PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain this for me?

Refugee
10-20-2014, 06:05 PM
If this was a result of racism

And this is the result of politically engineered diverse multi-culturalism

9296 9297

What is this a result of?

9298 9299

Chris
10-20-2014, 06:15 PM
"While it does not, for constitutional purposes, matter whether the University's racial
discrimination is benign, I note that racial engineering does in fact have insidious consequences.
There can be no doubt that the University's discrimination injures white and Asian applicants
who are denied admission because of their race. But I believe the injury to those admitted under
the University's discriminatory admissions program is even more harmful.

~ Justice Thomas, concurring opinion, FISHER v. UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN 133 S.Ct. 2411 (2013) (http://www.law.uh.edu/faculty/rturner/Constitutional/fisher.pdf)

Cigar
10-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Maybe you're aging yourself, but I was at the University of Illinois a month ago and I saw young teens dressing like they didn't look smart enough to be accepted.

But ... then I remember what I looked like when I was there and thought ... wait ... the way you dress don't mean a thing to your grades :grin:

All Good :laugh:

You might want to check his net worth and compare it to yours :laugh:

http://www.crazyhood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IceCube_album.jpg (http://www.crazyhood.com/diggin-files-ice-cube-bill-adler/)

midcan5
10-20-2014, 07:09 PM
Segregation is hardly a result, it is an activity of racism, racism grow out of tribalism. It starts in cultural hubris and privilege. Its roots go way back.

Clothing styles have all sort of sources, has nothing to do with multi-anything - except in your mind. In this case it grows out of or from the prison population which is predominately black (see above) and the fact they take your belt for obvious reasons.

The last two are the result of color photography and printing, e.g. technology. Nothing unusual there unless you see something different or have some weird way of viewing the world.

You know what they say about never assume.

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anais Nin

Refugee
10-20-2014, 07:15 PM
My point simplified; take away the obsession with racial values, take away try ing to engineer equality and affirmative action (reverse discrimination), take away progressive politics which promotes the diversity of third world cultures as being equal to those of the majority and some will rise to the top and some won’t.

Break down the family, normalise sexual perversions, legalise drugs, introduce mass cultural immigration, empty the Churches and applaud it as progress and the more you’ll get of it until all will collapse equally in a politically introduced cultural disaster. It isn’t racism, it’s a cultural dumbing down of the population, irrespective of colour.

9301 9302

Cigar
10-20-2014, 07:18 PM
My point simplified; take away the obsession with racial values, take away try ing to engineer equality and affirmative action (reverse discrimination), take away progressive politics which promotes the diversity of third world cultures as being equal to those of the majority and some will rise to the top and some won’t.

Break down the family, normalise sexual perversions, legalise drugs, introduce mass cultural immigration, empty the Churches and applaud it as progress and the more you’ll get of it until all will collapse equally in a politically introduced cultural disaster. It isn’t racism, it’s a cultural dumbing down of the population, irrespective of colour.

9301 9302

Good Luck with that :laugh:

Refugee
10-20-2014, 07:41 PM
Good Luck with that :laugh:

The first step is realising that what is happening is politically designed and not as a result of the people within society itself.

Mac-7
10-21-2014, 06:20 AM
Maybe you're aging yourself, but I was at the University of Illinois a month ago and I saw young teens dressing like they didn't look smart enough to be accepted.

But ... then I remember what I looked like when I was there and thought ... wait ... the way you dress don't mean a thing to your grades :grin:

All Good :laugh:

You might want to check his net worth and compare it to yours :laugh:

http://www.crazyhood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IceCube_album.jpg (http://www.crazyhood.com/diggin-files-ice-cube-bill-adler/)

Better yet, take the typical black resident of the hood and compare the sum total of their life of crime, violence and welfare dependency with the average white or Asian.

You won't like what you see.

