PDA

View Full Version : There's still no fucking travel ban

Blackrook
10-16-2014, 09:05 PM
Obama said he is not philosophically opposed to a travel ban. Nice.

And yet, there still is no travel ban.

Where's the fucking travel ban?

What the fuck is Obama waiting for?

exotix
10-16-2014, 09:11 PM
Obama is fighting Ebola at the source.

Matty
10-16-2014, 09:14 PM
Bullshit!

exotix
10-16-2014, 09:16 PM
Bull$#@!!
I don't see any boots-on-the-ground in Dallas.

Redrose
10-16-2014, 09:18 PM

Where, on the 9th green?

Blackrook
10-16-2014, 10:00 PM
Sending soldiers to fight Ebola in Africa can be PART of the plan, but the OTHER PART of the plan is to stop Ebola here -- with a TRAVEL BAN.

What the hell is Obama waiting for?

In a week or so, it will be TOO LATE.

donttread
10-16-2014, 10:02 PM

What does that even mean? How does that protect us? Travel ban now

Blackrook
10-16-2014, 10:03 PM
Fucking travel ban now. What the fuck is Obama thinking? I knew he was a fucktard, but now it looks like Americans are going to die because of his stupidity.

Matty
10-16-2014, 10:08 PM
Where, on the 9th green?

B I n g o

Refugee
10-16-2014, 10:11 PM
$#@!ing travel ban now. What the $#@! is Obama thinking? I knew he was a $#@!tard, but now it looks like Americans are going to die because of his stupidity.

Is there a reason for your continued bad language and use of the 'F' word?

Ethereal
10-16-2014, 10:13 PM
Taking hysteria to a whole new level.

Blackrook
10-16-2014, 10:17 PM
I don't see this as hysteria. Ebola kills 70% of the people who get it. It is transmitted through bodily fluids, but does not require sexual contact. This virus could potentially kill millions of people, and the CDC is too incompetent to do anything about it.

Matty
10-16-2014, 10:18 PM
Is there a reason for your continued bad language and use of the 'F' word?
Turn your filter on. You won't see it.

PolWatch
10-16-2014, 10:20 PM
If a travel ban had been imposed, say a month ago....everyone would have been screaming about the government overstepping their authority, costing airlines, etc $$$....ain't no pleasing everyone. $$$ is why the proposed new quarantine travel laws were shelved by both bush & obama...their contributors objected.

Blackrook
10-16-2014, 10:31 PM
I notice you dragged in Bush, who stopped being President six years ago.

Cigar
10-16-2014, 10:44 PM
Typical Conservative reaction;

Fear
Anger
Build Walls
Isolate
Blame
Circle the Wagons
Grab Weaponry
Shoot first think later

It's no wonder no one wants you fuckers in charge

silvereyes
10-16-2014, 10:47 PM
If a travel ban had been imposed, say a month ago....everyone would have been screaming about the government overstepping their authority, costing airlines, etc $$$....ain't no pleasing everyone. $$$ is why the proposed new quarantine travel laws were shelved by both bush & obama...their contributors objected.
Perfectly said.

Cigar
10-16-2014, 11:29 PM

... and why the can't track movements of contacts ... :rollseyes:

That's why there's no travel band :rollseyes:

... and that's why you can't let fear be your guide :rollseyes:

Refugee
10-16-2014, 11:48 PM
Turn your filter on. You won't see it.

Not only do I see it, but so do visitors to the site. It leaves about as good an impression as a teenage Facebook page. There ought to be no reason for its continued use, especially amongst adults. :embarrassed:

Terminal Lance
10-17-2014, 12:06 AM

Fear
Anger
Build Walls
Isolate
Blame
Circle the Wagons
Grab Weaponry
Shoot first think later

It's no wonder no one wants you $#@!ers in charge

Other than grab the weapons this is the liberal reaction as well. They don't see it because the people they are reactionary against and build walls against are people on the other side of the political aisle.

My generation sees this and if we had any ability to fix the system we would, but it's too far gone.

Peter1469
10-17-2014, 04:07 AM
Obama: "Watch my drive."

Redrose
10-17-2014, 04:19 AM

Fear
Anger
Build Walls
Isolate
Blame
Circle the Wagons
Grab Weaponry
Shoot first think later

It's no wonder no one wants you $#@!ers in charge

Talk about shoot first and think later, look at Pelosi and Obamacare, "we have to pass it, to see what's in it."

Matty
10-17-2014, 04:42 AM
Show us where Bush shelved them. I'd like to read the information!

Common Sense
10-17-2014, 08:46 AM
Show us where Bush shelved them. I'd like to read the information!

Show us where he turned them into law. They were proposed regulations. They were proposed by the Bush admin but never implemented for the same reason they were not implemented by Obama, pressure from lobbyists and "experts".

Show us where these regulations were put in place under law and where Obama changed that law.

Captain Obvious
10-17-2014, 09:06 AM
There shouldn't be a travel ban.

Or a fucking travel ban for that matter.

lynn
10-17-2014, 10:35 AM
Because no travel ban was issued so Duncan could not come here, we now have public schools closing out of fear, a person on a cruise ship who treated Duncan creating problems for them and all those people freaking out that were on the plane with the second nurse. The hospital in Dallas is suffering enormously from this since they were not equipped or prepared for an Ebola patient which will most likely cause them to go into bankruptcy over this.

The disease itself that is causing fear is going to cripple us. The CDC or the government never took the human factor in their equation and this is the biggest problem we are facing.

decedent
10-17-2014, 10:45 AM
Lock up the borders. Any American who flies in from Africa is a traitor and should face a court marshal.

Blackrook
10-17-2014, 10:49 AM
Obama is a menace. Anyone who voted for him, or refused to vote for Romney, is responsible for all the horrible things that are happening because Obama got elected. You people know who I'm talking to.

del
10-17-2014, 10:51 AM
get back under your beds

del
10-17-2014, 10:53 AM
Obama: "Watch my drive."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc

fraud

rembrant
10-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Obama said he is not philosophically opposed to a travel ban. Nice.

And yet, there still is no travel ban.

Where's the $#@!ing travel ban?

What the $#@! is Obama waiting for?

Watch your TV (not just Cartoons)
The EXPERTS in MEDICINE..EBOILA..Epidemics...FCKIN EBOLA....say that is counterproductive.
they WANT to screen any "risk' cases.. not have them in stealth mode. They want US Citizens able to get home...including doctors.

If this is a medical crisis....PAY attention to EXPERTS who know stuff about it.

I'd FLAG folks from Ebolaland but..I'd listen to the EXPERTS. Actually...I'd flag anyone from Texas.

donttread
10-18-2014, 08:52 AM
Watch your TV (not just Cartoons)
The EXPERTS in MEDICINE..EBOILA..Epidemics...FCKIN EBOLA....say that is counterproductive.
they WANT to screen any "risk' cases.. not have them in stealth mode. They want US Citizens able to get home...including doctors.

If this is a medical crisis....PAY attention to EXPERTS who know stuff about it.

I'd FLAG folks from Ebolaland but..I'd listen to the EXPERTS. Actually...I'd flag anyone from Texas.

Well if the government says so it must be true