PDA

View Full Version : Michael brown autopsy backs police officer

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 08:15 AM
http://www.freep.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/22/official-autopsy-michael-brown-shooting-shows-brown-shot-hand-close-range/17713977/

How can white libs be so stupid?

Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and the lowest black person on the streets of Ferguson MO. are playing guilt ridden white liberals for fools.

Brown is the criminal not the white police officer who shot him but all the sons and daughters of Obama have to do is tell a few lies and white libs leap into action and blame the wrong person.

Cigar
10-23-2014, 08:31 AM
It explains One (1) Shot One (1) Bullet

No one ever disputed that Brown slammed the Cops Car Door, Knocked the Shit out of him, then struggled to get away ....

The now Eight (8) Eye Witnesses All Agree ... after Brown ran away fro the Car and the Cop, the Cop shot "at" Brown, Brown then turned around, put his hands "up" and the Cop kept on shooting .... ALL EIGHT (8) EYE WITNESSES have said that.

Care to try to explain all the other shots and bullets

NEXT! :grin:

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 08:33 AM

No one ever disputed that Brown slammed the Cops Car Door, Knocked the $#@! out of him, then struggled to get away ....

The now Eight (8) Eye Witnesses All Agree ... after Brown ran away fro the Car and the Cop, the Cop shot "at" Brown, Brown then turned around, put his hands "up" and the Cop kept on shooting .... ALL EIGHT (8) EYE WITNESSES have said that.

Eight BLACK eye witnesses.

hanger4
10-23-2014, 08:34 AM

No one ever disputed that Brown slammed the Cops Car Door, Knocked the $#@! out of him, then struggled to get away ....

Care to explain MB's bullet wounds in the front of his arm with his hands up ??

Cigar
10-23-2014, 09:23 AM
Care to explain MB's bullet wounds in the front of his arm with his hands up ??

http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/658514/453764144.0.jpg (http://www.vox.com/cards/mike-brown-protests-ferguson-missouri)

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Melinek also said the autopsy does not support witnesses who have said Brown was shot while running away from Wilson, or with his hands up.

She said Brown was facing Wilson when he took a shot to the forehead, two shots to the chest and a shot to the upper right arm. The wound to the top of Brown's head would indicate he was falling forward or in a lunging position toward the shooter and was instantly fatal.

hanger4
10-23-2014, 09:41 AM
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/658514/453764144.0.jpg (http://www.vox.com/cards/mike-brown-protests-ferguson-missouri)
Thanks for the pic Cigar. It clearly shows that hands up wounds would be in the back of the arm.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 09:48 AM
Why are Obama apologists surprised that black thugs who brazenly steal cigars from convenience stores to roll doobies from might try to beat up a white cop who told him to get out of the street?

Cigar
10-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the pic @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294). It clearly shows that hands up wounds would be in the back of the arm.

Not from your and my vantage point :grin:

Boom :tongue:

Cigar
10-23-2014, 10:53 AM
Why are Obama apologists surprised that black thugs who brazenly steal cigars from convenience stores to roll doobies from might try to beat up a white cop who told him to get out of the street?

The Cop was mad ... his authority and manhood was challenged ... so he needed help to regain his authority and manhood.

Nothing new :wink:

hanger4
10-23-2014, 10:57 AM
Not from your and my vantage point :grin:

Boom :tongue:

Deaf-Dumb and Blind :)

Captain Obvious
10-23-2014, 11:02 AM
Deaf-Dumb and Blind :)

But he sure plays a mean pinball.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 11:02 AM
The Cop was mad ... his authority and manhood was challenged ... so he needed help to regain his authority and manhood.

Nothing new :wink:

Is that what blacks in the hood are telling each other?

Yikes.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 01:16 PM
I'm sitting in the tire store watching CNN.

they are as lib as it gets and it must hurt them deeply to report this.

and the news is that there are "half a dozen" black eye witnesses who support the police officer version of the shooting.

hanger4
10-23-2014, 01:20 PM

they are as lib as it gets.

and the news is that there are "half a dozen" black eye witnesses who support the police officer version of the shooting.
And from WaPo no less :
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/new-evidence-supports-officers-account-of-shooting-in-ferguson/2014/10/22/cf38c7b4-5964-11e4-bd61-346aee66ba29_story.htm : Seven or eight African American eyewitnesses have provided testimony consistent with Wilson’s account, but none have spoken publicly out of fear for their safety, The Post’s sources said.

Mister D
10-23-2014, 01:26 PM
If you thought the riots were pointless and stupid before...

