PDA

View Full Version : I didn't know Mitch McConnell was a gigolo

exotix
10-14-2014, 04:31 PM
Today

'I Didn't Earn My Millions ... I inherited them ... from my wife'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/13/mitch-mcconnell-debate_n_5980210.html

"To claim that I got rich at public expense -- she knows that that's a result of an inheritance that my wife got when her mother passed away.

And she's consistently gone around all over the state and suggested that I've somehow enriched myself at public expense"

~ Mitch McConnell fake outage at Alison Grimes

Video Inside

http://i57.tinypic.com/dmedj6.png

Cigar
10-14-2014, 05:35 PM
Made his money the Old Fashioned Way

texan
10-14-2014, 07:56 PM
Yep and your candidate lied, kind of makes her look bad. Also, her stupid answer on Obama makes her look dumber. In addition, I heard on the news the dems are not spending anymore money on her. Supposidly punishment for not saying she voted for Obama. LOL!

Let me help:

I supported my parties ticket because there was no way I could vote for the alternative.

Why do I have to think of tthe answers rather than a senatorial candidate, hell I could whip her in a debate.

del
10-14-2014, 07:58 PM
Yep and your candidate lied, kind of makes her look bad. Also, her stupid answer on Obama makes her look dumber. In addition, I heard on the news the dems are not spending anymore money on her. Supposidly punishment for not saying she voted for Obama. LOL!

Let me help:

I supported my parties ticket because there was no way I could vote for the alternative.

Why do I have to think of tthe answers rather than a senatorial candidate, hell I could whip her in a debate.

i bet you kick the shit out of jeopardy, too lol

Captain Obvious
10-14-2014, 07:59 PM
Kinda like John "57" Kerry

exotix
10-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Kinda like John "57" Kerry
Don't forget McKook.

Ransom
10-15-2014, 06:20 AM
She's awfully busy trying to not admit she voted for Obama. Our President downright poisonous to some. It appears. We'll find out next month.

texan
10-15-2014, 10:05 AM
When you get to cute it generally backfires.

Running around firing shotguns acting like you don't even know Obama. I remember when Ann Richards did that in Texas. Lost! Beat by Bush.......

hanger4
10-15-2014, 10:32 AM
I didn't know Mitch McConnell was a gigolo

McConnell married Elaine Chao in 1994 I believe.

Chao' mother died in 2005 and she received 5 mil.

How does that make Mitch a gigolo ??

Nevermind, without your lying by omission

you gots no thread.

nathanbforrest45
10-15-2014, 11:05 AM
How can you tell a Republican from a Democrat?

Republicans are running against Obama
Democrats are running away from him

​"Daniel C @ Knoxnews.com"

nathanbforrest45
10-15-2014, 11:07 AM
Is John Kerry a gigilo? He married his money
Is Nancy Pelosi a harlot? She married her money

texan
10-15-2014, 06:18 PM
Not only did Pelosi marry some money, she passed questionable legislation to pad her wallet through her hubby.

exotix
10-15-2014, 06:37 PM
McConnell married Elaine Chao in 1994 I believe.

Chao' mother died in 2005 and she received 5 mil.

How does that make Mitch a gigolo ??

Nevermind, without your lying by omission

you gots no thread.
Who was Sherill Redmon ?

hanger4
10-15-2014, 06:45 PM
Who was Sherill Redmon ?
First wife, and this matters to your thread how ??

exotix
10-15-2014, 06:47 PM
First wife, and this matters to your thread how ??
Correct ... he threw her under the bus for a rich ho like McKook did.

hanger4
10-15-2014, 07:00 PM
Correct ... he threw her under the bus for a rich ho like McKook did.

She wasn't a "rich ho" till about 11 years after they married. Listen up kid-o, your thread's already failed cause of your title, don't make yourself look even more foolish by running off on some silly tangent.

exotix
10-15-2014, 07:03 PM
She wasn't a "rich ho" till about 11 years after they married. Listen up kid-o, your thread's already failed cause of your title, don't make yourself look even more foolish by running off on some silly tangent.
Yes ?

You actually want us to believe a backsliding southern-white baptist like McConnell married a minority because he was in love ?

hanger4
10-15-2014, 07:15 PM
Yes ?

You actually want us to believe a backsliding southern-white baptist like McConnell married a minority because he was in love ?
You wanna prove his wife collected her inheritance before they married ?? What I posted earlier is easy to corroborate. They married in 94, her mom passed in 05. Don't be stupid exotix

donttread
10-16-2014, 05:18 AM

Let me help:

As long as you and others inly recognize one "non-alternative" nothing will change

donttread
10-16-2014, 05:19 AM
She's awfully busy trying to not admit she voted for Obama. Our President downright poisonous to some. It appears. We'll find out next month.

I saw that