PDA

View Full Version : Finally some Real Justus - Woman punched by Cal police to receive $1.5 Million

Cigar
09-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Woman punched by California police officer to receive $1.5m settlement

Incident on side of Los Angeles freeway was caught on video
Officer Daniel Andrew has agreed to resign as part of deal
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2014/9/25/1411654819188/c4521282-3423-4ae1-b421-297b015db543-460x276.jpeg

A California Highway Patrol officer straddles a woman while punching her on the shoulder of a Los Angeles freeway. Photograph: David Diaz/AP

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/25/woman-punched-california-officer-settlement

This is the ONLY Justus these type of Ass-Holes understand ...

Change has come to America :wink:

Peter1469
09-25-2014, 11:07 AM
Hopefully she gets it. Don't sue Louisiana. They have a long line of people that have never been paid after law suits.

Cigar
09-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Hopefully she gets it. Don't sue Louisiana. They have a long line of people that have never been paid after law suits.

The Good thing is, another Woman beater with a Gun is off the streets

Cigar
09-25-2014, 11:18 AM
Has nothing to do with Race ...

Cops Beat White Women all the time ... it's just never on Video :rollseyes:

Captain Obvious
09-25-2014, 11:18 AM

Cops Beat White Women all the time ... it's just never on Video :rollseyes:

You're a walking contradiction.

Cigar
09-25-2014, 11:20 AM
You're a walking contradiction.

Oh ... so you do see a difference? :laugh:

rembrant
09-25-2014, 02:06 PM
The Good thing is, another Woman beater with a Gun is off the streets

Yeah.. that's a fact. If you cost the City a Million $ or more.. while being a shithead....that's bad Most Cities, Counties, States.. GET IT. It times where phones do video.. you can't get away with shit THIS obvious.

Cigar
09-25-2014, 02:09 PM
Yeah.. that's a fact. If you cost the City a Million $ or more.. while being a shithead....that's bad Most Cities, Counties, States.. GET IT. It times where phones do video.. you can't get away with shit THIS obvious.

If it was just 4 or 5 Eye Witnesses ... no one here would believe them. :laugh:

rembrant
09-25-2014, 02:18 PM

Cops Beat White Women all the time ... it's just never on Video :rollseyes: This was not only on VID but on the side of a freeway where DOZENS saw it..in broad daylight.. to an excess that can not be excused.

The WOMAN was BLACK. I never saw a white cop POUND a white woman.. like that.. out on the edge of the freeway. I'll ASSUME there's a racial factor till then. There's SEVERAL recent incidents where a cop goes ultra Violence on a BLACK person......not White..not Asian. I never had a cop threaten me, assaulty me. None was even rude. But...I'm white. Cops have rules, training. They are SUPPOSED to also abide by laws, rules. They ain't supposed to flip out,cost the city a ton of $.