PDA

View Full Version : Muslim self esteem plummets when US rocket explodes during launch

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:16 AM
An unmanned rocket aimed at resupplying international space station exploded just after launch.

http://news.yahoo.com/orbital-sciences-unmanned-rocket-explodes-liftoff-virginia-001009212--finance.html

No comment yet from White House.

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 09:20 AM
It was a private rocket. Looks like the first stage blew up shortly after launch.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/oct/28/antares-rocket-explodes-nasa-launch-pad-orbital-science

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:23 AM
It was a private rocket. Looks like the first stage blew up shortly after launch.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/oct/28/antares-rocket-explodes-nasa-launch-pad-orbital-science

It was a privately built rocket for Obama and NASA - aka the Muslim Brotherhood space program.

del
10-29-2014, 09:25 AM
It was a privately built rocket for Obama and NASA - aka the Muslim Brotherhood space program.

you should seek professional help

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:26 AM
you should seek professional help

Did I write something you disagree with or are you just cantankerous by nature?

del
10-29-2014, 09:27 AM
Did I write something you disagree with or are you just cantankerous by nature?

i disagree with just about everything you write, but most of it makes me laugh

it's not your fault; i have the misfortune to be rational

Animal Mother
10-29-2014, 09:28 AM
He believes a group of people who thinks science ended in the middle ages run NASA?

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:29 AM
i disagree with just about everything you write, but most of it makes me laugh

it's not your fault; i have the misfortune to be rational

Ok, you are just cantankerous by nature.

Thanks for clearing that up.

del
10-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Ok, you are just cantankerous by nature.

Thanks for clearing that up.

no problem, pal

Common Sense
10-29-2014, 09:31 AM
Muslim self esteem plummets?

This thread is retarded.

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 09:32 AM

You are obviously confusing the International Space Station (ISS) launched in 1998 with the Islamic fundamentalist group ISIS.

It's not the first time you've shown such a lack of comprehension in world affairs and, unfortunately, I doubt it will be the last.

Are you a POE, Mac-7?

del
10-29-2014, 09:32 AM

This thread is retarded.

if you squeeze a grape, you get grape juice

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:34 AM
He believes a group of people who thinks science ended in the middle ages run NASA?

I am mocking Obama and his not scientific, not space related mission for NASA - ie raising Muslim self esteem.

Didnt the uber libs in the pro obama main stream media inform you about this one?

http://teapartyatperrysburg.blogspot.com/2010/07/nasa-chiefs-job-to-build-muslim-self.html

Common Sense
10-29-2014, 09:34 AM
if you squeeze a grape, you get grape juice

What if you squeeze an idiot?

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 09:35 AM

You get hot air.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:36 AM

This thread is retarded.

The level of ignorance among libs is astonishing.

i don't expect them to agree with me often.

but they should at least be informed about basic facts.

which many libs here obviously are not.

Animal Mother
10-29-2014, 09:36 AM
I am mocking Obama and his not scientific, not space related mission for NASA - ie raiding Muslim self esteem.

Didnt the uber libs in the pro obama main stream media inform you about this one?

http://teapartyatperrysburg.blogspot.com/2010/07/nasa-chiefs-job-to-build-muslim-self.html

No, most of everything you read today is a lie so why bother? It's better to just make your own news in life.

Common Sense
10-29-2014, 09:38 AM
The level of ignorance among libs is astonishing.

i don't expect them to agree with me often.

but they should at least be informed about basic facts.

which many libs here obviously are not.

That's rich coming from you.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:41 AM
No, most of everything you read today is a lie so why bother? It's better to just make your own news in life.

You think the story about OBAMA, NASA and raising Muslim pride is a lie?

you really have the blinders on tight.

del
10-29-2014, 09:41 AM

you get this thread

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 09:42 AM
.....they should at least be informed about basic facts.....

All idiots should be informed of basic facts.

Example: ISS ≠ ISIS

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:43 AM
That's rich coming from you.

you, animal mother and the other libs here are the ones who never heard the NASA story I am referencing.

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 09:47 AM
you, animal mother and the other libs here are the ones who never heard the NASA story I am referencing.

