PDA

View Full Version : Obama faces push back from intelligence community after throwing them under the bus

Blackrook
09-30-2014, 09:44 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/29/obama-faces-backlash-after-blaming-intel-community-for-missing-isis/

As it turns out, Obama was in the loop for more than a year on ISIS and decided not to act, until headlines of ISIS atrocities forced his hand.

And in another story, it turns out that Obama doesn't even show up to more than half his intel briefings.

I didn't vote for this man, and to those of you who did, or who voted for a third candidate, this is your fault, you own it, and the destruction of America is on your head.

del
09-30-2014, 10:02 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/29/obama-faces-backlash-after-blaming-intel-community-for-missing-isis/

As it turns out, Obama was in the loop for more than a year on ISIS and decided not to act, until headlines of ISIS atrocities forced his hand.

And in another story, it turns out that Obama doesn't even show up to more than half his intel briefings.

I didn't vote for this man, and to those of you who did, or who voted for a third candidate, this is your fault, you own it, and the destruction of America is on your head.

moar drama, please

Green Arrow
09-30-2014, 10:09 PM

http://media2.giphy.com/media/2EVBc1BhlK2ek/200_s.gif

The Xl
09-30-2014, 11:38 PM
So many things wrong with the OP.

1. Isis destroying America? Please, take your meds and stop listening to the mainstream media.

2. You dumb fucks nominated Mitt fucking Romney, a richer, less charismatic version of Obama. Look in the mirror, please. The fuck ups are all on your shoulders. Thanks.

texan
09-30-2014, 11:42 PM
Obama can't destroy America, but the dem party sure can with their retard policies. Just look around.

Green Arrow
09-30-2014, 11:51 PM
Obama can't destroy America, but the dem party sure can with their retard policies. Just look around.

I am looking around, and I see policies from both parties fucking up our country.

Bob
09-30-2014, 11:55 PM
I am looking around, and I see policies from both parties fucking up our country.

I call you on this one. Like what are Republicans doing that fucks up this country? Show me a law they passed that did what you claim. (since Obama took over)@Green Arrow

Green Arrow
10-01-2014, 12:22 AM
I call you on this one. Like what are Republicans doing that fucks up this country? Show me a law they passed that did what you claim. (since Obama took over)@Green Arrow

What would be the point? You're about as honest where Republicans are concerned as Cigar and exotix are where Obama is concerned. Anything I post, you'll find a way to justify it and excuse it.

Ah, what the hell, I'll do it anyway.

USA PATRIOT Act (2001)
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) (2009)
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) (1978, 2006, 2007, 2008)
Subtitle D of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Operation Ajax (1953)
Operation Northwoods (1962)
Sixteenth Amendment (1913)
Federal Reserve Act (1913)
Iran-Contra Affair (1985-1987)
Reagan's tripling of the national debt - from $900 billion when he took office to 2.8 trillion when he left
Billions of dollars and weapons to the mujaheddin in Afghanistan...who became the Taliban led by Osama bin Laden (again, Reagan)
FDR's "bank holidays"
Lincoln's suspension of Habeus Corpus

Shall I go on? Or are you going to make me waste the time I already spent?

GrassrootsConservative
10-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Reagan's tripling of the national debt - from $900 billion when he took office to 2.8 trillion when he left

Exactly. Republicans and Democrats are both big government Liberals that spend spend spend with our taxes. We need true Conservatism again, just like our founders, if we wish to make America successful again.

Green Arrow
10-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Exactly. Republicans and Democrats are both big government Liberals that spend spend spend with our taxes. We need true Conservatism again, just like our founders, if we wish to make America successful again.

See, that's where you go wrong. Which founders? Can't say all of them. John Adams and Alexander Hamilton were founders, they would be happy as pigs in mud with how things are going today. Hamilton especially, the Federal Reserve and fiat money were all his brainchild. Adams passed the Alien and Sedition Acts, which had even his opponents in Congress afraid to speak against him on the Congressional floor for fear of being arrested and branded traitors, and also believed that the only people who should be allowed to vote and serve in government are those with good bloodlines and wealthy landowners.

