PDA

View Full Version : Islamville, South Carolina - a muslim only community with Jihad dreams

Juggernaut
08-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Who are the real terrorists, the tea party or the liberal media refusing to investigate muslim only
cities popping up in the USA? I though race based cities were unconstitutional, communities too. Start a white only city and count the days till Rev. Sharpton and Jeese Jackson show up. Liberals want to erase nationality despite their lies, its not just the media either. Libs are too weak to admit their mistakes.

New York state has such a community too. The MOA Muslim of America has bullied liberals into complacency while the moooslims build a race mostly peaceful moooslims along with jihad dreamers. That's the moooslim way, to conquer from within.

Where's Mr. Napolitano and Eric Holder's criticism of such communities? They only see right wingers as violent yet liberal violence is on the rise and liberals protect moooslims. Thank god for the Second Amendment!

http://www.worldthreats.com/?p=8200
Gunfire Heard From Islamville as Paper Prints Puff Piece

On May 4, the Herald Online published an article titled “With Bin Laden Dead, York Co. Muslims Repulsed by His Violence Seek New Beginning.” It quotes several of those living at Holy Islamville as rejoicing over the death of Bin Laden and condemning the Al-Qaeda leader.

“Bin Laden was no Muslim. He was just an evil person. He made it so hard on us,” says the owner of a convenience store. Another said “Bin Laden did not follow the teachings of Islam.”

“These people are electrical engineers and carpenters, store managers and retired educators, students and barbers. They are our neighbors. They are Muslims,” the author, Andrew Dys, wrote.

Dys did not mention that Islamville is part of the extremist organization, Muslims of the Americas or that its members are followers of the radical cleric in Pakistan, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani. The group’s website openly touts 9/11 conspiracy theories, attributing the attacks to a Satanist-Zionist plot to allow for a war on Muslims. Gilani also has referred to Bin Laden as a “Saudi activist.”

http://www.adl.org/extremism/moa/default.asp

Muslims of the Americas
Muslims of the Americas (MOA) is a virulently anti-Semitic, Islamic extremist group with ties to Al-Fuqra, a terrorist organization that has carried out firebombings and murders in the United States. MOA claims to have offices in six U.S. cities and Toronto and maintains secluded residential communities in New York, Virginia and California. The group's Web site and e-mails have featured writings by notorious anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers, including Michael Hoffman and former Klansman David Duke.

MOA was founded and is led by the radical Pakistani cleric El Sheikh Sayyid Mubarik Ali Jilani (commonly known as Sheikh Jilani or Sheikh Gilani). Based in Lahore, Pakistan, Jilani established MOA in 1980, after arriving in the United States for the first time. In the 1980s, Jilani, who claims to be a direct descendant of the Prophet Muhammad, actively recruited American Muslims to fight against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. MOA claims to have offices in six U.S. cities and Toronto, and it maintains secluded residential communities in New York, Virginia, California, and possibly other states. The group also runs a Web site and an e-mail mailing list

http://www.worldthreats.com/?p=8967

The MOA was exposed in the Christian Action Network’s (CAN) 2009 film, “Homegrown Jihad: Terrorist Camps Around the U.S.,” which shows that MOA “villages” (of which the group says there are 22) are used for guerilla warfare training. The Department of Homeland Security says that the MOA is linked toJamaat ul-Fuqra, a Pakistani militant group. Both follow Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, a radical cleric in Pakistan. In 1998, the State Department described ul-Fuqra as an “Islamic sect that seeks to purify Islam through violence.”

Shortly after the film’s release, I obtained an MOA videotape showing female members receiving
https://www.christianaction.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=29
paramilitary instruction at “Islamberg” in Hancock, NY. The group responded with a ridiculous rebuttal video in December 2009, followed by a four-part series in January 2010. Since then, CAN has acquired multiple recordings of gunfire coming from “Holy Islamville” in York County, SC.

MMC
08-10-2011, 02:17 AM
They have the same deal going on Murphysboro Tn.....I understand he concept of them wanting to live in their own communties. But are they open to others to live there. Is there some restriction or specification. Yep, u gotta be a Muslim. So to me it sets up another distinct group that comes with special laws attached.

Most other countries in the world they are able to build a compound. Here in the US it is not accepted. But funny how they can throw up a fence around the place and turn it into a gated community with security and all.

wingrider
08-10-2011, 06:18 AM
this needs to be challenged in court, I think a good case could be made of discrimination and violation of the civil rights act.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Segregated communities exist all over the US. We are a heavily segregated society. That said, none of it is official. This should be challenged in court or the right of all groups to do the same should be acknowledged.