I'm sure they have. It's only that they are sane enough to comprehend the entire meaning. Not just cherry pick at it.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2010/aug/01/michael-sullivan/michael-sullivan-says-nasa-administrator-said-main/
Bob Jacobs, NASA's assistant administrator for public affairs, …said that Bolden was speaking of priorities when it came to ‘outreach’ and not about NASA's primary missions of ‘science, aeronautics and space exploration.’ He said the ‘core mission’ is exploration and that it was unfortunate Bolden's comments are now being viewed through a ‘partisan prism.’"

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:48 AM
All idiots should be informed of basic facts.

Example: ISS ≠ ISIS

you really should change the channel sometimes and get some of the news Obama does not want you to hear.

del
10-29-2014, 09:50 AM
:rofl:

Common Sense
10-29-2014, 09:52 AM
I'm sure they have. It's only that they are sane enough to comprehend the entire meaning. Not just cherry pick at it.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2010/aug/01/michael-sullivan/michael-sullivan-says-nasa-administrator-said-main/
Bob Jacobs, NASA's assistant administrator for public affairs, …said that Bolden was speaking of priorities when it came to ‘outreach’ and not about NASA's primary missions of ‘science, aeronautics and space exploration.’ He said the ‘core mission’ is exploration and that it was unfortunate Bolden's comments are now being viewed through a ‘partisan prism.’"

Shhh...that's logic and rationality. He's not familiar with those concepts.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:52 AM

Do you believe bolden's own words or political spin offered by the by the cleanup crew?

obviously you are easily fooled by spin when it comes from your fuhrer.

del
10-29-2014, 09:53 AM
fuhrer

you should put out an album

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 09:53 AM
you really should change the channel sometimes and get some of the news Obama does not want you to hear.
Scroll up. Get a grip.

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 09:54 AM
Do you believe bolden's own words or political spin offered by the by the cleanup crew?

obviously you are easily fooled by spin when it comes from your fuhrer.Thanks for admitting you are a POE. I knew it!

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:55 AM
fuhrer

you should put out an album

If obama can confuse you that easily you really should make it official and salute him as your fuhrer.

del
10-29-2014, 09:56 AM
If obama can confuse you that easily you really should make it official and salute him as your fuhrer.

is that what you do?

Common Sense
10-29-2014, 09:57 AM
It's like watching a caricature of a stereotype in action.

Can anyone take this guy seriously?

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:58 AM
It's like watching a caricature of a stereotype in action.

Can anyone take this guy seriously?

You would have to be a lot more intelligent to appreciate what I'm saying to you.

del
10-29-2014, 10:00 AM
You would have to be a lot more intelligent to appreciate what I'm saying to you.

oh, don't think you're not appreciated

Common Sense
10-29-2014, 10:00 AM

Do you ever wonder why you're consistently mocked by both the right and left here?

You're delusional.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 10:02 AM
oh, don't think you're not appreciated

Again, the only argument the Obama apologists have is to attack the Obama critics.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 10:04 AM
Do you ever wonder why you're consistently mocked by both the right and left here?

You're delusional.

The libs (you or GI Joe for instance) have no logical arguments and take it personal when I pull them outside their comfort zone.

Common Sense
10-29-2014, 10:05 AM
The libs (you or GI Joe for instance) have no logical arguments and take it personal when I pull them outside their comfort zone.

You're a legend in your own mind...

But you do crack me up so please, carry on.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 10:06 AM
You're a legend in your own mind...

But you do crack me up so please, carry on.

You are the one so thin on logic that you have to rely on personal insults.

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 10:06 AM

You're delusional.Or a POE.

He's over the top and posting everything the Left regularly (and falsely) accuses the Right of doing.

Animal Mother
10-29-2014, 10:07 AM
No you give him too much credit. He's just a dumb shit.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 10:10 AM
No you give him too much credit. He's just a dumb $#@!.

Everyone to the right of Stalin is a dumb shit to you.

Animal Mother
10-29-2014, 10:12 AM
Everyone to the right of Stalin is a dumb shit to you.