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 01:28 PM
And from WaPo no less :
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/new-evidence-supports-officers-account-of-shooting-in-ferguson/2014/10/22/cf38c7b4-5964-11e4-bd61-346aee66ba29_story.htm : Seven or eight African American eyewitnesses have provided testimony consistent with Wilson’s account, but none have spoken publicly out of fear for their safety, The Post’s sources said.

Isnt it a shame that Michael brown and the rioting black residents in ferguson are typical of blacks all over America?

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Isnt it a shame that Michael brown and the rioting black residents in ferguson are typical of blacks all over America?

Typical?

When is your next kkk rally?

Cigar
10-23-2014, 02:13 PM

:grin: Naaa ... not at all typical, you haven't seen typical yet, but you will in time. :wink:

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 02:28 PM
Typical?

When is your next kkk rally?

Aren't they still considered typical?

thats what lefties have been saying since the first reports of the gentle giant being "murdered" by the white cop.

according to black apologists it was all white people fault from the beginning.

now you have to sing another tune, huh?

bummer.

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Whut?

My tune has been the same from day one.

You just walked out of the house without taking the bed sheets off. Not that it is a surprise.
Aren't they still considered typical?

thats what lefties have been saying since the first reports of the gentle giant being "murdered" by the white cop.

according to black apologists it was all white people fault from the beginning.

now you have to sing another tune, huh?

bummer.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 02:44 PM
Whut?

My tune has been the same from day one.

You just walked out of the house without taking the bed sheets off. Not that it is a surprise.

So you have been calling whites racists who did not immediately condemn the white police officer since day one?

ok.

Cigar
10-23-2014, 02:45 PM

they are as lib as it gets and it must hurt them deeply to report this.

I bet you don't have Names to go with your Witnesses ... :laugh:

A little advice, don't confuse leaked info from the AG to get the uniformed on their side ... just remember what has not been taken into account or presented to the GJ .... 6 to 8 Eye Witnesses. It's going to be a stretch to call each and everyone of them Liars and get everyone to believe it.

This will not be going away for a long time.

Cigar
10-23-2014, 02:46 PM
And from WaPo no less :

Keep Hope Alive :grin:

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 02:52 PM
So you have been calling whites racists who did not immediately condemn the white police officer since day one?

ok.

The police officer was justified if a bit of a wimp. I never called for condemning him. I likely didn't comment much at all on the specific case. I am interested in trends in society. In general we need cops that can defend themselves without having to kill people.

A big fat sloppy PoS is fairly easy to control if you are competent. If you aren't, then you got to shoot them.... That is what happened here.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 02:58 PM
I bet you don't have Names to go with your Witnesses ... :laugh:

A little advice, don't confuse leaked info from the AG to get the uniformed on their side ... just remember what has not been taken into account or presented to the GJ .... 6 to 8 Eye Witnesses. It's going to be a stretch to call each and everyone of them Liars and get everyone to believe it.

This will not be going away for a long time.

First brown was the gentle giant.

a good kid who was practically a saint.

then the video came out.

later there were rumors of a juvenile criminal record that included homicide.

that has yet to be proven and may never be.

but the fact that the authorities refuse to release the facts is very suspicious.

now we find black eye witnesses confirming the white cops story who were afraid to speak publicly for fear of their black neighbors.

each time more hard evidence comes out it looks worse for brown, holder, Sharpton, and the blacks in ferguson.

Redrose
10-23-2014, 03:03 PM

The eye witness testimony is not reliable, it is contradicted by the forensics. People can lie, forensics doesn't. People can be biased, forensics can't be.

Two bullets fired in the car, Browns blood in the car, his fingerprints on the officer's weapon.

The remaining four bullets were fired when Brown turned and charged the officer. The officer's vision was impaired due to his facial beating, he continued firing until the advancing threat stopped.

The autopsy and latest report supports the officer's account of the incident. A group of the victim's friends, who are also cop haters, with a story unsupported by the evidence, holds no weight, other than to incite riots.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 03:04 PM
The police officer was justified if a bit of a wimp. I never called for condemning him. I likely didn't comment much at all on the specific case. I am interested in trends in society. In general we need cops that can defend themselves without having to kill people.

A big fat sloppy PoS is fairly easy to control if you are competent. If you aren't, then you got to shoot them.... That is what happened here.

I keep forgetting about the all-seeing crystal ball that every unRepublican has to tell them all the inside poop.

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 03:13 PM
I keep forgetting about the all-seeing crystal ball that every unRepublican has to tell them all the inside poop.

What is an unRepublican?

Is that a different term for independent?

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 03:16 PM
What is an unRepublican?

Is that a different term for independent?

