PDA

View Full Version : The Future

Perianne
10-22-2014, 12:21 AM
This is the present and future for whites.

Bus Driver Organizes Black Mob Violence Against White Family By Colin Flaherty (http://www.americanthinker.com/colin_flaherty)

Some stories you have to read 10 times before deciding: ’Yes: What I thought was too crazy is really true.’

This is one of those stories. Here goes, believe it or not:

A black Baltimore bus driver organized a mob of 20 black people to assault a white family of three on her bus, which they did with gusto and pepper spray. All the while, the other black passengers hooted and hollered in encouragement.

All while the bus driver waited for the beating to finish so the attackers could get back on the bus. With her thanks.

The bus company didn’t give a darn. And it took Baltimore police two months before they even investigated it.

If you want to reread that another ten times, go ahead. I’ll wait.

More details from WBAL TV (http://youtu.be/7KJlAM05rsk)that somehow escaped the attention of the Baltimore Sun. (Which means either this happens all the time and is not newsworthy. Or the paper has an embargo on news about large scale black mob violence. Or both.)

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/10/bus_driver_organizes_black_mob_violence_against_wh ite_family.html#ixzz3GqaNBkg8

Here is WBAL TV's broadcast. Starts at 0:44 and ends at 3:48. Horrific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJlAM05rsk&feature=youtu.be

Look on Youtube for video after video of black mob violence against whites.

6:54 Black mob violence is fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSvZ7jANq1k

Redrose
10-22-2014, 12:59 AM
I have two guns, a S & W .38 and a Ruger LCR .38. I got a Crimson Trace on both of them yesterday. I love it. Where you point the gun the laser hits. We went to the range and practiced with it. Very accurate. If I ever find myself in a bad life and death situation, I have every advantage I can think of. What I aim at, I hit. We've had threats to our Church. We're living in a different world now, we have to adjust to it.

Cthulhu
10-22-2014, 01:06 AM
Be armed. And if you have to use your gun think carefully about whether you should keep if after use and whether or not you should inform police that you did.

Not legal advice. But something to think about.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

Redrose
10-22-2014, 01:18 AM
Be armed. And if you have to use your gun think carefully about whether you should keep if after use and whether or not you should inform police that you did.

Not legal advice. But something to think about.

I would think any situation I would use deadly force would involve the police showing up. They take the weapon, and you only get it back if no wrong doing is determined.

We're Catholic and some nut is threatening our church. It makes you very nervous.

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 01:24 AM
That's terrible! What part of the country are you in?

Perianne
10-22-2014, 01:24 AM
I have never harmed nor even been rude to any black person in my life.

I have to admit I am afraid of them. It's like Cigar intimates, it is payback time. Neither me nor my family were even in America until the 60's. What have we ever done against blacks?

Refugee
10-22-2014, 01:46 AM
In the UK media it’s a sort of news black-out, due to discrimination laws. You’re not allowed to state colour when reporting news, or Islam when mentioning terrorism. So you’d get the kind of headline, ‘Local man from London arrested on terrorism charges’, or ‘police are looking for a male in his late twenties in connection with rioting’. We’re mostly able to get by this at looking at the offence itself. If we saw the headline, ‘Family beaten up. Mr Smith and his family . . .’, just by the name, we sort of know who it was against and who did it. Headlines like, ‘Local community protest about police / demand ban on alcohol / demand open borders . . .’ are a dead give-a-way. I’m surprised you haven’t got these ‘hate’ laws yet, but I’m sure you’ll get them soon.

The irony is, is that had the bus driver and attackers been white, this would have made headlines in every western hemisphere news media. You’re simply being introduced to European style anti-discrimination.
The outcome is, is that political correctness has just lost another three liberals who thought all were equal in your big, happy multi-cultural melting pot. (You’d have to be crazy, or liberal, to get on public transport in the UK full of blacks, or Muslims).

P.S Guns? Not allowed in the UK. You take your beating, hand over what your attacker wants and report it to the police. Don’t dare fighting your attacker, if s/he is injured, you’ll be the one in a court room. (You’re allowed to use ‘minimum force’ which is to back off as far as possible and then push them away).

Redrose
10-22-2014, 01:56 AM

We're in the Smokies, east Tennessee. There are only 4 Catholic churches in our county, we're surrounded by Baptist Churches. Some of them have been threatened too. Our priest does not take it seriously. The Baptist ministers do, many have hired security at Sunday and Wednesday services. My hubby has a private security business, he's armed, so am I and several other perishioners. I'm not afraid of a lone wolf, I worry about a larger attack on Christians. Where better to strike, than in a church with several hundred people. As I told @Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013) we have 10 million visitors a year in our little county, a nut job would be impossible to spot.

Perianne
10-22-2014, 01:56 AM
In the UK media it’s a sort of news black-out, due to discrimination laws. You’re not allowed to state colour when reporting news, or Islam when mentioning terrorism. So you’d get the kind of headline, ‘Local man from London arrested on terrorism charges’, or ‘police are looking for a male in his late twenties in connection with rioting’. We’re mostly able to get by this at looking at the offence itself. If we saw the headline, ‘Family beaten up. Mr Smith and his family . . .’, just by the name, we sort of know who it was against and who did it. Headlines like, ‘Local community protest about police / demand ban on alcohol / demand open borders . . .’ are a dead give-a-way. I’m surprised you haven’t got these ‘hate’ laws yet, but I’m sure you’ll get them soon.

The irony is, is that had the bus driver and attackers been white, this would have made headlines in every western hemisphere news media. You’re simply being introduced to European style anti-discrimination.
The outcome is, is that political correctness has just lost another three liberals who thought all were equal in your big, happy multi-cultural melting pot. (You’d have to be crazy, or liberal, to get on public transport in the UK full of blacks, or Muslims).

P.S Guns? Not allowed in the UK. You take your beating, hand over what your attacker wants and report it to the police. Don’t dare fighting your attacker, if s/he is injured, you’ll be the one in a court room. (You’re allowed to use ‘minimum force’ which is to back off as far as possible and then push them away).

It is coming here. Everything that is happening now reminds me of "The Turner Diaries".

Refugee
10-22-2014, 02:12 AM
It is coming here. Everything that is happening now reminds me of "The Turner Diaries".

I think people are reluctant to accept what is happening, it’s a sort of collective burying of heads in the sand. "What in America? It could never happen here!" It is happening and the American people themselves voted for what they now refuse to believe is going on. Perhaps you’ll get another Reagan who will put a stop to it for a few years and give America a bit if breathing space, but at the rate the U.S. decline is accelaerating, I wouldn’t count on it. Another ten years will see you in divided race areas, just like the UK.