I'm a small government conservative numbnuts. See how stupid you are?

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 10:17 AM
No you give him too much credit. He's just a dumb $#@!.

Possible. Decades ago I read a detective story, I forget if it was Sherlock Holmes or Encyclopedia Brown, where a kidnapper wrote a ransom note using very poor grammar and several misspellings. The detective noticed that, despite the attempt to make the note look amateurish and the kidnapper uneducated, the punctuation was flawless thus revealing there was a more intelligent mind behind the note.

While Mac-7 is over-the-top with his accusations, name-calling and topics, his posts are generally well ordered and well punctuated. IMO, either he's educated, but as nutty as Ted Kaczynski or he's a POE.

I'm think he's a POE since the vast majority of his posts are to offend all those who lean right, but offer ammunition for all of those on the Left. He could simply be a troll, but trolls just seek to start fights. Mac's posts have a purpose behind them, hence why I think he's a Left-Winger seeking to push more toward the Left by presenting an offensive and annoying version of a Right-Winger.

Everyone to the right of Stalin is a dumb $#@! to you.QED

nathanbforrest45
10-29-2014, 10:17 AM

This thread is retarded.

I was kind of wondering what this had to do with Muslims myself.

Animal Mother
10-29-2014, 10:20 AM
Possible. Decades ago I read a detective story, I forget if it was Sherlock Holmes or Encyclopedia Brown, where a kidnapper wrote a ransom note using very poor grammar and several misspellings. The detective noticed that, despite the attempt to make the note look amateurish and the kidnapper uneducated, the punctuation was flawless thus revealing there was a more intelligent mind behind the note.

While Mac-7 is over-the-top with his accusations, name-calling and topics, his posts are generally well ordered and well punctuated. IMO, either he's educated, but as nutty as Ted Kaczynski or he's a POE.

I'm think he's a POE since the vast majority of his posts are to offend all those who lean right, but offer ammunition for all of those on the Left. He could simply be a troll, but trolls just seek to start fights. Mac's posts have a purpose behind them, hence why I think he's a Left-Winger seeking to push more toward the Left by presenting an offensive and annoying version of a Right-Winger.

QED

This forum has like 12 posters on it. The only people of interest on here already know who and what they are and so do TPTB. If he's not a dumb shit then he's a liberal kid because he's certainly not important enough to be bought and paid for by Uncle Sam.

He'd have to actually have skills or something.

nathanbforrest45
10-29-2014, 10:26 AM
You are the one so thin on logic that you have to rely on personal insults.

Look, normally we are on the same side here and I am certainly no fan of Democrats in general and Obama in particular but I fail to see the point of your OP. The rocket was privately built and the company was a vendor and not an arm of the government (my company once arranged the movement of 10 truckloads of government equipment, does that make me part of the government?).

I think you are not a stupid person but you are stubborn. You recognize this was a stupid premise but you don't want to let it go.

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 10:33 AM
This forum has like 12 posters on it. The only people of interest on here already know who and what they are and so do TPTB. If he's not a dumb $#@! then he's a liberal kid because he's certainly not important enough to be bought and paid for by Uncle Sam.

He'd have to actually have skills or something.LOL. True about skills.

I have noticed that some posters often post the same garbage, almost verbatim, on several forums.

While I agree he isn't working for Uncle Sam, it wouldn't surprise me if the DNC (and RNC for that matter) had interns follow a script and post POE-ser crap all over the political forums.

If I was running a political party or propaganda machine, that's exactly what I'd do. :)

Captain Obvious
10-29-2014, 10:58 AM
Look, normally we are on the same side here and I am certainly no fan of Democrats in general and Obama in particular but I fail to see the point of your OP. The rocket was privately built and the company was a vendor and not an arm of the government (my company once arranged the movement of 10 truckloads of government equipment, does that make me part of the government?).

I think you are not a stupid person but you are stubborn. You recognize this was a stupid premise but you don't want to let it go.

Nathan - you are capable of rationalization.

I'm impressed.

