PDA

View Full Version : Obama thinks Panetta rabbit punched him to help Hillary

Bob
10-13-2014, 11:17 AM
More From Business Insider

Obama's Inner Circle Thinks His Former Defense Secretary Is Attacking The White House To Help Hillary (http://www.businessinsider.com/obamas-inner-circle-thinks-panetta-is-helping-hillary-2014-10)
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mitt-romney-using-joke-fun-132542729.html

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 11:18 AM
He probably did.

exotix
10-13-2014, 11:31 AM
I actually didn't see the big deal about it other than Panetta sour-grapes ... Billary isn't gonna boots-on-the-ground anymore than Obama will ... despite the likes of Paulie who can make a campaign platform against Billary out of thin-air.

hanger4
10-13-2014, 11:33 AM
I actually didn't see the big deal about it other than Panetta sour-grapes ... Billary isn't gonna boots-on-the-ground anymore than Obama will ... despite the likes of Paulie who can make a campaign platform against Billary out of thin-air.

Why is Panetta sour-grapes ??

nic34
10-13-2014, 11:34 AM
I bet Obama could care less.

Unless someone believes he's running for a 3rd term?

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 11:36 AM
I bet Obama could care less.

Of course not. He isn't even interested in his 2nd term. He checked out.

PolWatch
10-13-2014, 11:54 AM
nothing to gain by supporting a lame duck presidency...gotta look to the future & start working on his next appointment...imho

exotix
10-13-2014, 11:54 AM
Why is Panetta sour-grapes ??
Well, what you're witnessing is a Dem 2016 campaign platform so wickedly good that it just seems like Panetta sour-grapes ... LOL

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 12:04 PM
Well, what you're witnessing is a Dem 2016 campaign platform so wickedly good that it just seems like Panetta sour-grapes ... LOL

It isn't sour grapes- it is however late in coming. He should have blown the whistle while he was in office.

Cigar
10-13-2014, 12:11 PM
nothing to gain by supporting a lame duck presidency...gotta look to the future & start working on his next appointment...imho

I think Obama is loving it ... the Conservatives are so busy concentrating on Obama, that they can't see Hillary coming :laugh:

exotix
10-13-2014, 12:12 PM
It isn't sour grapes- it is however late in coming. He should have blown the whistle while he was in office.
Very rare for CIA directors to get involved in politics ... except when Tenet lied us into Iraq.

Cigar
10-13-2014, 12:13 PM

Yea ... the Dude was a Presidential Adviser ... who expertise was in Defense :laugh:

Bob
10-13-2014, 12:14 PM
i bet obama could care less.

legacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob
10-13-2014, 12:18 PM
Very rare for CIA directors to get involved in politics ... except when Tenet lied us into Iraq.

Generally the left claims it was Bush who lied. This to my recollection is the first post from the left that lays it on Tenet.

I could pile onto Tenet as well but for the real world of Saddam who tried to side straddle the political horse, so to speak. He wanted to look all powerful to scare the world, but then tried to lie his way out of his problem. He lied so much we forget to blame Saddam over our own leaders at any level.

PolWatch
10-13-2014, 12:20 PM

or they run for the presidency themselves (GHWB) :rollseyes:

Cigar
10-13-2014, 12:20 PM
legacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only people who care about that is Conservatives

These same Conservatives said the same thing about Clinton and Bush :laugh:

exotix
10-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Generally the left claims it was Bush who lied. This to my recollection is the first post from the left that lays it on Tenet.

I could pile onto Tenet as well but for the real world of Saddam who tried to side straddle the political horse, so to speak. He wanted to look all powerful to scare the world, but then tried to lie his way out of his problem. He lied so much we forget to blame Saddam over our own leaders at any level.
Allow me to rephrase ... Tenet was the first time in U.S. History where the CIA became a political-arm for the Executive Branch ... so to lie us into Iraq.

Peter1469
10-13-2014, 12:25 PM

You are joking, right?

Bob
10-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Allow me to rephrase ... Tenet was the first time in U.S. History where the CIA became a political-arm for the Executive Branch ... so to lie us into Iraq.

That makes your lie seem more plausible to you?

Bob
10-13-2014, 12:29 PM

Another matter.... Bush in no way wanted to invade Iraq. He offered Saddam a number of times the way out of Saddam's problem.

Mac-7
10-13-2014, 12:31 PM
Another matter.... Bush in no way wanted to invade Iraq. He offered Saddam a number of times the way out of Saddam's problem.

True.

Something few libs will admit.

exotix
10-13-2014, 12:39 PM
You are joking, right?
That makes your lie seem more plausible to you?
True.

Something few libs will admit.What was Tenets' *Worldwide Attack Matrix* ?