Chris
10-21-2014, 08:37 AM

9301 9302

Exactly, it's man's nature, we're all different genetically if not environmentally, and those differences result in different out comes. Trying to re-engineer that denies our nature and distorts reality.

This is a common fault of the left, I think, what Hayek called the fatal conceit, Sowell the vision of the anointed, to ignore who we are in the quest to make us something we are not. Such is progress.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 09:38 AM
Better yet, take the typical black resident of the hood and compare the sum total of their life of crime, violence and welfare dependency with the average white or Asian.

:grin: Feeling the Heat :laugh:

The Wash
10-21-2014, 10:49 AM

From the typical white or Asian in the hood or just white or Asians? You ever watch Grand Tourismo? How were those Asians in that movie? It's based off of real Asian gangs in the Detroit area.

Compare hood rat to hood rat and middle class to middle class or you're just stacking the deck.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 10:52 AM
Gangs have always been here ... :laugh:

http://ferdyonfilms.com/GONY%201.jpg (http://www.ferdyonfilms.com/2007/gangs-of-new-york-2002/182/)

nic34
10-21-2014, 10:55 AM
Maybe we fucked up when we left the caves.....

The Wash
10-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Refugee

Did you ever see Claudine? Did you know that welfare was denied to two parent households regardless of income? This incentivised people not to marry or even divorce the mother of their kids. If a man was in the house contributing to income, the money was taken away.

This was a systematic effort to destroy the black family by the powers that be because blacks were on the rise. Between MLK and Malcom X, black revolutionaries were pushing blacks to get ahead, own business, send their kids to college, etc. Suddenly they are both shot and the welfare rolls are enacted.

nic34
10-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Gangs have always been here ... :laugh:

http://ferdyonfilms.com/GONY 1.jpg (http://www.ferdyonfilms.com/2007/gangs-of-new-york-2002/182/)

There'll be quite the guffaw from the looks of those ruffians. :laugh:

Mac-7
10-21-2014, 11:03 AM
From the typical white or Asian in the hood or just white or Asians?

You can include all the white and Asian trash you can find and those groups are still ahead of blacks.

The Wash
10-21-2014, 11:04 AM
From the typical white or Asian in the hood or just white or Asians?

You can include all the white and Asian trash you can find and those groups are still ahead of blacks.

What was the name of our last Asian president? How many Asian billionaires are there in the US? How many Asian movie stars or entertainers are there in the US?

Cigar
10-21-2014, 11:15 AM
You can include all the white and Asian trash you can find and those groups are still ahead of Blacks.

How many White and Asian Trash you know is ahead of the entire Black population?

Please enlighten us ... name one White or Asian Trash who has all this Mythical Knowledge.

:laugh: Or are you just letting your racist thoughts make a complete ass out of yourself

Cigar
10-21-2014, 11:16 AM
http://carycitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/linsanity.jpg (http://carycitizen.com/2013/10/16/movies-linsanity-coming-morrisville/)

Polecat
10-21-2014, 11:17 AM
It is already too late to fix anything. The progressives are drunk with victory after victory and revel in their own self destruction. Soon enough we will see the end game unfold. We all will forget about the trivial things that drive us now and fret over whether or not to bow to our new master or get kicked off the planet.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:21 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2012/06/21/news/economy/wealth-gap-race/chart-racial-wealth-gap-3.top.gif

Just sayin'...

The Wash
10-21-2014, 11:22 AM
I don't believe the "social safety net" was ever intended to help people. It was intended to create a segregated division of wealth and keep all the "wrong" people away from the rest of society.

The Wash
10-21-2014, 11:24 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2012/06/21/news/economy/wealth-gap-race/chart-racial-wealth-gap-3.top.gif

Just sayin'...

And let us also look at how much money Asians have to have to immigrate to the US in the first place. They already come with enough money and family connections to start a business. The same was not true for blacks and hispanics. Whites also had a leap forward by being the established landowning class.

