PDA

View Full Version : OK, It's time to see the real BC

Mainecoons
05-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Not some easily faked electronic image. Sure, Breitbart says they "believe" he was born in Hawaii, but they haven't seen the real thing either. While I'm inclined to agree with their take on this, this disclosure certainly makes it reasonable for Americans to demand that this individual finally be vetted. There are just too many lies and concealments around this individual.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

Goldie Locks
05-17-2012, 01:56 PM
Well crap, you beat me by 2 minutes on this. Maybe the mods can merge.

Shoot the Goose
05-17-2012, 02:56 PM
I think we can say with certainly that Obama is a liar when it comes to his heritage and place of birth. He was either lying then, or he's lying now.

Maybe he and Pocahontas Warren can hook up, do some comparative tribal dances and stuff.

wingrider
05-17-2012, 03:30 PM
do you want to know why you can't see his real BC.. because there isn't one,

Mainecoons
05-17-2012, 03:58 PM
I think all we can say with certainty is that this is the least known, least vetted POTUS in the history of America. It is time to find out who this individual is, where he comes from and who has been behind him setting things up for a long, long time. We can start with a REAL, certified hard copy of the BC and those Occidental admission records. Then, let's figure out why that Selective Service registration appears fraudulent and why as soon as it was exposed, the Obama administration apparently destroyed the records.

Amazing isn't it? When Nixon pulled the same crap, the media crucified him.

wingrider
05-17-2012, 07:29 PM
Nixon wasn't the golden boy of the media..

Mainecoons
05-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Interesting how the libs are dodging these threads. :grin:

FreedmFightr
05-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Not some easily faked electronic image. Sure, Breitbart says they "believe" he was born in Hawaii, but they haven't seen the real thing either. While I'm inclined to agree with their take on this, this disclosure certainly makes it reasonable for Americans to demand that this individual finally be vetted. There are just too many lies and concealments around this individual.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/The-Vetting-Barack-Obama-Literary-Agent-1991-Born-in-Kenya-Raised-Indonesia-Hawaii

Barry keeps telling these "stories" and I see it's biting him in the azz. Someone has to start questioning this POS POTUS.! Now a book has come out , an interview with Rev Wright(GD America) saying Obama was SELected! and he has a few cardboard boxes full of Obama TRUTH! Glenn Beck has offered 150 thousand dollars(don't know if it is a joke or real) to see what is in those boxes.
I knew our votes didn't count in 08 and the truth is coming out about it. Hannity and Beck are the only 2 reporting this. Truth's coming and Barry better start runnin. :grin:

ramone
05-18-2012, 10:29 PM
I've been questioning buckwheat for three years now. I've been call a crack pot, idiot, bigot, birther, racist, ect. etc. Who cares what I'm called, I don't. Thing is that he is NOT a natural born citizen and has no authority to hold the office of POTUS. Even if he was born here his pappy wasn't. Woops, doesn't it take two citizens of the US to make a Natural born citizen, Yep it does. http://www.theobamafile.com/ObamaNaturalBorn.htm

Mainecoons
05-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Let's take this a little further and see if desolo wants to keep hiding out from it.

We now know that Obama's publicists started in 1991 posting bios promoting his books that he was Kenyan born. They continued to do this as late as 2007. Ergo, there are three possibilities here, any one of which should disqualify this individual for office:

1. He was born in Kenya and started lying about that and fabricating, with help, the record, in 2007.
2. He wasn't born in Kenya and lied about it for the purpose of marketing or whatever, for 16 years.
3. He is so oblivious to what his own PR people did for said 16 years that he never corrected their claimed error. An amazing lack of basic diligence that ought to have everyone breaking out in cold sweats over him being POTUS.

Which is it? If either 1 or 2 it is every much as big a lie that got Nixon driven from office. If #3, you would have to be a complete and total fool and idiot to vote to re-elect him.

Peter1469
05-19-2012, 08:54 AM
It is also possible that he claimed he was from Kenya to get free rides through college and law school.