I used to say libs, but there are different sub groups in the lib cloud such as liberals, libertarians and libertines.

but in general all of you are fer whatever the repubs are agin.

or vice versa.

Common Sense
10-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Libertarians are libs now???

Did a unicorn tell you that?

nic34
10-23-2014, 03:23 PM
Libertarians are libs now???

Did a unicorn tell you that?

He's got it ALL figgered out, it's Official, like the Warren report....:laugh:

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 03:29 PM
I used to say libs, but there are different sub groups in the lib cloud such as liberals, libertarians and libertines.

but in general all of you are fer whatever the repubs are agin.

or vice versa.

Of course. I am for the Constitution as our Founders intended. Not the statist pap that you repubs and dems clamor for.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Of course. I am for the Constitution as our Founders intended. Not the statist pap that you repubs and dems clamor for.

Thats a clever answer but you overlook that repubs and dems strongly disagree on the Constitution.

but I suppose your beliefs are the only ones that count with you.

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 03:44 PM
Thats a clever answer but you overlook that repubs and dems strongly disagree on the Constitution.

but I suppose your beliefs are the only ones that count with you.

As has been mentioned several times on this forum by several members:

Yes..., dems and repubs talk a different game.

But..., their ultimate policies passed into law is strikingly similar for the most part.

Sheep listen to the promises.

The wise look to action.

hanger4
10-23-2014, 03:45 PM
The eye witness testimony is not reliable, it is contradicted by the forensics. People can lie, forensics doesn't. People can be biased, forensics can't be.

Two bullets fired in the car, Browns blood in the car, his fingerprints on the officer's weapon.

The remaining four bullets were fired when Brown turned and charged the officer. The officer's vision was impaired due to his facial beating, he continued firing until the advancing threat stopped.

The autopsy and latest report supports the officer's account of the incident. A group of the victim's friends, who are also cop haters, with a story unsupported by the evidence, holds no weight, other than to incite riots.

Nough said.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 03:51 PM
As has been mentioned several times on this forum by several members:

Yes..., dems and repubs talk a different game.

But..., their ultimate policies passed into law is strikingly similar for the most part.

Sheep listen to the promises.

The wise look to action.

are both parties the same on amnesty?

You don't seem to agree with Obama and the dems but fail to concede that it is republicans guarding the gate.

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 03:58 PM
are both parties the same on amnesty?

You don't seem to agree with Obama and the dems but fail to concede that it is republicans guarding the gate.

The establishment of both parties want more immigration. Just for different reasons.

But most third parties likely won't go in the direction you want on immigration.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 04:37 PM
The establishment of both parties want more immigration. Just for different reasons.

But most third parties likely won't go in the direction you want on immigration.

If the establishment both want amnesty why didn't it happen yet?

because the republican establishment fears its base in spite of the fact that you are AWOL on the issue and give them no help.

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 05:01 PM
If the establishment both want amnesty why didn't it happen yet?

because the republican establishment fears its base in spite of the fact that you are AWOL on the issue and give them no help.

I am not AWOL. I will vote for the Constitution 100% of the time. Also I am not in the GOP. So clean your house if you want this independent's vote. You have no innate claim to it.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 05:22 PM
I am not AWOL. I will vote for the Constitution 100% of the time. Also I am not in the GOP. So clean your house if you want this independent's vote. You have no innate claim to it.

People like you do dabble in the GOP once in a while.

say every four years.

but when your candidate doesn't win you walk away in a pout.

Bob
10-23-2014, 06:10 PM

There are a lot of white's to select from for the grand jury in that area. Plenty of blacks too. It is not true that all blacks behave as Exotix and Cigar behave.

This rush to judgement boggles the mind.

I got an early idea from actual video. The fact the lad killed is flat enormous gave me idea he had power.

Cops do a dirty job. While not sent to kill as the Army is, both jobs are hard to explain if one never experienced either or both. Cops chase people. Cops use strips of nails to flatten tires. Cops have procedures to use their cars to spin you around. They learn the use of batons. Heft a baton if you think they are mere sticks. Cuffs are not a thing for the regular person to have on them.

Anyway, it took moments for the story he was just a victim of the cop to make it to the media. The story it takes the truth weeks to surface but lies surface in instants proves to be true in this case.

Bob
10-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Peter and others similar to him do not understand the GOP at all.

The base of promises was created by Democrats.

Tattoo that in your mind. DEMOCRATS are the party of vast promises.

The public responded to that.

Go way back to see how long the republicans were out of power, standing only on principle such as third parties claim to have.

If you are out of the running, and must get public votes, what do you do?