Perianne
10-22-2014, 02:14 AM
I think people are reluctant to accept what is happening, it’s a sort of collective burying of heads in the sand. "What in America? It could never happen here!" It is happening and the American people themselves voted for what they now refuse to believe is going on. Perhaps you’ll get another Reagan who will put a stop to it for a few years and give America a bit if breathing space, but at the rate the U.S. decline is accelaerating, I wouldn’t count on it. Another ten years will see you in divided race areas, just like the UK.

Refugee, it is largely divided now. There are places here in this Kentucky town that I am not welcome. Because I am white.

Refugee
10-22-2014, 02:30 AM
@Refugee (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1060), it is largely divided now. There are places here in this Kentucky town that I am not welcome. Because I am white.

And if you were black, gay, rich or poor, you wouldn’t be welcome elsewhere. It didn’t just happen, it’s been designed that way. The poor v the rich, the Muslims v the gays, the blacks v whites and standing in the sidelines are the Obama’s and Pelosi’s urging it all on because the end result will be a society so fractured and at war with itself, you’ll all vote in a Progreesive elite party that will promise to clean up the mess. The government backlash will come, your FEMA camps and military style police are already preparing for it.

Perianne
10-22-2014, 02:38 AM
I wish the nation would split.

Perianne
10-22-2014, 03:24 AM
Another assault.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmlTByKgX6w

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 06:21 AM
This is why white people are and should move out of urban areas.

No comment from Cigar no doubt, he's busy scouring the net for his favored race bait stories.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 07:38 AM
I have two guns, a S & W .38 and a Ruger LCR .38. I got a Crimson Trace on both of them yesterday. I love it. Where you point the gun the laser hits. We went to the range and practiced with it. Very accurate. If I ever find myself in a bad life and death situation, I have every advantage I can think of. What I aim at, I hit. We've had threats to our Church. We're living in a different world now, we have to adjust to it.

Pistol packin' mom ma.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 07:41 AM

Off Topic: By the way, when are you going to knock off your southern hill billy act?

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 07:44 AM
Not too many hills on the Gulf Coast so I'm not a hillbilly, Bubba...I'm a card-carrying, native born redneck/coon-azz hybrid.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 07:44 AM
Off Topic: By the way, when are you going to knock off your southern hill billy act?

Pol is genuine and honest, that's far more than you can say for yourself.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 07:45 AM
I have never harmed nor even been rude to any black person in my life.

I have to admit I am afraid of them. It's like Cigar intimates, it is payback time. Neither me nor my family were even in America until the 60's. What have we ever done against blacks?

The biggest secret in America is: The American black community is conservative - socially conservative despite all their social problems with out of wedlock births and crime. they have been forced fed an endless deluge of liberal propaganda that white America is racist and will not let them excel without our (liberal's) help.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 07:49 AM
Not too many hills on the Gulf Coast so I'm not a hillbilly, Bubba...I'm a card-carrying, native born redneck/coon-azz hybrid.

You're a new south liberal straight out of a university English class. Change the act, it's very old.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 07:52 AM
Pol is genuine and honest, that's far more than you can say for yourself.

And you'll be on the street corner with your football shirted dudes shortly after you exit the salt mine today as usual. At least you appear to work, even though you spend most of the day here.

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 07:52 AM
thank you...as someone who dropped out of high school at 16 and has no degree higher than a GED, I'll take that as a compliment!

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 07:53 AM
And you'll be on the street corner with your football shirted dudes shortly after you exit the salt mine today as usual. At least you appear to work, even though you spend most of the day here.

In the trailer park grilling wings actually.

Cthulhu
10-22-2014, 09:15 AM
I would think any situation I would use deadly force would involve the police showing up. They take the weapon, and you only get it back if no wrong doing is determined.

We're Catholic and some nut is threatening our church. It makes you very nervous.
You need a body and a murder weapon to convict in the absence of a confession.

Just saying.

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 09:24 AM
In the trailer park grilling wings actually.

That's what I'm talkin' bout.

The Xl
10-22-2014, 09:25 AM
This is horrible and both the police and the perpetrators should be punished, but to take anything more from it than that is baiting and fearmongering. No different than what Cigar does on a regular basis.

Refugee
10-22-2014, 09:47 AM
You need a body and a murder weapon to convict in the absence of a confession. Just saying. Sent from my evil cell phone. So if they didn't find a body and you completely destroyed the weapon you could never be convicted?

Cthulhu
10-22-2014, 10:00 AM
So if they didn't find a body and you completely destroyed the weapon you could never be convicted?
Not unless there was gobs of other evidence.

But for homicide you kinda need a dead body. And unless you beat them to death with your hands a weapon is needed.

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 10:05 AM
This is horrible and both the police and the perpetrators should be punished, but to take anything more from it than that is baiting and fearmongering. No different than what Cigar does on a regular basis.

There is a contingency of blacks in the US that are hostile to whites, whereas you don't see the same of whites. That part is true and no denying it.

However, it's a pretty small contingency that we shouldn't all sit around worrying about. That wouldn't happen to me because I wouldn't be dumb enough to move my kid and wife to fucking Baltimore even to invest in an up and coming neighborhood. I also wouldn't move to a barrio, the section of town where Vietnamese and Chinese gangs hang out, either.

del
10-22-2014, 10:08 AM
There is a contingency of blacks in the US that are hostile to whites, whereas you don't see the same of whites. That part is true and no denying it.

However, it's a pretty small contingency that we shouldn't all sit around worrying about. That wouldn't happen to me because I wouldn't be dumb enough to move my kid and wife to fucking Baltimore even to invest in an up and coming neighborhood. I also wouldn't move to a barrio, the section of town where Vietnamese and Chinese gangs hang out, either.

say what?

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 10:09 AM
say what?

You don't see gangs of white people in 2014 chasing down blacks and beating them--outside of the police, of course. If you do, I'd be happy to read about it (and it probably happened in Florida).

White people want televisions, smart phones, and tablets. When they have these things they are happier than a pig in shit.

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 10:10 AM
--and when I say "hostile" I mean it in the real sense of the word as in violent. Most blacks are not hostile to whites.

del
10-22-2014, 10:11 AM
You don't see gangs of white people in 2014 chasing down blacks and beating them--outside of the police, of course. If you do, I'd be happy to read about it (and it probably happened in Florida).

White people want televisions, smart phones, and tablets. When they have these things they are happier than a pig in shit.

okay

Mister D
10-22-2014, 10:12 AM
--and when I say "hostile" I mean it in the real sense of the word as in violent. Most blacks are not hostile to whites.

I think there is much more resentment and racial hostility than you let on although I agree it rarely becomes violent.

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 10:15 AM
I think there is much more resentment and racial hostility than you let on although I agree it rarely becomes violent.

"Most" of anybody is good, decent, and non-violent and then you have assholes. Like this shit in Baltimore, "blacks" in general will be blamed because a microscopic subset of the population acts the stupid and reacts to the cultural egging on by the media.

