're speaking as if I just slandered your mother.

Gunny
09-13-2014, 06:36 PM
You can be stupid and heroic. Stupid and compassionate. Stupid and brave. You're still stupid. And no, not all idealism is washed away in the heat of battle. Sometimes that is where you find it. Look at @Terminal Lance (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=909) you will not find a dumber more noble douchebag in the entire military.

My ideology includes weaponry. Not a camera. You know as well as I do that you go over there unarmed and trying to ride the fence and play noncombatant you're just a victim. Look at who they always go after. The weak. It's their game.

If you're weak, stay home.

Gunny
09-13-2014, 06:39 PM
What the hell is wrong, man? You're speaking as if I just slandered your mother.

I know something about dead women and children. How's that? And you might as well slander my mother as set a baby on fire.

We clear on this issue, or no?

Matty
09-13-2014, 06:41 PM
Pick your target. Who dies?
A lot of people.

Animal Mother
09-13-2014, 06:44 PM

I'm pretty fucked up right now but maybe I can explain. They know what you're either ignoring or don't know and that is that "aid worker" usually means CIA and MI6 plants.

We do it all the time. Right now "aid workers" will die. Reporters will die. They need to stay home.

They're not really appreciated anyway.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 06:45 PM
I know something about dead women and children. How's that? And you might as well slander my mother as set a baby on fire.

We clear on this issue, or no?
No. You've just come on here, called a dead aid worker an asshole, and are now throwing a tantrum when I pointed out that was an asshole move.

Peter1469
09-13-2014, 06:49 PM
Let alone the point. The Middle East's vicious circle of poverty, disaffection and radical religion routinely vomits forth groups like IS. The organization itself is more a symptom than the actual problem.

The Iraqi government directly caused this by marginalizing the Sunnis.

Animal Mother
09-13-2014, 06:49 PM
No. You've just come on here, called a dead aid worker an asshole, and are now throwing a tantrum when I pointed out that was an asshole move.

I'll bet someone $100 he's a spook.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm pretty fucked up right now but maybe I can explain. They know what you're either ignoring or don't know and that is that "aid worker" usually means CIA and MI6 plants.

We do it all the time. Right now "aid workers" will die. Reporters will die. They need to stay home.

They're not really appreciated anyway.
I'm aware operations like that exist. Now, until the day someone can prove Haines was an intelligence plant and not just some medical worker captured and killed by Western dilettantes on fundamentalist PCP, I won't buy it.

Gunny
09-13-2014, 06:53 PM

I'm not throwing a tantrum at all. Nice you want to make this thread about me, though. :)

I made a simple statement. Do gooders stay home. You dragged up the memories dude, not me. I understand REAL well what murdered noncombatants are. You? I've been in both the ME and Africa.

They want a reaction from the media and people like you, and you're playing right into the game. Good job. Those people will kill you, no matter your high-minded ideals. Stay home.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 06:54 PM
I'll bet someone $100 he's a spook.
IS are big on theatrics. Had they an inkling, they would have paraded it like it was Thanksgiving. I'll wait for evidence.

Animal Mother
09-13-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm aware operations like that exist. Now, until the day someone can prove Haines was an intelligence plant and not just some medical worker captured and killed by Western dilettantes on fundamentalist PCP, I won't buy it.

And Angelina Jolie doesn't do work for them either.

Gunny
09-13-2014, 06:56 PM

You're dumb. And in over your head.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 06:58 PM
I'm not throwing a tantrum at all. Nice you want to make this thread about me, though. :)

I made a simple statement. Do gooders stay home. You dragged up the memories dude, not me. I understand REAL well what murdered noncombatants are. You? I've been in both the ME and Africa.
Dead people in war-torn countries, I guess? Do I need to be a Wall Street bankster to comment on economics, too?

They want a reaction from the media and people like you, and you're playing right into the game. Good job. Those people will kill you, no matter your high-minded ideals. Stay home.
Where am I playing into this? Do you see me proposing we Hiroshima them?

Peter1469
09-13-2014, 06:58 PM
Warning: Let's save the name calling for the enemy. Not for members.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 06:59 PM
And Angelina Jolie doesn't do work for them either.
You can have my $100 on that one.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 07:00 PM
You're dumb. And in over your head.
You're a precocious ****.

Sorry, Pete.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 07:00 PM
Ooh, profanity filter.

Matty
09-13-2014, 07:01 PM
Dead people in war-torn countries, I guess? Do I need to be a Wall Street bankster to comment on economics, too?

Where am I playing into this? Do you see me proposing we Hiroshima them?
I proposed nothing. I merely said I would not be adverse to it.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 07:06 PM
I proposed nothing. I merely said I would not be adverse to it.
Wasn't nudging you. Just thought that was a cool way of putting it.

Matty
09-13-2014, 07:10 PM
Wasn't nudging you. Just thought that was a cool way of putting it.

In all seriousness. I am sorry for your country's loss. It does do something awful to your soul. I know when Daniel Pearl was beheaded I was changed forever.

Terminal Lance
09-13-2014, 07:32 PM
IS are big on theatrics. Had they an inkling, they would have paraded it like it was Thanksgiving. I'll wait for evidence.

People hate the CIA and MI6 so beheading them doesn't startle or send fear into the hearts of people like killing aid workers and reporters. This is about fear, nothing else. We expect military people and agents to be military targets.

IS would rather kill a reporter or aid worker.

Ethereal
09-13-2014, 07:35 PM
These beheadings serve two strategic ends for ISIS.

1. Propaganda victory.
2. An inducement for western military intervention in the region.

And, true to form, the west will take the bait, just like they did with Bin Laden.

Bin Laden: Goal is to bankrupt U.S. (http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/01/binladen.tape/)

(CNN) -- The Arabic-language network Al-Jazeera released a full transcript Monday of the most recent videotape from Osama bin Laden in which the head of al Qaeda said his group's goal is to force America into bankruptcy.

Al-Jazeera aired portions of the videotape Friday but released the full transcript of the entire tape on its Web site Monday.

"We are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy. Allah willing, and nothing is too great for Allah," bin Laden said in the transcript.

He said the mujahedeen fighters did the same thing to the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s, "using guerrilla warfare and the war of attrition to fight tyrannical superpowers."

"We, alongside the mujahedeen, bled Russia for 10 years until it went bankrupt and was forced to withdraw in defeat," bin Laden said.

He also said al Qaeda has found it "easy for us to provoke and bait this administration."

"All that we have to do is to send two mujahedeen to the furthest point east to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al Qaeda, in order to make generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic and political losses without their achieving anything of note other than some benefits for their private corporations," bin Laden said.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-13-2014, 07:44 PM
These beheadings serve two strategic ends for ISIS.

1. Propaganda victory.
2. An inducement for western military intervention in the region.

And, true to form, the west will take the bait, just like they did with Bin Laden.
I'm not even sure they'd be doing this were it not for the airstrikes.

The Xl
09-13-2014, 07:46 PM
The west takes the "bait" purposely. They want a reason, any reason

exotix
09-13-2014, 08:02 PM
Bushs' Fault.

The Xl
09-13-2014, 08:06 PM
Bushs' Fault.

Because Obama is doing us all favors by going back into Iraq until Bush like pretenses.

exotix
09-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Because Obama is doing us all favors by going back into Iraq until Bush like pretenses.
I can go on all day how it's Bushs' fault ... deal with it.

Terminal Lance
09-13-2014, 08:09 PM
I'm not even sure they'd be doing this were it not for the airstrikes.

There are many things more common than people realize. It depends on who gets the tape whether it sees the light of day.

The Xl
09-13-2014, 08:09 PM
I can go on all day how it's Bushs' fault ... deal with it.

You probably can't.

In any case, Obama is doing his best Bush impression, and you can't deflect and make all the excuses you want, but that won't change.

exotix
09-13-2014, 08:11 PM
You probably can't.

In any case, Obama is doing his best Bush impression, and you can't deflect and make all the excuses you want, but that won't change.
I can ... commencing with Bushs' De-Ba'athification that introduced terrorism to Iraq.

De-Ba'athification
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Ba'athification

The Xl
09-13-2014, 08:13 PM
I can ... commencing with Bushs' De-Ba'athification that introduced terrorism to Iraq.

De-Ba'athification

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Ba'athification

Does Obama have a choice to not engage in what will almost certainly turn into a mass boots on the ground war? Yes, he does. He won't, though.

This is on your boy Obama, like it or not. Nothing suggests that Isis is an eminent threat, yet he persists. What he's doing will likely put us in more danger, yet, he persists.

This is on him, and he's a Bush class hawk. Deal with it.

Redrose
09-13-2014, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=Peter1469;762441]The media talking heads are shitting the bed. They want to "wipe out" IS. Yet, they don't understand the level of effort to do that.[/QUOTE

I'll tell 'em what level....get the Enola Gay out of mothballs and blow them to kingdome come. Allah Akbar!

exotix
09-13-2014, 08:15 PM
Does Obama have a choice to not engage in what will almost certainly turn into a mass boots on the ground war? Yes, he does. He won't, though.

This is on your boy Obama, like it or not. Nothing suggests that Isis is an eminent threat, yet he persists. What he's doing will likely put us in more danger, yet, he persists.

