PDA

View Full Version : Revolving door war

donttread
10-01-2014, 07:17 PM
We are fighting a revolving door ( and revolving enemy) war in the ME and have been for decades. The only relationship this war has to your to our National Security is that it threatens it. The only threats it protects you from is the threat it has created . The only benefactors are Megacorps and scum dog politicians

Mini Me
10-01-2014, 08:21 PM
The War Pig profiteers and bankers are jumping for joy!

The perpetual war machine PNAC Neocon Zionist War Group controls the Pentagon and dictates war from the Shadow Government. Our people be damned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Nxgtk_3qwXw

Mini Me
10-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Lyrics to Black Sabbath's "War Pigs"

"War Pigs"

Generals gathered in their masses,
just like witches at black masses.
Evil minds that plot destruction,
sorcerers of death's construction.
In the fields the bodies burning,
as the war machine keeps turning.
Death and hatred to mankind,
poisoning their brainwashed minds...Oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait `till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning,
as you hear the bodies burning.
No more war pigs of the power,
hand of god has struck the hour.
Day of judgement, god is calling,
on their knees the war pigs crawling.
Begging mercy for their sins,
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings...Oh lord, yeah!

Lets send Generals McInsane and Graham over there to lead the megadeath.
Lets send every Congress Critters sons and daughters over there to die.

Then, you will see no more wars!

Everyone should read General Smedly Butlers book; "War is a racket".

Peter1469
10-01-2014, 08:36 PM
And you need to have your bold button kicked in.

texan
10-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Here is a flier, we are bombing here tomorrow. Sorry PS we love Allah too........................Get serious or get out. Sure have a war but don;t you dare hurt anyone! Bizarro world since the hippies got in charge.

We are wasting time and money playing political games over image and polling.

donttread
10-02-2014, 05:34 AM
Lyrics to Black Sabbath's "War Pigs"

"War Pigs"

Generals gathered in their masses,
just like witches at black masses.
Evil minds that plot destruction,
sorcerers of death's construction.
In the fields the bodies burning,
as the war machine keeps turning.
Death and hatred to mankind,
poisoning their brainwashed minds...Oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait `till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning,
as you hear the bodies burning.
No more war pigs of the power,
hand of god has struck the hour.
Day of judgement, god is calling,
on their knees the war pigs crawling.
Begging mercy for their sins,
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings...Oh lord, yeah!

Lets send Generals McInsane and Graham over there to lead the megadeath.
Lets send every Congress Critters sons and daughters over there to die.

Then, you will see no more wars!

Everyone should read General Smedly Butlers book; "War is a racket".

What year was that song from?

Mac-7
10-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Clinton, bush43 and Obama are three of the stupidest men I can think of to battle the crazy muslims.

no wonder it looks like a three ring circus.

Ransom
10-02-2014, 06:36 AM
What year was that song from?

Have another bong hit before you find out.

Ransom
10-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Clinton, bush43 and Obama are three of the stupidest men I can think of to battle the crazy muslims.

no wonder it looks like a three ring circus.

The 'I can think of' there the telling line. Moving on.

Ransom
10-02-2014, 06:38 AM
I thank God daily that the Jefferson's Washington's and Roosevelt's came first....followed by the donttreads, Xl's, or any other isolationists. Thank God.

Peter1469
10-02-2014, 08:30 AM
I thank God daily that the Jefferson's Washington's and Roosevelt's came first....followed by the donttreads, Xl's, or any other isolationists. Thank God.

Warning: For name calling political leaders are far game. Members are not. Thread bans to follow.

Ransom
10-02-2014, 08:59 AM
I thank God daily the Washingtons and Jeffersons predated today's opinions.

Peter1469
10-02-2014, 09:37 AM
I would be interesting to see whether their ideas about foriegn entanglement would be different today than when they were alive.

Ransom
10-02-2014, 09:48 AM
I would be interesting to see whether their ideas about foriegn entanglement would be different today than when they were alive.

But it's clear their ideas about foreign entanglements weren't different from those alive today who many label neocons. Jefferson today.....what with his sending Lewis west, with his sending marines to Tripoli, his stance on the British or French, or Spanish for that matter. Who had a vision of from sea to shining sea and made it happen. I thank God daily that men like Jefferson came before many of the opinions of error we see today.

Peter1469
10-02-2014, 10:12 AM
But it's clear their ideas about foreign entanglements weren't different from those alive today who many label neocons. Jefferson today.....what with his sending Lewis west, with his sending marines to Tripoli, his stance on the British or French, or Spanish for that matter. Who had a vision of from sea to shining sea and made it happen. I thank God daily that men like Jefferson came before many of the opinions of error we see today.

Did Jefferson occupy Libya and "nation build" for a decade?

Ransom
10-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Did Jefferson occupy Libya and "nation build" for a decade?

He occupied the entire Louisiana territory, explained the the Indian tribes there that they had a new "Father" and nation built for decade(s).

Oops.

Peter1469
10-02-2014, 10:37 AM
He occupied the entire Louisiana territory, explained the the Indian tribes there that they had a new "Father" and nation built for decade(s).