Mainecoons
05-19-2012, 10:05 AM
Quite possible. What does that say about him?

See my list of three possibilities.

Goldie Locks
05-19-2012, 11:01 AM
Where are the only missing immigration records from the week of his birth? They are the only ones missing....strange huh???

Mainecoons
05-19-2012, 01:40 PM
And if you are right, Peter, didn't we just have the CEO of Yahoo tossed for falsifying his resume? Should we have lower standards for truthfulness about background from the POTUS?

Something stinks to high heaven here. All this lawyering and deliberate hiding/destroying government records to hide basic, routine personal information, the kind we've had about every other POTUS certainly in my lifetime.

Peter1469
05-19-2012, 01:44 PM
And if you are right, Peter, didn't we just have the CEO of Yahoo tossed for falsifying his resume? Should we have lower standards for truthfulness about background from the POTUS?

Something stinks to high heaven here. All this lawyering and deliberate hiding/destroying government records to hide basic, routine personal information, the kind we've had about every other POTUS certainly in my lifetime.

I am not disagreeing with you. I am just telling you why the judges are dodging the issue.

a777pilot
05-19-2012, 01:48 PM
For the purpose of the up coming national election 6 NOV 2012, I suggest we all work under the following two assumptions:

1. Obama did NOT exist prior to noon, 20 JAN 2009.

and

2. An incumbent has a record and he needs to be judged on it and it alone.

Remember that in this coming election Obama ......sorry..... this Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle, will be running on two issues. Those are the redistribution of wealth and racism. His campaign technique will be to obfuscate, derail and try to get the subject on anything other than his record.

Talking about his faked BC is just another diversion that he wants.

Focus, People. Focus!

Deadwood
05-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Interesting how the libs are dodging these threads. :grin:

Yes, isn't it?

When the birther thing first came up they were all over it in swarms, laughing and jeering. Now, four years down the road, and it won't go away...and no he's caught between a rock and a hard place...he's either a liar or the most negligent president we've ever known.

Deadwood
05-19-2012, 03:07 PM
FYI

It took me a bit to find it. The New York Times crossword puzzle for Tuesday, April 24th the clue for 48 down is Home of Barak Obama. The only answer that fits the five letter answer is: "Kenya".

Interesting, no?

Conley
05-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Yes, isn't it?

When the birther thing first came up they were all over it in swarms, laughing and jeering. Now, four years down the road, and it won't go away...and no he's caught between a rock and a hard place...he's either a liar or the most negligent president we've ever known.

The left and moderates aren't responding to it anymore because they're tired of it. It's been beaten into the ground. If there were something substantial it would have been found by now. Truthfully a lot of it does sound like a crazy conspiracy theory. In my opinion there are far more real and pressing issues to deal with regarding Obama's time as president and this merely serves as a distraction.

Mainecoons
05-19-2012, 03:17 PM
They won't respond to it because they can't respond to it. Period. Their only response is ad hom, ridicule and labels like "birther."

It is no more a distraction than firing a CEO for falsifying his resume is a distraction. It is a major breach of honesty. Time to apply the same standard to Barack, Barry or whoever the hell this is in the White House as we do to any executive or college professor who plagerizes and falsifies.

They get shit canned.

Conley
05-19-2012, 03:19 PM
MC, how many people would have to be in on this conspiracy for it to have lasted all this time? How much do you think evidence would be worth? Why would no one have sold it to Drudge, Fox News, Breitbart or anyone else with the cash to pay for it? How can you explain it?

Deadwood
05-19-2012, 03:23 PM
The left and moderates aren't responding to it anymore because they're tired of it. It's been beaten into the ground. If there were something substantial it would have been found by now. Truthfully a lot of it does sound like a crazy conspiracy theory. In my opinion there are far more real and pressing issues to deal with regarding Obama's time as president and this merely serves as a distraction.

Well, no.