I don't think the Cigars, the Washes, and the Safety's of this world should have to be responsible for that anymore than I should be responsible for the Marines in Haditha.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 10:18 AM
"Most" of anybody is good, decent, and non-violent and then you have $#@!s. Like this $#@! in Baltimore, "blacks" in general will be blamed because a microscopic subset of the population acts the stupid and reacts to the cultural egging on by the media.

I don't think the Cigars, the Washes, and the Safety's of this world should have to be responsible for that anymore than I should be responsible for the Marines in Haditha.

Cigar's animosity is palpable. So is Safety's, quite frankly. That's what I'm talking about.

del
10-22-2014, 10:18 AM
:rolleyes:

Mister D
10-22-2014, 10:19 AM
:rolleyes:

:rollseyes:

lol

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 10:21 AM
Cigar's animosity is palpable. So is Safety's, quite frankly. That's what I'm talking about.

Cigar bugs you because he can and Safety is sensitive because we tend to focus on race a bit on here. The chances of Cigar joining a roving band of violent street thugs is as likely as me going to a gay bar.

He is comfortable in his life and he does get along with white people on this forum, but he also knows how to push every button conservative white people have here.

del
10-22-2014, 10:28 AM
Cigar bugs you because he can and Safety is sensitive because we tend to focus on race a bit on here. The chances of Cigar joining a roving band of violent street thugs is as likely as me going to a gay bar.

He is comfortable in his life and he does get along with white people on this forum, but he also knows how to push every button conservative white people have here.

yes, he does and it cracks me up.

palpably :rofl:

Mister D
10-22-2014, 10:29 AM

If Cigar bugs anyone it's because he's allowed to racialize virtually everything he posts. That's your problem as a mod. In any case, I didn't say he was likely to be violent. I said it's patently obvious there is a great deal of racial animosity present in Cigar. Granted, he may not even be able to admit to himself although his chances of being spotted at a gay bar aren't exactly nil considering his fixation on sodomy and fellatio in discussions with other men.

You would never allow a white member to "push buttons" so please stop trying to blame the membership Thanks.

del
10-22-2014, 10:30 AM
i cry for the victimization of the white man here

why, oh, why can't we push buttons, too?

lol

Mister D
10-22-2014, 10:31 AM
i cry for the victimization of the white man here

why, oh, why can't we push buttons, too?

lol

You're trying too hard, del.

del
10-22-2014, 10:33 AM
You're trying too hard, del.

go ahead, push it

https://officeplus.ucf.edu/images/bsm_image_00B.png

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 10:34 AM
there are several people who seem to have favorite issues that they bring up often. we never recognize our own obsessions...others are easy to see.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 10:35 AM
there are several people who seem to have favorite issues that they bring up often. we never recognize our own obsessions...others are easy to see.

That was about as deep as a puddle.

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 10:36 AM
yeap...but it caught a duck...didn't it?

Mister D
10-22-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm sure that's considered witty in Alabama.

del
10-22-2014, 10:48 AM
i'm sure that's considered devastating in jersey lol

Mister D
10-22-2014, 10:53 AM
i'm sure that's considered devastating in jersey lol

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 10:56 AM
If Cigar bugs anyone it's because he's allowed to racialize virtually everything he posts.

Why should he not be allowed to "racialize" every post? I don't understand that one.

You would never allow a white member to "push buttons" so please stop trying to blame the membership Thanks.

There are plenty of race conscious people on here that we allow. Rebel Son, for example, has Akula's same vocabulary and he still posts (when he shows up). No one banned roadmaster or libhater, either. Both of them could still post here if they wanted.

A lot of times people on this forum have the impression that we got rid of racists when in fact the people who were banned were banned not for their racial commentary but because they attacked posters or moderation.

The Xl
10-22-2014, 10:56 AM

More or less what I'm saying.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Why should he not be allowed to "racialize" every post? I don't understand that one.

There are plenty of race conscious people on here that we allow. Rebel Son, for example, has Akula's same vocabulary and he still posts (when he shows up). No one banned roadmaster or libhater, either. Both of them could still post here if they wanted.

A lot of times people on this forum have the impression that we got rid of racists when in fact the people who were banned were banned not for their racial commentary but because they attacked posters or moderation.

Because you banned other members for doing that? lol Understand now?

Yeah, people do get that impression, Code. No, people got banned because half the membership shit the bed and attacked the race baiters in question. That led to all the name calling, headaches, etc. that you refer to. Kind of like what happens with Cigar except...:wink:

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:01 AM
Code, do whatever you want just don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining OK?

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:02 AM
Because you banned other members for doing that? lol Understand now?

No, because we didn't ban a member for making racist remarks unless you know something that I don't.

Who's the member?

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:02 AM
No, because we didn't ban a member for making racist remarks unless you know something that I don't.

Who's the member?

No, people got banned because half the membership $#@! the bed and attacked the race baiters in question. That led to all the name calling, headaches, etc. that you refer to. Kind of like what happens with Cigar except...:wink:

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:04 AM
Code, do whatever you want just don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining OK?

I have been in every mod discussion on bans and the only people banned were banned because they attacked other posters and refused to quit publicly pushing moderation.

Now, I'm not saying that members weren't suggested for banning because of racism, but at the end of the day the only people banned were banned for other reasons.

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:05 AM
Mister D, who are the banned members who were banned over racism? Name names. Don't keep repeating nebulous assertions on your part about it.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:06 AM
I have been in every mod discussion on bans and the only people banned were banned because they attacked other posters and refused to quit publicly pushing moderation.

Now, I'm not saying that members weren't suggested for banning because of racism, but at the end of the day the only people banned were banned for other reasons.

I agree with D, btw.

Cigar is being allowed to do basically what other members were ostracized and ran off the board for doing.

The double standard is the elephant in the room, btw.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:07 AM

Right. They just attacked other posters out of the blue. They were like "Black people suck!...oh, and you're a whore!" lol yeah, OK. Dude, whatever. Do what you want. Just don't tell me anyone white member would get away with daily threads criticizing black people. We both know it would never fly.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:07 AM
I agree with D, btw.

Cigar is being allowed to do basically what other members were ostracized and ran off the board for doing.

Thank you.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Mister D, who are the banned members who were banned over racism? Name names. Don't keep repeating nebulous assertions on your part about it.

No, people got banned because half the membership $#@! the bed and attacked the race baiters in question. That led to all the name calling, headaches, etc. that you refer to. Kind of like what happens with Cigar except...:wink:

Captain Obvious
Thank you.

I live to serve

Mister D
again, I don't care what you do just don't expect me to ignore the obvious.

del
10-22-2014, 11:09 AM

it's all he has

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:10 AM
Right. They just attacked other posters out of the blue. They were like "Black people suck!...oh, and you're a whore!" lol yeah, OK. Dude, whatever. Do what you want. Just don't tell me anyone white member would get away with daily threads criticizing black people. We both know it would never fly.

