PDA

View Full Version : This Low ... Even for Republicans

Cigar
10-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Mich GOP goes to the gutter, mailer asks people to call Dem candidate's mother who is in hospice

This story is beyond disgusting. The Michigan Republican Party has mailed out a hit piece on John Fisher the Democratic candidate for Michigan's 61st House district. The mailer asks the recipient to call a phone number to complain about Fisher's support of the Affordable Care Act. The number they give rings at the bedside of Fisher's mother, 91-year-old Isabel Marie Kramb, who is in hospice care with congestive heart failure.

snip...

Fisher, as you might imagine, is outraged.

"The Republican Party has encouraged people to call me before, which worked to my advantage, because most people agree with me that policies that improve life for families and seniors are good for Michigan. But to direct people to call a suffering woman who deserves peace and comfort is beyond the pale. Their lack of ethics and contempt for personal privacy is just another reason for people to question what – or better, who – the Republican Party stands for, so that they can make a wise decision at the ballot box on Nov. 4.

I am disgusted that Republicans are recklessly bullying my mother when she needs rest and quiet the most, but she is not the only senior in Michigan whose life has been disrupted because of them. My competitor, Brandt Iden, should denounce the Michigan Republican Party for such appalling tactics in his name. Lansing Republicans showed contempt for all seniors when they forced them to pay extra in order to fund giveaways for major corporations. The men and women who worked hard all their lives so that their families could succeed deserve better than that, and I will work hard to protect the dignity and security of Michigan seniors when I am in Lansing."
---------------
More at link w/a graphic of the disgusting mailer:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/01/1333740/-Mich-GOP-goes-to-the-gutter-mailer-asks-people-to-call-Dem-candidate-s-mother-who-is-in-hospice

Wow ... can't wait for the defense of this action

Mainecoons
10-02-2014, 02:47 PM
Well I see Cigar is flooding this board with his partisan crap and flame bait again.

Too bad the management is too stupid to realize that this place has largely become troll city thanks to Cigar and Exo.

Glad I'm not wasting much time here anymore.

Venus
10-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Well I see Cigar is flooding this board with his partisan crap and flame bait again.

Too bad the management is too stupid to realize that this place has largely become troll city thanks to Cigar and Exo.

Cigar is ADMIN

ADMIN is Cigar

Cigar
10-02-2014, 02:51 PM
See Any Rule Violations Here?

The Rules and Regulations:

1. Members are expected to post in good faith. By this, we mean they are expected to engage in and contribute to discussion rather than detract from it. Examples of posting in bad faith include, but are not limited to: baiting members, going off topic outside of a natural progression, flooding the forum with threads of little or no content, and ignoring moderator requests. Members who consistently violate this principle will be at risk of being banned.

2. Harassment, or the persistent targeting of a member across threads, will not be tolerated. Belittling members will not be tolerated. Calling members out in threads will not be tolerated. Threats of any kind against any person for any reason will be dealt with harshly and may be referred to a law-enforcement agency as necessary. This includes harassment via PM.

Venus
10-02-2014, 03:01 PM
See Any Rule Violations Here?

The Rules and Regulations:

1. Members are expected to post in good faith. By this, we mean they are expected to engage in and contribute to discussion rather than detract from it. Examples of posting in bad faith include, but are not limited to: baiting members, going off topic outside of a natural progression, flooding the forum with threads of little or no content, and ignoring moderator requests. Members who consistently violate this principle will be at risk of being banned.

2. Harassment, or the persistent targeting of a member across threads, will not be tolerated. Belittling members will not be tolerated. Calling members out in threads will not be tolerated. Threats of any kind against any person for any reason will be dealt with harshly and may be referred to a law-enforcement agency as necessary. This includes harassment via PM.

You know the rules but you don't follow them.

Back to Black!

Stop your whining.

nathanbforrest45
10-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Actually, I see every post of yours as not being in good faith but rather designed to inflame and vilify.

Common Sense
10-02-2014, 03:03 PM
So he posts an article about some dirty politics and that's against the rules?

We all have the option to ignore...some of you cry like little girls too much. No offense to little girls.

