PDA

View Full Version : ISIL weaponizes ebola; smuggles it into U.S.

Green Arrow
10-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Full story (http://greenarrowrevolution.blogspot.com/2014/10/isil-weaponizes-ebola-smuggles-it-into.html)

The Islamic terrorist organization known as ISIL has apparently found a way to weaponize ebola, the deadly viral disease currently ravaging West Africa.

Not only has ISIL weaponized ebola, they have also managed to smuggle this bio-weapon into the United States. Initial reports have shown that this particular strain of ebola has been genetically modified to only infect conservative Americans. Many individuals and political action groups have asked the question, how did they manage to find the technology, and how were they able to utilize that technology in such a way?

An anonymous source in the State Department has shown us documents showing that it was the White House that specifically ordered the aiding of ISIL in mutating this strain and weaponizing it. Worse still, reports show that the White House also ordered the United States Border Patrol along the Texas-Mexico border to be redeployed further away, allowing ISIL to smuggle this weapon into the U.S. from Mexico.

When pressed for comment, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest let slip that the Obama administration did all of this in hopes that it would, in his words, “make the midterms a hell of a lot easier for Democrats.”

Well, we're screwed.

Cigar
10-07-2014, 11:00 PM
:laugh: you're kidding right?

sachem
10-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Full story (http://greenarrowrevolution.blogspot.com/2014/10/isil-weaponizes-ebola-smuggles-it-into.html)

Well, we're screwed.You're a trouble maker. :D

GrassrootsConservative
10-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Seems legit.

iustitia
10-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Right out of Fort Detrick.

Green Arrow
10-07-2014, 11:40 PM
:laugh: you're kidding right?

Nope. Completely serious.

Private Pickle
10-07-2014, 11:42 PM
This needs to be moved to the Pub...

Green Arrow
10-07-2014, 11:50 PM
This needs to be moved to the Pub...

Why? It's a "Latest Happening," breaking news.

Private Pickle
10-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Why? It's a "Latest Happening," breaking news.

Are you hammered?

Green Arrow
10-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Are you hammered?

Nope. Just warning the forum about the impending Obama-created apocalypse.

Private Pickle
10-07-2014, 11:59 PM

Alright man but pawning your blog off in the Latest Happenings is kinda douchey... Just sayin...

Green Arrow
10-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Alright man but pawning your blog off in the Latest Happenings is kinda douchey... Just sayin...

I only put it there because I thought the story would catch more idiots falling for it if it came from a website and wasn't just me writing it in the forum, and unfortunately, I can't hack into the New York Times and post it there. So, I worked with what I had.

GrassrootsConservative
10-08-2014, 12:51 AM
I only put it there because I thought the story would catch more idiots falling for it if it came from a website and wasn't just me writing it in the forum, and unfortunately, I can't hack into the New York Times and post it there. So, I worked with what I had.

I'll say it worked on quite a few suckers. Looks like everyone but me took you seriously.

Green Arrow
10-08-2014, 12:53 AM
I'll say it worked on quite a few suckers. Looks like everyone but me took you seriously.

You and sachem.

exotix
10-08-2014, 06:16 AM
I might believe it if only conservatives fell ill.

Captain Obvious
10-08-2014, 06:23 AM
Bullshit story.

Green Arrow
10-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Bullshit story.

Nope, totally legit. Even has anonymous sources from high level positions.

PolWatch
10-08-2014, 02:40 PM
wily people, those Muslims! clever too, since it will not infect Muslims like Obama.... <is snark allowed?>

Polecat
10-08-2014, 02:42 PM

You should thread ban yourself.

Common Sense
10-08-2014, 02:46 PM
I heard this from several other sources as well. It's true. Conservatives should take appropriate action. More at 11.

Captain Obvious
10-08-2014, 04:02 PM

Like that thing you posted on Facebook regarding the head parasite/lotus blossom photoshop?

:biglaugh:

Sorry for that but these things are just scare tactics manufactured by political talk shows in order to drum up interest.

I diligently point this out because now being faced with a spreading epidemic it's really important to know and understand the facts and truth about such matters rather than get caught up in the hearsay.

Mini Me
10-08-2014, 04:06 PM
GA, its a good thing for the nation that nobody reads your blog.

If this gets out to the RNC, or Alex Jones they will run with it! You shouldn't give them any ideas!

momsapplepie
10-08-2014, 04:08 PM
wouldn't worry about it too much. The NBP, Farakan and Toure, have already claimed it was invented by whites to get rid of blacks. That takes precedence over politics, you know.

Green Arrow
10-08-2014, 04:13 PM
GA, its a good thing for the nation that nobody reads your blog.

If this gets out to the RNC, or Alex Jones they will run with it! You shouldn't give them any ideas!

I dunno, I'm a bit of a media nihilist these days. I kinda hope they do pick it up, I'd laugh all the way to the bank!

Green Arrow
10-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Like that thing you posted on Facebook regarding the head parasite/lotus blossom photoshop?

:biglaugh:

You asshole :tongue:

Sorry for that but these things are just scare tactics manufactured by political talk shows in order to drum up interest.

I diligently point this out because now being faced with a spreading epidemic it's really important to know and understand the facts and truth about such matters rather than get caught up in the hearsay.

I wrote it last night for my own amusement, lol. It was an experiment to see who would fall for it.

nic34
10-08-2014, 04:21 PM

Well, we're screwed.

What, are you working for the Onion now?

Here's a better one:

Tea-baggers acquire Ebola and cross the border to infect border-crossers in an effort to kill illegals, but next thing that happens is a "crisis".

Green Arrow
10-08-2014, 04:26 PM
What, are you working for the Onion now?

Here's a better one:

Tea-baggers acquire Ebola and cross the border to infect border-crossers in an effort to kill illegals, but next thing that happens is a "crisis".

I wish. Working for The Onion would be fun!