Mr. Mensch did it for months and got away with it. Roadmaster had a million anti-Jew threads on here. You're right in that half the white people on the board would melt down over it, but that doesn't mean we'd censor it.

Cigar gets away with thread after thread because people post in them. People LOVE to argue and they dive right on in with him. Don't jump in the hog pen and them complain you got dirty.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:12 AM
Mr. Mensch did it for months and got away with it. Roadmaster had a million anti-Jew threads on here. You're right in that half the white people on the board would melt down over it, but that doesn't mean we'd censor it.

Cigar gets away with thread after thread because people post in them. People LOVE to argue and they dive right on in with him. Don't jump in the hog pen and them complain you got dirty.

So you agree that Cigar is just as bigoted and race baiting as those others who were ostracized/banned but it's ok because it's Cigar?

Gotcha

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:13 AM
I agree with D, btw.

Weren't you the dude who started the anti-Kabuki Joe thread? He's one of the banned members. That seemed like an organized effort to run someone off the board.

btw, that's not a criticism, because as a libertarian I think it should be about what the membership wants.

I don't even think I've voted to ban anyone or if I did it was like one because if I can't remember I probably either didn't vote to ban or it was one or two out of countless being suggested. I'd rather see people ignore them, challenge them, and do what you did.

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 11:15 AM
ostracized/banned - same? If someone leaves because the majority disagrees & voices it, it is not the same as admin telling them to scram...right?

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:15 AM
So you agree that Cigar is just as bigoted and race baiting as those others who were ostracized/banned but it's ok because it's Cigar?

Sure. Cigar = Akula

The difference is that Cigar when told to knock it off doesn't quote post the pink warning label and start arguing with moderation every time and he also doesn't target mods after that and cause a forum mutiny. He just accepts that you warned him and threw his shit in the Hole.

Every banned poster has one thing in common. You as a former mod should understand this one better than anything else.

The people banned were banned because they talked back to the mods and the mod staff doesn't have time for that headache.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:16 AM
Weren't you the dude who started the anti-Kabuki Joe thread? He's one of the banned members. That seemed like an organized effort to run someone off the board.

btw, that's not a criticism, because as a libertarian I think it should be about what the membership wants.

I don't even think I've voted to ban anyone or if I did it was like one because if I can't remember I probably either didn't vote to ban or it was one or two out of countless being suggested. I'd rather see people ignore them, challenge them, and do what you did.

a) No, I just pointed out what a piece of dirt he was every chance I took.

b) I didn't realize he was banned until like weeks afterward and from what I understand he was banned for being nasty with someone or something like that.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:16 AM
Sure. Cigar = Akula

The difference is that Cigar when told to knock it off doesn't quote post the pink warning label and start arguing with moderation every time and he also doesn't target mods after that and cause a forum mutiny. He just accepts that you warned him and threw his shit in the Hole.

Every banned poster has one thing in common. You as a former mod should understand this one better than anything else.

The people banned were banned because they talked back to the mods and the mod staff doesn't have time for that headache.

Agreed, but just to confirm - it's ok to race bait, just don't talk back.

Gotcha

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:17 AM
a) No, I just pointed out what a piece of dirt he was every chance I took.

You also started a thread on why everyone should ignore him and how you were going after him for being a dog killer. I thought it was funny.

b) I didn't realize he was banned until like weeks afterward and from what I understand he was banned for being nasty with someone or something like that.

Right, not for being a sexist but for constantly backtalking moderation.

Captain Obvious
ostracized/banned - same? If someone leaves because the majority disagrees & voices it, it is not the same as admin telling them to scram...right?

Right - I think some were banned, some were just ran off because enough people got sick of all the garbage.

Mister D
it's all he has

http://dogwhisperertraining.chetztogom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/puppynipping.jpg

:laugh:

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:18 AM
You also started a thread on why everyone should ignore him and how you were going after him for being a dog killer. I thought it was funny.

Not a thread, I had it in my signature.

I was asked to remove it and I obliged. I didn't like it there anyway, it was too confronting.

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:19 AM

Gotcha

Race bait, conservative bait, liberal bait, sex bait...yes. You can have extreme political positions that you obsess over daily but don't attack other posters or moderators.

It's one thing to say "white people are losing their minds over Obama" and another to say " Matalese you are always losing your mind over Obama".

One doesn't break the rules, the other does.

Mister D

Gotcha

Can't wait until that's put to the test. :wink:

Captain Obvious
Oh - Codename Section , I know you get wigged out over this stuff. I'm not busting your balls or questioning the moderation around here.

This is purely for constructive purposes. Being the asshole that I am I have to insert a fair amount of sarcasm.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Right - I think some were banned, some were just ran off because enough people got sick of all the garbage.

It was their fault for posting on racially charged threads. Right, Code? :smiley:

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Race bait, conservative bait, liberal bait, sex bait...yes. You can have extreme political positions that you obsess over daily but don't attack other posters or moderators.

It's one thing to say "white people are losing their minds over Obama" and another to say " @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796) you are always losing your mind over Obama".

Race was the issue, and IMO it's because a member who I won't name (but everyone will know who I'm talking about) became sensitive to this stuff and everyone rushed to his defense and burned the witches.

Then he's basically not around much anymore anyway.

All D and I are saying is there's an inherent hypocrisy in doing this but looking the other way with Cigarello.

Mister D
Oh - @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) , I know you get wigged out over this stuff. I'm not busting your balls or questioning the moderation around here.

This is purely for constructive purposes. Being the $#@! that I am I have to insert a fair amount of sarcasm.

Same here. They can do whatever they want but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore the elephant in the room.

PolWatch
Cigar must be the most popular poster on the forum...'cause y'all are always talking about him....

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Race was the issue, and IMO it's because a member who I won't name (but everyone will know who I'm talking about) became sensitive to this stuff and everyone rushed to his defense and burned the witches.

Then he's basically not around much anymore anyway.

All D and I are saying is there's an inherent hypocrisy in doing this but looking the other way with Cigarello.

The habit some members made of attacking the race baiters at every turn didn't help but of course that wasn't their fault. Right, Code?

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Cigar must be the most popular poster on the forum...'cause y'all are always talking about him....

The topic is hypocrisy, Sally Sue. Insulting the ladies is another big no no so I best be careful.:wink:

Matty
10-22-2014, 11:25 AM

It's one thing to say "white people are losing their minds over Obama" and another to say " @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796) you are always losing your mind over Obama".

But cigar does do that and gets away with it. You know he's talking to you when he quotes you directly and proceeds with his racist bullshit. I used to care. I no longer do. He is a racist, he has more latitude. We can take that or leave it. I choose to shrug it off because it will not change.

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:26 AM
It was their fault for posting on racially charged threads. Right, Code? :smiley:

Unless someone forced them to post on them I'm not sure how they can complain afterwards. Do you see me posting on capafusa's threads?