Professor Peabody
10-02-2014, 03:08 PM
Mich GOP goes to the gutter, mailer asks people to call Dem candidate's mother who is in hospice This story is beyond disgusting. The Michigan Republican Party has mailed out a hit piece on John Fisher the Democratic candidate for Michigan's 61st House district. The mailer asks the recipient to call a phone number to complain about Fisher's support of the Affordable Care Act. The number they give rings at the bedside of Fisher's mother, 91-year-old Isabel Marie Kramb, who is in hospice care with congestive heart failure. snip... Fisher, as you might imagine, is outraged. "The Republican Party has encouraged people to call me before, which worked to my advantage, because most people agree with me that policies that improve life for families and seniors are good for Michigan. But to direct people to call a suffering woman who deserves peace and comfort is beyond the pale. Their lack of ethics and contempt for personal privacy is just another reason for people to question what – or better, who – the Republican Party stands for, so that they can make a wise decision at the ballot box on Nov. 4. I am disgusted that Republicans are recklessly bullying my mother when she needs rest and quiet the most, but she is not the only senior in Michigan whose life has been disrupted because of them. My competitor, Brandt Iden, should denounce the Michigan Republican Party for such appalling tactics in his name. Lansing Republicans showed contempt for all seniors when they forced them to pay extra in order to fund giveaways for major corporations. The men and women who worked hard all their lives so that their families could succeed deserve better than that, and I will work hard to protect the dignity and security of Michigan seniors when I am in Lansing." --------------- More at link w/a graphic of the disgusting mailer: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/01/1333740/-Mich-GOP-goes-to-the-gutter-mailer-asks-people-to-call-Dem-candidate-s-mother-who-is-in-hospice Wow ... can't wait for the defense of this action The story is from the Daily Kos(sacks), got a reliable source or should we consider it crapola?

Cigar
10-02-2014, 03:19 PM
You know the rules but you don't follow them.

Back to Black!

Stop your whining.

The ONLY people who say that are the Forum Crybabies.

I haven't used that term since I was asked not to by the management.

Next!

Cigar
10-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Yea Yea Yea we know ... it's a Lie :rollseyes:

http://images.dailykos.com/images/108886/large/JohnFisherMailer1.png

http://www.eclectablog.com/2014/10/michigan-gop-goes-to-the-gutter-sends-mailer-asks-people-to-call-dem-candidates-mother-who-is-in-hospice-care.html

http://bloggingblue.com/2014/10/eclectablog-michigan-gop-goes-to-the-gutter-sends-mailer-asking-people-to-call-dem-candidates-mother-who-is-in-hospice-care/

:rollseyes: Deny Deny Deny

midcan5
10-02-2014, 03:40 PM
With all the nonsense that comes from right wing radio, journalism, think tanks, blogs, and other assorted loony bins, complaining, that someone mentions that insane and useless nonsense and its constant repetition, is the epitome of hypocrisy. Lies and other nonsense needs to be shown for what it is. Time Americans woke up.

hanger4
10-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Anyone who believes this was done intentionally is kinda dumb if ya ask me.

Cigar
10-02-2014, 04:47 PM
Actually, I see every post of yours as not being in good faith but rather designed to inflame and vilify.

If you can't come up with a valid argument, just go to another Thread ... but please don't whine ... it's embarrising

del
10-02-2014, 04:59 PM

so am i

del
10-02-2014, 05:07 PM
The story is from the Daily Kos(sacks), got a reliable source or should we consider it crapola?

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/10/02/Michigan-GOP-mailer-encouraged-supporters-to-harass-Democrats-91-year-old-mother/8481412278073/

del
10-02-2014, 05:07 PM
Anyone who believes this was done intentionally is kinda dumb if ya ask me.

not as dumb as anyone who thinks it wasn't

hanger4
10-02-2014, 05:13 PM
not as dumb as anyone who thinks it wasn't
That's BS del.

Common Sense
10-02-2014, 05:14 PM
That's BS del.

In the history of dirty political tricks, you really don't think they did this on purpose? Just a clerical error, right?

