PDA

View Full Version : 'US efforts against ISIL not real': Leader

Hassan
10-13-2014, 06:02 AM
http://farsi.khamenei.ir/ndata/news/27890/C/13930721_5427890.jpg (http://farsi.khamenei.ir/ndata/news/27890/B/13930721_5427890.jpg)

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei says efforts by the US and its allies against the ISIL Takfiri terrorists are not real.

“If anyone fuels the fire in this regard, he or she will definitely be helping sinister America and Britain which are the creators of the ISIL and al-Qaeda,” the Leader further said in a meeting with people from different walks of life on Monday.

Ayatollah Khamenei urged Muslims not to get involved in any move that would play into enemies’ hands.

“Shias and Sunni shouldn’t help the enemy by desecrating their sanctities and provoking one another’s sentiments,” the Leader underlined.

Ayatollah Khamenei added all enemy efforts including their divisive plots against Iran over the past thirty five years have failed.

The enemies of Islam have always sought to drive a wedge between Shias and Sunnis in order to deflect their attention from the real enemy, the Leader underlined.

http://presstv.com/detail/2014/10/13/382049/us-efforts-against-isil-not-real/

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 06:54 AM
If the goal is "degrade and destroy" as Obama and the rabid neocons say, then the turbaned one is correct- the US effort is not real. I have been saying this all along. Random airpower can't destroy an enemy.

Ransom
10-13-2014, 06:58 AM
Can't destroy the JV(sideshow)?

Ransom
10-13-2014, 07:06 AM
The Islamic Revolution's Leader in Iran? An expanded picture of what an 80s INN would tell you. That this Islamic Revolution in Iran had no 'staying power.' That they'd be no threat to America. That our embassy attack was our chickens coming home to roost for our involvement abroad. The INN at that time would explain to you that this Islamic Revolution in Iran was a sideshow. Moving on.

exotix
10-13-2014, 07:13 AM
Well sort of ... Reagan was actually the founding father of today's muslim jihadism ... but it was Bush I & Bush II who unleashed muslim savagery on the world.

“If anyone fuels the fire in this regard, he or she will definitely be helping sinister America and Britain which are the creators of the ISIL and al-Qaeda,” the Leader further said in a meeting with people from different walks of life on Monday.

http://i59.tinypic.com/mv6wbr.jpg

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 07:49 AM
You make things up more than Cigar. Who said the Islamic Revolution had no staying power?

Nobody. You are just fixated with my comments on the Islamic State and you are failing around like a fish out of water attempting to sound smart.

The Islamic State is operating in a region very different from the one the Islamic Revolution was operating in. Geopolitics is hard.

The Islamic Revolution's Leader in Iran? An expanded picture of what an 80s INN would tell you. That this Islamic Revolution in Iran had no 'staying power.' That they'd be no threat to America. That our embassy attack was our chickens coming home to roost for our involvement abroad. The INN at that time would explain to you that this Islamic Revolution in Iran was a sideshow. Moving on.

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 07:50 AM
Not a very good example. Reagan met with the Taliban. They never had global aspirations.

Well sort of ... Reagan was actually the founding father of today's muslim jihadism ... but it was Bush I & Bush II who unleashed muslim savagery on the world.

http://i59.tinypic.com/mv6wbr.jpg

exotix
10-13-2014, 07:54 AM
Not a very good example. Reagan met with the Taliban. They never had global aspirations.

No ?

Educate yourself on who T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) was ... specifically why Iraq was created to keep all the Muslim sectarian savagery in one place.

texan
10-13-2014, 07:57 AM
Jesus!

Really?

How old are you?

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 08:34 AM
No ?

Educate yourself on who T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) was ... specifically why Iraq was created to keep all the Muslim sectarian savagery in one place.

OMG. :smiley:

Aly swears that you are smart. I will have to talk to her later today if she can make it here.

First, Lawrence of Arabia wasn't part of the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire, and was likely disgusted of it. Second, all of the Middle East was partitioned in a manner to create states with internal conflicts. Not just Iraq.

exotix
10-13-2014, 08:39 AM
OMG. :smiley:

Aly swears that you are smart. I will have to talk to her later today if she can make it here.

First, Lawrence of Arabia wasn't part of the partitioning of the Ottoman Empire, and was likely disgusted of it. Second, all of the Middle East was partitioned in a manner to create states with internal conflicts. Not just Iraq.
Let's call it muslim insurgency ... that way you don't get confused on who and what Islam sects are.