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:27 AM
But cigar does do that and gets away with it. You know he's talking to you when he quotes you directly and proceeds with his racist bull$#@!. I used to care. I no longer do. He is a racist, he has more latitude. We can take that or leave it. I choose to shrug it off because it will not change.

I can't wait for another neo-Nazi to show up.

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 11:27 AM
I do understand that..in spite of living in Alabama. Do you realize that you are obsessive on the subject of cigar?

Ethereal
10-22-2014, 11:28 AM

Safety at least makes an effort at debating. Something to be said for that.

Mister D
Unless someone forced them to post on them I'm not sure how they can complain afterwards. Do you see me posting on capafusa's threads?

Forget it, Code. I said my peace.

Codename Section
But cigar does do that and gets away with it. You know he's talking to you when he quotes you directly and proceeds with his racist bullshit. I used to care. I no longer do. He is a racist, he has more latitude. We can take that or leave it. I choose to shrug it off because it will not change.

Why shouldn't Cigar be allowed to post threads on race?

1. No one is required to post in his threads
2. No one is required to read his posts
3. Ignore button

Mister D

Agreed. That's true.

Matty
He isn't that popular. It grates on the nerves. Don't you ever tire of his racist bullshit?

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:29 AM
I can't wait for another neo-Nazi to show up.

Ask me if I'd ban a Neo-nazi? You know people have talked about having you banned and guess who never votes to ban you? Same guy who doesn't want to ban Cigar.

Matty

3. Ignore button

Of course!

Captain Obvious

Agreed, wholly.

Or, conversely, Cigar will never back up anything he's posted unless it's more baiting/trolling "back to black" or "losing sucks" garbage.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:30 AM
I do understand that..in spite of living in Alabama. Do you realize that you are obsessive on the subject of cigar?

Right that's why he is the subject of nearly all the posts I make on this site. Oh wait...you lost your dictionary.

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 11:30 AM
He isn't that popular. It grates on the nerves. Don't you ever tire of his racist bullshit?

yeap...but I ignore him. His posts are all the same...but so are those who complain about him all the time.

Ethereal
10-22-2014, 11:32 AM
Agreed, wholly.

Or, conversely, Cigar will never back up anything he's posted unless it's more baiting/trolling "back to black" or "losing sucks" garbage.

That's why I ignore him for the most part. If everyone ignored him, then he'd lose steam.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:33 AM
Ask me if I'd ban a Neo-nazi? You know people have talked about having you banned and guess who never votes to ban you? Same guy who doesn't want to ban Cigar.

What bothers "people" about me is precisely that I will engage them so I'm not surprised it has been discussed. Nothing new there. Secondly, I don't want Cigar banned.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:33 AM
That's why I ignore him for the most part. If everyone ignored him, then he'd lose steam.

Kinda.

Him being on a lot and replying to basically everything is hard to ignore sometimes.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:34 AM
I don't want Cigar banned too, I'm on record for stating this repeatedly.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Kinda.

Him being on a lot and replying to basically everything is hard to ignore sometimes.

I agree with Ethereal but peopel have never followed my lead.

Matty
10-22-2014, 11:35 AM

3. Ignore button

When you read what I actually said you will re think. I don't have to go to his threads and post but I cannot keep his racist bullshit out of mine either. Now can I?

Codename Section
I'm not really supposed to discuss the mod room, but since I'm the worst moderator in the group...what the hell.

People don't report Cigar that often. Just sayin'

Captain Obvious
I agree with Ethereal but peopel have never followed my lead.

You including.

:biglaugh:

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:36 AM
When you read what I actually said you will re think. I don't have to go to his threads and post but I cannot keep his racist bullshit out of mine either. Now can I?

You can. Use the ignore feature and then you never see them.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:36 AM
I'm not really supposed to discuss the mod room, but since I'm the worst moderator in the group...what the hell.

People don't report Cigar that often. Just sayin'

because most of us think reporting posts is cheesy unless it's obvious meant as a disruption to a cool thread.

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Interesting fact: this discussion of cigar & his race baiting is in a thread that was about race....but it was not posted by cigar, nor has he even posted in the the thread....

Captain Obvious
You can. Use the ignore feature and then you never see them.

Not true, shit shows up in quoted replies and the "new post" tag reactivates with ignored members posts.

The ignore feature should be like Facebook's "block" function - basically the blocked person ceases to exist in every aspect.

Mister D
You including.

I've made the attempt several times. What's the point if I'm alone?

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Interesting fact: this discussion of cigar & his race baiting is in a thread that was about race....but it was not posted by cigar, nor has he even posted in the the thread....

Yeah, and?

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Yeah, and?

the fact that so much discussion has taken place indicates (to me, anyway) that some folks have cigar on the brain too much. There are a lot of better things to think about...

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:40 AM
I've made the attempt several times. What's the point if I'm alone?

Pull a Captain Obvious and start a movement. I'll join. I'm sick of "back to black". You start it and I won't post in his threads.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:41 AM
Pull a Captain Obvious and start a movement. I'll join. I'm sick of "back to black". You start it and I won't post in his threads.

Done! We'll call this Team Code as well. Who is on Team Code!?

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:43 AM

Who we going after?

I know - sachem !

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:43 AM

Me. If we make a pact today--no shit--to not post in threads of his where they are deliberate race bait or when he replies in a thread of someone else's with "back to black" or a reference to winning I'll honor it.

I'm sick of that mess. I want discussion with adults, not taunts.

Matty
10-22-2014, 11:44 AM
It is what it is! He is allowed to race bait and white people are not. Call it affirmative action and deal with it. It isn't life and death.

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 11:44 AM
sounds good to me!

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:45 AM
Me. If we make a pact today--no $#@!--to not post in threads of his where they are deliberate race bait or when he replies in a thread of someone else's with "back to black" or a reference to winning I'll honor it.

I'm sick of that mess. I want discussion with adults, not taunts.

Done

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:47 AM
Done

I guarantee the conservatives will still post in his threads tho.

So we got you, me, polwatch.. Captain Obvious?

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:48 AM
I guarantee the conservatives will still post in his threads tho.

So we got you, me, polwatch.. @Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3)?

Wait... what?

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:49 AM
Wait... what?

Ignoring Cigar. You were complaining that we don't do anything about his race baiting, I assume you're with us in ignoring him.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:50 AM
Ignoring Cigar. You were complaining that we don't do anything about his race baiting, I assume you're with us in ignoring him.

Maybe

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Maybe

And there Mister D is why it doesn't work. Even the people that complain about him don't want to ignore him. Do you see now why he gets away with it?

He's barely reported and the only two people who vote to have him banned are chloe and green arrow.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:54 AM
And there @Mister D (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4) is why it doesn't work. Even the people that complain about him don't want to ignore him. Do you see now why he gets away with it?