PolWatch
10-29-2014, 11:06 AM
Max & Animal are libs?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5-FvNPGISjI/TUTmjrDjN4I/AAAAAAAAAPo/Opcvqwam97E/s1600/images.jpg

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 11:08 AM
Max & Animal are libs?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5-FvNPGISjI/TUTmjrDjN4I/AAAAAAAAAPo/Opcvqwam97E/s1600/images.jpg

Only as defined by those so far Right they can be considered legally insane....or POE's seeking to drive people away from the far Right.

Ethereal
10-29-2014, 11:13 AM
Mac is an embarrassment to conservatives, but maybe that is the point?

Casper
10-29-2014, 11:15 AM
An unmanned rocket aimed at resupplying international space station exploded just after launch.

http://news.yahoo.com/orbital-sciences-unmanned-rocket-explodes-liftoff-virginia-001009212--finance.html

No comment yet from White House.
Still trying to figure out why it has anything to do with Muslims or the Whitehouse for that matter. Care to explain further or is it a mystery only you grasp and will not share?

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 11:17 AM
That's why, after reading several days of his posts, I think he is a POE. Probably low-paid cubicite or non-paid intern for the DNC. Let's hope he doesn't have to blow Bill. :)

Captain Obvious
10-29-2014, 11:18 AM

One of the reasons I left the GOP was being embarrassed being associated with the kind of nonsense Mac and other bucket carriers display.

Since then I've been questioning the motives of those who still call themselves republicans.

Polecat
10-29-2014, 12:05 PM
Still trying to figure out why it has anything to do with Muslims or the Whitehouse for that matter. Care to explain further or is it a mystery only you grasp and will not share?

An obscure video of a NASA PR employee saying Obama asked him to make an outreach to the Muslim world. I had to check myself. I thought maybe LSD was involved at first.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 12:12 PM
I'm a small government conservative

So am I.

but I suspect you lean to the left on something that don't and that brings out the personal anger in you.

probably one of the so islam issues.

in any case taking offense at my mocking of Obama on this thread is out of character for a real conservative.

Captain Obvious
10-29-2014, 12:12 PM
An obscure video of a NASA PR employee saying Obama asked him to make an outreach to the Muslim world. I had to check myself. I thought maybe LSD was involved at first.

This is/was old news, it was announced a year or two ago when they retired the shuttle fleet.

Then nothing was ever heard about it seemingly.

Common Sense
10-29-2014, 12:14 PM
So am I.

but I suspect you lean to the left on something that don't and that brings out the personal anger in you.

probably one of the so islam issues.

in any case taking offense at my mocking of Obama on this thread is out of character for a real conservative.

They're all laughing at you because of your idiotic posts. It's even come to the point that many of them think you're a liberal mocking far right conservatives. How does that make you feel?

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 12:17 PM

Bolden is the head of NASA who was personally appointed by your fuhrer, Obama.

He is only obscure to libs like you who have a limited input of news sources.

Captain Obvious
10-29-2014, 12:17 PM
They're all laughing at you because of your idiotic posts. It's even come to the point that many of them think you're a liberal mocking far right conservatives. How does that make you feel?

Bingo.

We have/had a couple of these types here, I guess every forum has them.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 12:20 PM

Im not sure who "they" are.

the lib nitwits on this thread may call themselves conservatives or libertarians or independents.

but they are basically just the usual 3% malcontents who despise republicans, and the Tea Party who are the true conservatives in America.

Polecat
10-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Im not sure who "they" are.

the lib nitwits on this thread may call themselves conservatives or libertarians or independents.

but they are basically just the usual 3% malcontents who despise republicans, and the Tea Party who are the true conservatives in America.

You are not doing the Tea Party any favors with your inane rhetoric. I think you know that too. So do we.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 12:30 PM

If you really missed the story back in 2009 or have since forgotten I will explain again.

obama appoints bolden to head NASA.

bolden is caught on video saying that one of the primary missions given to him by Obama is to raise the self esteem of Muslims.

hence the mocking headline of this thread.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 12:31 PM
You are not doing the Tea Party any favors with your inane rhetoric. I think you know that too. So do we.