Conley
08-10-2011, 10:22 AM
D, I thought you supported the right for people to segregate as they please? From a legal standpoint, how is this different from say, an Amish community? Or hell even the Branch Davidians. As long as they aren't breaking any laws...

Mister D
08-10-2011, 10:31 AM
D, I thought you supported the right for people to segregate as they please? From a legal standpoint, how is this different from say, an Amish community? Or hell even the Branch Davidians. As long as they aren't breaking any laws...

I do. That's why I said everyone's right to do so should be acknowledged. Could you form a whites only community anywhere in the US? That would not only be challenged but it would be a huge story.

Conley
08-10-2011, 10:40 AM
:D I missed the or... part

Were there any non-white Branch Davidians?

I bet there are white only communities in a lot of rural areas, we just don't hear about them. Doing it in a major city would be tough.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 10:45 AM

I bet there are white only communities in a lot of rural areas, we just don't hear about them. Doing it in a major city would be tough.

I'm sure there are "compounds" or weird shit like that in places like Idaho but it would be very difficult to exclude people based on race or religion in any genuine municiplaity if not impossible.

Not sure about the Davidians but even if there weren't I don't know if race was a factor in whatever they followed.

Conley
08-10-2011, 11:13 AM

I'm sure there are "compounds" or weird shit like that in places like Idaho but it would be very difficult to exclude people based on race or religion in any genuine municiplaity if not impossible.

Not sure about the Davidians but even if there weren't I don't know if race was a factor in whatever they followed.

Right...I was thinking of the Davidians as a violent religious fanatic group similar to what was described in the OP. I'm not sure why the BDs were stockpiling weapons in the first place.

MMC
08-10-2011, 11:18 AM

Right...I was thinking of the Davidians as a violent religious fanatic group similar to what was described in the OP. I'm not sure why the BDs were stockpiling weapons in the first place.

I am still deciding if I have seen a black Amish guy? or Mennonite? >:D ;) :D

Mister D
08-10-2011, 11:20 AM

That was in th3e mid 90s, right? I'd have to refresh my memory. I just remember the feds burning the place down.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 11:23 AM

I certainly haven't met any blacks of PA Dutch descent. ;)

Conley
08-10-2011, 11:26 AM

:D

They have to be there! I knew a Chinese Mormon once.

MMC
08-10-2011, 11:30 AM
"Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg#)

Nah no black guys .....but they do dress in black.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 11:31 AM

They have to be there! I knew a Chinese Mormon once.

I can see that happening. I doubt there are many non-Dutch/German Amish period.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 11:32 AM
The Amish build things around here. One guy had a planetarium done a few years back and an Amish crew came in and did the whole job.

MMC
08-10-2011, 11:43 AM
The Amish build things around here. One guy had a planetarium done a few years back and an Amish crew came in and did the whole job.

Yep there are some that have come down from Indiana and put in all wood cabinents and kitchens. But they sure be about dat money tho.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 11:44 AM

Yep there are some that have come down from Indiana and put in all wood cabinents and kitchens. But they sure be about dat money tho.

Nothing wrong with that. They do good work and they deserve appropriate pay.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Anyway, if there is any truth to the allegations of gunfire etc. these places should be investigated.

MMC
08-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Anyway, if there is any truth to the allegations of gunfire etc. these places should be investigated.

Yeah I would have to agree there.....

Juggernaut
08-10-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm sure the feds are watching the muslim communities despite the liberal lunacy demanding we trust all muslims. The media focus on mormon groups like the FLDS compounds in Utah and Texas. Muslims are far more a threat than FLDS types most of whom want controlled environments with multiple wives. They can shoot guns if they wish, its what they "could" do with them beyond the gate that should be of concern. I thought the media were against guns? Yea right.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm sure the feds are watching the muslim communities despite the liberal lunacy demanding we trust all muslims. The media focus on mormon groups like the FLDS compounds in Utah and Texas. Muslims are far more a threat than FLDS types most of whom want controlled environments with multiple wives. They can shoot guns if they wish, its what they "could" do with them beyond the gate that should be of concern. I thought the media were against guns? Yea right.

Our handlers seem to be more concerned with rooting out "Islamophobia" which, like "homophobia", does not exist. Considering the state of contemporary Islam why in the world would this nation or any other encourage migration from the Mid East?

Conley
08-10-2011, 08:17 PM
I think Islamaphobia exists, and for good reason.

Conley
08-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Firefox is telling me that is not a word though. ;D

Mister D
08-10-2011, 08:20 PM

A phobia is an irrational fear. These terms are made up to smear political opponents and do not reflect real, concrete views.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 08:22 PM
For example, there appears to be a lot of violence associated with Islam these days. If one is concerned about the growth of Muslim enclaves in his country because of said violence and fanaticism should that person seek professional help? Is it a psychological problem?