Those of us blacks who had middle class parents have done better than those who came before us, but our "immigrant starter package" was not the same at all as Asians and other people who migrate here legally.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:24 AM
I don't believe the "social safety net" was ever intended to help people. It was intended to create a segregated division of wealth and keep all the "wrong" people away from the rest of society.

I think it was obviouisly meant to help but it may have been meant more for white consciences than black lives.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:25 AM
And let us also look at how much money Asians have to have to immigrate to the US in the first place. They already come with enough money and family connections to start a business. The same was not true for blacks and hispanics. Whites also had a leap forward by being the established landowning class.

Those of us blacks who had middle class parents have done better than those who came before us, but our "immigrant starter package" was not the same at all as Asians and other people who migrate here legally.

It is what it is, Wash. Blacks are way behind other groups in several important respects. The first step is to acknowledge that reality. Too many of us would rather pretend it's either not real or it doesn't matter.

Polecat
10-21-2014, 11:25 AM
And the "wrong" people classification is getting wider by the minute.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Who ... we need Names not Generalizations

IF Generalizations are true ... then you believe all Asian and White Men have small Pricks

Carry on :laugh:

The Wash
10-21-2014, 11:29 AM
It is what it is, Wash. Blacks are way behind other groups in several important respects. The first step is to acknowledge that reality. Too many of us would rather pretend it's either not real or it doesn't matter.

When you already show up in the US with $50k in cash or assets in your pocket it would be hard to not do better than the next person. It is not like Asians just sprung up in the US. Most have immigrated over this last century.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:33 AM
When you already show up in the US with $50k in cash or assets in your pocket it would be hard to not do better than the next person. It is not like Asians just sprung up in the US. Most have immigrated over this last century.

I'm not making any argument as to why. Just demonstrating the reality that Mac referred to. There is a tendency on this forum to dismiss everything someone says because he has become a persona non grata.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:34 AM
Who ... we need Names not Generalizations

IF Generalizations are true ... then you believe all Asian and White Men have small $#@!s

Carry on :laugh:

You really are an embarrassment. Where's your banjo?

The Wash
10-21-2014, 11:35 AM
I'm not making any argument as to why. Just demonstrating the reality that Mac referred to. There is a tendency on this forum to dismiss everything someone says because he has become a persona non grata.

I have no idea who he is just like he has no idea who I am. His words to me where comparing whites and asians to blacks in the hood, which is why my response was --are we comparing blacks in the hood to whites in the hood. Now, either he thinks we all live in the hood or he framed his question wrong.

Which is it?

Polecat
10-21-2014, 11:38 AM

The data fails to reflect the real picture though. The vast majority of black people in this country are reared in urban blight. If you limit your data group to whites and Asians that are reared in urban blight your line is going to straighten out quite a bit. Ignoring this factor will not make the numbers valid.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 11:39 AM

Is that all you have? :laugh:

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:40 AM
I have no idea who he is just like he has no idea who I am. His words to me where comparing whites and asians to blacks in the hood, which is why my response was --are we comparing blacks in the hood to whites in the hood. Now, either he thinks we all live in the hood or he framed his question wrong.

Which is it?

I agree that such comparisons are pointless. I think he does too which is why he then said to compare the groups as a whole. There are huge differences.

The Wash
10-21-2014, 11:41 AM
I agree that such comparisons are pointless. I think he does too which is why he then said to compare the groups as a whole. There are huge differences.

No, he injected "hood" into it, but only for black folks. I do not live in "the hood" nor do I represent "the hood".

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:42 AM
The data fails to reflect the real picture though. The vast majority of black people in this country are reared in urban blight. If you limit your data group to whites and Asians that are reared in urban blight your line is going to straighten out quite a bit. Ignoring this factor will not make the numbers valid.

If the data is inaccurate you need to demonstrate how. Most whites and Asians aren't stuck in urban blight which is sort of the point. That explains the sharp contrast because so many blacks and Hispanics are.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:42 AM
No, he injected "hood" into it, but only for black folks. I do not live in "the hood" nor do I represent "the hood".

