PDA

View Full Version : Is Sarah Palin Deliberately Trying to Take Down Romney?

MMC
08-12-2011, 12:20 PM
What do you think.....is Sarah Palin trying to take Romney down now? She has Started her bus tour when Romeny was in New Hampshire. Plus now Romney came up with an excuse to drop out of all the Straw Polls.....yet he did this with Iowa and then Palin now decides to show up in Iowa. Of Course dropping a line or two about Romney. Thoughts?

Conley
08-12-2011, 12:26 PM
What do you think.....is Sarah Palin trying to take Romney down now? She has Started her bus tour when Romeny was in New Hampshire. Plus now Romney came up with an excuse to drop out of all the Straw Polls.....yet he did this with Iowa and then Palin now decides to show up in Iowa. Of Course dropping a line or two about Romney. Thoughts?

I don't understand why Romney would drop out of the straw polls? Is he afraid of something? I don't know of any personal history between Palin and Romney but I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. Why would Palin go after him?

MMC
08-12-2011, 12:32 PM

I don't understand why Romney would drop out of the straw polls? Is he afraid of something? I don't know of any personal history between Palin and Romney but I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. Why would Palin go after him?

Seems like she is.....Romney made some excuse that how he was in the straw-poll last time and that it was nice o meet people and establish a staff and all but that now he needs to be about those donors. His whole excuse makes no sense. Its like telling those voters.....hey nice to meet ya. But I aint got time for you. I think Romney just tanked himself.....despite looking for delegates. :-\

Conley
08-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Wow, that does not seem like a smart strategy at all. He's making himself appear elitist once again.

Perhaps Palin has something for Bachmann so she's trying to knock the front runner out. Then again it seems Romney is doing a fine job of that himself. Well, there was always a chance Bachmann would take Iowa given her history there...the plot thickens.

MMC
08-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Wow, that does not seem like a smart strategy at all. He's making himself appear elitist once again.

Perhaps Palin has something for Bachmann so she's trying to knock the front runner out. Then again it seems Romney is doing a fine job of that himself. Well, there was always a chance Bachmann would take Iowa given her history there...the plot thickens.

Yeah they think she will take him in Iowa but still he would finish second.....plus now they think Perry has entered to go after Romney and to knock out Palin. Some are saying Perry is being funded by Tea-Party likes as well. That he will take the reins away from Bachmann as he will immediately shoot to a Tier One Candidate. Then they said it's what he does with his first 15 days after announcing Saturday that he is in.