Conley
08-10-2011, 08:37 PM

A phobia is an irrational fear. These terms are made up to smear political opponents and do not reflect real, concrete views.

Ah, yes. Good point.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 08:41 PM

Ah, yes. Good point.

It's done purposely to delegitimize certain points of view.

Captain Obvious
08-10-2011, 08:45 PM
For example, there appears to be a lot of violence associated with Islam these days. If one is concerned about the growth of Muslim enclaves in his country because of said violence and fanaticism should that person seek professional help? Is it a psychological problem?

How much of that violence stems from Muslims in America? Probably some cells here and there, but I tend to think the average Muslim in America just wants his 3 squares a day and roof over his head like the rest of us.

That's the big concern IMO. Like anything else, how do you target the bad apples and leave the average Joes to do their thing?

Follow the money is one way but unfortunately we tend to trip over political correctness to too far an extent.

Conley
08-10-2011, 09:02 PM

How much of that violence stems from Muslims in America? Probably some cells here and there, but I tend to think the average Muslim in America just wants his 3 squares a day and roof over his head like the rest of us.

That's the big concern IMO. Like anything else, how do you target the bad apples and leave the average Joes to do their thing?

Follow the money is one way but unfortunately we tend to trip over political correctness to too far an extent.

I definitely agree the average Muslim here just wants to be treated like any other American and left alone to follow the dream. It's just a few bad apples. :-\

Conley
08-10-2011, 09:12 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080120191502AA7sZs9

Mister D
08-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Unfortunately, education and income is not a good indicator. A lot of Islamists have turned out to be well educated and even well heeled. I'd suggest that the best bet for now is to try to keep the Muslim community in the US small. It's tiny now but as it grows the potential for danger will increase exponentially. Obviously, anyone who is even suspected of having ties to an Islamist group should not be allowed into this country. I don't want to hear about the American Dream and how it's not fair. Fuck that. The world is too dangerous for this nonsense.

Mister D
08-10-2011, 09:15 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080120191502AA7sZs9

Wow this chick is pretty cute. ;D

http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=2FdaRF9Baa

Conley
08-10-2011, 09:17 PM

She seems way too intelligent to be posting on Yahoo Answers.

freecell
08-11-2011, 12:12 AM
Alright now I was born and raised in SC. >:D

Conley
08-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Alright now I was born and raised in SC. >:D

I love Charleston and the rest of it...love the flag too

http://www.50states.com/flag/image/nunst066.gif

"Asked by the Revolutionary Council of Safety in the fall of 1775 to design a flag for the use of South Carolina troops, Col. William Moultrie chose a blue which matched the color of their uniforms and a crescent which reproduced the silver emblem worn on the front of their caps. The palmetto tree was added later to represent Moultrie's heroic defense of the palmetto-log fort on Sullivan's Island against the attack of the British fleet on June 28, 1776. "

Juggernaut
08-12-2011, 07:13 PM

Our handlers seem to be more concerned with rooting out "Islamophobia" which, like "homophobia", does not exist. Considering the state of contemporary Islam why in the world would this nation or any other encourage migration from the Mid East?

Agreed, the liberal white supremacists only fear Conseraphobia. Yet their side is so extreme and violent. I see little need for ME immigrants other than to drive cabs and those guys are a PITA to deal with. Even people from India aren't that desirable because they seek to change the country to suit them rather than blend in. We can find a way to teach technical, math and science skills from within and lower immigration ratios.

Juggernaut
08-12-2011, 07:21 PM

I agree the majority of muslims are harmless. If the media stopped pandering the democratic party mantra of demogauging for votes we could work harder to solve the 5% problem of terrorist and squash extremists as unimportant ranters. Law enforcement shouldn't fear the media nor the political class buffoons till after they make a mistake, they know who and where to target. But in come the liberal dog whistlers pandering for votes while demonizing the good guys.

Mister D
08-12-2011, 07:58 PM

Agreed, the liberal white supremacists only fear Conseraphobia. Yet their side is so extreme and violent. I see little need for ME immigrants other than to drive cabs and those guys are a PITA to deal with. Even people from India aren't that desirable because they seek to change the country to suit them rather than blend in. We can find a way to teach technical, math and science skills from within and lower immigration ratios.

I agree 100%. It's not our obligation to allow everyone to make a home here. I'm sure most Middle Easterners are non-violent but we still have no interest whatsoever in allowing growing Muslim colonies here. It's not fair? Who cares? I certainly don't. Too bad.

