PDA

View Full Version : First!!

Cthulhu
09-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Ha ha!

But as a topic.

What does the forum think of giants? Nephilim? Children of Anak?

Or the offspring of fallen angels?

Obviously we don't have them now, or they live elsewhere *cue spooky music*, or they are sneaky and hide effectively...*cue spookier music*.

Or could it be something far more benign and obvious as nutrition? People as you go further back didn't get terribly tall. I remember walking through a museum a long while ago as a child and seeing a suit of armor for a grown man that wouldn't have fit me - as a kid.

Are we simply better fed which allows for greater heights and muscle mass? Or are there sets of genes that simply allow for friggin huge people?

Thoughts?

Guerilla
09-28-2014, 11:05 PM
I think the nephilim were obviously Neanderthals or Neanderthal hybrids.

I think giants may have been real. It's not that crazy to think there may have been groups of 10 foot humans. Their are pygmy people that have nothing to do with nutrition, they are just tiny. So why not extra large people? They had and still have tribes some places that are like 7 feet tall. Are they the descendants of giants!? *cue spookiest music*

Peter1469
09-29-2014, 03:58 AM
The nephilim were the fallen angles who came to earth and mated with human women. It is their offspring that much of the really nasty stuff in the bible was directed at because it was "unclean." Noah's flood for example, was God's attempt to cleans the world of the offspring of the nephilim.

Green Arrow
09-29-2014, 02:42 PM
There are places on this earth that have still never been discovered or explored by man, even with our technology. We're still discovering new species of flora and fauna almost every day...why not new "species" of humans?

Polecat
09-29-2014, 04:02 PM
The nephilim were the fallen angles who came to earth and mated with human women. It is their offspring that much of the really nasty stuff in the bible was directed at because it was "unclean." Noah's flood for example, was God's attempt to cleans the world of the offspring of the nephilim.

Actually the Nephilim were the offspring, not the rebellious angels. They were men of great renown. The demigods that are written of all about the world in ancient writings. The human race had been corrupted genetically to the point of ruin when God brought the flood. It is also written that in the end times these fallen angels will be released from their bonds to move upon the earth again. I interpret the aliens as these same demons and they are indeed among us.

Codename Section
09-29-2014, 04:38 PM
Bigfoot is a Nephilim.

Polecat
09-29-2014, 05:40 PM
Bigfoot is a Nephilim.
I would entertain that as a distinct possibility.

Peter1469
09-29-2014, 06:14 PM
That could be. The important part is the corrupted DNA that ticked God off.

Actually the Nephilim were the offspring, not the rebellious angels. They were men of great renown. The demigods that are written of all about the world in ancient writings. The human race had been corrupted genetically to the point of ruin when God brought the flood. It is also written that in the end times these fallen angels will be released from their bonds to move upon the earth again. I interpret the aliens as these same demons and they are indeed among us.

Peter1469
09-29-2014, 06:15 PM
Bigfoot is a Nephilim.

Nah, Nephilim don't have body hair. Much less Bigfoot's, well, amount of it.....

Codename Section
09-29-2014, 10:09 PM
http://www.bigfootsounds.com/

All over the world, history records cultures that have a name for these creatures who stealthily roam their wilderness. The Brazilians call them “Mapenguary”, the Chinese know them as “Yeren”, in Australia they are called “Yowie”, and many scholars believe the Biblical name for them is “Rephaim” or “Nephilin”. And, folks all over the world are still in a race, trying to be the first to figure out what they (bigfoot, sasquatch, yeti) are – many think they know. Almost all the states in the USA have reported sightings of these huge enigmas, and positive evidence of their existence is mounting up fast.

Here at Sierra Sounds, we’re not trying to prove the existence of these creatures to anyone. We know entities with big feet, and big voices, hence they are called Bigfoot, inhabit the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California… we’ve experienced them. Years ago, through a year-long study at the University of Wyoming, it was established that the vocalizations which we recorded were not manufactured by an alternative source, i.e., speakers, amplifiers, man. More recently, it was established, through a Crypto-Linguistic study, that the sounds we recorded have a complex language structure. And, anything with a language ‘must’ exist.

