PDA

View Full Version : Newcombe lifts lid on 'party boy' George W. Bush

Captain Obvious
10-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Mission accomplished!

http://news.yahoo.com/newcombe-lifts-lid-party-boy-george-w-bush-030448119--ten.html

"George was a bit of a party boy in those days," Newcombe said of George W. "I noticed that George was sort of eyeing me off," he added as they began drinking "reasonable-sized mugs of beer".

"I put on a bit of pace and he'd keep pace with me. A little silent game was going on.

"After about four of these, I picked the glass up in my teeth without my hands and skulled it straight down and I said, 'What are you made of, George?' And so he had to do that."

Newcombe said he then drank another beer from the wrong side of the glass: "I looked at him and go, 'Have you got any guts, George, or what's your story?' So he did that."

The pair staggered back to their car and Newcombe's wife Angie offered to drive but Bush insisted he was fine.

"We had about three miles to drive down this road along the sea and after about a mile he got pulled over," Newcombe recalled.

The cop got out of the car and made him walk the line and back and he kind of did it alright but he was a bit cheeky when he was doing it," he said.

"The cop was writing him a ticket and then Peter Roussel got out of the car, and went over to the cop and was telling him he was George Bush's son, and the cop, his name was Calvin, goes 'Oh my God, I've just booked the son of the director of the CIA, I'm in real trouble.'

"But he's written the ticket."

hanger4
10-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Posting 14 year old news. Your point ??

Safety
10-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Mission accomplished!

http://news.yahoo.com/newcombe-lifts-lid-party-boy-george-w-bush-030448119--ten.html

Doesn't surprise me, that's why when people are outraged to hear about Clinton, Bush, or Obama doing something, I laugh it off.

KC
10-10-2014, 10:19 PM
Good to know Cheney wasn't Bush's only Vice.

momsapplepie
10-10-2014, 10:43 PM
If you are trying to point out that Bush was once a young man who partied, you achieved that. What is your excuse for a middle aged Obama?

Green Arrow
10-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't give a shit about this sort of thing. I don't care that Bush was a party animal when he was in college, I don't care that Bush and Obama smoked pot (or did any other drug), I don't care that Clinton got a blowjob while President or that he and JFK liked to sleep around. All I'm really worried about is what they are doing while in office.

KC
10-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't give a $#@! about this sort of thing. I don't care that Bush was a party animal when he was in college, I don't care that Bush and Obama smoked pot (or did any other drug), I don't care that Clinton got a blowjob while President or that he and JFK liked to sleep around. All I'm really worried about is what they are doing while in office.

I don't want to have a president who doesn't like weed, booze or sex. We've got to stop pretending there is something so special about the presidency and realize that they are just humans

Green Arrow
10-10-2014, 11:55 PM
I don't want to have a president who doesn't like weed, booze or sex. We've got to stop pretending there is something so special about the presidency and realize that they are just humans

Amen, brutha.

PolWatch
10-10-2014, 11:59 PM

I agree, but it makes it kinda difficult for them to run on a platform of mainly conservative social issues...could be a catchy campaign motto of 'do as I say, not as I do'???

KC
10-11-2014, 12:13 AM
I agree, but it makes it kinda difficult for them to run on a platform of mainly conservative social issues...could be a catchy campaign motto of 'do as I say, not as I do'???

Living is a part of learning. I don't see it as a problem as long as their behavior has changed. But then I have a permissive attitude when it comes to most social issues.

Mac-7
10-11-2014, 06:42 AM
Posting 14 year old news. Your point ??

The purpose is to change the subject from his idiot Dear Leader obumer who is making a bigger fool of himself every day.

Alyosha
10-11-2014, 10:54 AM

Allegedly Obama was all of that and he's been one of the harshest presidents on the drug war and sex industry.

KC
10-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Allegedly Obama was all of that and he's been one of the harshest presidents on the drug war and sex industry.

Yes he is. But I would disapprove of his policies regardless of whether he has indulged in any of the aforementioned vices.

We've got to stop going to war against domestic problems. The war on drugs, the war on poverty, all failures.

Chris
10-11-2014, 12:44 PM

I would rather that's all they think about. It would keep them, and us, out of trouble.