I have a bridge to sell you...

del
10-02-2014, 05:15 PM
That's BS del.

if you say so, pal

i find it hard to believe that someone accidentally put the guy's mother's number on a flyer, but if you want to go for olympic gold level credulity, you knock yourself out

hanger4
10-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Upon futher review, meaning a source other the KosKids I found this : "number is registered under Fisher's name, but is a direct line to his mother's room at Tendercare Portage" : Now tells everyone, you to del, that a simple mistake was made. The link : http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2014/10/portage_democrat_john_fisher_d.html

del
10-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Upon futher review, meaning a source other the KosKids I found this : "number is registered under Fisher's name, but is a direct line to his mother's room at Tendercare Portage" : Now tells everyone, you to del, that a simple mistake was made. The link : http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2014/10/portage_democrat_john_fisher_d.html

as i stated earlier, if you want to go for the gold, it's no skin off my nose.

Fisher's campaign acknowledged it had no issue with past Republican mailers that told voters to call him at his personal number,

they'd used his number in previous flyers. why did they change the number to the one that rings at his mother's hospice?

just a simple mistake, right?

:rofl:

have you made arrangements to have yourself tossed back up on the turnip truck?

Common Sense
10-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Even if they only thought they were giving out his home phone number, that's low enough. The guy has a family. They don't need to be subjected to harassment encouraged by political opponents.

hanger4
10-02-2014, 05:28 PM
if you say so, pal

i find it hard to believe that someone accidentally put the guy's mother's name on a flyer, but if you want to go for olympic gold level credulity, you knock yourself out
*mothers name on the flyer* ?? WTF are talking about del ?? Have you looked at tje flyer ??

del
10-02-2014, 05:30 PM
*mothers name on the flyer* ?? WTF are talking about del ?? Have you looked at tje flyer ??

my mistake- i went back and corrected it. i of course meant number.

thanks for the catch

nic34
10-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Easy hanger, easy, this is not worth a heart attack....

hanger4
10-02-2014, 05:32 PM
as i stated earlier, if you want to go for the gold, it's no skin off my nose.

they'd used his number in previous flyers. why did they change the number to the one that rings at his mother's hospice?

just a simple mistake, right?

:rofl:

have you made arrangements to have yourself tossed back up on the turnip truck?
How do you know a new kid to the campaign didn't put the flyer together. You low man on the totem pole.

Common Sense
10-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Easy hanger, easy, this is not worth a heart attack....

True, what with the democreeps importing Ebola into swing states to steal yet another election. There's bigger commie Ebola infected Islamic fish to fry.

del
10-02-2014, 05:36 PM
How do you know a new kid to the campaign didn't put the flyer together. You low man on the totem pole.

how do i know charlemagne didn't come back from the dead and magically changed the number with his super powers?

hanger4
10-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Even if they only thought they were giving out his home phone number, that's low enough. The guy has a family. They don't need to be subjected to harassment encouraged by political opponents.
He said in the several links posted they've done this before and he had no problem with it. Please read the links and catch up, thanks

hanger4
10-02-2014, 05:48 PM
how do i know charlemagne didn't come back from the dead and magically changed the number with his super powers?

How cool an exo clone. All I've done is show y'all rabid dogs how easy it could have been to make this kind of mistake. Oh well partisan on children.

del
10-02-2014, 06:53 PM
How cool an exo clone. All I've done is show y'all rabid dogs how easy it could have been to make this kind of mistake. Oh well partisan on children.

all you've done is make excuses.

PolWatch
10-02-2014, 07:00 PM
easy to make such a mistake? How would anyone feel about the dem candidate posting a few cell phone numbers for folks to call and have them turn out to be to the repub candidate's children? Would we still hear 'oh, its just an honest error'? Dirty tricks are dirty tricks, no matter which party is guilty and allowing them to make whiny little excuses and walk away with no consequences only encourages politicians to continue doing this sort of thing.

Bob
10-02-2014, 07:10 PM
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/10/02/Michigan-GOP-mailer-encouraged-supporters-to-harass-Democrats-91-year-old-mother/8481412278073/

Anybody notice the flyer said TELL HIM?