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 09:18 AM
Let's call it muslim insurgency ... that way you don't get confused on who and what Islam sects are.

My only confusion is related to your non-responses. Perhaps your mind is so advanced that you are referring to a topic not yet raised. Slow down. Saw the wood in front of you, as we say in the Army. :smiley:

exotix
10-13-2014, 09:47 AM
My only confusion is related to your non-responses. Perhaps your mind is so advanced that you are referring to a topic not yet raised. Slow down. Saw the wood in front of you, as we say in the Army. :smiley:
Well say for instance ... when I see a muslim ... do I ask myself if he's of a peaceful muslim sect such as the Sufi or a jihadist beheader ?

This is important since all sects believe in a caliphate where infidels must be exterminated.

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 09:53 AM
Well say for instance ... when I see a muslim ... do I ask myself if he's of a peaceful muslim sect such as the Sufi or a jihadist beheader ?

This is important since all sects believe in a caliphate where infidels must be exterminated.

How many true Caliphates have existed in history? Ambition is one thing. Reality is another.

exotix
10-13-2014, 09:59 AM
How many true Caliphates have existed in history? Ambition is one thing. Reality is another.
*Movements* are a reality ... what do you think the tea party is ?

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 10:26 AM
*Movements* are a reality ... what do you think the tea party is ?

Ok. You don't know what a Caliphate is.....

exotix
10-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Ok. You don't know what a Caliphate is.....
You seem to think people belong in some ideological/demagogic plain vanilla envelope ... I have news for you ... they ain't.

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 10:41 AM
You seem to think people belong in some ideological/demagogic plain vanilla envelope ... I have news for you ... they ain't. How did you come to that conclusion?

Forget that question. Back on topic. Define Caliphate.

exotix
10-13-2014, 10:47 AM
How did you come to that conclusion?

Forget that question. Back on topic. Define Caliphate.
A caliphate is simply a *sovereign-nation-state* or Ummah (only Arabs) ... a theocratic state of *believers* ... and whose leaders are merely successors (are decreed ... usually by themselves) of Mohammed.

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 10:51 AM
A caliphate is simply a *sovereign-nation-state* or Ummah (only Arabs) ... a theocratic state of *believers* ... and whose leaders are merely successors (are decreed ... usually by themselves) of Mohammed.

A state that lives under religion. There is no concept of a secular law apart from the Koran. But, it technically only exists if all of the Ummah are within the state. The Islamic State is at best an Emirate.

exotix
10-13-2014, 10:54 AM
A state that lives under religion. There is no concept of a secular law apart from the Koran. But, it technically only exists if all of the Ummah are within the state. The Islamic State is at best an Emirate.
A Caliphate can only exist in the *Holy Land* (Mecca) ... (currently occupied by the Saudi's) ... much like the tea party thinks the U.S. was founded.

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 11:04 AM
A Caliphate can only exist in the *Holy Land* (Mecca) ... (currently occupied by the Saudi's) ... much like the tea party thinks the U.S. was founded.

False. A Caliphate is where the Ummah is. Their ultimate goal is global, however.

The Tea Party(ies) prefer less government. :shocked:

Ethereal
10-13-2014, 11:09 AM
US efforts against ISIS are designed to enrich the military industrial complex, same as every other war in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries. There hasn't been a legitimate US war since James Madison was president.

exotix
10-13-2014, 11:14 AM
False. A Caliphate is where the Ummah is. Their ultimate goal is global, however.

Correct, except that *enemies of Islam* is global ... not that they have massive invading Army's since the Moors.

The Tea Party(ies) prefer less government. :shocked:
Correct again ... with disastrous consequences.

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 11:16 AM
Right, the Muslims have not kept up with modernity and thus do not pose a military threat to the west.

Wrong about the Tea Party(ies), but you are forgiven.

Correct, except that *enemies of Islam* is global ... not that they have massive invading Army's since the Moors.

Correct again ... with disastrous consequences.

exotix
10-13-2014, 11:26 AM
US efforts against ISIS are designed to enrich the military industrial complex, same as every other war in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries. There hasn't been a legitimate US war since James Madison was president.
Depends ... ask any tea partier if we need to war (in the middle east) in the name of persecuted Christians.