This is on him, and he's a Bush class hawk. Deal with it.
You're an ignorant lad.

The Xl
09-13-2014, 08:17 PM
You're an ignorant lad.

I didn't expect you to address or refute anything I posted.

Gunny
09-14-2014, 04:46 AM
You're a precocious ****.

Sorry, Pete.

Been called worse. :)

The fact is, what you are calling a "hero", I am calling a fool. Do-gooders have their place. It isn't in a region where everyone KNOWS the bad guys will kidnap you. They'll hold hostage forever, or in this instance behead you. They are going to do that. We know they are going to do that. They're trying to outrage people like you and it works like a charm. You're not 10' tall and bulletproof just because your high-minded Western idealism makes you think so.

They don't think like us. They don't value life the way we do. Their God comes first. Not saying it is right. Just that's how it is. They care about what you think just about as far as they can use it against you.

I just get tired of the sensationalized, faux outrage over them doing exactly what we know they are going to do. If you're a noncombatant, stay home.

The best way to avoid a bar fight is to not go to the bar. ;)

Green Arrow
09-14-2014, 04:49 AM
I'll tell 'em what level....get the Enola Gay out of mothballs and blow them to kingdome come. Allah Akbar!

Allahu Akbar.

Ransom
09-14-2014, 06:24 AM
Nobody wants to do it, but the only way we stop this is to ignore them. They are doing this because they want attention. They want us to look and fear them and send them more victims.

Stop it. The next time they put up a beheading video, have every allied world leader call a press conference to talk about football and the weather. No touching, heartfelt profiles and letters from mom for the deceased. No memorials and calls for action. Pretend they don't exist and the charade will end.

"pretend" they don't exist?

Ransom
09-14-2014, 06:26 AM
You're an ignorant lad.

I cannot engage in the fun anymore, for the second day in a row however, Debt Clock is correct.

Gunny
09-14-2014, 07:07 AM

Much as I don't like to agree with GA, he's correct. These idiots are out to outrage people and the media is on their side. They want the reaction. It worked in Vietnam, why not now? Get a bunch of basement dwellers panties in a bunch and create controversy. And you fall for it.

The fact is, even if we withdraw every military asset we have, these do-gooders are going to go there, become victims, and we're going to be outraged.

It's a simple tactic any Lance Corporal could come up with. Every time we flip out, they get what they want. The truth is, their victims shouldn't even be there. But they're so busy thinking they're smart, and they can reason with people that don't give a damn about your idealism. Stay home and take care of your family. We aren't going to stop a war that's been simmering since the 700's. They don' give a damn what you think.

But when you are a noncombatant and put yourself in the position this guy did, it's on you. Your family can whine all over the media all it wants and the media will make sure you get to. Maybe some of these do=gooders ought to think about how their death and the media using their families is going to work.

Matty
09-14-2014, 07:17 AM
Nope! I disagree. We keep bombing the shit out of them. And stop with the " you might hit an innocent person" course we will hit innocents. Course the people they are beheading are innocents too. The only thing you're gonna get by ignoring these monsters is more monsters. Anything that looks like a black flag, anything that looks like a truck with a gun on it, anybody with his face all covered up would be fair game. Good intelligence surveillance and really big up your ass bombs. And yes. Folks need to keep their asses out of there. Trouble is they've already got lots of prisoners.

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 07:31 AM

YES! that is what they want to do. And Appeasement has a huge record of success?

I mean it worked???? And then there was????? Well this time it will be different I am sure? :slap2:

Gunny
09-14-2014, 07:35 AM
Nope! I disagree. We keep bombing the shit out of them. And stop with the " you might hit an innocent person" course we will hit innocents. Course the people they are beheading are innocents too. The only thing you're gonna get by ignoring these monsters is more monsters. Anything that looks like a black flag, anything that looks like a truck with a gun on it, anybody with his face all covered up would be fair game. Good intelligence surveillance and really big up your ass bombs. And yes. Folks need to keep their asses out of there. Trouble is they've already got lots of prisoners.

Really. How much time in theater do you have? I'm thinking none would be the correct answer. Typical arrogant American. You think this is about us, but it isn't. This is about their stupid religion and we're just in the way.

If you aren't willing to, and can't just "bomb the shit out of" EVERY Arab muslim over there, then it ain't going to work. That means men, women and children. You have to erase Islam. THAT is the military solution. Is THAT where you're willing to go, willow? And what makes us different than Hitler if we do?

Gunny
09-14-2014, 07:37 AM
YES! that is what they want to do. And Appeasement has a huge record of success?

I mean it worked???? And then there was????? Well this time it will be different I am sure? :slap2:

What are we "appeasing"? You mean "get the f- off my property and mind your own business?"

Matty
09-14-2014, 07:39 AM
Really. How much time in theater do you have? I'm thinking none would be the correct answer. Typical arrogant American. You think this is about us, but it isn't. This is about their stupid religion and we're just in the way.

If you aren't willing to, and can't just "bomb the shit out of" EVERY Arab muslim over there, then it ain't going to work. That means men, women and children. You have to erase Islam. THAT is the military solution. Is THAT where you're willing to go, willow? And what makes us different than Hitler if we do?
None would be exactly correct, and at this point I don't give a shit how many we kill. This barbaric shit will have to be stopped with more barbaric shit Gunny.

Matty
09-14-2014, 07:40 AM
None would be exactly correct, and at this point I don't give a shit how many we kill. This barbaric shit will have to be stopped with more barbaric shit Gunny.
Oh, and it fucking is about us, we just observed the 13 th year post 9-11.

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 07:41 AM

How did we defeat the German's and Japanese?

Matty
09-14-2014, 07:43 AM
He doesn't give a shit. ISIS scares him.

Matty
09-14-2014, 07:44 AM
What he seems not to get is that the be header is very English with a cockney accent. Getting the fuck off their property is not an option. They keep infiltrating our property.

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 07:48 AM
What are we "appeasing"? You mean "get the f- off my property and mind your own business?"

But that is not why they hate us. What few are willing to understand it that there are 3 very major components in play.

#1 of course is the fact that the West is still considered to be a Christian nation. So would like to say secular, but that is even worse in the eyes of these radicals According to the interpretation that they hold of their religion, these must be destroyed. and Yes they do me killed or converted.

#2 The very lifestyle of the west and the global communication of todays world marks the end of their chosen way of life and oppression and they know this. This therefore must be destroyed.

#3 of course is the fact that we are in their Nape of the Wave, and we support and defend Israel.

Only 1/2 of one of these can be stopped by pulling out of the region. And while those that feel appeasement will work, It will and for that matter has been perceived as weakness to those that support and defend the radical Islamic faith

So there will be another attack here, how serious it is? well that is up to us, and if we choose the path of appeasement, it will look like 911, if we really get serious about it and close the borders and really try and root out the people that are already here, It will still look like the Boston Bombing.

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 07:49 AM

They should, they scare me too! I just have a different way of dealing with the things that I fear.

Matty
09-14-2014, 07:53 AM
They should, they scare me too! I just have a different way of dealing with the things that I fear.
Yeah well, when they promise to plant their flag over the capital I think we should think it is about us. And you don't win wars by winning hearts and minds either. That bullshit is propaganda.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Been called worse. :)

The fact is, what you are calling a "hero", I am calling a fool. Do-gooders have their place. It isn't in a region where everyone KNOWS the bad guys will kidnap you. They'll hold hostage forever, or in this instance behead you. They are going to do that. We know they are going to do that. They're trying to outrage people like you and it works like a charm. You're not 10' tall and bulletproof just because your high-minded Western idealism makes you think so.
These guys aren't idealists. Situations like the ones they throw themselves into are going to leave you broken, depressed and sick to the stomach. The ones I've come across are haunted by the prospect of getting shot / kidnapped / beheaded in the field of duty. To put aside personal commitments to deliver medicine to desperate strangers in a dangerous, off-limits land requires guts.

They don't think like us. They don't value life the way we do. Their God comes first. Not saying it is right. Just that's how it is. They care about what you think just about as far as they can use it against you.

I just get tired of the sensationalized, faux outrage over them doing exactly what we know they are going to do. If you're a noncombatant, stay home.

The best way to avoid a bar fight is to not go to the bar. ;)
You're not in the slightest outraged by this? You don't need to be a raving interventionist or sucker to the media-industrial complex to see that something is screwed up. Nor do we have a licence to 'correct' all the world's wrongs.

Matty
09-14-2014, 07:58 AM
These guys aren't idealists. Situations like the ones they throw themselves into are going to leave you broken, depressed and sick to the stomach. The ones I've come across are haunted by the prospect of getting shot / kidnapped / beheaded in the field of duty. To put aside personal commitments to deliver medicine to desperate strangers in a dangerous, off-limits land requires guts.

You're not in the slightest outraged by this? You don't need to be a raving interventionist or sucker to the media-industrial complex to see that something is screwed up. Nor do we have a licence to 'correct' all the world's wrongs.
The person doing the be heading has been proven to be a British citizen with a cockney accent. What happened to the man who beheaded the soldier on the streets of London? Gerrard Winstanley.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 08:02 AM
The person doing the be heading has been proven to be a British citizen with a cockney accent. What happened to the man who beheaded the soldier on the streets of London? @Gerrard Winstanley (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=864).
They're in prison. I'm all for sending those fuckers to Iraq.

