PDA

View Full Version : American History Lesson for the Forum Democrats

nathanbforrest45
10-05-2014, 07:31 PM
George W. Bush is no longer president.

I know you all find that hard to believe but it is true. Even The New York Times is aware of it.

Cigar
10-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Yea and 3 years in the Future Barack Obama won't be President ...:grin:

So what's you're fucking point ? ... :laugh:

Redrose
10-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Yea and 3 years in the Future Barack Obama won't be President ...:grin:

So what's you're fucking point ? ... :laugh:

Not 3 years. 27 months, 20 days, 10 hours, 22 minutes and counting.

Cigar
10-05-2014, 10:30 PM

I thought there's was going to be an Impeachment :laugh:

What happened ... you were wrong ... again :grin:

Get use to it ... :tongue:

PolWatch
10-05-2014, 11:16 PM
reality check for forum repubs: we are in year 14 of the bushobama presidency....the more things didn't change, the more they stayed the same

Redrose
10-05-2014, 11:24 PM
I never advocated an Impeachment. If BHO was successfully impeached and removed from office, his devoted lemmings would have him elevated to the point of sainthood. He would become the ultimate victim and would have his image on every tee shirt, car and home of his loyal slaves.

I want him to finish out his term as scheduled with his tail between his legs and not letting the door hit him in the butt and slink into obscurity as the worst president in our history.

donttread
10-06-2014, 01:56 AM
reality check for forum repubs: we are in year 14 of the bushobama presidency....the more things didn't change, the more they stayed the same

Perfect post Poll

Refugee
10-06-2014, 04:05 AM
I still think most haven’t got the point yet. Bush, Obama, the Clinton woman . . . even boy Jed? Whoever you choose nothing will change. It’s not meant to change; they’re all from the elite political class, big business still rules and your vote is like wearing sun-glasses – what you see isn’t change, it’s a disguise. It’s why every recent president is criticised, they’re all just a variation on the same theme. (Said the cynic). :)

Matty
10-06-2014, 04:33 AM
Is this called buyer's remorse?

Matty
10-06-2014, 04:35 AM

Gwad, he can tell some doozies in that amount of time!

Cigar
10-06-2014, 06:45 AM
George W. Bush is no longer president.

I know you all find that hard to believe but it is true. Even The New York Times is aware of it.

So this Thread didn't go to the Hole ...:rollseyes:

But this Thread did ... ?

Hummm ... why is that?

http://www.bigfishink.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/sign-gop-solve-no-problems.jpeg (http://bigfishink.com/?p=2590)

Mister D
10-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Stop whining.

nathanbforrest45
10-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Apparently Cigar never got the memo about Bush.

Redrose
10-06-2014, 11:32 AM

That may be true, but the big difference with the Obama Administration over the others is the ACA. That partisan debacle will linger for years in one form or another and hurt businesses and individuals alike.

If it wasn't for that bad law, I would say BHO was totally feckless. His CHANGE was not good.

Matty
10-06-2014, 11:36 AM
That may be true, but the big difference with the Obama Administration over the others is the ACA. That partisan debacle will linger for years in one form or another and hurt businesses and individuals alike.

If it wasn't for that bad law, I would say BHO was totally feckless. His CHANGE was not good.

And six years of non stop lying, one crisis after another, one cover up after another, and the pathetic part is that libtards see that as normal operational procedure!

Matty
10-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Oh and don't forget obama tried and continues to try to shut down Fox News. If he accomplishes that we can call him Chavez!

Cigar
10-06-2014, 11:42 AM
:huh: The Derangement has deeply set in