They didn't grow "tired" of deriding anyone as "ridiculous", including anyone who even asked what it was all about, shortly after The Donald called him out and Obama caved like a school boy.

But it speaks to the core of Obama's integrity. He was fine with letting a untruth about him stand until the year before he ran for president...or it was true and he is lying now.

But dismissing it as unimportant, now that's an excellent ploy. I mean who give's a rat's azz about integrity?

Mainecoons
05-19-2012, 03:23 PM
What conspiracy? Do you see me suggesting there is a conspiracy other than the very well documented and public actions of Mr. Obama and his handlers to hide his documentation and falsify (proven if he was born in the U.S.) his background, repeatedly allowing himself to be described as born in Kenya?

Conley
05-19-2012, 03:30 PM
What conspiracy? Do you see me suggesting there is a conspiracy other than the very well documented and public actions of Mr. Obama and his handlers to hide his documentation and falsify (proven if he was born in the U.S.) his background, repeatedly allowing himself to be described as born in Kenya?

Well if that's the wrong word, I'm sorry. Plot? I don't know what you want to call it, but the likelihood of a cover-up decreases as the number of people required to keep the secret increases. Wouldn't you agree? I base my conclusion on all of these investigations turning up nothing substantial.

Conley
05-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Can anyone explain why such valuable information, if it in fact existed, would not be sold to a news outlet?

Deadwood
05-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Well if that's the wrong word, I'm sorry. Plot? I don't know what you want to call it, but the likelihood of a cover-up decreases as the number of people required to keep the secret increases. Wouldn't you agree? I base my conclusion on all of these investigations turning up nothing substantial.

All what investigations?

So far, the only results we've seen are a questionable copy of a BC.

I agree that conspiracies are too easily unveiled in an open society, but what then of the Kennedy assassination? Do you honestly believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone by firing three shots from the Texas book depository?

I guess the qualifier is "open society"...and anymore the US isn't. Not under Obama anyway.

Mainecoons
05-19-2012, 03:42 PM
What plot? Obama's refusal to provide a certified hard copy of his BC is a matter of public record. Obama's refusal to allow anyone to see his Occidental admission record is a matter of public record. Obama's electronic BC, provided only after years of stonewalling, has been examined by experts and pronounced as quite possibly fraudulent. Even if not, it would not be admissable as legal evidence anywhere where it matters.

Obama's bios stating that he was born in Kenya had been around for 16 years without being corrected by him, that is now also a matter of public record. The State of Arizona has requested the State of Hawaii to certify Obama's electronic BC and has been ignored. That is a matter of public record.

Obama's Selective Service card has a date stamp that does not comply with postal service norms and did not comply at the time it was allegedly submitted. That is a matter of public record.

The American media has run interference for Obama from day one, to the point that foreign media has been asking what the hell is going on. That is a fact.

How much obstruction, mis-respresentation, and document falsification will it take for people like you to realize that this individual and the people around him are behaving like people who have something really serious to hide? What is the limit to your gullibility such that you think that this kind of behavior from the POTUS is not a pressing matter? Would you have given Nixon a pass?

I doubt it. He was a Republican and a white guy, after all. :grin:

Conley
05-19-2012, 03:43 PM
No, as far as comparisons to conspiracies to me this would have to involve more people than the JFK assassination did. There will always be questions about JFK. To pick another example with 9/11, how much did our government know ahead of time? That is a far cry from saying our government had anything to do with the actual attacks. That would require a massive cover-up. Similarly, for Barack / Barry to have somehow managed to obliterate all record of his birth would be quite a miracle, and for him to be able to do so relatively late in life once he had aspirations for the presidency - it simply seems impossible.

Conley
05-19-2012, 03:45 PM
What plot? Obama's refusal to provide a certified hard copy of his BC is a matter of public record. Obama's refusal to allow anyone to see his Occidental admission record is a matter of public record. Obama's electronic BC, provided only after years of stonewalling, has been examined by experts and pronounced as quite possibly fraudulent. Even if not, it would not be admissable as legal evidence anywhere where it matters.

