PDA

View Full Version : South Korea Moves to Stop Import of Chinese Human Flesh Capsules

Conley
05-07-2012, 11:33 AM
S Korea 'to target powdered human flesh capsules'

The capsules containing the powdered flesh were found both in luggage and in the post
South Korea says it will increase customs inspections targeting capsules containing powdered human flesh.

The Korea Customs Service said it had found almost 17,500 of the capsules being smuggled into the country from China since August 2011.

The powdered flesh, which officials said came from dead babies and foetuses, is reportedly thought by some to cure disease and boost stamina.

But officials said the capsules were full of bacteria and a health risk.

"It was confirmed those capsules contain materials harmful to the human body, such as super bacteria. We need to take tougher measures to protect public health," a customs official was quoted as saying by the Korea Times.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17980177

Mister D
05-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Ugh...

Conley
05-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Ugh...

Ghastly, isn't it? I wonder how widespread this activity is in China. Maybe I don't want to know.

Mister D
05-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Ghastly, isn't it? I wonder how widespread this activity is in China. Maybe I don't want to know.

There is probably a lot that goes on in the Far East that would repel a Westerner. Slaughter houses for dogs comes to mind. Mind you, it's mostly subjective. No wrong or right involved.

Conley
05-07-2012, 11:54 AM
There is probably a lot that goes on in the Far East that would repel a Westerner. Slaughter houses for dogs comes to mind. Mind you, it's mostly subjective. No wrong or right involved.

Agreed, mostly subjective (say, eating dogs versus eating cows)...but with regard to the human beings in these capsules, I'm not sure I can buy it.

Mister D
05-07-2012, 11:57 AM
Agreed, mostly subjective (say, eating dogs versus eating cows)...but with regard to the human beings in these capsules, I'm not sure I can buy it.

I think it's disgusting whether you want to call it subjective or not.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-07-2012, 12:20 PM
lol, if it's gotta be human flesh, why not Chinese human flesh?

Racist bastards didn't have homie, cracker, or amigo flesh but chink flesh...

Vilifier of Zombies
05-07-2012, 12:23 PM

You know, the difference between BBQ Chicken, Chicken and Dumplings, Chicken Chimichangas, or General Tso's Chicken...

Alias
05-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Do you often reply to your own posts? What time did you start drinking today?

Vilifier of Zombies
05-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Do you often reply to your own posts? What time did you start drinking today?

I added to my own post, you ever snort human flesh sparky?

I had a beer at lunch, why do you ask?

Are you high yet Alias?

Mister D
05-07-2012, 12:34 PM

I guess they could do a study or two on which varieties of human flesh are the most nutritious and the tastiest.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-07-2012, 12:43 PM
I guess they could do a study or two on which varieties of human flesh are the most nutritious and the tastiest.

Everyone knows that pure Bolivian blow is by far a superior product than what's found in Columbia or Peru - I think the same would apply for human flesh based off of ethnicity, skin pigmentation, diet, and a variety of other factors.

Fuck around and accidentally snort chimpanzee flesh - you wouldn't know what hit ya til it's too late - better to be an informed flesh connaisseur if you ask me.

Alias
05-07-2012, 12:52 PM

Are you high yet Alias?

If you refresh your post and then use the "edit" button, you will not have to reply to your own post by adding to it. It'll make you look as smart as the resident pot head.

Mister D
05-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Everyone knows that pure Bolivian blow is by far a superior product than what's found in Columbia or Peru - I think the same would apply for human flesh based off of ethnicity, skin pigmentation, diet, and a variety of other factors.

Fuck around and accidentally snort chimpanzee flesh - you wouldn't know what hit ya til it's too late - better to be an informed flesh connaisseur if you ask me.

Can't argue with that. If you are going to dabble in flesh it's best to know exactly what you're getting into.

Alias
05-07-2012, 12:55 PM
I like to eat females.

Conley
05-07-2012, 02:47 PM

Are you high yet Alias?

What kind of beer?

MMC
05-07-2012, 05:34 PM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=5038456732581906&id=a497c05b1c45f68cf183d93cf6c26945&url=http%3a%2f%2f3.bp.blogspot.com%2f-KdxjyPbp6fE%2fThwoovtPZZI%2fAAAAAAAAACg%2fZiopHEf2 zMA%2fs1600%2fmaori_cannibalism11.jpg

Damn azz Picky Eaters. :kiss:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4993402530300704&id=bb0aa9bf8ae481bc37fbbfffa6d70b4d&url=http%3a%2f%2fscrapetv.com%2fNews%2fNews%20Page s%2fBusiness%2fimages%2fPETA-human-meat.jpg

Here I was hoping to order some packaged goods online. :tongue: :evil:

Vilifier of Zombies
05-07-2012, 05:48 PM
If you refresh your post and then use the "edit" button, you will not have to reply to your own post by adding to it. It'll make you look as smart as the resident pot head.

Now you're just nagging to nag Alias, you're like a woman scorned at this rate.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-07-2012, 05:49 PM
What kind of beer?

Sam Adams goes well with most of the menu items at the Cheesecake Factory.