Washington absolutely HATED the idea of political parties, or any serious political division between Americans.

Jefferson would have been pretty damn socially liberal, which would make him an evil godless hippy with a lot of conservatives today. But his fiscal and anti-government policies would make him anathema to Democrats, too.

Benjamin Rush was a founder, and he wanted a Bible in every school. Are you okay with that, GRC?

GrassrootsConservative
10-01-2014, 12:50 AM
See, that's where you go wrong. Which founders? Can't say all of them. John Adams and Alexander Hamilton were founders, they would be happy as pigs in mud with how things are going today. Hamilton especially, the Federal Reserve and fiat money were all his brainchild. Adams passed the Alien and Sedition Acts, which had even his opponents in Congress afraid to speak against him on the Congressional floor for fear of being arrested and branded traitors, and also believed that the only people who should be allowed to vote and serve in government are those with good bloodlines and wealthy landowners.

Washington absolutely HATED the idea of political parties, or any serious political division between Americans.

Jefferson would have been pretty damn socially liberal, which would make him an evil godless hippy with a lot of conservatives today. But his fiscal and anti-government policies would make him anathema to Democrats, too.

Benjamin Rush was a founder, and he wanted a Bible in every school. Are you okay with that, GRC?

The ones that rebelled against the original big-government high-taxation Liberals, the British. The ones that thought of freedom and independence. Nowadays everyone wants to be dependent.

Green Arrow
10-01-2014, 12:59 AM
The ones that rebelled against the original big-government high-taxation Liberals, the British. The ones that thought of freedom and independence. Nowadays everyone wants to be dependent.

Yeah, that's all of the guys I mentioned. So again...you okay with Bibles in every school, and being taught in every school? You okay with the PATRIOT Act? You okay with the Federal Reserve, and the high inflation and fiat money that comes with it?

The founders were not a homogeneous bloc of like-minded individuals. They all agreed that the colonies needed to be free of British domination, but that was about it.

GrassrootsConservative
10-01-2014, 01:05 AM
Every group of people has their nuts, you know the overarching themes of Conservatism that I speak of. It has nothing to do with religion or anything "federal." It has to do with freedom and the peoples' power over government and not the government's power over people like Liberalism.

Ethereal
10-01-2014, 03:40 AM
Obama faces push back from intelligence community after throwing them under the bus

Translation: Big liar faces pushback from big liars after throwing them under the bus

Green Arrow
10-01-2014, 04:04 AM
Every group of people has their nuts, you know the overarching themes of Conservatism that I speak of. It has nothing to do with religion or anything "federal." It has to do with freedom and the peoples' power over government and not the government's power over people like Liberalism.

Then I suggest you stop giving your loyalty to "the founders" and make sure you are picking the right ones to lionize.

Matty
10-01-2014, 05:01 AM
The topic of this thread as usual is not being discussed. The topic concerns the lazy democrat scumbag who is too damn unhinged to read his intelligence reports. Then when caught in a lie and unprepared he lies about whose fault it is. Obama is a putz. And what can the obama voters do? Nothing except whine about the Republicans. Roflmao.

Peter1469
10-01-2014, 05:11 AM
Don't put the GoP failure to nominate a real candidate on the heads of independents. Not voting for one PoS doesn't = voting for the other PoS.

Cigar
10-01-2014, 07:16 AM
The results is more than obvious on Middle East Intelligence ... :laugh:

Cigar
10-01-2014, 07:17 AM
The topic of this thread as usual is not being discussed. The topic concerns the lazy democrat scumbag who is too damn unhinged to read his intelligence reports. Then when caught in a lie and unprepared he lies about whose fault it is. Obama is a putz. And what can the obama voters do? Nothing except whine about the Republicans. Roflmao.

:laugh: Glad I don't live in your world :grin:

Green Arrow
10-01-2014, 07:19 AM
The results is more than obvious on Middle East Intelligence ... :laugh:

Yes, it's a bloody disaster. Maybe he should have read the intel.