PDA

View Full Version : Grant Returns to 200th Episode of Ghost Hunters

Codename Section
10-18-2014, 08:36 PM
momsapplepie

do you know which one yet?

http://www.examiner.com/article/grant-wilson-returns-to-ghost-hunters-for-200th-episode

he was my favorite of the team. I stopped watching when he left.

momsapplepie
10-18-2014, 08:55 PM
It was in Aug. Probably be replayed after the end of the season. Watching Ghost Adventures right now. "Zozo Demon". Pretty good! The one the other day was in the home built where Sharon Tate was killed. That one was really eerie!

momsapplepie
10-18-2014, 08:56 PM
They're using a Ouija Board. STUPID!

Codename Section
10-18-2014, 09:00 PM
It was in Aug. Probably be replayed after the end of the season. Watching Ghost Adventures right now. "Zozo Demon". Pretty good! The one the other day was in the home built where Sharon Tate was killed. That one was really eerie!

What? Shit. :( This location doesn't have travel channel. What's going on with the demon?

momsapplepie
10-18-2014, 09:02 PM
It was definitely communicating through the board. It also mentioned nic. Noises on other floors when they were using the board in one room, caught on the other cameras. Now they're doing Alcatraz. Always wanted to go tour it!

Codename Section
10-18-2014, 09:03 PM
The thing about that show is how they are always asking the ghosts dumb questions. It's like three potheads got their own ghost show. Ghost Hunters in the beginning was more serious about it.

Codename Section
10-18-2014, 09:04 PM
Moms, check this out

http://www.examiner.com/article/man-suffering-from-sleep-paralysis-captures-shadow-figure-on-camera-while-asleep

momsapplepie
10-18-2014, 09:04 PM
Oh man just got the chills!

Codename Section
10-18-2014, 09:06 PM
Oh man just got the chills!

From the vid or from Ghost Adventures?

momsapplepie
10-18-2014, 09:07 PM
Yeah at first these guys were pretty dumb, but as they've gotten more it to it, they're actually going more the way of Ghost Hunters now.

momsapplepie
10-18-2014, 09:08 PM
From the vid or from Ghost Adventures? from the vid!

momsapplepie
10-18-2014, 09:10 PM
That was awesome! It actually looked like it was coming off the bed! Arms and shit!

Codename Section
10-18-2014, 09:11 PM
I will not sleep tonight.

Animal Mother
10-18-2014, 09:12 PM
:rollseyes:

momsapplepie
10-18-2014, 09:13 PM
see if you can livestream it on HULU

Peter1469
10-18-2014, 09:57 PM
What? Shit. :( This location doesn't have travel channel. What's going on with the demon?

Just turned on travel channel here.

Peter1469
10-18-2014, 11:29 PM
Episode is replaying now.
They're using a Ouija Board. STUPID!

Codename Section
10-18-2014, 11:37 PM
I don't get using the oujia . You know it always causes trouble but they keep doing it anyway and complain later about spirits harassing them.

PolWatch
10-18-2014, 11:38 PM
I learned my lesson about oujia boards a long time ago...no way!

Codename Section
10-18-2014, 11:40 PM
I learned my lesson about oujia boards a long time ago...no way!

This sounds like a story. Tell PolWatch

PolWatch
10-18-2014, 11:44 PM
Just a bunch of teenage girls & a Ouija board in El Paso...things got scary, we thought we heard someone walking when there was no one there...we had enough sense to put it away and not use it again. The girl that lived there said she heard walking after that. I don't know 'cause I didn't go back to her house!

Peter1469
10-18-2014, 11:46 PM
I don't get using the oujia . You know it always causes trouble but they keep doing it anyway and complain later about spirits harassing them.

You have to take the time to set the proper protection spells- and hope something too strong doesn't try to come through the gate you open with the board.

Codename Section
10-18-2014, 11:48 PM
You have to take the time to set the proper protection spells- and hope something too strong doesn't try to come through the gate you open with the board.

And so I ask again, why use it? :)

Peter1469
10-18-2014, 11:49 PM
And so I ask again, why use it? :)

For fun. :cool2:

Animal Mother
10-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Guess why I wouldn't need protective spells? Because it's a piece of cardboard. I also don't need spells to protect me from saran wrap.

Peter1469
10-18-2014, 11:53 PM
Guess why I wouldn't need protective spells? Because it's a piece of cardboard. I also don't need spells to protect me from saran wrap.

You don't know what you are missing.

It is a big universe out there.

momsapplepie
10-18-2014, 11:55 PM
Can't say but for curiosity and stupidity. I last used one when I was 17. I was pregnant with my daughter, and my Mother in law had been recently widowed. I guess she was feeling alone and decided to use the board. Anyways, she asked when my daughter was going to be born, and that kind of freaked me out, so she moved on and asked who she was contacting and it spelled out her Hubby's initials and that freaked HER out. That was the end of it, but you know my daughter was born on the date the board gave! I've never messed with one again!

Animal Mother
10-19-2014, 12:05 AM
When did your doctor say you were due?

Codename Section
10-19-2014, 12:08 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/grant-wilson-shares-reasons-for-investigating-the-dark

According to Grant Wilson, one of the biggest reasons paranormal investigators choose to investigate during the nighttime hours is because that’s when most clients report experiencing paranormal activity. He also adds that when clients report paranormal activity occurring during the daylight hours, TAPS (http://www.examiner.com/topic/taps) does its best to investigate the claims during the day too.

But, daytime investigations do pose a challenge to paranormal investigators. Wilson explains that most visual paranormal activity falls within two categories: entities that emit light and dark shadows or masses. By investigating at night, and using infrared or full spectrum cameras, paranormal investigators are able to capture both types of visual phenomenon on film. During daylight hours, light-emitting phenomena cannot be captured.

Other reasons include the more practical matter that many investigators work full time during the day and cannot do investigations during business hours. Because they commonly do investigations in their free time, nighttime works best. He also adds that senses seem to be heightened during the nighttime hours.

According to the Crawford County Illinois Paranormal Society (http://www.crawfordcountyghosthunters.com/BestTimesforParanormalActicity.html), most paranormal activity occurs between the hours of 9 p.m. and 3 a.m. Although no one knows for sure why paranormal activity seems to increase during these hours, it is a common belief among paranormal investigators. Perhaps activity is more easily seen or heard at this time because the surroundings are typically quiet while the rest of the world sleeps.

Codename Section
10-19-2014, 12:10 AM
Time for Sasquatch radio. Night all.

momsapplepie
10-19-2014, 12:13 AM
When did your doctor say you were due?
the Dr had given me a 2 week span, so no exact date, that's why she asked.