PDA

View Full Version : Not in my Name - Muslims against ISIS

Cigar
09-25-2014, 09:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hAxIOC8Zisc

I know how they feel ... :wink:

Peter1469
09-25-2014, 10:17 AM
Great. We need more of it. And informants to tip off the authorities to the radicals in their midst. Even better, police your own trash.

Cigar
09-25-2014, 10:27 AM
Great. We need more of it. And informants to tip off the authorities to the radicals in their midst. Even better, police your own trash.

That's Exactly what the rest of the Planet has been saying about America :rollseyes:

Captain Obvious
09-25-2014, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hAxIOC8Zisc

I know how they feel ... :wink:

So you'll hold mainstream Islam accountable for the actions of a minority Islamic faction yet you'll throw a tantrum when someone suggests that the black community has a responsibility to positively influence the black gang criminal element?

Yeah, I know exactly how that works. The hypocrisy is always rampant with you frauds.

Cigar
09-25-2014, 10:33 AM
So you'll hold mainstream Islam accountable for the actions of a minority Islamic faction yet you'll throw a tantrum when someone suggests that the black community has a responsibility to positively influence the black gang criminal element?

Yeah, I know exactly how that works. The hypocrisy is always rampant with you frauds.

I hold individuals responsible for individual acts

I hold groups responsible for group acts

Captain Obvious
09-25-2014, 10:44 AM
I hold individuals responsible for individual acts

I hold groups responsible for group acts

And you hold yourself responsible for nothing.

Already told ya, I know how that works.

Cigar
09-25-2014, 10:46 AM
And you hold yourself responsible for nothing.

Already told ya, I know how that works.

Exactly ... when I do something you'll know it :laugh:

Peter1469
09-25-2014, 10:55 AM
That's Exactly what the rest of the Planet has been saying about America :rollseyes:

Except the two things are not the same and no person above a 50IQ would think so.

The world's beef with the US is not moving faster into Statism. It isn't with the lack of severing heads on video tape on the US part.