PDA

View Full Version : Growing tired of this misuse of teh word "Coalition"

texan
10-14-2014, 03:32 PM
This word is being used as a stall tactic for the president.

60 country coalition is deciding. BULLSHIATE!

This is one big meeting also known as a circle jerk in the corporate world. They keep throwing this crap out to stall and delay, I assume until the election passes? There is no "coalition" of 60 countries, but there is a discussion among countries. Everyone we call becomes a part of the "coalition" by the fact we asked them to chime in or say we will train people or drop food supplies...................What a Joke!

It is being presented like the 40 something countries going to war that Bush had. It is called misdirection.

Cigar
10-14-2014, 03:34 PM

This is one big meeting also known as a circle jerk in the corporate world. They keep throwing this crap out to stall and delay, I assume until the election passes? There is no "coalition" of 60 countries, but there is a discussion among countries. Everone we call becomes a part by the fact we asked them to chime in...................Joke!

The longer they THINK the LESS it will cost US

We already tried the Knee-jerk Plan :rollseyes:

sachem
10-14-2014, 03:36 PM
Geez......slow day?

nathanbforrest45
10-14-2014, 03:40 PM
Think Long, Think Wrong

nathanbforrest45
10-14-2014, 03:41 PM
The longer they THINK the LESS it will cost US

We already tried the Knee-jerk Plan :rollseyes:

You really don't understand what point he is making do you?

Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

Cigar
10-14-2014, 03:42 PM
Think Long, Think Wrong

If you only knew how stupid that statement was, you'd not use it.

momsapplepie
10-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Coalition? you mean like susan rice proclaiming Turkey was going to allow us to use their airbases, and then getting slapped down? Sure obumbles coalition. LOL!

Cigar
10-14-2014, 03:48 PM
Coalition? you mean like susan rice proclaiming Turkey was going to allow us to use their airbases, and then getting slapped down? Sure obumbles coalition. LOL!

So if you don't want a Coalition ... who do you want to send from your family to do the fighting for Turkey?

momsapplepie
10-14-2014, 03:54 PM
let them fight their own religious wars. None of our business. Obama already gave away any hope for Iraq when he pulled the troops out.

momsapplepie
10-14-2014, 03:55 PM
Oh, BTW Turkey is now bombing the Kurds.

Cigar
10-14-2014, 03:56 PM
let them fight their own religious wars. None of our business. Obama already gave away any hope for Iraq when he pulled the troops out.

So tell us, who from your Family did you want Precedent Obama to leave in Iraq?

momsapplepie
10-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Don't have any family over there, not for a while. as for "precedent" Obama, yeah you might say he has set a precedent of stupidity.

Bob
10-14-2014, 04:06 PM

Brilliant reply. I knew of this but did not think fast enough to say that. Actually I took time off the forum to goof off. As if the forum is not goofing off. momsapplepie

Cigar
10-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Don't have any family over there, not for a while. as for "precedent" Obama, yeah you might say he has set a precedent of stupidity.

Then good, don't be so GD Quick to send someone eases Family Members

momsapplepie
10-14-2014, 05:06 PM
I won't be sending them. that would be your idiot Obama sending them.

decedent
10-14-2014, 05:12 PM

This is one big meeting also known as a circle jerk in the corporate world. They keep throwing this crap out to stall and delay, I assume until the election passes? There is no "coalition" of 60 countries, but there is a discussion among countries. Everyone we call becomes a part of the "coalition" by the fact we asked them to chime in or say we will train people or drop food supplies...................What a Joke!

It is being presented like the 40 something countries going to war that Bush had. It is called misdirection.

You said it. The coalition attacks are just a ploy to stall American attention until after the elections in November. All the countries involved will have to bomb for another month.

texan
10-14-2014, 06:44 PM
You really don't understand what point he is making do you?

Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

No kidding Dah! Democrats.