Ransom
09-14-2014, 08:03 AM
And suddenly Winstanley is awake. Morning, Sunshine!

:biglaugh:

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 08:05 AM
Old school warfare is redundant in combating these bastards. Taking the fight to them is only going to cause them to mutate into something far worse. The only thing that's going to stop them is total withdrawal from the Middle East.

Matty
09-14-2014, 08:07 AM
Old school warfare is redundant in combating these bastards. Taking the fight to them is only going to cause them to mutate into something far worse. The only thing that's going to stop them is total withdrawal from the Middle East.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-beheaded-soldier-recruited-spy-agency-article-1.1354926

why weren't they executed?

Ransom
09-14-2014, 08:07 AM

I would strongly advise not taking Winstanley's advice here. He's wrong. Moving on.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 08:08 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-beheaded-soldier-recruited-spy-agency-article-1.1354926

why weren't they executed?
We don't have capital punishment. The only European countries which do haven't used it for decades. I'm in the anti camp, TBH.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 08:09 AM
You're wasting your time trying to say anything to me, Ransom.

Matty
09-14-2014, 08:10 AM
Then do you also think that every Muslim should vacate western lands and return to the Middle East?

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 08:12 AM

I know you're not that old so what's with the constant reference to WWII constantly? What about the Civil War or maybe the Soviet-Afghanistan war or how about the Crimean War--like seriously, I'm so fucking sick at this point of hearing bullshit Hitler comparisons and the word "appeasement".

The Germans were a highly organized nation with conventional means of warfare. If you dimrods can't understand how this is different and by bombing the shit out of every man woman and child in Iraq to get ISIS won't piss off the point of the 1 billion Muslims worldwide who think of them as brothers then you need to go back to fucking school.

I don't know Gunny from an elephant's asshole but I already like him better than everyone on this forum but Codename, Wash, Ethereal, Cthulhu and Lance. Why? Because he's a marine. He's my brother no matter where he fucking is. All it would take for me to help him in a bar fight is him yelling Semper Fi.

THAT is what it is like for Muslims only amp that shit up a thousand times because it's their religion.

You guys have no fucking clue about this and all that talk of Hitler and Japs is just swinging your balls around.

Matty
09-14-2014, 08:12 AM
We don't have capital punishment. The only European countries which do haven't used it for decades. I'm in the anti camp, TBH.
I just think there should be exceptions to the rule. A public execution would have been warranted.

Ransom
09-14-2014, 08:15 AM
You're wasting your time trying to say anything to me, Ransom.

I'm showing how wrong you are to the forum, Winstanley, not trying to say anything to you. I'm changing my tactics in here and not addressing the forum member, your arguments I'm using to not only show the forum the wrong way to solve problems, but also using your errors to prove how right Uncle Ransom consistently is. Sorry if you took it personally, you're my posterboard of error. An example of what not to do. You are not wasting your time, you're busy offering your analysis so that we can correctly take the 180 of your opinions...thus we're correct. Carry on.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 08:17 AM

They also put up black flags in areas where they are not. So you're ok with killing those people, too?

Ransom
09-14-2014, 08:17 AM
I know you're not that old so what's with the constant reference to WWII constantly? What about the Civil War or maybe the Soviet-Afghanistan war or how about the Crimean War--like seriously, I'm so fucking sick at this point of hearing bullshit Hitler comparisons and the word "appeasement".

The Germans were a highly organized nation with conventional means of warfare. If you dimrods can't understand how this is different and by bombing the shit out of every man woman and child in Iraq to get ISIS won't piss off the point of the 1 billion Muslims worldwide who think of them as brothers then you need to go back to fucking school.

I don't know Gunny from an elephant's asshole but I already like him better than everyone on this forum but Codename, Wash, Ethereal, Cthulhu and Lance. Why? Because he's a marine. He's my brother no matter where he fucking is. All it would take for me to help him in a bar fight is him yelling Semper Fi.

THAT is what it is like for Muslims only amp that shit up a thousand times because it's their religion.

You guys have no fucking clue about this and all that talk of Hitler and Japs is just swinging your balls around.

Lance?

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 08:18 AM
Then do you also think that every Muslim should vacate western lands and return to the Middle East?
Provided they're not harming anybody, no. The identification of most Western Muslims with their religion is as a cultural trope more than anything, something they cherry-pick the fuzzier bits from. Not unlike the 'Christians' who attend church out of fashion and social convention, TBH.

Matty
09-14-2014, 08:18 AM
I know you're not that old so what's with the constant reference to WWII constantly. What about the Civil War or maybe the Soviet-Afghanistan war or how about the Crimean War--like seriously, I'm so fucking sick at this point of hearing bullshit Hitler comparisons and the word "appeasement".

The Germans were a highly organized nation with conventional means of warfare. If you nimrods can't understand how this is different and by bombing the shit out of every man woman and child in Iraq to get ISIS won't piss off the point of the 1 billion Muslims worldwide who think of them as brothers then you need to go back to fucking school.

A. I don't have balls. B. I love marines. C. Marines above all persons should realize it's not cool to tell us to shut up just because we haven't been in the field. D. I can have an opinion if I want one, this fucking barbaric beheading bullshit is wearing thin with me and in case you haven't noticed the asshole have said they're coming for you and for me. Now why don't you big mouths who think others shouldn't have an opinion plan to do about that since you're so fucking in charge of what others can say and do?

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 08:21 AM

LOL talking mighty big for a not-even-a-boot. Very little scares guys like us anymore. Knowing your enemy is important and none of you seem to with all your talking of Krauts and Japs.

Blow up enough of those "black flags" and watch your local Muslims start to question themselves. Major Hassan didn't start off an American hating jihadist. He turned.

You going to let the US government bomb American cities next just to get all those "black flags"?

Right now those factions hate each other and are fighting each other but you geniuses are so puffed up with outrage and faux confidence that you want to give them a common enemy: us.

That may sound glorious and everything but its not smart.

Let them wear each other down and then you figure out the next steps.

Matty
09-14-2014, 08:22 AM
Provided they're not harming anybody, no. The identification of most Western Muslims with their religion is as a cultural trope more than anything, something they cherry-pick the fuzzier bits from. Not unlike the 'Christians' who attend church out of fashion and social convention, TBH.
Then it's unreasonable for them to wage war because westerners on their land.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 08:22 AM
A. I don't have balls. B. I love marines. C. Marines above all persons should realize it's not cool to tell us to shut up just because we haven't been in the field. D. I can have an opinion if I want one, this fucking barbaric beheading bullshit is wearing thin with me and in case you haven't noticed the asshole have said they're coming for you and for me. Now why don't you big mouths who think others shouldn't have an opinion plan to do about that since you're so fucking in charge of what others can say and do?

You wanna talk tough like a marine then don't come crying when someone talks tough back, boot.

Oorah.

Matty
09-14-2014, 08:23 AM
LOL talking mighty big for a not-even-a-boot. Very little scares guys like us anymore. Knowing your enemy is important and none of you seem to with all your talking of Krauts and Japs.

Blow up enough of those "black flags" and watch your local Muslims start to question themselves. Major Hassan didn't start off an American hating jihadist. He turned.

You going to let the US government bomb American cities next just to get all those "black flags"?

Right now those factions hate each other and are fighting each other but you geniuses are so puffed up with outrage and faux confidence that you want to give them a common enemy: us.

We already are their enemy. They've been waging war on us for years, but some of you choose not to see that.

Matty
09-14-2014, 08:24 AM
You wanna talk tough like a marine then don't come crying when someone talks tough back, boot.

Oorah.
Cannot answer my questions huh?

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 08:28 AM
We already are their enemy. They've been waging war on us for years, but some of you choose not to see that.

Who? You going to tell me that I don't see that they've been waging war on me for years? Bullshit. This is just the type of bullshit people say when they don't want to admit they're wrong.

Why do you think that all of us marines jump on top of a poster when they attack one of the marine's posts on here? Because one of the first things were conditioned to do is protect our brothers--even if we fucking hate them.

They are fighting each other now but that will change if we give them a common enemy. We've seen that over and over the past decade. AQ when we first hit the dirt over there was nothing. Iraq got rolled over instantly but then our invasion brought thousands of Muslims in who wanted to be a part of something to fight and kill US troops.

Our invasion grew their ranks and now they are 20x the size and all over the world.

Improvise, adapt, and overcome. That's our motto. You cannot overcome without improvising and adapting. We can win over these fucks but not the way you want to do it.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 08:29 AM
Cannot answer my questions huh?

You didn't have a question. You were bitching. :cool2:

Matty
09-14-2014, 08:31 AM
You didn't have a question. You were bitching. :cool2:
Sure I did. I asked what you big talkers were gonna do about it!

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 08:36 AM
Sure I did. I asked what you big talkers were gonna do about it!

And I said several times: let them kill each other, reinforce our communities here at home, pop popcorn and wait with an emphasis on "let them kill each other" and "reinforce our communities here at home".