Glad to hear it.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:48 AM
Oh, and that kind of language ("hood") is also counter productive if one wishes to convince.

Polecat
10-21-2014, 11:49 AM

In my youth I ran a grass cutting crew and my two guys were from the hood. They were white guys too. Their hood was the east side of Dayton. Their behavior was stereotype cookie cutter hood rat. They spent half their paychecks on bling and the other half on drugs & alcohol. Their typical weekend exploits involved felony offenses. In those days the east side was 100% urban blight white. Quite a few of those guys ended up dead or in prison long before reaching 30.

Bob
10-21-2014, 11:49 AM

We whites could also resent the Asians because they prosper. Their children are in general, great students. We could try to tear down Asian families because they don't invite us to their homes, socialize with us and whatnot.

We don't wish to, trying to avoid the trap blacks are in.

I prefer having my children try to keep up with Asians and not resent those Asians for their success.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 11:50 AM
Has anyone here ever notice how some people need to belong to a Group just to boost their own weaknesses and hide their own insecurities of individual achievement. I have absolutely zero control over an entire race of people or which one I'm born into; just like any of you. I do have control over my own individual achievements and those comparisons can be debated.

Therefore, if you want to discuss individual contributions to their particular race, that's one thing.

Blaming or praising one individual for a entier race of people is kinda stupid :rollseyes:

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:51 AM
Has anyone here ever notice how some people need to belong to a Group just to boost their own weaknesses and hide their own insecurities of individual achievement. I have absolutely zero control over an entire race of people or which one I'm born into; just like any of you. I do have control over my own individual achievements and those comparisons can be debated.

Therefore, if you want to discuss individual contributions to their particular race, that's one thing.

Blaming or praising one individual for a entier race of people is kinda stupid :rollseyes:

Thank you for your contribution.

Polecat
10-21-2014, 11:53 AM
If the data is inaccurate you need to demonstrate how. Most whites and Asians aren't stuck in urban blight which is sort of the point. That explains the sharp contrast because so many blacks and Hispanics are.

That was already explained by Wash. White & Asian people in general didn't come here with no prospects.

Bob
10-21-2014, 11:54 AM

There are fundamental causes of lack of progressing, no matter the race of the person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ap6fd_sXY

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:58 AM
That was already explained by Wash. White & Asian people in general didn't come here with no prospects.

I'm not looking for an explanation. I already explained that to Wash.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 11:58 AM
There are fundamental causes of lack of progressing, no matter the race of the person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ap6fd_sXY

No one said it was because of race.

Polecat
10-21-2014, 12:05 PM
Demonstrate? How in the world would I do that?

Bob
10-21-2014, 12:09 PM
The fact that Asians immigrate to the USA with plenty of cash ought to prove why it is terrible for Mexicans to invade our South with no cash trying to deprive the natural Americans from having jobs.

Why do some like Obama, who favors the illegals, knowing they do take jobs from native Americans? He actually encourages more and more illegals to show up.

Bob
10-21-2014, 12:11 PM

That is a good argument as to why Obama does not represent blacks. He represents himself only.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 12:14 PM
That is a good argument as to why Obama does not represent blacks. He represents himself only.

You're entitled to your own opinions

Cigar
10-21-2014, 12:15 PM
The fact that Asians immigrate to the USA with plenty of cash ought to prove why it is terrible for Mexicans to invade our South with no cash trying to deprive the natural Americans from having jobs.

Why do some like Obama, who favors the illegals, knowing they do take jobs from native Americans? He actually encourages more and more illegals to show up.

I know personally a couple Asian families who migrated to America without a penny to their name.

Myth Busted

The Wash
10-21-2014, 12:16 PM
Oh, and that kind of language ("hood") is also counter productive if one wishes to convince.

Talk to Mac-7.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 12:17 PM
Demonstrate? How in the world would I do that?