Just in case you keep thinking it said to tell Mom.

hanger4
10-02-2014, 07:15 PM
all you've done is make excuses.Yeah I know del, it's just totaly irrelevent that the phone number is registered under the mothers sons name.

del
10-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Yeah I know del, it's just totaly irrelevent that the phone number is registered under the mothers sons name.

just as it's totally irrelevant that they'd used his other number before.

just one of those things

texan
10-02-2014, 10:15 PM
It is not only a KOS story but they relate the origination from a Progressive Blog as the KOS link is linked to. In searching its only being seen on far left sites its hard to believe this isn;t in the main stream media.......................However, it doesn't make it true.

1. His opponent didn't produce the flier.
2. The state party made the flier, I know they may have asked the campaign if it were ok and probably did, I doubt they verified the number assuming they had it right.
3. They got the number wrong it wasn't suppose to be his mothers number so it was a mistake.
4. They said that this is a dirty trick applied by the parties over the years.
5. I don't agree with this tactic from either side and I don't like this one. You gotta be a real ass to give someones personal number out. If that was their intention.

Drum Roll Please bababababababababaabaaaaa CHING!: Cee'Gar puts foot in mouth one more time.

7. This is an example of the local / state battles going on where Obamacare is being ran on contrary to CEE'Gar's taunting that it wasn't being used anywhere!!!!! Yep you posted your own contradiction....

Thanks for playing.

Cigar
10-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Isn't this illegal ... but then again maybe not in our money can buy anything society.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3934/15425190125_cebaf50978_o.png

Redrose
10-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Yea Yea Yea we know ... it's a Lie :rollseyes:

http://images.dailykos.com/images/108886/large/JohnFisherMailer1.png

http://www.eclectablog.com/2014/10/michigan-gop-goes-to-the-gutter-sends-mailer-asks-people-to-call-dem-candidates-mother-who-is-in-hospice-care.html

http://bloggingblue.com/2014/10/eclectablog-michigan-gop-goes-to-the-gutter-sends-mailer-asking-people-to-call-dem-candidates-mother-who-is-in-hospice-care/

:rollseyes: Deny Deny Deny

Well, I lost my primary doctor, no doctors will take a new Medicare patient, I had two diagnostic tests (serious ones) denied by Medicare, I wait approx. 3 months to see a doctor, in a clinic setting, my supplement premium has increased from $53 per month to $139 per month in just over a year. I was told by the doctors, hospital and insurance carrier it's because of the ACA. Thanks Obama.

Professor Peabody
10-03-2014, 03:49 AM
http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Geography_and_History/Russia/Cossack.gif

The Daily KOS(SACKS) dance!

Professor Peabody
10-03-2014, 04:06 AM

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--_cD6R5kP--/rdevgjuztuladjpbozji.jpg

Here's the flyer, where does it say to call the guys mother? Yet, here's what the link you provided says.....

PORTAGE, Mich., Oct. 2 (UPI) -- A Democratic candidate for Michigan state office offered harsh words for the local GOP after the statewide party sent a mailer urging supporters to harass the Democrat's elderly mother and provided her phone number.

Where does the flyer say that? Is his mothers name John too??? Maybe it was an anal birth. I think the the UPI author is an idiot or worse.

donttread
10-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Mich GOP goes to the gutter, mailer asks people to call Dem candidate's mother who is in hospice

This story is beyond disgusting. The Michigan Republican Party has mailed out a hit piece on John Fisher the Democratic candidate for Michigan's 61st House district. The mailer asks the recipient to call a phone number to complain about Fisher's support of the Affordable Care Act. The number they give rings at the bedside of Fisher's mother, 91-year-old Isabel Marie Kramb, who is in hospice care with congestive heart failure.

snip...

Fisher, as you might imagine, is outraged.

"The Republican Party has encouraged people to call me before, which worked to my advantage, because most people agree with me that policies that improve life for families and seniors are good for Michigan. But to direct people to call a suffering woman who deserves peace and comfort is beyond the pale. Their lack of ethics and contempt for personal privacy is just another reason for people to question what – or better, who – the Republican Party stands for, so that they can make a wise decision at the ballot box on Nov. 4.

