PDA

View Full Version : Your up to date scoreboard

texan
10-14-2014, 03:41 PM
2014 Crystal Ball Outlookhttp://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/content/images/CBOutlookSidebar20141009.png

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/

I am still laughing at Cigars somment about the big loss in governors a week or two back. Pretty damn funny post, I guess he just cut and pasted the info.

Cigar
10-14-2014, 03:46 PM
Then don't wait was November ... Light The Victory Cigar Now

But I have a better question ... if and once The GOP has more Power, then what?

More Abortion Laws
More Voter ID Laws
More Wars
More Tax Breaks to Millionaires
More Cuts to the Middle Class and Poor

... so what's going to be different? :laugh:

texan
10-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Then don't wait was November ... Light The Victory Cigar Now

But I have a better question ... if and once The GOP has more Power, then what?

More Abortion Laws / Redhearing
More Voter ID Laws / Wedge issue everyone in 2014 can get an ID.
More Wars / Like the one that Obama has us in now?
More Tax Breaks to Millionaires / Like now under dem rule, you have changed nothing?
More Cuts to the Middle Class and Poor / Obama raised taxes on the middle class and wages are down for the middle class. This is about the only one that is legit, what will we do?

... so what's going to be different? :laugh:

Punishing corporations that the left loves to do, more regulations etc is killing the middle class. Wages are down, people have quit looking for work and then since no real jobs are available they figured out ways to game the system and get on government assisted care. That certainly isn't helping!

These are all facts.

So yes let's try something else like maybe a business man instead of a full time theory artist that works in a test lab and not the real world. He has let the entire world burn around us as he withdrew. You are witnessing what an isolationist looks like.

BTW I will give Hillary a fair shot to talk, I doubt she is horrible. But we will see, I don't vote straight republican.