And before Peepee shows up to go: what about Europe they need that oil? Fuck Europe. Europe didn't give any shits before when our ass has been in a sling. They can go beg off Norway. It has oil and is in the union with them.

Gunny
09-14-2014, 08:36 AM

Okay. Who is being barbaric? Them? Or us? They're using a time-proven strategy against us. Get people like you outraged. Make you react emotionally. You can't beat an enemy you can't out think.

And you don't give a damn how many "we" kill because you don't have to do it.

You can't kill an ideal. You CAN reinforce it by trying to.

Now, let's divorce logic from me being a GySgt. I'd lure those f*ckers out into the open and rain napalm on them until you could see it from the East Coast. But I wouldn't be choosing sides. I'd kill them all. THAT the answer you're looking for?

But, since we aren't going to do that, how about if we get our children out of somebody else's religious war? That war f*cked me up. And my daughter's crippled because of it. My brother's so lost in the sauce he can't even spell his name right.

And what have we won?

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 08:42 AM
I will give you a good example in small scale. @Terminal Lance (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=909) and I have been in more fist fights than Jon Bones Jones has been in MMA matches. They have to pull us off of each other constantly because he's got penis envy and is a little bitch.

But you let someone else try and fuck with him and they are fucking with me, too. I would kill someone who tried to hurt that asshole.

This is the Middle East right now.

The smart thing for an outsider (who wanted to take Lance and I out) to do would be to let us fight each other until we're worn down or one of us is knocked out and then jump the man standing.

Get it now?

Wait it the fuck out and then go in. That may not be the Cowboy-Reagan-wouldacouldashoulda-Mythological thing to do but it is the smart thing.

Gunny
09-14-2014, 08:49 AM
They aren't going to get that analogy, but you are right. They can't beat us militarily. We beat ourselves politically. .

Matty
09-14-2014, 08:51 AM
Okay. Who is being barbaric? Them? Or us? They're using a time-proven strategy against us. Get people like you outraged. Make you react emotionally. You can't beat an enemy you can't out think.

Now, let's divorce logic from me being a GySgt. I'd lure those f*ckers out into the open and rain napalm on them until you could see it from the East Coast. But I wouldn't be choosing sides. I'd kill them all. THAT the answer you're looking for?

But, since we aren't going to do that, how about if we get our children out of somebody else's religious war? That war f*cked me up. And my daughter's crippled because of it. My brother's so lost in the sauce he can't even spell his name right.

And what have we won?

You haven't spoken to me in years so let me tell you something about me. I have said it over and over and over. I am not willing to send another American soldier to fight and die in a foreign country. No boots on the ground works for me. I have a grandson whom I am so proud of, he's been over there four times. He's in the ARMY so I know you marines will make fun of him. But that's alright. No one in my family will ever join the military again if I can help it because the fucking politicians fight the wars from their desks and tie the soldiers hand behind their backs. There is not another human being on the planet worth an American boys life or limb. But you damn right if they keep beheading people and threatening us I am all for out barbaric king their asses. It's all they respect is violence so give them large doses of violence. I love Codename but the rest of you can kiss my ass this morning for telling me I cannot have an opinion. Oh, and yes I remember the history of ww2 my dad fought in it, brothers in Vietnam. I know that doesn't count with you as dholes but it counts for me.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 08:54 AM
You haven't spoken to me in years so let me tell you something about me. I have said it over and over and over. I am not willing to send another American soldier to fight and die in a foreign country. No boots on the ground works for me. I have a grandson whom I am so proud of, he's been over there four times. He's in the ARMY so I know you marines will make fun of him. But that's alright. No one in my family will ever join the military again if I can help it because the fucking politicians fight the wars from their desks and tie the soldiers hand behind their backs. There is not another human being on the planet worth an American boys life or limb. But you damn right if they keep beheading people and threatening us I am all for out barbaric king their asses. It's all they respect is violence so give them large doses of violence. I love Codename but the rest of you can kiss my ass this morning for telling me I cannot have an opinion. Oh, and yes I remember the history of ww2 my dad fought in it, brothers in Vietnam. I know that doesn't count with you as dholes but it counts for me.

Let's get two things straight--no, three things straight.

First, I wouldn't make fun of your grandson to you. We respect the other branches. We only make fun of them to them. Except the Air Force. Everyone hates them, even the squids.

Second, telling you that your opinion is wrong and based off of bullshit is not telling you that you can't have an opinion so quit trying to put yourself on a cross. You're no martyr. I see how you do. You're a gunslinger. Be one. Don't be a gunslinger that cries after the shooting starts. Man up.

Third, Codename Section is a bitch. It had to be said. :cool2:

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 08:55 AM

You can't win with air power.

Matty
09-14-2014, 08:58 AM
You can't win with air power.
You can make them go to ground. Let them live in caves.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 08:58 AM
Then it's unreasonable for them to wage war because westerners on their land.
To my knowledge, a Muslim government has never mounted regime change in a Western country, nor are there Muslims armies occupying pockets of European territory or Muslim companies plundering what we have in resources. Only by a terrific stretch of logic could what the terrorists do be considered reasonable or justified. It's simply a reaction we should expect from First World policies in the ME and elsewhere.

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:01 AM

Not by shitting the bed and over reacting.

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:01 AM
Let's get two things straight--no, three things straight.

First, I wouldn't make fun of your grandson to you. We respect the other branches. We only make fun of them to them. Except the Air Force. Everyone hates them, even the squids.

Second, telling you that your opinion is wrong and based off of bullshit is not telling you that you can't have an opinion so quit trying to put yourself on a cross. You're no martyr. I see how you do. You're a gunslinger. Be one. Don't be a gunslinger that cries after the shooting starts. Man up.

Third, Codename Section is a bitch. It had to be said. :cool2:
Thanks. My oldest son, my step son, our son was in the Air Force in a special ops unit. Thanks for spitting on his service too. He would never do that to you. And I've never heard my army grandson make nasty remarks about a marine either.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 09:04 AM
I just think there should be exceptions to the rule. A public execution would have been warranted.
Still no. Why make martyrs of them?

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:04 AM
To my knowledge, a Muslim government has never mounted regime change in a Western country, nor are there Muslims armies occupying pockets of European territory or Muslim companies plundering what we have in resources. Only by a terrific stretch of logic could what the terrorists do be considered reasonable or justified. It's simply a reaction we should expect from First World policies in the ME and elsewhere.
Aren't they trying to institute sharia law in England? Or, have they done it already?

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:05 AM
Lance?
Terminal Lance. Another marine.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:05 AM
You can make them go to ground. Let them live in caves.

And what happens here in the US when we bomb relentlessly every man, woman, and child over there? The Muslims here will just yawn? Their teenage sons who feel lost in a hipster weird culture with no adventure will just go about their business?

Everything will be just fine if we bomb them. They'll go to caves, you'll send in troops to dig them out. Sounds just like Afghanistan ten years ago.

Awesome. Glad I'm not in anymore.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 09:06 AM
Aren't they trying to institute sharia law in England? Or, have they done it already?
A few idiots are trying to institute Nazism, too. They both stand about as much a chance of succeeding.

Animal Mother
Thanks. My oldest son, my step son, our son was in the Air Force in a special ops unit. Thanks for spitting on his service too. He would never do that to you. And I've never heard my army grandson make nasty remarks about a marine either.

LOL yes he would. :)

He'd call me a jarhead, a knuckle-dragger, a bullet sponge, etc. You don't understand the military at all. At all.

Matty
And what happens here in the US when we bomb relentlessly every man, woman, and child over there? The Muslims here will just yawn? Their teenage sons who feel lost in a hipster weird culture with no adventure will just go about their business?

Everything will be just fine if we bomb them. They'll go to caves, you'll send in troops to dig them out. Sounds just like Afghanistan ten years ago.

Awesome. Glad I'm not in anymore.
Me too.

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:07 AM
LOL yes he would. :)

He'd call me a jarhead, a knuckle-dragger, a bullet sponge, etc. You don't understand the military at all. At all.
All my folks have been military. Never heard that language except from you guys on this forum.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:08 AM
Terminal Lance. Another marine.

I'm not sure the Marine Corps wants to let everyone know that. He's kind of an embarassment.

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:09 AM
I will give you a good example in small scale. @Terminal Lance (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=909) and I have been in more fist fights than Jon Bones Jones has been in MMA matches. They have to pull us off of each other constantly because he's got penis envy and is a little bitch.

But you let someone else try and fuck with him and they are fucking with me, too. I would kill someone who tried to hurt that asshole.

This is the Middle East right now.

The smart thing for an outsider (who wanted to take Lance and I out) to do would be to let us fight each other until we're worn down or one of us is knocked out and then jump the man standing.

Get it now?

Wait it the fuck out and then go in. That may not be the Cowboy-Reagan-wouldacouldashoulda-Mythological thing to do but it is the smart thing.

I got my money on TL.

:smiley:

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:09 AM
All my folks have been military. Never heard that language except from you guys on this forum.

LOL

Because you're not IN the military. I'll bet they don't talk to you about their female conquests either. Let men shit talk. Why you women always gotta be emasculating everyone?