Obama's bios stating that he was born in Kenya had been around for 16 years without being corrected by him, that is now also a matter of public record. The State of Arizona has requested the State of Hawaii to certify Obama's electronic BC and has been ignored. That is a matter of public record.

Obama's Selective Service card has a date stamp that does not comply with postal service norms and did not comply at the time it was allegedly submitted. That is a matter of public record.

The American media has run interference for Obama from day one, to the point that foreign media has been asking what the hell is going on. That is a fact.

How much obstruction, mis-respresentation, and document falsification will it take for people like you to realize that this individual and the people around him are behaving like people who have something really serious to hide? What is the limit to your gullibility such that you think that this kind of behavior from the POTUS is not a pressing matter? Would you have given Nixon a pass?

I doubt it. He was a Republican and a white guy, after all. :grin:

Of course I wouldn't give Nixon a pass. Back to my point though, the cover-up he attempted only required a small group of people and even that failed. How many people do you think are in on this? Is there no one in the Hawaii record offices or the Occidental offices who could use the money by bringing a copy of this smoking gun to say, Drudge?

Mainecoons
05-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Still waiting for you to tell us what you think the conspiracy is. Are you alluding to the "birther" story where they think they have absolute proof Obama is not a U.S. citizen? I'm not addressing that, it is your straw man. I am addressing those actions and behavior which are public and factual and beyond dispute. I am asking you why you think it is OK given all the KNOWN actions and misrepresentations from this individual that you do not find it reasonable and important to get to the bottom of his background.

Conley
05-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Well, if something significant ever comes up you can bet I will be very interested in reading about it. I guess that's all the middle ground we'll be able to reach here.

MMC
05-19-2012, 04:51 PM
No, as far as comparisons to conspiracies to me this would have to involve more people than the JFK assassination did. There will always be questions about JFK. To pick another example with 9/11, how much did our government know ahead of time? That is a far cry from saying our government had anything to do with the actual attacks. That would require a massive cover-up. Similarly, for Barack / Barry to have somehow managed to obliterate all record of his birth would be quite a miracle, and for him to be able to do so relatively late in life once he had aspirations for the presidency - it simply seems impossible.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4701456446325276&pid=1.1 :wink:

ramone
05-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Well, if something significant ever comes up you can bet I will be very interested in reading about it. I guess that's all the middle ground we'll be able to reach here.

You have to admit CL, you know more about the guy who mows your yard or fixes your plumbing than we know about Obama. Everything in his life has been completely sealed, and nobody knows anything except what he wants them to know. The conspiracy runs very deep on this one and nobody will come out with it for fear of being ousted. Not to mention some of the people who died under strange circumstances involved in this stuff. Just saying.

Conley
05-20-2012, 10:58 AM
You have to admit CL, you know more about the guy who mows your yard or fixes your plumbing than we know about Obama.

Only because that guy is me. :grin: And my yard looks like crap, and I've got a leak under the kitchen sink. I need to fire him.

I agree there's mystery about the Big O. We just disagree about how much. There were a lot of questions about Bush's history, Clinton, it goes on and comes with the territory.

ramone
05-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Either way he has single handed made us the laughing stock of the world. I'll take up your straw man theory because he is not a natural born citizen of the US. This we all know, or should.

Mainecoons
05-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Really, we don't know where he was born. I'm not even sure we know who his real father is. Mom apparently slept around alot in the communist circles she ran with. Why does Barack/Barry/? look so much like Frank Marshall Davis?

wingrider
05-20-2012, 12:49 PM
are you all talking about the free love society of the early turbulent 60s? yeah those were great days.. LOL Obammy.. I htink we should have him submit to a paternity test to prove who his papa really is.. LMAO

Aristophanes
05-20-2012, 12:50 PM
I bet if we knew the whole truth about him, his past and his true beliefs it would curl your hair. It will be interesting to see the information forthcoming from Breitbart & Co. in the coming months. I don't know if I even want to know, I just want him gone.