You could, for example, provide data showing that this huge difference in net worth doesn't really exist.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 12:18 PM
Talk to Mac-7.

I was referring to him, actually.

The Wash
10-21-2014, 12:18 PM
I know personally a couple Asian families who migrated to America without a penny to their name.

Myth Busted

Immigration is by a point system. You're not coming to the US from an Asian nation without money to your name or a job already waiting for you.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 12:19 PM

Myth Busted

Speaking of myths busted, yes, many Asians do migrate here with very little and yet...well you know. Myth busted. :afro:

The Wash
10-21-2014, 12:20 PM
Speaking of myths busted, yes, many Asians do migrate here with very little and yet...well you know. Myth busted. :afro:

Immigration to the US is extremely limited. You must have assets or a job, depending on which visa you've applied for. Those who immigrate with very little are only here because a company sponsored them under an HB1 visa, and they already have a job in place to work at.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 12:21 PM
Immigration is by a point system. You're not coming to the US from an Asian nation without money to your name or a job already waiting for you.

There is quite a disparity among east Asians. Most of the Chinese I see hired here (I work for a PEO) make minimum wage. Indians on the whole seem much better off which suggests to me they are coming from solidly middle to upper class backgrounds.

Matty
10-21-2014, 12:21 PM

I think at this point it would be nice to point out that unlike most Hispanics the Asians come the legal way. Who makes the better neighbor? The one who follows the rules!

Mister D
10-21-2014, 12:23 PM
Immigration to the US is extremely limited. You must have assets or a job, depending on which visa you've applied for. Those who immigrate with very little are only here because a company sponsored them under an HB1 visa, and they already have a job in place to work at.

An H1-B Visa is for specialist work and it's temporary. It's a non-immigrant visa. They are usually for a year or two in my experience.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 12:44 PM

... BTW .. I personally know 2 Families who migrated to America with NO Job promises and NO money when they arrived. They have been in America for at lease 40 years and received citizenship around 8 years ago.

My Wife have has several friends from school who are from African decent ... everyone of them are business owners. My Wife parents have a mix of Puerto Rican, Afican American and Mexican descendants ... there are wide range of Lawyers, Doctors, Teachers, Inter-modal Business to 4 and 8 year NFL Veterans. My parents have Majors in The US Army, Law enforcement, VP of Fortune 500 Corporation, to business owners to Truck Drivers to College Professors.

... and ALL born in low income neighborhoods from the lowest of low income families.

Myth Blown completely to smithereens :laugh:

... so believe whatever you want ... please, it's whats keeps experts like you on internet forums complaining that there's a Black Man in The Whitest House. :laugh:

That's right ... a Black Man ... not a Asian Man or a Mexican Man ... or even a White Man

Captain Obvious
10-21-2014, 12:45 PM
... BTW .. I personally know 2 Families who migrated to America with NO Job promises and NO money when they arrived. They have been in America for at lease 40 years and received citizenship around 8 years ago.

My Wife have has several friends from school who are from African decent ... everyone of them are business owners. My Wife parents have a mix of Puerto Rican, Afican American and Mexican descendants ... there are wide range of Lawyers, Doctors, Teachers, Inter-modal Business to 4 and 8 year NFL Veterans. My parents have Majors in The US Army, Law enforcement, VP of Fortune 500 Corporation, to business owners to Truck Drivers to College Professors.

... and ALL born in low income neighborhoods from the lowest of low income families.

Myth Blown completely to smithereens :laugh:

... so believe whatever you want ... please, it's whats keeps experts like you on internet forums complaining that there's a Black Man in The Whitest House. :laugh:

That's right ... a Black Man ... not a Asian Man or a Mexican Man ... or even a White Man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_distortion

Mister D
10-21-2014, 12:49 PM

Damn. What the fuck was he going on about? :laugh:

Animal Mother
10-21-2014, 12:50 PM
I really don't think in terms of race. 1/3 of all my "brothers" are another race and we've shared blood because that's the nature of battlefield medicine. I also don't care who sucks cock or not, either, as long as they're not forcing me to do it or as long as they're not forcing me to participate in their activities.