He's barely reported and the only two people who vote to have him banned are chloe and green arrow.

Let's not give up just yet. Captain will come around but I don't about members like momsapple and Hangar

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 11:56 AM
And there @Mister D (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4) is why it doesn't work. Even the people that complain about him don't want to ignore him. Do you see now why he gets away with it?

Codename Section - Here's why, he'll piss on every thread with nonsense like this (notice he immediately posted that right after I created the thread):

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/33621-One-Lawyer-s-Fight-For-Young-Blacks-And-Just-Mercy

And no, I don't use the report button except for marginal/rare instances.

That's hard to ignore sometimes but fine, I'm in.

Matty
10-22-2014, 11:57 AM

That's a powerful tidbit you just handed him.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 11:57 AM
@Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) - Here's why, he'll piss on every thread with nonsense like this (notice he immediately posted that right after I created the thread):

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/33621-One-Lawyer-s-Fight-For-Young-Blacks-And-Just-Mercy

I do report stuff like that. No way I will allow him to disrupt an interesting topic.

PolWatch
10-22-2014, 11:59 AM
I'm still in...I think cigar might actually have something interesting to say, but not while his current style of posting gets attention. When you have a 2 year old throwing a tantrum, you ignore them until they figure out it doesn't work. If they want attention, they have to play 'nice'.

Matty
I wouldn't vote to ban him either. I would limit his posting to the race relations forum!

Mister D
That's a powerful tidbit you just handed him.

Not really. It's been mentioned before.

Matty
10-22-2014, 12:04 PM
Not really. It's been mentioned before.
GA has been very vocal but I did not know about Chloe

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 12:16 PM
That's what I'm talkin' bout.

You still trolling me, eh school boy?

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 12:16 PM
GA has been very vocal but I did not know about Chloe

She told him in a thread.

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 12:17 PM
@Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) - Here's why, he'll piss on every thread with nonsense like this (notice he immediately posted that right after I created the thread):

PolWatch is right, when he stops acting like a toddler we can go back to talking to him. Ethereal you in?

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 12:17 PM
You still trolling me, eh school boy?

^him, too.

nic34
10-22-2014, 12:25 PM
How does Peri's thread
Bus Driver Organizes Black Mob Violence Against White Family devolve into a discussion about cigar?

Ethereal
10-22-2014, 12:25 PM
PolWatch is right, when he stops acting like a toddler we can go back to talking to him. Ethereal you in?

Yup, I'm in.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 12:27 PM

OK, if that's the case, and the whole contingent here is either reading this or eventually will, tell me you have never personally attacked me and try to do it with a straight face.

And I don't want to hear you or another moderator tell me to take it up in the complaint department either.

You issued a lot of vile descriptions at me because you didn't like me offering opinions on a recent post. So how come you can personally attack a member while others cant? And why is it that I can be personally attacked over and over and you do nothing about it?

That's called moderator bias.

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 12:28 PM
Matalese ?

nic34
10-22-2014, 12:28 PM
OK, if that's the case, and the whole contingent here is either reading this or eventually will, tell me you have never personally attacked me and try to do it with a straight face.

And I don't want to hear you or another moderator tell me to take it up in the complaint department either.

You issued a lot of vile descriptions at me because you didn't like me offering opinions on a recent post. So how come you can personally attack a member while others cant?

Good question.

nic34
10-22-2014, 12:29 PM
No way. Count me out.

Codename Section
10-22-2014, 12:29 PM

You issued a lot of vile descriptions at me because you didn't like me offering opinions on a recent post. So how come you can personally attack a member while others cant?

I attacked you? You mean when I said you were a troll? Naw, I believe you're a liberal pretending to be a conservative. That's my guess, but maybe you really think like this. I dunno.

Mister D
10-22-2014, 12:36 PM
No way. Count me out.

You weren't under consideration.

Matty
10-22-2014, 12:36 PM
@Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796) ?
I am in.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 12:46 PM
^him, too.

Me what too?

You have a personal bias against me, isn't that accurate? Doesn't this spur personal attacks by you against me?

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 12:51 PM
I attacked you? You mean when I said you were a troll? Naw, I believe you're a liberal pretending to be a conservative. That's my guess, but maybe you really think like this. I dunno.

You repeatedly launched personal attacks at me from your moderator's chair out of nowhere and you called me a lot more than a troll.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Me what too?

You have a personal bias against me, isn't that accurate? Doesn't this spur personal attacks by you against me?

Have a bandaid

https://meninmenstruation.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/whisper-slim-wing-overnight-super-long-32cm-7.jpg

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Have a bandaid

https://meninmenstruation.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/whisper-slim-wing-overnight-super-long-32cm-7.jpg

I just called you a "punk" a while ago because you wont stop trolling me because you're another one who doesn't like what I'm saying. Do you want me to keep calling you a punk or are you going to stop trolling me?

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 12:58 PM
I just called you a "punk" a while ago because you wont stop trolling me because you're another one who doesn't like what I'm saying. Do you want me to keep calling you a punk or are you going to stop trolling me?

Please, whatever you do, please... don't call me a 'punk' again.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 01:01 PM

Well?

My point here is you yourself personally attack members here you don't like based on your own biases against them and nothing else. So should you be in any position to discipline others who personally attack other members or make explanations as to why members are disciplined or not?

And who is it who disciplines you when you do it? There's nobody to, is there?

Perianne
10-22-2014, 01:08 PM
Sorry to interrupt this Cigar thread.....

I have nothing against Cigar, The Wash, or any other black person on here. If I have offended you, I am sorry. I know it is not all black people or even most of them. I also fear pit bulls, even though the large majority of pit bulls are good.

When I read about mobs of black people attacking white people, yes, it frightens me. I am not race baiting. If it were hillbillies doing that, I would fear them.

When I first joined the other site a couple of years ago, probably Codename Section remembers all the questions I had about protecting myself. I asked so many questions that people got suspicious of me, and maybe rightly so. Anyway, I was a very small woman, now alone in the world after losing the toughest husband anyone ever had. I thought people would realize I was alone and they would hurt me and my daughter. As time passed and that didn't happen, I relaxed more and more, but never totally.

Yes, groups of people who may hurt me and my family scares me. I have no fear of Cigar or other blacks I know. And if ya'll remember, I defended Cigar in the VIP room. I don't want him banned. I give "thanks" to his clever comments, as he can attest, just like I do anyone else.

Last year I went to Cincinnati. There were blacks everywhere and I had some level of fear. Maybe that is wrong, I don't know.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 01:08 PM
Well?

My point here is you yourself personally attack members here you don't like based on your own biases against them and nothing else. So should you be in any position to discipline others who personally attack other members or make explanations as to why members are disciplined or not?

And who is it who disciplines you when you do it? There's nobody to, is there?

