PDA

View Full Version : The progressive mind at work

ramone
05-15-2012, 06:20 PM
After watching this I can see why we are in the shape we are in. You be da judge, Where is Flip Wilson when you need him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=syVJS018Pbs

Mister D
05-15-2012, 06:22 PM
Good stuff. The guy on the right is from Fox?

ramone
05-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Yes, they used to show Gibbs almost every day before he stepped down as Obammy's press secretary. LOL. Good one D, now they have a even bigger idiot than gibbs.

Mister D
05-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Yes, they used to show Gibbs almost every day before he stepped down as Obammy's press secretary. LOL. Good one D, now they have a even bigger idiot than gibbs.

:grin: I used to see that face a lot. Now I know why.

Peter1469
05-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Dana Perino was on today!

Conley
05-15-2012, 08:20 PM
WH Press Secretaries never last long. Dana could have been installed permanently and I wouldn't have minded though. :grin:

Mister D
05-15-2012, 08:34 PM
WH Press Secretaries never last long. Dana could have been installed permanently and I wouldn't have minded though. :grin:

She is nice to look at.

Peter1469
05-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Didn't she talk over after Tony Snow died? He was the best press sec ever.

Mister D
05-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Didn't she talk over after Tony Snow died? He was the best press sec ever.

Snow was great.

The Colbert Report with Snow was hilarious. RIP

Conley
05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Matthews is such a buffoon. He's only gotten worse with age...I couldn't believe he was seriously considering running for Senate.

MMC
05-16-2012, 10:46 AM
Hard to believe Matthews was ever a Cop to top it off.

Conley
05-16-2012, 10:50 AM

I had forgotten that. That is really hard to believe!

MMC
05-16-2012, 11:25 AM
He found his true calling.....speech writer. Paper and pencil pusher. :wink:

ramone
05-16-2012, 07:57 PM

Seriously? How in the hell did he even pass a written examine, much less the physical aspect. The guy is an imbecile.

Conley
05-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Seriously? How in the hell did he even pass a written examine, much less the physical aspect. The guy is an imbecile.

Uh, do you know many cops? What do you think those physical and written exams involve? They can't be that strenuous based on my experience.

Kidding :grin: I know you have run across them. :wink:

ramone
05-16-2012, 08:13 PM
Uh, yeah and they know me. It's not a good relationship even after all these years. They tend to hold grudges for some reason. I was trying to be nice though. LOL

Conley
05-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Uh, yeah and they know me. It's not a good relationship even after all these years. They tend to hold grudges for some reason. I was trying to be nice though. LOL

Haha, yeah I figured. You're probably in a better state of mind and body than most of them.

MMC
05-16-2012, 08:14 PM

I don't know it was in Pennsylvania.....I think he was a cop in Philly. More than likely a desk jockey or Meter-Maid type of cop. As his comments about people just doesn't seem to connect.

MMC
05-16-2012, 08:22 PM

Pretty much how it is for me.....which they all know pretty much where I stand and where I will take it to if necessary. I don't have a problem with the grudges. As most of those guys aren't cops anymore. So they kinda like pulled up and got outta of Dodge.

They also know I don't call them for assistance. Even if I am chasing out bangers from our neighborhood. Which truthfully we don't have problems around down by us. Due to a few of us and our uhm..... erm.....former lifestyles of the Rich and Shameless.

ramone
05-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Haha, yeah I figured. You're probably in a better state of mind and body than most of them.

Yeah, comes with the job. Work hard and play hard, never get too old for that.

I don't know it was in Pennsylvania.....I think he was a cop in Philly. More than likely a desk jockey or Meter-Maid type of cop. As his comments about people just doesn't seem to connect.

I honestly think he is too stupid to be a meter maid. The technology of an ipad would overwhelm him. He would never get a ticket written before some old lady beat him down with her handbag.

I've never called the police on anybody, never will and never had to. I take care of my own shit too.