I'm simple. Leave me alone, I leave you alone.

As for the OP you can grab any picture of a dumbass and they will also wear dumbass clothes. The same people who can't take a bath or learn to read a book are going to be style setters either.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 12:50 PM

It is not always that cut-n-dry; you may want to look up the Immigration and Nationalization Act of the mid-60's ... I think around 64 to 68 most of the immigrations were coming from Asia, Africa and Latin America, based on the people I know and the information I was given from first hand accounts. These were not highly educated people nor did that have lots of money, yet they did enter the United States and are still here.

Captain Obvious
10-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Damn. What the fuck was he going on about? :laugh:

He knew someone who knew someone who's friend immigrated and got a job or something, I dunno.

I don't read that shit.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 12:52 PM
He knew someone who knew someone who's friend immigrated and got a job or something, I dunno.

I don't read that $#@!.

:laugh:

Animal Mother
10-21-2014, 12:54 PM
It is not always that cut-n-dry; you may want to look up the Immigration and Nationalization Act of the mid-60's ... I think around 64 to 68 most of the immigrations were coming from Asia, Africa and Latin America, based on the people I know and the information I was given from first hand accounts. These were not highly educated people nor did that have lots of money, yet they did enter the United States and are still here.

You should look at the post 9-11 rules on immigration. Many marines have foreign wives and trying to get their families to the states without a trick like an HB1 is crazy hard now.

Indians we take a lot of and Chinese but Vietnam, Phillipines, etc you have to have money and if you want to bring someone from Afghanistan be prepared to have close to a half mil in money as a "bond". Some of us tried to help an interpreter get here and it just couldn't happen.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 12:54 PM

So are you trying to say we're Asian :grin:

http://madworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/holder-obama630.jpg (http://madworldnews.com/arizona-crime-obama-holder/)

Animal Mother
10-21-2014, 12:57 PM
So are you trying to say we're Asian :grin:

http://madworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/holder-obama630.jpg (http://madworldnews.com/arizona-crime-obama-holder/)

You're half-white? Huh.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 12:58 PM
You should look at the post 9-11 rules on immigration. Many marines have foreign wives and trying to get their families to the states without a trick like an HB1 is crazy hard now.

Indians we take a lot of and Chinese but Vietnam, Phillipines, etc you have to have money and if you want to bring someone from Afghanistan be prepared to have close to a half mil in money as a "bond". Some of us tried to help an interpreter get here and it just couldn't happen.

India has truly exploited the US for Jobs, especially in the Technical and Medical fields were US business can either outsource the work or claim a particular narrow expertise can not be located in America. It's all Bull Shit and everyone in the Electronic and Software Development space know it's a game to get low cost labor.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 12:59 PM
You're half-white? Huh.

The best way to find out you're not half white ... is drive in a White Neighborhood at night :laugh:

Enough said

Captain Obvious
10-21-2014, 01:13 PM
The best way to find out you're not half white ... is drive in a White Neighborhood at night :laugh:

Enough said

Versus white people avoiding black neighborhoods for safety reasons.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Versus white people avoiding black neighborhoods for safety reasons.

Ever hear of Bridgeport in Chicago :laugh:

Boom

Mister D
10-21-2014, 01:20 PM

Boom

What?

Captain Obvious
10-21-2014, 01:21 PM

Boom

Nope

Boom

I moved out of Pittsburgh because they closed the housing projects down and neighborhoods were becoming increasingly low-class black.

The neighborhood my mother-in-law lives in, used to be a great place to raise a family is a war zone now. A black family moved in next door and they constantly have parties with pot wafting all over the place and music blaring with shit like "FUCK THAT PUSSY, FUCK THAT PUSSY!!".