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5305/5616689336_57f3241e4b_n.jpg

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 01:20 PM
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5305/5616689336_57f3241e4b_n.jpg

You'll always be a punk no matter how old you grow.

This type of flaming by this social misfit above is regular occurrence here which is completely overlooked by certain moderators but if someone else composes a post that two of these types do not like and I exclude the woman in Canada, all sorts of moderator bias starts coming out of nowhere either by insult or thread bans.

And this discussion is not in the wrong place. A moderator contributed to this current discussion long before the post topic went off topic.

Captain Obvious
10-22-2014, 01:29 PM
You'll always be a punk no matter how old you grow.

This type of flaming by this social misfit above is regular occurrence here which is completely overlooked by certain moderators but if someone else composes a post that two of these types do not like and I exclude the woman in Canada, all sorts of moderator bias starts coming out of nowhere either by insult or thread bans.

And this discussion is not in the wrong place. A moderator contributed to this current discussion long before the post topic went off topic.

https://i.imgflip.com/dctcx.jpg

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 01:39 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/dctcx.jpg

I'm giving you a deliberate stage, low life. it's time to put you back in my designated low life ignore drawer.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 01:43 PM
Sorry to interrupt this Cigar thread.....

I have nothing against Cigar, The Wash, or any other black person on here. If I have offended you, I am sorry. I know it is not all black people or even most of them. I also fear pit bulls, even though the large majority of pit bulls are good.

When I read about mobs of black people attacking white people, yes, it frightens me. I am not race baiting. If it were hillbillies doing that, I would fear them.

When I first joined the other site a couple of years ago, probably @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) remembers all the questions I had about protecting myself. I asked so many questions that people got suspicious of me, and maybe rightly so. Anyway, I was a very small woman, now alone in the world after losing the toughest husband anyone ever had. I thought people would realize I was alone and they would hurt me and my daughter. As time passed and that didn't happen, I relaxed more and more, but never totally.

Yes, groups of people who may hurt me and my family scares me. I have no fear of Cigar or other blacks I know. And if ya'll remember, I defended Cigar in the VIP room. I don't want him banned. I give "thanks" to his clever comments, as he can attest, just like I do anyone else.

Last year I went to Cincinnati. There were blacks everywhere and I had some level of fear. Maybe that is wrong, I don't know.

Who started this member condemnation side topic over this topic? This topic has absolutely nothing to do with undesirable members being judged by a clique of posters here including a moderator in the first place.

Cigar
10-22-2014, 02:54 PM
This is why white people are and should move out of urban areas.

No comment from @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) no doubt, he's busy scouring the net for his favored race bait stories.

Not important enough for me ... busy making that money today :laugh:

I'll let you worry about Black People today ... :grin:

momsapplepie
10-22-2014, 03:26 PM
Can we go back to the topic?

momsapplepie
10-22-2014, 03:29 PM
I hope the bus driver goes to jail. She instigated a mugging and even egged it on.

Perianne
10-22-2014, 03:31 PM
I hope the bus driver goes to jail. She instigated a mugging and even egged it on.

And just imagine if that had been you there, momsapplepie. I would have been terrified.

momsapplepie
10-22-2014, 03:35 PM
Yes I would have been frightened too. and yes I would make sure and sue the bus driver, the bus company and the police department for sitting on their ass about it too! Not to mention going after all the little thugs who were involved. Busses have videos and I'd be darn sure to gat a copy of that video showing all of it before it disappears!

Perianne
10-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Yes I would have been frightened too. and yes I would make sure and sue the bus driver, the bus company and the police department for sitting on their ass about it too! Not to mention going after all the little thugs who were involved. Busses have videos and I'd be darn sure to gat a copy of that video showing all of it before it disappears!

Can you imagine the roar if the races had been reversed?

momsapplepie
10-22-2014, 03:42 PM
of course! It would turn out to be another ferguson.

Perianne
10-22-2014, 03:47 PM
of course! It would turn out to be another ferguson.

And you wouldn't have had to hear about this incident from me. It would top story on all the networks.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 03:56 PM
Can we go back to the topic?

The problem you have in this forum with these side track topics hijacking member's topics like what happened to the OP which scrutinize other members like this with their stupid voting as an example on this thread is: You have a clique here who judge everybody on whether or not they're acceptable as members.

Philly Rabbit
10-22-2014, 04:07 PM
And you wouldn't have had to hear about this incident from me. It would top story on all the networks.

Black on white crime is a very serious problem in America. But you'll see a lot of tabloid junk on the cable outlets instead of hearing any of the talking heads even mention it let alone the news outlets reporting on it. It's called political correctness again.

Perianne
10-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Black on white crime is a very serious problem in America. But you'll see a lot of tabloid junk on the cable outlets instead of hearing any of the talking heads even mention it let alone the news outlets reporting on it. It's called political correctness again.

I hate political correctness. It is ruining the entire world. I read today some stupid crap in Sweden about not being able to criticize the immigrant population spread.

Animal Mother
10-22-2014, 04:28 PM
How come Philly Rabbit gets to troll Dark Mistress and moderators tell everyone they wear team jerseys and still act like a victim? I think it is HE who is the liberal.

sachem
10-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Who we going after?

I know - @sachem (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=974) !

http://smileys.smilchat.net/smiley/big-2/lrg2.gif

Perianne
10-22-2014, 04:54 PM
How come @Philly Rabbit (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=405) gets to troll Dark Mistress and moderators tell everyone they wear team jerseys and still act like a victim? I think it is HE who is the liberal.
Dark Mistress is sweet. Philly Rabbit, you behave, sir. Be nice to my friends and everyone else, okay? Except Team Codename. :)

The Xl
10-22-2014, 04:54 PM

No, it's not, and nothing really suggests that it is.

rembrant
10-22-2014, 09:34 PM

But of course I could walk up behind you..pop you with a cheap .22 in the back... or I could stalk you with a 30.06 deer rifle and pop you from 300 yds when you go out the front door to get the mail. Either way.. it would not matter if you were packing 4-5 high end guns. Best defense.. don't make enemies and don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

rembrant
10-22-2014, 09:41 PM
I hate political correctness. It is ruining the entire world. I read today some stupid crap in Sweden about not being able to criticize the immigrant population spread.

You LOVE the Political Correct shyt that fits YOUR agenda. What some jackasses call "political Correctness... is simply common civilized behavior, nor bigot crap, not Fascist bullshyt. Not Sociopathic ejaculations. I SEE total NEANDERTHAL KKK NUTCASES... B*tch about "political correctness... whenm half the damn neighborhood filed for restraining orders.

Peter1469
10-22-2014, 10:15 PM
But of course I could walk up behind you..pop you with a cheap .22 in the back... or I could stalk you with a 30.06 deer rifle and pop you from 300 yds when you go out the front door to get the mail. Either way.. it would not matter if you were packing 4-5 high end guns. Best defense.. don't make enemies and don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Situational awareness and self confidence works too.

