PDA

View Full Version : Republican Congressman Is Unaware There Is No Surgeon General To Head Ebola Response

Cigar
10-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Yea Gotta watch the Video ... :loser: Fox News is so Enlightening and Thought Provoking :biglaugh:

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) says Ron Klain is "off to a bad start" in his new role as the president's Ebola response coordinator, and that the U.S. Surgeon General should be the one leading the effort. But what Chaffetz doesn't seem to realize is that there hasn't been a surgeon general for more than a year.

“Why not have the surgeon general head this up?" Chaffetz asked in a Wednesday appearance on Fox News. "I think that’s a very legitimate question. At least you have somebody who has a medical background whose been confirmed by the United States Senate.”

“It begs the question, what does the surgeon general do?" he added. "Why aren’t we empowering that person?”

more... :biglaugh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/23/jason-chaffetz-surgeon-general_n_6036544.html

hanger4
10-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Acting Surgeon General, Rear Admiral (RADM) Boris D. Lushniak, M.D., M.P.H.

Cigar
10-23-2014, 08:21 PM
Acting Surgeon General, Rear Admiral (RADM) Boris D. Lushniak, M.D., M.P.H.

I'll give you a little time to figure out the difference :laugh:

Mac-7
10-23-2014, 08:52 PM
Everything is going to hell under Obama.

the mayor of NYC scheduled a press conference to advise the public about the newest Ebola patient in America.

but before the mayor could teach the microphone another normal Muslim decided to attack four city cops with an ax.

shresh.

our lazy golfer in chief is doing a great job.

hanger4
10-23-2014, 09:02 PM
I'll give you a little time to figure out the difference :laugh:

No time needed, I know the difference. You're a partisan hack. You seek to tear down the "other" side while ignoring and denying the lies and deceit of your own. I seek the truth.

Professor Peabody
10-23-2014, 10:38 PM
Yea Gotta watch the Video ... :loser: Fox News is so Enlightening and Thought Provoking :biglaugh:

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) says Ron Klain is "off to a bad start" in his new role as the president's Ebola response coordinator, and that the U.S. Surgeon General should be the one leading the effort. But what Chaffetz doesn't seem to realize is that there hasn't been a surgeon general for more than a year.

“Why not have the surgeon general head this up?" Chaffetz asked in a Wednesday appearance on Fox News. "I think that’s a very legitimate question. At least you have somebody who has a medical background whose been confirmed by the United States Senate.”

“It begs the question, what does the surgeon general do?" he added. "Why aren’t we empowering that person?”

more... :biglaugh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/23/jason-chaffetz-surgeon-general_n_6036544.html

No one would miss any of Obama Cabinet lackeys, so what's your point.

MrJimmyDale
10-23-2014, 10:47 PM
He warns me of crap everyday...........
Who is putting all of those labels on my prepping supplies?

lynn
10-24-2014, 10:54 AM
By not appointing a surgeon general to be the voice of Ebola information, they view it as not being held accountable for the information if they appoint a lawyer to be the voice.