Can't you just bake cookies or something? :D

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:10 AM
I'm not sure the Marine Corps wants to let everyone know that. He's kind of an embarassment.
That is what I thought about the Recon guys I went to Airborne school with. :wink:

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:11 AM
I got my money on TL.

:smiley:

The one time he totally destroyed me--the ONLY time he beat my ass--was when I made fun of the librarian. She Who Must Not Be Made Fun of didn't like it.

Alyosha's much better about being teased. She threw beer on me, hit me with a full 2 liter of soda. I like her. :)

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:12 AM
That is what I thought about the Recon guys I went to Airborne school with. :wink:

They musta come out of the west coast schools. They gave us Ethereal, know what I'm sayin'. :cool2:

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:16 AM
The one time he totally destroyed me--the ONLY time he beat my ass--was when I made fun of the librarian. She Who Must Not Be Made Fun of didn't like it.

Alyosha's much better about being teased. She threw beer on me, hit me with a full 2 liter of soda. I like her. :)

Who is the librarian?

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:16 AM
They musta come out of the west coast schools. They gave us Ethereal, know what I'm sayin'. :cool2:

I have no clue where they came from.

Gunny
09-14-2014, 09:20 AM

I haven't been on the net for years, Willow. It wasn't about you. It WAS about this war and what it did to my life.

If you're waiting on me to say anything about the vets in your family. I suggest not holding your breath. That's a deflection into victimization by you. Nobody's said you can't have an opinion. Doesn't mean we can't disagree. And I haven't seen anyone say anything about your family.

But you'll have to excuse us vets that had to live in that kitty litter box. You sit home and cheer us on, but you don't have to hump your buddy out of the field while he's bleeding to death. Y'all sit home and talk all this crap while we're watching people die we went through boot camp with. We sat in the Delta corridor sharing c-rats. We were invited to their weddings. Knew their families.

You think we care about you and your idealism? We protected each other. THAT was our family. And still is.

So, when you get revved up to killing people, why don't you consider the people that have to carry it out? There's not a damned one of us that's normal. Think about that next time you want us to go kill someone in the name of your idealism.

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:24 AM
I haven't been on the net for years, Willow. It wasn't about you. It WAS about this war and what it did to my life.

If you're waiting on me to say anything about the vets in your family. I suggest not holding your breath. That's a deflection into victimization by you. Nobody's said you can't have an opinion. Doesn't mean we can't disagree. And I haven't seen anyone say anything about your family.

But you'll have to excuse us vets that had to live in that kitty litter box. You sit home and cheer us on, but you don't have to hump your buddy out of the field while he's bleeding to death. Y'all sit home and talk all this crap while we're watching people die we went through boot camp with. We sat in the Delta corridor sharing c-rats. We were invited to their weddings. Knew their families.

You think we care about you and your idealism? We protected each other. THAT was our family. And still is.

So, when you get revved up to killing people, why don't you consider the people that have to carry it out? There's not a damned one of us that's normal. Think about that next time you want us to go kill someone in the name of your idealism.
You fucking don't read well do you?

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:26 AM
And you, gunny aren't required to say a damn word about the vets in my family. Sorry I bothered your ass about it.

Gunny
09-14-2014, 09:26 AM

Are you just looking for an excuse to be offended, or what?

Common Sense
09-14-2014, 09:29 AM

It's what she's best at...

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 09:30 AM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:30 AM
I didn't have to look it was handed to me. " everyone hates the Air Force" don't ya know?

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:31 AM
It's what she's best at...
Stfu.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:31 AM
Who is the librarian?

The last girl that dumped him.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:32 AM

This^

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:32 AM
I didn't have to look it was handed to me. " everyone hates the Air Force" don't ya know?

Those fuckers always missed the drop zone. I hate trying to land in trees! My roommate had a branch stick into his nut-sack.

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:33 AM
The last girl that dumped him.

So she is available?

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:33 AM

LOL.

You do not understand the military at all, but you want to tell us how to do our job. The Chair Force has the best bases, they live like officers, so everyone hates them.

We'd still die for them and that's all that counts.

You really don't get this at all.

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:34 AM
Those fuckers always missed the drop zone. I hate trying to land in trees! My roommate had a branch stick into his nut-sack.
Maybe they hit the mark! Ever think of that?

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:35 AM
So she is available?

Yes, but despite the fact that she looks like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader I still wouldn't date her. You'd have to hear about Jesus every day and how He's gonna save your soul all the while looking but not touching.

Why can't sluts love Jesus too?

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:35 AM
Maybe they hit the mark! Ever think of that?

Yes....

Gunny
09-14-2014, 09:38 AM
And you, gunny aren't required to say a damn word about the vets in my family. Sorry I bothered your ass about it.

What would you like for me to say? You're using them as a weapon to play victim. Now, you KNOW me. So here it is.

There isn't a damned one of us that have not nor would not lay our lives on the line to save a brother. Doesn't matter what fucking uniform you got on. WE are in this together. Carrying out YOUR political policies. I've seen motherfuckers do shit that defies logic to save another American. We weren't inspecting ID cards to see who belonged to what at the time.

You people send us over there to carry out your political bullshit. Then you wonder why we come come back all fucked up. You don't have to do what we have to do. And you don't have to see what we have to see. You just sit home on your computer talking shit and using he "we" word. The only "we" when you''re in the shit don't include you.

I wanted to bring all my Marines home alive. And I didn't. Live with THAT.

Peter1469
Yes, but despite the fact that she looks like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader I still wouldn't date her. You'd have to hear about Jesus every day and how He's gonna save your soul all the while looking but not touching.

Why can't sluts love Jesus too?

I had a g/f like that once. Say the right things and they get evil. :shocked:

Animal Mother

This is a world you don't understand at all. Everything we just said those vets would laugh at and we'd all go get beers and talk shit to each other the entire time.

Codename Section pulled me out of a chair once and threw me to the ground and punched the shit out of me because I teased him about Alyosha loving Ethereal and we didn't even know devil dog then. I went out and got crabs for all of us for dinner.

Our world is not your world and you can thank the US government for that. It's violence, insults, but brotherhood.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:40 AM
What would you like for me to say? You're using them as a weapon to play victim. Now, you KNOW me. So here it is.

There isn't a damned one of us that have not nor would not lay our lives on the line to save a brother. Doesn't matter what fucking uniform you got on. WE are in this together. Carrying out YOUR political policies. I've seen motherfuckers do shit that defies logic to save another American. We weren't inspecting ID cards to see who belonged to what at the time.

You people send us over there to carry out your political bullshit. Then you wonder why we come come back all fucked up. You don't have to do what we have to do. And you don't have to see what we have to see. You just sit home on your computer talking shit and using he "we" word. The only "we" when you''re in the shit don't include you.

We almost did. Codename still doesn't sleep because he went for Wash first. Blames himself for poor battlefield triage.

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:41 AM
This is a world you don't understand at all. Everything we just said those vets would laugh at and we'd all go get beers and talk shit to each other the entire time.

Codename Section pulled me out of a chair once and threw me to the ground and punched the shit out of me because I teased him about Alyosha loving Ethereal and we didn't even know devil dog then. I went out and got crabs for all of us for dinner.

Our world is not your world and you can thank the US government for that. It's violence, insults, but brotherhood.

You caused him to go bat shit crazy that time!

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:43 AM
This^

No, not this. He cannot read. He needs to learn to read. I said I would never send another American to die in a foreign country. Ever. There is no human on earth worth the life of an American soldier and that includes Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines. Now bombing is another story.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:45 AM
No, not this. He cannot read. He needs to learn to read. I said I would never send another American to die in a foreign country. Ever. There is no human on earth worth the life of an American soldier and that includes Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines. Now bombing is another story.

This is why I think no one should be president who's never fought in a war.

You cannot just bomb the enemy. There must always be boots on the ground to finish the job.

What part of that do you people not get? What is so wrong with letting them kill each other for awhile?

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:46 AM

i didn't send you anywhere, I'm not playing victim, and I don't expect you to say shit about the war vets in my family. How in fuck does one mention war vets to play victim exactly? That's just fucked up shit.

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:47 AM
Notice: Let's not make this personal. Calm down and stick to the topic.

The Xl
09-14-2014, 09:48 AM
I cannot engage in the fun anymore, for the second day in a row however, Debt Clock is correct.

Yes, Uncle Ransom and exotix agree, they must be correct.

Hah.

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:49 AM
This is why I think no one should be president who's never fought in a war.

You cannot just bomb the enemy. There must always be boots on the ground to finish the job.

What part of that do you people not get? What is so wrong with letting them kill each other for awhile?
If you use the correct bomb you can get her done, correct?

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:50 AM
If you use the correct bomb you can get her done, correct?

Don't bring up nukes. You know we aren't going to do that.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:51 AM
i didn't send you anywhere, I'm not playing victim, and I don't expect you to say shit about the war vets in my family. How in fuck does one mention war vets to play victim exactly? That's just fucked up shit.

Jesus Christ. First no one knew you had "war vets" in your family, so cut that shit out. I mentioned the Chair Force and suddenly you have Chair Force family members. Well, guess the fuck what? So do I. My younger sister is in the Chair Force because I told her not to join the Army or Marines. Do I hate my sister? My other sister is a Naval Officer (God help us all).