I asked my mom-in-law why she doesn't call the cops, loaded question. She did, the cops said they can do nothing. Plus, call the cops and these thugs might burn your house down and rape you while they're at it.

So I left, white flight. I'm not going to invest in sinking property values, decaying neighborhoods, increasing crime because neighborhoods are being taken over by low-class blacks. And, I'm not saying all blacks are low class either, just the inner city thugs.

Nope, I'm outta there.

Mister D
10-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Nope

Boom

I moved out of Pittsburgh because they closed the housing projects down and neighborhoods were becoming increasingly low-class black.

The neighborhood my mother-in-law lives in, used to be a great place to raise a family is a war zone now. A black family moved in next door and they constantly have parties with pot wafting all over the place and music blaring with $#@! like "$#@! THAT $#@!, $#@! THAT $#@!!!".

I asked my mom-in-law why she doesn't call the cops, loaded question. She did, the cops said they can do nothing. Plus, call the cops and these thugs might burn your house down and rape you while they're at it.

So I left, white flight. I'm not going to invest in sinking property values, decaying neighborhoods, increasing crime because neighborhoods are being taken over by low-class blacks. And, I'm not saying all blacks are low class either, just the inner city thugs.

Nope, I'm outta there.

A typical tale.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Nope

Boom

The neighborhood my mother-in-law lives in, used to be a great place to raise a family is a war zone now. A black family moved in next door and they constantly have parties with pot wafting all over the place and music blaring with $#@! like "$#@! THAT $#@!, $#@! THAT $#@!!!".

Nope, I'm outta there.

So you let some Thugs run you out of a neighborhood like a scared puzzy ... try to remember that the next time you hand out some expert advice on what Blacks need to do. :laugh:

Cigar
10-21-2014, 01:24 PM
A typical tale.

Typical Puzzies

Mister D
10-21-2014, 01:26 PM
Typical Puzzies

No, it's just that lower class blacks have a habit of ruining neighborhoods. Who would want to live there?

Captain Obvious
10-21-2014, 01:29 PM
No, it's just that lower class blacks have a habit of ruining neighborhoods. Who would want to live there?

You can't, you can't raise a healthy, happy family there, it's impossible.

And yeah, it's typical.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 01:29 PM

:grin: Gee ... I wonder when my neighborhood going to flip ...

After all you're an Expert

Matty
10-21-2014, 01:34 PM
So you let some Thugs run you out of a neighborhood like a scared puzzy ... try to remember that the next time you hand out some expert advice on what Blacks need to do. :laugh:

He DOSEN't have to live ghetto style. I wouldn't either.

Perianne
10-21-2014, 01:36 PM

That is the hardest I have laughed in a long time. Thanks, Mister D.

Captain Obvious
10-21-2014, 01:38 PM

Exactly, and that "stand up for your neighborhood", yeah - right.

When the police can do nothing and black thugs are basically running rampant, unchecked. Where it's dangerous to even keep your doors unlocked during the day, when your property values drop to a fraction of what they otherwise would be, when drugs are everywhere, gunshots are common, hookers, crack...

... yeah, sure - who doesn't want that?

:biglaugh:

Matty
10-21-2014, 01:39 PM
Exactly, and that "stand up for your neighborhood", yeah - right.

When the police can do nothing and black thugs are basically running rampant, unchecked. Where it's dangerous to even keep your doors unlocked during the day, when your property values drop to a fraction of what they otherwise would be, when drugs are everywhere, gunshots are common, hookers, crack...

... yeah, sure - who doesn't want that?

:biglaugh:
Ask Detroit! Would be my advice!

The Xl
10-21-2014, 01:40 PM
Always some shit about race on here.

The government and media has done an exceptional job dividing people by superficial traits and killing individualism.

Captain Obvious
10-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Always some shit about race on here.

The government and media has done an exceptional job dividing people by superficial traits and killing individualism.