If you do as the 1946 republicans did, you lose the election.

The question is how can you get votes away from Democrats.

The public loves what Democrats offer.

IT is one hell of a problem for the GOP.

Boston Blackie
10-23-2014, 06:16 PM
There are also six black witnesses who corroborate the findings and the officer's testimony. The rest is racist BS.

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 06:23 PM
People like you do dabble in the GOP once in a while.

say every four years.

but when your candidate doesn't win you walk away in a pout.

That is an inaccurate description. I don't walk away. I am separate from the GOP. I will walk to them if they nominate a real candidate. If they don't I have zero obligation to them. Just like I have zero obligation to the dems.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 06:50 PM
That is an inaccurate description. I don't walk away. I am separate from the GOP. I will walk to them if they nominate a real candidate. If they don't I have zero obligation to them. Just like I have zero obligation to the dems.

If you supported Johnson or Paul in the GOP primary then you walked away.

Matty
10-23-2014, 06:54 PM

You know! The fact is they really do have the right to vote for the candidate of their choice! This is America. I have been wrong many times on this subject,but today I got it right. I do think libertarians lean liberal though, which is why they only criticize the GOP. See you at the polls?

Cigar
10-23-2014, 07:42 PM
There are also six black witnesses who corroborate the findings and the officer's testimony. The rest is racist BS.

Ever notice why they "say" and not "show" that :laugh:

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 08:10 PM

From what?

I don't vote for Statists.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 08:55 PM
From what?

I don't vote for Statists.

Yes we know.

you vote for 3% wackos and only indirectly allow the greatest statists in America - the democrats - to remain in office.

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 08:58 PM
Yes we know.

you vote for 3% wackos and only indirectly allow the greatest statists in America - the democrats - to remain in office.

I know that you have a hard time accepting that yes, you can vote for non-establishment and actually change the world.

What sound do the sheep make again?

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 09:00 PM
I know that you have a hard time accepting that yes, you can vote for non-establishment and actually change the world.

You would a accomplish more by voting for non-establishment candidates where they could do the most goos, that is within the GOP.

Mister D
10-23-2014, 09:01 PM

There will have to be a momentous cultural change in America. That's not impossible, mind you, but a third party is just a political start.

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 09:05 PM
but a third party is just a political start.

in the case of libertarians its more like a political fart.

Mister D
10-23-2014, 09:14 PM
in the case of libertarians its more like a political fart.

A third way is what is really needed not a third party but in the immediate American context a realignment would be most helpful. The GOP is run by Jews and big business. Sorry to be so blunt but for a guy who seems to think about race so much it seems you desire to stay in bed with the enemy.

Peter1469
10-23-2014, 09:30 PM
You would a accomplish more by voting for non-establishment candidates where they could do the most goos, that is within the GOP.

Then make sure the GOP nominates quality. Otherwise don't dare ask independents to come to your aid. You won't get it.

Matty
10-23-2014, 09:37 PM
Then make sure the GOP nominates quality. Otherwise don't dare ask independents to come to your aid. You won't get it.
No way honey will I beg for your vote. I will just enjoy watching you live under the democrats. The more the merrier! Course I suspect you love democrats?

Professor Peabody
10-23-2014, 09:52 PM
I'm sitting in the tire store watching CNN. they are as lib as it gets and it must hurt them deeply to report this. and the news is that there are "half a dozen" black eye witnesses who support the police officer version of the shooting. Remember how stunned when their narrative was blown out of the water by the forensic evidence with Treyvon. Don't see too many of those tee shirts around any more do we.

Mac-7
10-24-2014, 05:04 AM
A third way is what is really needed not a third party but in the immediate American context a realignment would be most helpful. The GOP is run by Jews and big business. Sorry to be so blunt but for a guy who seems to think about race so much it seems you desire to stay in bed with the enemy.

Do I think about race more than the Obama apologists who are constantly accusing the Obama critics of being racists?

Or maybe you are upset that someone white like me killed a black thug in ferguson and then alleged white racists like myself have been rioting and looting in the streets for months?

oh wait, those are not white people are they?

my bad.

as for Jews I concede that there are a lot of dumb liberals in this country and a shocking number of them are rich Jews.

but I appreciate the Jewish minority who are sensible just as I do the handful of black conservatives who are not race hustlers.

Mac-7
10-24-2014, 05:07 AM
No way honey will I beg for your vote. I will just enjoy watching you live under the democrats. The more the merrier! Course I suspect you love democrats?

I think libertarians just enjoy the attention they are getting by playing hard to get.

but since they are all closet libs in one form or another they are never going to join the repubs no matter how much we pander to them.