So take the victim complex somewhere else.

We tease each other and if you can't get that, it's your problem.

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:53 AM
Jesus Christ. First no one knew you had "war vets" in your family, so cut that shit out. I mentioned the Chair Force and suddenly you have Chair Force family members. Well, guess the fuck what? So do I. My younger sister is in the Chair Force because I told her not to join the Army or Marines. Do I hate my sister? My other sister is a Naval Officer (God help us all).

Why the fuck did you steer her away from the Army?

On second thought, don't answer that.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:53 AM
My best fiend got shot dead standing right next to me. Then the asshole dropped his AK and surrendered. Not sure who shot his ass first. I hope it was me.

When you're in charge it sucks. You take that responsibility home with you.

I blame the CIA for poor intel. We should have planned our own ambush but whatever. Can't change the past.

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:54 AM
Linwood A Tipton. Go look that name up on the wall. Dare you! Or should I not mention that? He was my friend and he came home in a body bag. Fuck every one of you who say I got no say in this shit.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:55 AM
Why the fuck did you steer her away from the Army?

On second thought, don't answer that.

You know why. In the Air Force she's safe here at home. My other sister wanted someone to pay for medical school. She's hoping to get a desk job over at BUMED doing research.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:57 AM
Linwood C Tipton. Go look that name up on the wall. Dare you! Or should I not mention that? He was my friend and he came home in a body bag. Fuck every one of you who say I got no say in this shit.

Jesus is going to be mad at you for trying to take his place on the cross. I'll back you tho. You do victim much better and I think the two of us could take him.

^That will earn me a punch to the eye from Lance or Alyosha. It's worth it. :cool2:

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:57 AM
You know why. In the Air Force she's safe here at home. My other sister wanted someone to pay for medical school. She's hoping to get a desk job over at BUMED doing research.

No shit. My last deployment was at an air force base in Iraq. That was a vacation.

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:58 AM

Fuck it!

Matty
09-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Jesus is going to be mad at you for trying to take his place on the cross. I'll back you tho. You do victim much better and I think the two of us could take him.

^That will earn me a punch to the eye from Lance or Alyosha. It's worth it. :cool2:
Fuck it!

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 09:59 AM
No shit. My last deployment was at an air force base in Iraq. That was a vacation.

My mom's idea was for me to go ROTC and be a Navy officer, too. I wanted to be the badass. What a dumb shit I was back then.

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 09:59 AM
My mom's idea was for me to go ROTC and be a Navy officer, too. I wanted to be the badass. What a dumb shit I was back then.

Back then? :shocked:

Matty
09-14-2014, 10:00 AM
Back then? :shocked:
Exactly.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 10:00 AM
Fuck it!

You get mad too easy. It let's everyone know they can get to you. Take deep breaths and count to ten then post. It works. Then you won't be a target.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 10:01 AM
Exactly.

I like her. :)

Gunny
09-14-2014, 10:02 AM

My dad was Air Force. I only give him a break because he was army first. I grew up on air force bases. You're talking to a civilian. They don't have a clue about our world. Jeez ... we used to get into so many fights with squids it wasn't funny. Guess who was there to pick you up or provide CAS? Just cuz I beat the f*ck out of a bunch of them didn't means I didn't like them. Well. I didn't. But you know what I mean. :)

The Xl
09-14-2014, 10:04 AM

Bomb the shit out of them? And then what? What are you going to do about the friends and family of the innocents that you killed that go on and form the next Isis?

You think the issue is really a problem now? How about when the majority of the billions of Muslims have a problem with you? Then what?

We just need to leave the Middle East. Completely. No aid to Israel or anyone else, no military presence.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 10:06 AM
My dad was Air Force. I only give him a break because he was army first. I grew up on air force bases. You're talking to a civilian. They don't have a clue about our world. Jeez ... we used to get into so many fights with squids it wasn't funny. Guess who was there to pick you up or provide CAS? Just cuz I beat the f*ck out of a bunch of them didn't means I didn't like them. Well. I didn't. But you know what I mean. :)

It's why our wars are so badly run because you have civilians at the helm.

Matty
09-14-2014, 10:07 AM
Bomb the shit out of them? And then what? What are you going to do about the friends and family of the innocents that you killed to go on and form the next Isis?

You think the issue is really a problem now? How about when the majority of the billions of Muslims have a problem with you? Then what?

We just need to leave the Middle East. Completely. No aid to Israel or anyone else, no military presence.
Fuck it! Just sit there with your
Thumb up your ass. That'll work.

The Xl
09-14-2014, 10:08 AM

Don't you get it? Our interventionism created and will continue to exacerbate the problem.

If you get a hangover from drinking, you don't keep drinking.

Private Pickle
09-14-2014, 10:09 AM
Don't you get it? Our interventionism created and will continue to exacerbate the problem.

Hair of the dog.

Gunny
09-14-2014, 10:09 AM
I blame the CIA for poor intel. We should have planned our own ambush but whatever. Can't change the past.

I blame them for more than that. F-ing spooks.

Matty
09-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Avf 1973

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 10:20 AM

I bet all the boys in school teased you. :)

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 10:24 AM
Matalese

everyone in the service teases each other. Everyone. Think about boys in grade school and how they act. We're just larger versions of it. With weapons.

Every single Marine and Army dog on here would die for your Chair Force family members in a heartbeat. I hate del's fucking Navy officer guts but I love him, too. He understands this.

It's how we are. You'll have no better friend or worst enemy than us.

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 10:25 AM
I bet all the boys in school teased you. :)

Knock it off. You've got her in a mood.

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 10:27 AM
Knock it off. You've got her in a mood.

Me? She put herself in a mood. Tell her to knock it off.

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 10:29 AM

How about I tell you to knock it off instead, devil dog?

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 10:30 AM
How about I tell you to knock it off instead, devil dog?

Oooh, devil dogging me now? I'm shaking.

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 10:32 AM
Oooh, devil dogging me now? I'm shaking.

Let me explain my mood right now. It's the type where you're just going to listen to me. Understand?

Matty
09-14-2014, 10:34 AM
Why, do I scare you?

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 10:37 AM
Why, do I scare you?

Milady, I said you put yourself in the ubiquitously negative mood you are in, not I. Tis but thine own fault.
Codename Section...better?

PolWatch
09-14-2014, 10:40 AM
Memories...when ya get old you remember stuff. I remember Nikita Khrushchev banging his shoe on the desk of the UN. I remember him threatening to bury us. We have had people making threats against this nation for a long time. They want to control us with fear. We don't have to respond. When GWB & friends started their build up to invade Iraq there were a lotta folks who questioned the necessity...even senators. By the time they finished with the publicity campaign, it was unAmerican to question the reasons or the plan (or lack of). Didn't that work out well?

I used to think we learned in Viet Nam...that we can't win a limited war. We didn't. I used to think we learned after Iraq that we shouldn't pay attention to the publicity machine determined to influence us. It is beginning to look like we didn't learn or remember that lesson either.

Matty
09-14-2014, 10:43 AM
Memories...when ya get old you remember stuff. I remember Nikita Khrushchev banging his shoe on the desk of the UN. I remember him threatening to bury us. We have had people making threats against this nation for a long time. They want to control us with fear. We don't have to respond. When GWB & friends started their build up to invade Iraq there were a lotta folks who questioned the necessity...even senators. By the time they finished with the publicity campaign, it was unAmerican to question the reasons or the plan (or lack of). Didn't that work out well?

I used to think we learned in Viet Nam...that we can't win a limited war. We didn't. I used to think we learned after Iraq that we shouldn't pay attention to the publicity machine determined to influence us. It is beginning to look like we didn't learn or remember that lesson either.

Yeah ah well, Russia put nukes on Cuba too. Should we have " not responded to that"? Whatcha think?

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 10:44 AM
Yeah ah well, Russia put nukes on Cuba too. Should we have " not responded to that"? Whatcha think?

That was a bit more of a threat than a motorized light infantry force.

Put ISIL on Cuba. No threat to the US.

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 10:44 AM

Read the recent FOIA on it. We actually made a deal with them.

PolWatch
09-14-2014, 10:45 AM
our response was not to bomb them....but to blockade them. We could have wiped Cuba off the face of the earth and started WWIII...but we didn't.

Matty
09-14-2014, 10:48 AM

You have got to be kidding me. They have friends in high places. All the money in the world to spend as they wish, we? Well we have wide open borders, closed minds, and eyes tightly shut. Just as we did when Clinton and the FAA did when they allowed terrorists access to jumbo jets and flying lessons, no requirements on sticking the landing though.

Matty
09-14-2014, 10:49 AM
It took nineteen terrorists to kill three thousand people. Light infantry indeed.

Gunny
09-14-2014, 10:53 AM

Let some senior enlisted folk run the wars. They'd be over. Cuz we're such nice guys and all that.

The Xl
09-14-2014, 10:53 AM
It took nineteen terrorists to kill three thousand people. Light infantry indeed.

Right, so how does attacking them change that? You'll just drum up more willingness to pull of an attack like that again.

Like you said, the numbers don't even need to be big. They'll always have 19 people.