Oops.

He bought the Louisiana Territory. He did not nation-build the various tribes. America expanded.

Bad analogies.

hanger4
10-02-2014, 11:21 AM
What year was that song from?1970 give or take few months.

Ransom
10-02-2014, 02:18 PM
He bought the Louisiana Territory. He did not nation-build the various tribes. America expanded.

But Lewis crossed the Rocky Mountains and walked to the Pacific. And told the Indians new leadership existed. And built our nation. America expanded.....right after the Lewis and Clark expedition. I can offer some great reads.

Bad analogies.

Bad = ones that prove Pete wrong.

Peter1469
10-02-2014, 03:06 PM
But Lewis crossed the Rocky Mountains and walked to the Pacific. And told the Indians new leadership existed. And built our nation. America expanded.....right after the Lewis and Clark expedition. I can offer some great reads.

Bad = ones that prove Pete wrong.

Incorrect. They are bad analogies and neither one proves me wrong.

I had a great book on Lewis and Clark. It must be in Brussels with the ex-wife....

Invading Iraq or Afghanistan and attempting to nation build there- with the end goal of leaving, is not the same as seizing the land west of the Mississippi and making it ours forever. We weren't trying to make the Indians in Americans. We crushed them and forced them onto reservations.

Ransom
10-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Incorrect. They are bad analogies and neither one proves me wrong.

Both do actually and thus labeled "bad."

I had a great book on Lewis and Clark. It must be in Brussels with the ex-wife....

Maybe she'll actually crack the binding on it.

Invading Iraq or Afghanistan and attempting to nation build there- with the end goal of leaving, is not the same as seizing the land west of the Mississippi and making it ours forever. We weren't trying to make the Indians in Americans. We crushed them and forced them onto reservations.

Read the book, Lewis actually offering trade with Americans. He sent several of the 'Chiefs' to Washington to meet with Jefferson once again proving I'm way over your head right now. amazing.

Peter1469
10-02-2014, 03:34 PM
You mentioned nothing I did not already know. But you have not shown how colonizing the west was anything like the Iraq and Afghanistan missions. But that is OK. Such a comparison can't be made.

Both do actually and thus labeled "bad."

Maybe she'll actually crack the binding on it.

Read the book, Lewis actually offering trade with Americans. He sent several of the 'Chiefs' to Washington to meet with Jefferson once again proving I'm way over your head right now. amazing.

Ransom
10-03-2014, 07:52 AM
You mentioned nothing I did not already know. But you have not shown how colonizing the west was anything like the Iraq and Afghanistan missions. But that is OK. Such a comparison can't be made.

I have not shown......"how colonizing the west" was anything like Iraq or Afghanistan? Both interventionist policies, Pete. The Expedition a military expedition, Jefferson's vision of sea to shining sea unheard of in colonized Europe an west. He wasn't an INN, and neither were Washington, nor Lincoln, nor Roosevelt, nor Reagan, nor Bush. But then, INNs rarely make history, Pete.

donttread
10-03-2014, 09:10 AM

OK, Ransom. Please explain to us how your interventionism in the ME has accomplished anything bit chaos , megacorp profiteering and terrorist creation. Feel free to list some factual basis along with your opinion

donttread
10-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Warning: For name calling political leaders are far game. Members are not. Thread bans to follow.

But I am an isolationist and proud of it

Peter1469
10-03-2014, 11:59 AM
I have not shown......"how colonizing the west" was anything like Iraq or Afghanistan? Both interventionist policies, Pete. The Expedition a military expedition, Jefferson's vision of sea to shining sea unheard of in colonized Europe an west. He wasn't an INN, and neither were Washington, nor Lincoln, nor Roosevelt, nor Reagan, nor Bush. But then, INNs rarely make history, Pete.

OK Ransom. I don't need you to be correct. I am fine with that.

Ransom
10-03-2014, 02:23 PM
OK Ransom. I don't need you to be correct. I am fine with that.

I'm fine with you being in error too, Pete, but consistently wrong gets consistently corrected. I would hope you understand that.

Peter1469
10-03-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm fine with you being in error too, Pete, but consistently wrong gets consistently corrected. I would hope you understand that.

You are an amusing poster.

Had we occupied the American Northwest and got the Indians up to speed on democracy- and then left you would have something of an analogy. As it stands you have crap.

Ransom
10-03-2014, 02:57 PM
You are an amusing poster.

And you an inaccruate one.

Had we occupied the American Northwest and got the Indians up to speed on democracy- and then left you would have something of an analogy. As it stands you have crap.

But had you INNs been the dominant theme of Jefferson's Presidency, we never would have occupied the American NW to begin with. You INNs wrong then, and wrong today. Jefferson proved it then, I'm busy proving it today.

donttread
10-03-2014, 07:14 PM
OK, Ransom. Please explain to us how your interventionism in the ME has accomplished anything bit chaos , megacorp profiteering and terrorist creation. Feel free to list some factual basis along with your opinion

No comment Ransom?