I am disgusted that Republicans are recklessly bullying my mother when she needs rest and quiet the most, but she is not the only senior in Michigan whose life has been disrupted because of them. My competitor, Brandt Iden, should denounce the Michigan Republican Party for such appalling tactics in his name. Lansing Republicans showed contempt for all seniors when they forced them to pay extra in order to fund giveaways for major corporations. The men and women who worked hard all their lives so that their families could succeed deserve better than that, and I will work hard to protect the dignity and security of Michigan seniors when I am in Lansing."
---------------
More at link w/a graphic of the disgusting mailer:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/01/1333740/-Mich-GOP-goes-to-the-gutter-mailer-asks-people-to-call-Dem-candidate-s-mother-who-is-in-hospice

Wow ... can't wait for the defense of this action

If this is true we need criminal charges for harassment and interference with Hospice Care

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2014, 09:31 AM
If this is true we need criminal charges for harassment and interference with Hospice Care

If you read the thread you'll see it's not true and the OP made by Cigar is another lie.

And even if it were true, Republicans would still have to stoop four or five times lower than they would be to be where the black-baby-killing Democrats are.

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2014, 09:39 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--_cD6R5kP--/rdevgjuztuladjpbozji.jpg

Here's the flyer, where does it say to call the guys mother? Yet, here's what the link you provided says.....

Bump.

Cigar
10-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Step 1) DENY DENY DENY DENY

GOP Gives Out Phone Number of Rival Candidate's Ailing 91-Year-Old Mom (http://t.co/hfQiKOpwio)

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it true, no matter how many links you have for it.

nathanbforrest45
10-03-2014, 11:26 AM
In the elections for governor of Florida in the early 1990's Lawton Chiles, a Democrat, made the statement "The He Coon hunts at night" and then proceeded to have campaign members call the elderly voters in the state and tell them his opponent (Jeb Bush) was going to stop social security and medicare payments to them. He did this a week before the election, scaring the low information voter and won the election. He died soon after.

Actually, what happened was Fisher purposefully rerouted all telephone calls from what had previously been his number to his ailing mother. He was really a bastard in my opinion.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/20/us/gov-chiles-apologizes-for-misdeed-by-campaign.html

Venus
10-03-2014, 11:29 AM
The ONLY people who say that are the Forum Crybabies.

I haven't used that term since I was asked not to by the management.

Next!

It's hilarious that they even had to ask you.

Not in a funny kind of way but in a sad pathetic kind of way.

Professor Peabody
10-04-2014, 02:44 AM
In the elections for governor of Florida in the early 1990's Lawton Chiles, a Democrat, made the statement "The He Coon hunts at night" and then proceeded to have campaign members call the elderly voters in the state and tell them his opponent (Jeb Bush) was going to stop social security and medicare payments to them. He did this a week before the election, scaring the low information voter and won the election. He died soon after.

Actually, what happened was Fisher purposefully rerouted all telephone calls from what had previously been his number to his ailing mother. He was really a bastard in my opinion.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/20/us/gov-chiles-apologizes-for-misdeed-by-campaign.html

Hillary Clinton adviser started an election-day traffic jam in 2000

12:28 AM 01/10/2014

Michael Whouley, founding partner of the strategy group tied to Hillary Clinton’s budding 2016 presidential effort, orchestrated a traffic jam to help his client Al Gore win the 2000 New Hampshire primary against Bill Bradley.

“Michael Whouley came up with a last-ditch scheme: Send Gore into areas of southern New Hampshire where there was a lot of Bradley support among upscale voters and commuters who worked across the border in Massachusetts. Many of them cast their ballots late in the day after driving home. Gore’s motorcade — candidate, press, Secret Service, and police — could snarl traffic and keep some of the commuters from ever getting to their polling places or even trying to,” Shrum wrote.

Gore was “irate” at the “massive traffic jam” but then “Gore got the point” after Whouley explained that “they’re mostly Bradley voters.”

Whouley was one of three close officials from the strategy firm the Dewey Square Group who met with Clinton at her Embassy Row house in early summer 2013 to discuss plans for an upcoming presidential effort. Whouley also managed Clinton’s victorious 2008 primary campaign field operation in New Hampshire, eight years after pulling off Gore’s traffic jam in the state.