If we are looking to import people with math and science skills why do we have so many Latin American migrants?

Conley
08-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Because they're Catholic? >:D :-*

Mister D
08-12-2011, 08:04 PM

Evangelicalism is spreading rapidly in Latin America. :o :o

Conley
08-12-2011, 08:05 PM

What about birth control? :o :o ;D

Mister D
08-12-2011, 08:08 PM

What about birth control? :o :o ;D

The abortion rate for Hispanic Americans is much higher than that of white natives so I'd say that's spreading too. :-X

Conley
08-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Ugh...I guess that counts as birth control. :-\

Mister D
08-12-2011, 08:38 PM

Sure seems like some people treat it that way. I guess we are getting off track now though.

Conley
08-12-2011, 09:13 PM

Sure seems like some people treat it that way. I guess we are getting off track now though.

It wouldn't be the Rant if we didn't. ;D

Mister D
08-12-2011, 09:19 PM

It wouldn't be the Rant if we didn't. ;D

Yeah, nothing ever stays on topic for long. I kind of like it better that way. We could always have a separate room where more is expected of posters. But let's wait until we have some more members... :)

Conley
08-12-2011, 09:23 PM

You, MMC and your big plans for a site with a hundred rooms. Yep, let's get a few more posters first. I agree it would be cool someday.

Mister D
08-12-2011, 09:25 PM

You, MMC and your big plans for a site with a hundred rooms. Yep, let's get a few more posters first. I agree it would be cool someday.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3NwbGRydvdw/TcjL1nG60LI/AAAAAAAAAB8/xFElfBPZoGA/s1600/dare_to_dream.jpg

Conley
08-12-2011, 09:40 PM

What happens when it turns out your self-doubt was entirely warranted, and you've driven your country to the brink of collapse?

MMC
08-13-2011, 05:37 AM

I dunno.....the Pub is getting filled with all sorts of Topics. Seems having a section to throw up Foreign Policy, Conflicts, wars, and security. Thats pretty much still a wide category for topics. lots of threads. Plus I thought it would help keeping Domestic issues separated from what with Foreign Affairs issues. Allowing those guests to see we have such too. Maybe attracting those into such that know whats going on in other countries. Especially when it affects the US. I also thought it would make it simpler for the Admin to. Not having a thread filled with so many differnt things.

I was thinking we really don't want people to have to go back 50 pages to find a specifc thread that is off politics. Say like a music thread or soemthin. It's just a thought to consider when trying to get this site to grow.

Conley
08-13-2011, 08:56 AM
Yeah you have a point MMC. That's why I keep my threads FRESH. >:D

Sometimes I have to use that search function too.

Mister D
08-13-2011, 12:59 PM

I dunno.....the Pub is getting filled with all sorts of Topics. Seems having a section to throw up Foreign Policy, Conflicts, wars, and security. Thats pretty much still a wide category for topics. lots of threads. Plus I thought it would help keeping Domestic issues separated from what with Foreign Affairs issues. Allowing those guests to see we have such too. Maybe attracting those into such that know whats going on in other countries. Especially when it affects the US. I also thought it would make it simpler for the Admin to. Not having a thread filled with so many differnt things.

I was thinking we really don't want people to have to go back 50 pages to find a specifc thread that is off politics. Say like a music thread or soemthin. It's just a thought to consider when trying to get this site to grow.

I agree with you but it's pointless right now. Once we have some more members who post regularly we should do that.

MMC
08-13-2011, 06:59 PM

I agree with you but it's pointless right now. Once we have some more members who post regularly we should do that.

Yeah well lets hope with election time that it bring some more peeps. I was showing a guy who stopped over here tonight the whole place. how to get into the threads. Putting up topics too. So we shall see if comes round. He is one of those guys that likes to take off fishing for the weekend. Beer and fishing. So as you can see we don't hang out to often.

Mister D
08-13-2011, 07:12 PM

Yeah well lets hope with election time that it bring some more peeps. I was showing a guy who stopped over here tonight the whole place. how to get into the threads. Putting up topics too. So we shall see if comes round. He is one of those guys that likes to take off fishing for the weekend. Beer and fishing. So as you can see we don't hang out to often.

Recruit any way you can. 8)

Conley
08-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Good work MMC.

I'm sure we'll get more folks as the election gets closer. Hopefully not crazy ass Bachmann supporters, but we'll take whoever we can get. ;D

Mister D
08-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Good work MMC.

I'm sure we'll get more folks as the election gets closer. Hopefully not crazy ass Bachmann supporters, but we'll take whoever we can get. ;D

Come one and all.