Matty
09-14-2014, 10:55 AM
Right, so how does attacking them change that? You'll just drum up more willingness to pull of an attack like that again.

Like you said, the numbers don't even need to be big. They'll always have 19 people.
So, like I said, just sit there on your thumb and spin. As long they don't hurt you it don't matter. Right?

Animal Mother
09-14-2014, 10:56 AM
So, like I said, just sit there on your thumb and spin. As long they don't hurt you it don't matter. Right?

And when common sense is doth spoken to milady she reacts with unmatched vitriol.

PolWatch
09-14-2014, 10:57 AM
Let some senior enlisted folk run the wars. They'd be over. Cuz we're such nice guys and all that.

No one seems to have noticed that George Bush #1 resisted pressures to invade Iraq while #2 did not resist the pressure. Same people pressuring 'em, probably the same reasons. Difference? IMHO...#1 had actively served in a war & #2 had played around in a uniform. Seems to change one's perspective....

The Xl
09-14-2014, 10:58 AM
And when common sense is doth spoken to milady she reacts with unmatched vitriol.

Such win.

Please keep posting like that.

PolWatch
09-14-2014, 10:58 AM

careful...someone is gonna start thinking that Marines are educated...or sumthin....:wink:

The Xl
09-14-2014, 10:59 AM

Leaving IS the answer. Because our interventionism caused the problem.

Seems you want to just do something to do it, even if it hurts us.

Matty
09-14-2014, 10:59 AM
No one seems to have noticed that George Bush #1 resisted pressures to invade Iraq while #2 did not resist the pressure. Same people pressuring 'em, probably the same reasons. Difference? IMHO...#1 had actively served in a war & #2 had played around in a uniform. Seems to change one's perspective....
George Bush one didn't have 9-11 to contend with. George Bush two listened to world wide intelligence and got bipartisan approval from Congress? Do you recall that?

Chloe
09-14-2014, 11:02 AM
You can try and kill as many people as you want to try and kill or can kill, but at the end of it all you are ultimately trying to defeat a belief. Trying to completely eliminate their belief is as realistic as someone else trying to eliminate your own. The best we can do as a civilization and global society is to try and live better lives that do not oppress others or create strife and misery for others. Right now we as a society provide a lot of good things for the world but we also provide many bad things. It starts with us and our mentality. To believe that endless killing is a necessity to maintain our way of life is to basically in my opinion accept that we create the very things that we will have to kill. There are no right ways to do wrong. At the end of the day we will go to bed at night thinking that we are doing the right thing, and so will they, and that will continue until people realize that we are all far more similar than we are different, and the vast majority of us all want the same things out of life. ISIS is a creation of the times and mentality that the world lives by right now, and in most cases the way the world, and our country, operates breeds extreme good and extreme evil.

Common Sense
09-14-2014, 11:02 AM
George Bush one didn't have 9-11 to contend with. George Bush two listened to world wide intelligence and got bipartisan approval from Congress? Do you recall that?

I remember a bunch of fake "evidence" being shown to congress. I also remember a country that came together after a tragedy. Misled and dragged into folly.

PolWatch
09-14-2014, 11:03 AM
nope...please back up and read the post about the publicity campaign...politicians who quit asking questions because of pressure, etc, etc. I haven't forgotten a thing...including that even me...no military experience, no secret info, was not satisfied that we had enough info/reason to invade...but I was not concerned about being re-elected to an office.

Matty
09-14-2014, 11:05 AM
I remember a bunch of fake "evidence" being shown to congress. I also remember a country that came together after a tragedy. Misled and dragged into folly.
Well, being Canadian you're forgiven for being misled.

Common Sense
09-14-2014, 11:07 AM
Well, being Canadian you're forgiven for being misled.

I wasn't misled. Your congress was.

Matty
09-14-2014, 11:08 AM
I wasn't misled. Your congress was.
Oh I thought you were voting now!

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 11:10 AM

Those were real terrorists with real trade-craft. Those people don't just get pulled from the ranks of the fighting force.

Gunny
09-14-2014, 11:11 AM
careful...someone is gonna start thinking that Marines are educated...or sumthin....:wink:

Who the hell would think THAT?

PolWatch
09-14-2014, 11:13 AM
Who the hell would thing THAT?

hmmm...dumb ole rednecks with sharp eyes?

Gunny
09-14-2014, 11:18 AM
Oh I thought you were voting now!

You're not doing very well. You're getting your ass kicked, as a matter of fact. Want to address the topic?

We're in the middle of a religious war. Let's get out.

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 11:22 AM
We are much better off letting the Sunnis and Shia bleed each other. No need to get in the middle of that.

Dr. Who
09-14-2014, 11:26 AM
Not all Muslims are from the ME.

Matty
09-14-2014, 11:37 AM
You're not doing very well. You're getting your ass kicked, as a matter of fact. Want to address the topic?

We're in the middle of a religious war. Let's get out.
My ass is just fine grunt.

Matty
09-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Those were real terrorists with real trade-craft. Those people don't just get pulled from the ranks of the fighting force.
They had box cutters, monetary support, the help of the US democrat led government, so what's different now?

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 11:40 AM
My ass is just fine grunt.

Grunt is infantry. Is Gunny infantry? I won't say anything bad if he isn't....

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 11:42 AM
They had box cutters, monetary support, the help of the US democrat led government, so what's different now?

The skills used to fight a light infantry war in Syria are not related to the skills it takes to infiltrate a foriegn country and carry out a complex attack.

Maybe you people could understand it this way:

Take some southern KKK types and try to send them to Russia to blow up the Kremlin.... Do I need to add anything more? No wonder the US fights so many stupid wars.

Matty
09-14-2014, 11:45 AM
Grunt is infantry. Is Gunny infantry? I won't say anything bad if he isn't....
I have no clue don't care, he talked about my ass so I called him a grunt.

Dr. Who
09-14-2014, 11:49 AM
Heck everyone knows that there is rivalry between the different forces. Those who see actual boots on the ground combat always jeer those who don't, especially the Air Force. It's been that way forever.

Matty
09-14-2014, 11:53 AM
Heck everyone knows that there is rivalry between the different forces. Those who see actual boots on the ground combat always jeer those who don't, especially the Air Force. It's been that way forever.
That doesn't mean I have to like it. My Air Force son risked his life too and I don't appreciate the hostility I received for mentioning it and being accused of playing the victim either. I will post below what I think of the opinions expressed by those two posters

Matty
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PAuigwcQeGI

PolWatch
My brother used to talk about how they would carry signs pointing to the Marine PX when they jumped into an area. It was a matter of pride to prove they had beaten the Marines (Army Airborne). younguns...

Dr. Who
09-14-2014, 12:05 PM
That doesn't mean I have to like it. My Air Force son risked his life too and I don't appreciate the hostility I received for mentioning it and being accused of playing the victim either. I will post below what I think of the opinions expressed by those two posters
Matalese, that's not hostility that you are reading, it's just the way these Marines express themselves, especially when discussing something that continues to affect their waking and sleeping lives . You're making it personal and pushing them to make it personal, which I don't think they want to do. Some of them are still going over there in their now private lives, so it's not like they are able to distance themselves from the subject like regular citizens. It's still in their faces every day.

Matty
09-14-2014, 12:24 PM
Matalese, that's not hostility that you are reading, it's just the way these Marines express themselves, especially when discussing something that continues to affect their waking and sleeping lives . You're making it personal and pushing them to make it personal, which I don't think they want to do. Some of them are still going over there in their now private lives, so it's not like they are able to distance themselves from the subject like regular citizens. It's still in their faces every day.
Yes and I have a grandson in the army who could be sent back too, but I'm not supposed to mention that because I'm " playing the victim."

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 12:31 PM
Yes and I have a grandson in the army who could be sent back too, but I'm not supposed to mention that because I'm " playing the victim."

That's not the case, Matalse. I have a mother and grandmother. I'm called a jarhead, bullet mattress, etc Pete teases me, del teases me--should they hate Pete and del?

I say "no" because we in the military understand that's the shit people say. It's how real men, not hipster girlie assholes talk to and about each other.

If Gunny calls me a shitbag marine that's like my mama telling me I'm a good boy. You're taking it all wrong because you just don't understand us and feeling like we're insulting them. If we were nice to them they should be insulted.

Dr. Who
09-14-2014, 12:38 PM
Yes and I have a grandson in the army who could be sent back too, but I'm not supposed to mention that because I'm " playing the victim." Hey, it's OK to be worried about your grandson and it's OK to talk about it. I just think that you are taking their arguments and remarks and making them personal, like the bit about the Air Force, when they were not intended to be personal. That's why you're being accused of playing the victim. If you look for offenses where none were intended, you will always feel offended. Unfortunately the written word lacks the inflections of the spoken word and it's easy to take things the wrong way.

Matty
09-14-2014, 12:40 PM
That's not the case, Matalse. I have a mother and grandmother. I'm called a jarhead, bullet mattress, etc Pete teases me, del teases me--should they hate Pete and del?

I say "no" because we in the military understand that's the shit people say. It's how real men, not hipster girlie assholes talk to and about each other.