It's what happens when there's a race baiter running rampant on the forum.

Perianne
10-21-2014, 01:47 PM

Yes, lots of blacks live in inner cities. I got out of my bad situation. I packed up and moved away with only about $50 in my pocket with no prospects. I survived. Why can't the good blacks do the same?

Mister D
10-21-2014, 01:55 PM
It's what happens when there's a race baiter running rampant on the forum.

Bottom line.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 02:00 PM

Well where I grew up ... we ran the Thugs off to White Neighborhoods.

After all ... if they don't have a Gun, they'll give it up like a $2 whore left wet hanging to dry.

Cigar
10-21-2014, 02:02 PM
Always some $#@! about race on here.

Not really ... in all honesty, most of my best friends are White

Most of the BS you see and hear is on Cable News and the Internet.

Refugee
10-21-2014, 06:20 PM
@Refugee (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1060)

Did you ever see Claudine? Did you know that welfare was denied to two parent households regardless of income? This incentivised people not to marry or even divorce the mother of their kids. If a man was in the house contributing to income, the money was taken away.

This was a systematic effort to destroy the black family by the powers that be because blacks were on the rise. Between MLK and Malcom X, black revolutionaries were pushing blacks to get ahead, own business, send their kids to college, etc. Suddenly they are both shot and the welfare rolls are enacted.
The Wash

The welfare you mention is standard practice in the UK. It’s one of the reasons why the UK has the highest number of single mothers in Western Europe. The government in their wisdom decided that two people could live more cheaply than one and so cut benefits for married or cohabiting couples. You’d have to have a very high personal income to live with a single mother with two children, because their benefits would immediately end. This pronotes the break-up of the family agenda so loved by progressives.

Malcom X and his fellow radicals didn’t advance blacks. They weren’t about equality, they were about supremacy. The clenched fist salute, the chants of ‘black power’, the guns, hatred of the establishment . . . I don’t doubt their sincerity, but they didn’t just want to advance and be equal, they wanted to dominate. They used the ‘system’ to blame, now they use racism, when really and let’s be honest, getting rid of the arrogance, the chip on the shoulder and blaming everyone else is the real problem. Ironically, it is now the Obama’s, the Holder’s and the Sharpton’s who are promoting welfare and seperation in ghetto’s.

The idea of developing cooperatives in black ghetto’s is another radically alternative idea. You can live just as well selling drugs, belonging to gangs or on welfare. Where are the run down Polish, Jewish or Irish ghetto’s? In other words, radical ideas are not the answer, joining in the mainstream, with all its faults is the answer and until the blacks learn that they’re Americans first and blacks second, as have previous immigrants who intergrated into the mainstream, they’ll stay an isolated minority. In Europe the same applies and now it’s also the Muslims who find they’re on the receiving end due to their failure to accept and wanting to society to change to suit their own culture.

The purpose of the radical cultural Marxists who now lead you is to dumb everyoneone else down to ghetto status and call it equality. Black ghetto’s aren’t dissapearing, they’re increasing in numbers and size and it’s not whites who are doing this, but Obama and his followers. Self-help is the last thing they want to happen; reliance on government is what they want and what they made happen.

midcan5
10-22-2014, 11:48 AM
Something to read for those who live in lalaland America. Listen too.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/d9wrvk/bryan-stevenson

Mister D
10-22-2014, 12:03 PM
Something to read for those who live in lalaland America. Listen too.

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/d9wrvk/bryan-stevenson

I suppose you see no irony in directing us to the Daily Show?

Polecat
10-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Yes, lots of blacks live in inner cities. I got out of my bad situation. I packed up and moved away with only about $50 in my pocket with no prospects. I survived. Why can't the good blacks do the same?

Obviously many do. I would imagine that I would have not. I am one of those people that think home is where I am. My dad dragged us all over the place growing up and I hit 18 while the family was in Dayton. 36 years later I am still here.