Republican New Jersey governor and 2016 presidential prospect Chris Christie is currently under fire for actions apparently taken by members of his staff to close highway lanes in the city of a Democratic mayor who did not endorse his re-election bid, according to recently released staff emails. Christie said in a press conference Thursday that he is “embarrassed and humiliated” by the scandal and he fired his deputy chief of staff Bridget Anne Kelly.

New Jersey U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman, a Hillary Clinton fundraiser and Christie’s Democratic successor in the post, is currently investigating the matter involving Christie’s staff.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/10/hillary-clinton-adviser-started-an-election-day-traffic-jam-in-2000/

Right out of the Democrat playbook.

Amazon
10-04-2014, 06:42 AM
I think it's disgusting that Mrs. Fisher is being harrassed.

GrassrootsConservative
10-04-2014, 11:57 AM
I think it's disgusting that Mrs. Fisher is being harrassed.

How do you get "Mrs." out of "John"?

Amazon
10-04-2014, 12:06 PM
How do you get "Mrs." out of "John"?

John's mother is being harrassed. Read the article in the opening post.

GrassrootsConservative
10-04-2014, 12:12 PM
John's mother is being harrassed. Read the article in the opening post.

No, she's not. Read the rest of the thread, that's how forums work. The opening post was disproven with the posting of the actual flyer, and you're falling for it instead of educating yourself.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/32763-This-Low-Even-for-Republicans?p=785615&viewfull=1#post785615

Enjoy. Try to read the whole thread next time instead of just the lying OP.

Amazon
10-04-2014, 12:19 PM
No, she's not. Read the rest of the thread, that's how forums work. The opening post was disproven with the posting of the actual flyer, and you're falling for it instead of educating yourself.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/32763-This-Low-Even-for-Republicans?p=785615&viewfull=1#post785615

Enjoy. Try to read the whole thread next time instead of just the lying OP.

Nothing has been disproven. One link says it's true and the next says it's a lie.

You have chosen to believe it's a lie, and that is your right. But no matter who is doing it- John himself or the Republican party- it's disgusting.

GrassrootsConservative
10-04-2014, 12:23 PM
Nothing has been disproven. One link says it's true and the next says it's a lie.

You have chosen to believe it's a lie, and that is your right. But no matter who is doing it- John himself or the Republican party- it's disgusting.

Who cares about links? The flyer itself has been posted. Here it is AGAIN since you people still want to repeat the lies:

Where does it say to harass his mother, as the OP speculated?

hanger4
10-04-2014, 12:54 PM

The phone number on the flyer is registered in John Fisher' name. : http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2014/10/portage_democrat_john_fisher_d.html : From the link : "The number is registered under Fisher's name, but is a direct line to his mother's room at Tendercare Portage, " : Which leads to the questions : why in his name yet a direct line to his mother and when was it registered ?? A setup or stupid mistakes by one or both sides ??

Common Sense
10-04-2014, 01:00 PM
The phone number on the flyer is registered in John Fisher' name. : http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2014/10/portage_democrat_john_fisher_d.html : From the link : "The number is registered under Fisher's name, but is a direct line to his mother's room at Tendercare Portage, " : Which leads to the questions : why in his name yet a direct line to his mother and when was it registered ?? A setup or stupid mistakes by one or both sides ??

Well, he probably pays for his elderly mothers phone line as she is in hospice and it's in his name. That's not stupid.

Again, regardless of whether it's a mistake or not, even giving out the mans home phone is disgusting at best.

Both sides do shit like this, btw. It's what happens when winning is more important than governing.

hanger4
10-04-2014, 01:09 PM
BTW it is rather funny that Cigar failed his own thread and discredited the KosKid with the posting of the flyer pic. And another tidbit if the KosKids posted the pic (have not looked) they are either about as smart of rocks or they believe their readership is no smarter than a box of rocks.

Professor Peabody
10-04-2014, 01:44 PM
I think it's disgusting that Mrs. Fisher is being harrassed. She has her son to thank for that.