If Gunny calls me a shitbag marine that's like my mama telling me I'm a good boy. You're taking it all wrong because you just don't understand us and feeling like we're insulting them. If we were nice to them they should be insulted.
Lambkins. Gunny and animal both told me I was playing the victim for bringing up my relatives who were vets. Now that's a fact. What was that all about? How does one use their relatives to play the victim? I guess I just don't get it. He said everyone hates the Air Force and I did take offense. Yep! But I wasn't playing the victim. I was sticking up for mine. I am just as proud of them as your mom and grandma are of you. I'm proud of you too. I'm proud of all our servicemen. So to be told I was " playing the victim" frosted my knickers. I'm over it now.

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 12:56 PM
Lambkins. Gunny and animal both told me I was playing the victim for bringing up my relatives who were vets. Now that's a fact. What was that all about? How does one use their relatives to play the victim? I guess I just don't get it. He said everyone hates the Air Force and I did take offense. Yep! But I wasn't playing the victim. I was sticking up for mine. I am just as proud of them as your mom and grandma are of you. I'm proud of you too. I'm proud of all our servicemen. So to be told I was " playing the victim" frosted my knickers. I'm over it now.

Matalese, you and I have been buddies. I know you're proud of me. I'm just explaining when people say they hate the Air Force they don't mean it anymore than when Animal says he hates Lance.

It's just how we talk. It's a joke. That's all.

Now I'll be beaten repeatedly for letting our secrets out.

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 12:58 PM
I have no clue don't care, he talked about my ass so I called him a grunt.

Grunt's actually a good thing. Call him a POG to insult him. :)

Matty
09-14-2014, 01:02 PM
Matalese, you and I have been buddies. I know you're proud of me. I'm just explaining when people say they hate the Air Force they don't mean it anymore than when Animal says he hates Lance.

It's just how we talk. It's a joke. That's all.

Now I'll be beaten repeatedly for letting our secrets out.

My knickers have been de frosted. I'm all over it.

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 01:03 PM
My knickers have been de frosted. I'm all over it.

When dealing with devil dogs, know what hurts them. Next time they pick on you tell them you think they might have been a "pogue" (POG).

Trust me, that will smart.

Dr. Who
09-14-2014, 01:07 PM
When dealing with devil dogs, know what hurts them. Next time they pick on you tell them you think they might have been a "pogue" (POG).

Fobbit (FOB) might not be too flattering either.

Matty
09-14-2014, 01:15 PM

​is that the same as calling them a pussy? :)

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 01:24 PM
Fobbit (FOB) might not be too flattering either.

It is not but since one of my "brothers" now feels like a fobbit I aint trying to use it.

Codename Section
09-14-2014, 01:24 PM
​is that the same as calling them a pussy? :)

Pretty much. It's saying they chose a non-grunt MOS which means they're scared to fight. Shhhh.

Peter1469
09-14-2014, 02:47 PM
Damn, can't military people fight it out and have fun at the same time? It isn't Army's fault that the other services are p-words. :smiley:

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:02 PM

Like I said earlier, Appeasement has a great track record, It worked?????? And then again?????? But there is always??????

Well this time for sure.

If the only reason that they hated the USA was that we were involved in the middle east you might be correct, but that is not it

It is not the way we live the religious freedoms all spell the end of their chosen lifestyles

And we have yet to fight a war with them, We have been involved in a nation building police action. A true war will put and end to it for at least 50 years. But we are not willing to fight a war any longer.

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:10 PM

Yeah I don't know shit about what is going on?

There are several Marines on here that I have the highest respect for. and I am a fan of the military.

I am also a student of history? Why? because there is nothing new under the Sun. And you have to look to history and the Fanatics in history and see how they were defeated and why!

for example We talk about the loss of human life and the wasting of human life. If we refuse to look at the historical references then we are doomed to make the mistakes that have been made in the past.

So my point was that in WWII we made the cost of support for the fanatics extremely high., and lets face it there is support and there is apathy in the middle east. both allow these radical groups We did away with their ability to produce war, and even cut off the food lines.

This was the point. Leaving them alone is not going to stop them from viewing the USA as an enemy. I think that we should all be able to agree on that..

PS I have never met a Marine that needed to use such profanity to make his point? What's up?

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:12 PM
They also put up black flags in areas where they are not. So you're ok with killing those people, too?

If they don't take it down????? Then that shows support does it not.

War Sucks and it is hell on earth in every since of the word. We have not fought a War since WWII and there is good reason. but we are faced with an enemy that only understands Dead

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:15 PM

Ok Sell me you were there, so was I , though in different capacities.

What the hell would make you think that they will leave us alone if we withdraw?

Alyosha
09-14-2014, 03:20 PM
PS I have never met a Marine that needed to use such profanity to make his point? What's up?

then you don't know many marines

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:26 PM
And I said several times: let them kill each other, reinforce our communities here at home, pop popcorn and wait with an emphasis on "let them kill each other" and "reinforce our communities here at home".

And before Peepee shows up to go: what about Europe they need that oil? Fuck Europe. Europe didn't give any shits before when our ass has been in a sling. They can go beg off Norway. It has oil and is in the union with them.

Here is where I would agree 100%

If the USA were really dong what is necessary to keep the country safe, I would be behind you. But for those that wish to come into the USA, we are not even attempting to stop them every time we search a Grandmother or a child and let someone with Islamic roots go through the check point we get weaker.

The southern and northern borders will not stop anyone that wants to come in and we are not actively trying to find those that came in and why they are here?

Because of this we need to make the price so incredibly high that they find someone else to screw with

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 03:27 PM
Like I said earlier, Appeasement has a great track record, It worked?????? And then again?????? But there is always??????
This isn't appeasement. These guys revel in exposure. Why give it to them?

Well this time for sure.

If the only reason that they hated the USA was that we were involved in the middle east you might be correct, but that is not it

It is not the way we live the religious freedoms all spell the end of their chosen lifestyles
Idea: maybe we should leave them to follow whatever lifestyle they want? Left alone by the paternalistic West and its neo-imperialist inclinations, the Middle East would today be a way better place for women, minorities and Muslims in general. Our meddling has forced them further into backwardness, not 'civilized' them.

And we have yet to fight a war with them, We have been involved in a nation building police action. A true war will put and end to it for at least 50 years. But we are not willing to fight a war any longer.
You can't fight a war with ghosts. Put aside any notion of combating these guys conventionally, because it's inherently impossible.

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:31 PM

And what have we won?

Actually you can?

I know that you don't like to talk about this but lets look at the last 4 major conflicts. WWI was fought much like some want us to do. If attacked, go and kill a bunch and then leave. But the powers that caused the first world war were never defeated. So they came back

WWII the 3 major axis powers were not only defeated but defeated unconditionally. A vast majority of their young men were dead. Cities were in ruins the people paid a tremendous price. We guided the rebuilding and set up those that we knew were going to build the right type of society.

We actually defeated the Fascist, and imperial ideals of these countries and replace them with western values.

We returned to police actions in both Korea and Vietnam, and both are failures.

Unless we are to learn from these actions then we are doomed to repeat them

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:35 PM
A few idiots are trying to institute Nazism, too. They both stand about as much a chance of succeeding.

Really, where did the fanatics in the middle east get there tactics and philosophy form?

Gerrard Winstanley
09-14-2014, 03:38 PM
Really, where did the fanatics in the middle east get there tactics and philosophy form?
What's that got to do with tea in China?

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Bomb the shit out of them? And then what? What are you going to do about the friends and family of the innocents that you killed that go on and form the next Isis?

Yes we should turn our backs on our allies to support out enemies that is a great action to take.

I am still waiting for you guy's to tell me when Appeasement has been a successful tactic when confronting evil?

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:46 PM

This I can agree with 100%

And we don't actually fight a war!

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:48 PM

So are you willing to change the other issues that they have, like religious freedom? Women having rights, and Convert to Islam?

Ro are we just going to try and leave them alone, Because the later is not going to work.

The Xl
09-14-2014, 03:49 PM
Yes we should turn our backs on our allies to support out enemies that is a great action to take.

I am still waiting for you guy's to tell me when Appeasement has been a successful tactic when confronting evil?

Our allies are parasites, frankly, especially Israel. It makes people uncomfortable to hear, but I'm not about that, I'm about truth, and that's the truth.

Appeasement? The region is neither a threat, nor is it our concern. We increasingly make it so, though, with dumb, evil policies, policies that only benefit special interests like bankers, contractors, and big oil.

zelmo1234
09-14-2014, 03:51 PM

And yet the nuc's on Cuba did not kill any US citizens. but if we leave ISIL to its values they will train people that will pull off attacks in the USA?

Why should we let them have a safe haven? /does not make sense to me

The Xl
09-14-2014, 03:51 PM
So are you willing to change the other issues that they have, like religious freedom? Women having rights, and Convert to Islam?

Ro are we just going to try and leave them alone, Because the later is not going to work.

Leaving them alone worked quite well for us until we interfered in the area around the creation of Israel. Matter of fact, despite our terrible policies, they still don't even attempt to hit us the way they could. If we didn't interfere in their region, they wouldn't have the support, manpower, or will to hit us in any capacity.

That's the truth, and nothing but.