wingrider
05-20-2012, 12:54 PM
5 more months and counting ...

wingrider
05-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Basically in order for the President to stop an election from happening it would have to happen by an executive order but only after a number of actions were to alien. A President just signing an Executive Order alone will not do it. So what would we need? Well first, there would need to be turmoil in the country. Now any kind will work for Economic to policy to war. Prolonged poor economic conditions could over time build up resentment that could lead to protests and riots. There would need to be major discourse in the House and Senate. Everything would have come to a halt; none of the people’s day to day business is being conducted. There would need to be a political system that has completely stalled, has nothing but infighting, nothing is agreed on. But it could not stop there. The economic condition needs to be played to create infighting within the public as well. Something along the lines of creating class warfare. Pitting one group of the public against another, getting them to blame each other for the way things currently are. There also needs to be an appearance of favoritism within the criminal system to further push the class warfare trend.
It would have to be that bad, but even so the President will not get away with just writing an Executive Order. He would have to lay ground work that would lead up to writing an Executive Order that Congress and the people would not oppose. So the President would have to slowly blame others for the state of current affairs. He would have to convince people that everyone is against him. He must convince the people he has done everything in his power to cooperate yet could not bring anything to fruition. The President would have to make proposals of any kind to show the lack of cooperation within the Congress. The President would have to give repetitive speeches and reports showing the people the level of discourse. With the level of discourse shown, the President would have to let everyone know he and he alone will fix everything. He will bypass the Congress to install measures that he believes need to be. So he would have to write small executives orders for small items continuing to say he has to do it for the betterment of the country since Congress cannot accomplish anything. Once he has dome between 6 to 12 testing the water to see how much resistance he gets. When the President sees no one is objecting or challenging him, he can make bolder Executive orders. There are so many issues abroad, wars, countries in flux, economic issues, and terrorists. They also play into the executive orders only now starting to use the Article 4 Section 4 clause of domestic violence. The President can use the protests, the terror groups and more as leverage to claim a loss of powers within the country.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/3336-OK-It-s-time-to-see-the-real-BC/page4 you all need to read this article.. under certain cirumstances the president CAN issue an exec order to suspend the Elections,,

ramone
05-20-2012, 01:42 PM
Yes that is true and obammy is more sand than black or white.........just saying. His days in the queer bath houses has had some coverage but not his true communist intentions and thinking. This is covered up by the media in some quest to vet him as a human relations person. Bullshit, it is socialism simply put and the people should be tired of it now.

coolwalker
05-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Only because that guy is me. :grin: And my yard looks like crap, and I've got a leak under the kitchen sink. I need to fire him.

I agree there's mystery about the Big O. We just disagree about how much. There were a lot of questions about Bush's history, Clinton, it goes on and comes with the territory.
What don't we know about Bush? He was in the national Guard, he was an average frat boy at Yale, wanted to be an oilman, failed at that, became Governor of Texas, bought a ball team, failed again, wanted to be Baseball Commissioner and everyone said no, so he ran for president because his daddy told him to. He was pretty transparent...Obama on the other hand is about as opaque as anyone I have ever seen including the guy on the street corner with the homeless sign...at least he has a sign.

keymanjim
05-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Dystel & Goderight ask the writers to submit their own bios.

http://www.dystel.com/nonfiction-proposal-guidelines/

Not to mention, it "error stayed there for 17 years. Being the narcissist that he is, he would have undoubtedly read the copy at some time in those 17 years and told them to fix it.
Unless, it didn't need top be fixed.

coolwalker
05-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Dystel & Goderight ask the writers to submit their own bios.

http://www.dystel.com/nonfiction-proposal-guidelines/

Not to mention, it "error stayed there for 17 years. Being the narcissist that he is, he would have undoubtedly read the copy at some time in those 17 years and told them to fix it.
Unless, it didn't need top be fixed.

Until of course it was too late and he hoped no one had a copy anymore.