I was in Jackson Square (New Orleans) two nights ago and some big dude came up to me and asked what I would say if he asked me to give him all my cash. I told him that I would kill him. He moved on. I wasn't even really paying attention. I just said it normal and off hand.

Captain Obvious
10-23-2014, 07:05 AM
No, it's not, and nothing really suggests that it is.

It's not a serious problem to the extent that it's an epidemic, but to the degree that it shows the deep racial divides in this country I think it's maybe one of the top contributing factors to our cultural decline.

Philly Rabbit
10-23-2014, 07:29 AM
How come @Philly Rabbit (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=405) gets to troll Dark Mistress and moderators tell everyone they wear team jerseys and still act like a victim? I think it is HE who is the liberal.

I'd also like to see the conservative women in this forum ignore this abomination of the English language as much as possible here to also improve the conduct of the forum dramatically. It doesn't take much effort at all To behave like ladies and gentlemen and speak the English language properly to each other and it's also high time to call out this clique which is judging other members here and disrupting topics while diverting them into personal slander against topic starters and members in general.

Captain Obvious
10-23-2014, 07:31 AM
I'd also like to see the conservative women in this forum ignore this abomination of the English language as much as possible here to also improve the conduct of the forum dramatically. It doesn't take much effort at all To behave like ladies and gentlemen and speak the English language properly to each other and it's also high time to call out this clique which is judging other members here and disrupting topics while diverting them into personal slander against topic starters and members in general.

It's easy to be a pompous ass too, I see.

Philly Rabbit
10-23-2014, 07:36 AM
@Dark Mistress (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1083) is sweet. @Philly Rabbit (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=405), you behave, sir. Be nice to my friends and everyone else, okay? Except Team Codename. :)

This is a political forum and I'm entitled to comment on and criticize anything that is composed here by any other member regardless of whether or not the member is popular here or is indeed "sweet."

Philly Rabbit
10-23-2014, 07:45 AM
You LOVE the Political Correct shyt that fits YOUR agenda. What some jackasses call "political Correctness... is simply common civilized behavior, nor bigot crap, not Fascist bullshyt. Not Sociopathic ejaculations. I SEE total NEANDERTHAL KKK NUTCASES... B*tch about "political correctness... whenm half the damn neighborhood filed for restraining orders.

Blacks murder, assault, rape, and rob whites every single day in America. Why isn't it ever reported on the news? Why is it when a white assaults a black, it's a major news story? Why is it when someone shoots someone else regardless of the race of both, allegations that the shooter is a member of the tea party arise from liberal talking heads?

It's called political correctness like the PC that exists right in this forum.

Green Arrow
10-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Jesus said to Peter, "Come forth, and I will give you eternal glory."

Peter came fifth and won a toaster.

Philly Rabbit
10-23-2014, 07:50 AM
It's easy to be a pompous ass too, I see.

Take that disgusting display out of your avatar and remove the lewd signature. Do it boy and don't back talk me.

Captain Obvious
10-23-2014, 07:52 AM
Take that disgusting display out of your avatar and remove the lewd signature. Do it boy and don't back talk me.

Green Arrow
10-23-2014, 07:54 AM
What's the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus, Philly Rabbit?

You only need one nail to hang up a picture of Jesus.

Captain Obvious
10-23-2014, 07:55 AM
What's the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus, @Philly Rabbit (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=405)?

You gonna smoke a turd in hades for that one, blasphemer!

Green Arrow
10-23-2014, 07:55 AM
You gonna smoke a turd in hades for that one, blasphemer!

Oh, I'm just getting warmed up :tongue: Pun intended :tongue:

PolWatch
10-23-2014, 07:56 AM
says the fella that refuses to obey commands or was it a Commandment?! tsk, tsk, tsk

Philly Rabbit
10-23-2014, 11:25 AM

That girl you covet so much punk.

She's much better off getting criticized by me than comforted by you.

Animal Mother
10-23-2014, 11:26 AM
That girl you covet so much punk.

She's much better off getting criticized by me than comforted by you.

Is your head shaped like a mushroom?

Captain Obvious
10-23-2014, 11:28 AM

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/sir-your-head-is-shaped-like-a-penis.jpg

nathanbforrest45
10-23-2014, 11:28 AM

you are not only an idiot you can't spell shite.

The Xl
10-23-2014, 11:30 AM
It's not a serious problem to the extent that it's an epidemic, but to the degree that it shows the deep racial divides in this country I think it's maybe one of the top contributing factors to our cultural decline.

Going by that logic, there is a bigger divide between blacks than their is a racial divide, because black on black crime is a lot worse.

I dunno, I just don't think extracting judgements on a whole group based off the lowest common denominator of a group(Murderers) is the way to go.

Philly Rabbit
10-23-2014, 11:33 AM
What's the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus, @Philly Rabbit (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=405)?

What's the difference between a responsible man and a college boy?

College boys often become college libertarians then they praise and protect feminists because they got rid of something that the college boy libertarians detested : A moral, individually responsible value system derived from a religion that an entire country was built upon.

The Xl
10-23-2014, 11:34 AM

College boys often become college libertarians then they praise and protect feminists because they got rid of something that the college boy libertarians detested : A moral, individually responsible value system derived from a religion that an entire country was built upon.

Don't quit your day job, if you even have one.

Captain Obvious
10-23-2014, 11:35 AM

You need to work on your punchline skills, Green Arrow is the better joke teller.

Philly Rabbit
10-23-2014, 11:35 AM

Your mouth is shaped like a toilet, street gangsta.

The Xl
10-23-2014, 11:36 AM
You need to work on your punchline skills, @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868) is the better joke teller.

Seriously, that one made me laugh for all the wrong reasons.

Captain Obvious
10-23-2014, 11:37 AM
Your mouth is shaped like a toilet, street gangsta.

tPF has it's very own gimp

Philly Rabbit
10-24-2014, 07:39 AM
I'd also like to point out that the popular "Animal Mother" has a post currently going where he's promoting statuary rape. It's endless pages long and temporarily closed.

Have a nice day - children of the hippies.

Captain Obvious
10-24-2014, 07:45 AM
I'd also like to point out that the popular "Animal Mother" has a post currently going where he's promoting statuary rape. It's endless pages long and temporarily closed.

Have a nice day - children of the hippies.

There's two threads on that actually, one is currently open.

Maybe you need to stay locked in the basement for a while longer.

Philly Rabbit
10-24-2014, 11:25 AM
There's also a lot of girlie pictures in his promotional thread. In case any college boys out there get tired of playing with their video games in their dorms.

Common Sense
10-24-2014, 11:35 AM
There's also a lot of girlie pictures in his promotional thread. In case any college boys out there get tired of playing with their video games in their dorms.

You sure complain a lot.