But, questions are continual; are there more than one species of these entities called bigfoot? Where did they come from? What are they doing here? These are answers we all seek.

This site is dedicated to keeping an open mind regarding these questions, and at the same time, hopefully, arms you the reader with helpful information.

Cthulhu
09-30-2014, 01:39 AM

So would the biblical character Goliath be considered one of the Nephilim? Is this why the Phillistines were despised...aside from their other practices?

silvereyes
09-30-2014, 02:10 AM
The series Fallen is really good.

Peter1469
09-30-2014, 03:34 AM
So would the biblical character Goliath be considered one of the Nephilim? Is this why the Phillistines were despised...aside from their other practices?

He would have had Nephilim DNA-

so presumable some survived the Flood.

Polecat
09-30-2014, 09:11 AM
He would have had Nephilim DNA-

so presumable some survived the Flood.
I believe I may have read in the book of Enoch that one of Noah's sons took a wife from among the children of Cain. And carried the tainted DNA through the flood. King Og was also of great stature. There was clearly some giants still around after the flood.

Peter1469
09-30-2014, 03:05 PM
I believe I may have read in the book of Enoch that one of Noah's sons took a wife from among the children of Cain. And carried the tainted DNA through the flood. King Og was also of great stature. There was clearly some giants still around after the flood.

It has been a long time, I don't remember the specifics.

Animal Mother
09-30-2014, 03:10 PM
So space aliens showed up 6,000 years ago, mated with people, left, and realized that we all suck and never came back? Or you think they came back?

Polecat
09-30-2014, 03:12 PM
I didn't understand what I was reading the first time I tried to read the Bible. Shakespeare kept me in the dark too.

Peter1469
09-30-2014, 04:19 PM
So space aliens showed up 6,000 years ago, mated with people, left, and realized that we all suck and never came back? Or you think they came back?

A lot longer than 6,000 years ago! :shocked:

Polecat
09-30-2014, 04:22 PM
They mated with animals too.

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Oh shiz. Where are the bones? Where is an alien skull and body? Any proof at all aside from cave drawings or really bad art on pyramids?

Green Arrow
10-01-2014, 12:29 AM
Oh shiz. Where are the bones? Where is an alien skull and body? Any proof at all aside from cave drawings or really bad art on pyramids?

What makes you think aliens look that much different from humans, and that Lucy or one of the other ancient humanoids weren't aliens?

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 12:31 AM
What makes you think aliens look that much different from humans, and that Lucy or one of the other ancient humanoids weren't aliens?

Where is the progress? If super cereal space aliens with shit tons of technology showed up how come we're still in a mucked up place of disease and waste and war? What did they do for anyone exactly?

Green Arrow
10-01-2014, 12:37 AM
Where is the progress? If super cereal space aliens with shit tons of technology showed up how come we're still in a mucked up place of disease and waste and war? What did they do for anyone exactly?

Well, the honest answer is we don't know. We do know that in many ways, a lot of our ancestors were more advanced than we are now. The ancient Chinese, for example, were excellent engineers and inventors that created things that would baffle us all today. The Romans built the aqueducts. The ancient Egyptians built the pyramids.

There are plenty of technological marvels (for their times) in our ancient history, some of which we never even thought of in today's day and age. If our ancestors were more primitive and less advanced than we are now, how did they come up with so much stuff that still wonders us today, and that we largely can't replicate without modern technology? Either they were far more advanced than we think, far more advanced even than we are now, or they had help. And if they were far more advanced than we are today...how did they get that way? Just evolution? If so, why did it just stop, and why haven't we gotten back to it yet?

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 12:42 AM
I can maybe believe in Bigfoot because we've had animals rediscovered that we thought were extinct. I can even believe we could possibly be visited by space travelers.

