PDA

View Full Version : Caoline Kennedy Calls Obama a Liar: Out in Klein's Book The Amatuer......

MMC
05-17-2012, 07:12 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/caroline-kennedy.jpg

Back in 2008, Caroline Kennedy — the only surviving child of former President John F. Kennedy — delivered a rousing endorsement of Barack Obama. “I have never had a president who inspired me the way people tell me that my father inspired them,” she wrote in the New York Times back then. “But for the first time, I believe I have found the man who could be that president — not just for me, but for a new generation of Americans.”

According to the book, the Kennedys used to be split about their support for Obama. The case for him was championed by the late Senator Ted Kennedy along with Caroline. Those opposed, and who supported Hillary Clinton, included Robert Kennedy Jr. (Bobby), son of the former Attorney General, and his sisters — Kathleen Kennedy Townsend and Kerry Kennedy.

Gradually, Caroline began to change her tune and side with Bobby and Kathleen [Kennedy Townsend] against the Obamas. Unlike Jackie, who was completely a-political, Caroline is a liberal with a capital L. When Obama didn’t raise taxes to balance the budget, Caroline marked him down. In her eyes, he‘s a mess because he doesn’t follow the liberal bible on politics. More important, Caroline discovered that the Obamas didn’t give a damn about her support.
“It really annoyed Caroline when comparisons were made by the media between Michelle and Jackie. Caroline had a word for such comparisons; she called them ‘odious.’ She really got annoyed. And when she began to fall out of love with the Obamas, love was replaced by outright scorn. Now she says things about Obama like, ‘I can’t stand to hear his voice any more. He’s a liar and worse.’”.....snip~

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-obama-book-shocker-kennedys-and-obamas-at-war-caroline-considers-obama-a-liar/

Seems all is not well in Camelot. The Kennedys have been quite silent in coming out and talking about Obama the Way Ted and Caroline Started off. You don't see any of them in the Media giving him support thru that means. While I am sure they will be Good little Kennedys and support the Democrats Party and Obama. I am inclined to believe there is some sort of riff between the Obama's and the Kennedys. Which wouldn't bother the Clintons in the slightest. Yet in the same book they to Odds with Obama.

I have not been watching much TV but it seems to me Obama use to have quite a few Demos really out and making the rounds for him. People Like the Kennedys, Boxer, Feinstein, Emanuel and Daley. IMO Obama is burning quite a few bridges as he play the game. Quite interesting to see the Demos falling apart.

Has anyone thought about if Obama loses the Election what his Post Presidency will be like with the Media and Coverage? Will he become like Bilbo and be putting himself out for the DNC?

Trinnity
05-17-2012, 08:04 AM
See the signs....his support is a house of cards waiting to fall.

MMC
05-17-2012, 08:18 AM
I see the signs all around. Even the comedians are all talking about he is just another politician. I knew the riff was already there with the Kennedys and the Clintons. Blue Dogs vs Progressives. Which we see the way Obama went. As Bilbo finds himself back into the play.

Even here in his base he has problems. Jesse Jackson has been pushed to the side. The Daleys have never really been in his camp until he was the shoe-in. Emanuel won't go back and work for him. People on the street just arent gung ho over him anymore.

Maxine Waters and the black Caucus chastized him earlier last year.

Not to mention he did not garner one Democratic vote with his own budget plan. Not in the Senate last year. 97-0! Nor in the House this year 414-0.

Plus we have 10 Democrats of renown that state they will not be seeking re-election.

Trinnity
05-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Has it been two or three budgets he's proposed?

All went down with 0 votes...and I wonder is that was intentional - no budget, no accountability for dems for anything. Hmmmmmmmmmm

MMC
05-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Two that I know of and he can't get one of his own to vote for them. So something is up with that. Plus those Blue-dogs see his spending to. Hoyer was into with Pelosi at the end of last year. He is out of Ohio too.

coolwalker
05-21-2012, 03:27 PM
This book, if seen by millions, will destroy the Great Obummer. Will the press help with that??????? I ain't bettin'.

MMC
05-21-2012, 06:50 PM
This book, if seen by millions, will destroy the Great Obummer. Will the press help with that??????? I ain't bettin'.

Oh, I agree with you there.....anytime someone starts bring stuff on Obama the MS media will counter.

Aristophanes
05-21-2012, 07:36 PM
“It really annoyed Caroline when comparisons were made by the media between Michelle and Jackie. Caroline had a word for such comparisons; she called them ‘odious.’ She really got annoyed. And when she began to fall out of love with the Obamas, love was replaced by outright scorn. Now she says things about Obama like, ‘I can’t stand to hear his voice any more. He’s a liar and worse.’”.....snip~Hahahahaha. That's HILARIOUS. She and I would get along great. :rofl:

MMC
05-21-2012, 08:39 PM
I would tend to believe Klein as Sweet Caroline was all out and advocating for him the first time around. But now that Uncle Teddy is gone and Bobby Jr or Joe wont amount to much. Obama was quick to walk away from the Kennedys. Moreover it is not like they really had anything in common that would bring them together. Other than the Democratic Party.

I also Notice that Obama had no problem being identified with the Kennedy Mantle when he campaigned the first time. But he sure does avoid John's favorite line about Ask not what your country can do for you.....but what you can do for your country.

Now he will cater to Bilbo the Clown for Support.

Aristophanes
05-21-2012, 08:52 PM
That was interesting because I had no idea half the Kennedy's were Hillary fans.

MMC
05-21-2012, 08:58 PM
That was interesting because I had no idea half the Kennedy's were Hillary fans.

Yeah.....just Bobby's kids.

Goldie Locks
05-21-2012, 09:03 PM
I see the signs all around. Even the comedians are all talking about he is just another politician. I knew the riff was already there with the Kennedys and the Clintons. Blue Dogs vs Progressives. Which we see the way Obama went. As Bilbo finds himself back into the play.

Even here in his base he has problems. Jesse Jackson has been pushed to the side. The Daleys have never really been in his camp until he was the shoe-in. Emanuel won't go back and work for him. People on the street just arent gung ho over him anymore.

Maxine Waters and the black Caucus chastized him earlier last year.

Not to mention he did not garner one Democratic vote with his own budget plan. Not in the Senate last year. 97-0! Nor in the House this year 414-0.

Plus we have 10 Democrats of renown that state they will not be seeking re-election.

Y'all have to realize that dems that condemn Ubama will vote for him regargless, especially if they are black.

MMC
05-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Oh there is no doubt of that.....as I don't see them voting for any Republican and or Conservative.

Shoot the Goose
05-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Oprah ain't exactly embracing the Community Organizer anymore as well.

Her earnings have kind have tailed-off since she hugged that flunky, dontcha know ;)

coolwalker
05-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Oprah ain't exactly embracing the Community Organizer anymore as well.

Her earnings have kind have tailed-off since she hugged that flunky, dontcha know ;)

No body is...I'd bet when the election comes, he'll be down by 7-10 points if not more.

Shoot the Goose
05-23-2012, 03:58 PM
No body is...I'd bet when the election comes, he'll be down by 7-10 points if not more.

Quinnipiac has him down six here in FL now, and they ain't exactly a right-wing poll.

Some unknown got 42% of the Dem primary votes in Arkansas yesterday against Obama. The Community Organizer is going down hard.