I don't believe man had help building things man could learn how to build on his own without help. Humans aren't stupid. We can build pyramids without "gods".

Green Arrow
10-01-2014, 12:47 AM
I can maybe believe in Bigfoot because we've had animals rediscovered that we thought were extinct. I can even believe we could possibly be visited by space travelers.

I don't believe man had help building things man could learn how to build on his own without help. Humans aren't stupid. We can build pyramids without "gods".

I never said I believed the alien theory. I go the opposite direction, that we were once a lot more advanced than we are even now, but some disaster threw us back and we still haven't gotten back to where we were.

Peter1469
10-01-2014, 04:53 AM

Could we create a copy of the Great Pyramids today with the same attention to detail (alignment, exactness, etc) and if so, could be do it without computers and modern technology?

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 07:34 AM
Could we create a copy of the Great Pyramids today with the same attention to detail (alignment, exactness, etc) and if so, could be do it without computers and modern technology?

Why couldn't it? Maybe humans were smarter then because they weren't dumbed down by the crutch of technology. When you use calculators its harder to do math in your head after that.

Captain Obvious
10-01-2014, 07:40 AM
Why couldn't it? Maybe humans were smarter then because they weren't dumbed down by the crutch of technology. When you use calculators its harder to do math in your head after that.

Yes and no.

It can be argued that maybe simple things that one used to be doing in their head is being replaced with more complex, broader concepts since the "details" don't need to be memorized.

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 07:42 AM
Yes and no.

It can be argued that maybe simple things that one used to be doing in their head is being replaced with more complex, broader concepts since the "details" don't need to be memorized.

Sure, whatever. My point is that space aliens didn't build the pyramids. Do you think they did?

Captain Obvious
10-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Sure, whatever. My point is that space aliens didn't build the pyramids. Do you think they did?

No.

Why would I think that?

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 07:54 AM
No.

Why would I think that?

'xactly

Peter1469
10-01-2014, 12:44 PM

The Space Aliens only supervised. :shocked:

Cthulhu
10-01-2014, 01:03 PM

This is my number one problem with placing all my faith in archeology - the evidence can sometimes not be found, be too badly decayed to make any sense out of. Than there is the possibility of tampering with it or hiding it.

Absence of evidence is not proof, nor is all evidence proof. We do the best with what we got and fill in the gray areas largely with speculation and imagination.

Polecat
10-01-2014, 01:17 PM
What is being overlooked here is recent history. The last 200 years have seen an advance from what was essentially primitive life to ghetto kids carrying Star Trek communicators. This is not at all close to normal advancement. My own mother grew up in Southern Indiana without plumbing, electricity or telephone. They lived off the land like the majority of Americans did in those times. She is pushing 80. During the Renaissance 300 years of diligent study and experimentation didn't yield an iota of practical technology compared to the LAST 10 years.

You can thump your chest and think of men as they were gods if you feel like it. But somehow I see the same fable being told over and over in all the cultures of the world that our biggest folly has always been overestimating how powerful we are and in doing so fall from our imagined heights.

Animal Mother
10-01-2014, 03:53 PM
This is my number one problem with placing all my faith in archeology - the evidence can sometimes not be found, be too badly decayed to make any sense out of. Than there is the possibility of tampering with it or hiding it.

Absence of evidence is not proof, nor is all evidence proof. We do the best with what we got and fill in the gray areas largely with speculation and imagination.

So you place it in fairy tales from a book and happy feelings? So much better than any kind of actual physical evidence. :rollseyes:

Cthulhu
10-01-2014, 07:01 PM
So you place it in fairy tales from a book and happy feelings? So much better than any kind of actual physical evidence. :rollseyes:

I believe physical evidence is grand when we are looking for things which are physical in nature. Of what use is a chunk of granite to spiritual query?

What you are investigating dictates the tools you'll use for discovery.