You mean I'm not winning over yellow stripe wackos like you?

oh well.

nathanbforrest45
10-29-2014, 12:40 PM
That's why, after reading several days of his posts, I think he is a POE. Probably low-paid cubicite or non-paid intern for the DNC. Let's hope he doesn't have to blow Bill. :)

Or Hillary for that matter

del
10-29-2014, 12:42 PM

fulfilled

Mister D
10-29-2014, 01:06 PM
Bingo.

At least one.

nathanbforrest45
10-29-2014, 02:12 PM
Bingo.

Yes we do and it think is rather captain obvious who that might be

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 03:14 PM

I think he's working against the Tea Party and the RNC in general.

Besides Mac, who thinks there is a link between the crash of a contract privately-built cargo rocket and the meme about NASA becoming a tool of ISIS or some other radical Muslim group which has Obama as its leader?

"Bolden created a firestorm after telling Al Jazeera last month that President (Barack) Obama told him before he took the job that he wanted him to do three things: inspire children to learn math and science, expand international relationships and ‘perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering.’"

Mister D
10-29-2014, 03:20 PM
I had Libhater in mind, actually.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 08:34 PM
I think he's working against the Tea Party and the RNC in general.

Besides Mac, who thinks there is a link between the crash of a contract privately-built cargo rocket and the meme about NASA becoming a tool of ISIS or some other radical Muslim group which has Obama as its leader?

"Bolden created a firestorm after telling Al Jazeera last month that President (Barack) Obama told him before he took the job that he wanted him to do three things: inspire children to learn math and science, expand international relationships and ‘perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering.’"

Obama committed NASA to restoring Muslim pride.

maybe that has something to do with his childhood.

but the question now is why are you so protective of Obama and Muslim pride?

that's odd territory for anyone except a confirmed Obama apologist.

Safety
10-29-2014, 08:58 PM
If you really missed the story back in 2009 or have since forgotten I will explain again.

obama appoints bolden to head NASA.

bolden is caught on video saying that one of the primary missions given to him by Obama is to raise the self esteem of Muslims.

hence the mocking headline of this thread.

Put the shovel down and stop digging, this is getting embarrassing.

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Put the shovel down and stop digging, this is getting embarrassing.

Every obama worshiping zombie should be embarrassed by the fuhrer, not just you and dem politicians up for reelection.

Chris
10-29-2014, 09:02 PM

Read where it was Russian made and changes to meet US regulations were blamed.

Chris
10-29-2014, 09:03 PM
I had Libhater in mind, actually.

Touch of ravi too.

Mister D
10-29-2014, 09:11 PM
Touch of ravi too.

You think so? Ravi just seemed like a goofy southern progressive. If that was an act she should get an Oscar.

Captain Obvious
10-29-2014, 09:14 PM
southern progressive

Oxymoron?

Safety
10-29-2014, 09:15 PM
Every obama worshiping zombie should be embarrassed by the fuhrer, not just you and dem politicians up for reelection.

LoL, Mac why aren't you calling him the full name like you did over at PF?

You have confirmed that with the black fuhrer?

Since Obama claims that HE is primarily responsive for catching Osama maybe we could get Pakistan to release Afridi and give them Der Black Fuhrer instead.

Well, at least Der Black Fuhrer tried.

So what if he lost $250 million tax dollars?

In lib land it's the thought that counts.

I would have to or the black fuhrer could have me erased from the planet with a domestic drone strike.

Or maybe he would just arrest me and throw me in a gulag.

Mister D
10-29-2014, 09:16 PM
Oxymoron?

Just moron. We're talking about people like Ravi and that queer Davocrat .

Mac-7
10-29-2014, 09:21 PM
LoL, Mac why aren't you calling him the full name like you did over at PF?

I do whenever Obama plays the race card, which he often does.

libs hate to be reminded that Obama is black - unless they do the reminding.

Chris
10-29-2014, 09:23 PM
You think so? Ravi just seemed like a goofy southern progressive. If that was an act she should get an Oscar.

A few things said reminded. Otherwise, yea, a libhater plant.

Safety
10-29-2014, 09:23 PM
I do whenever Obama plays the race card, which he often does.

libs hate to be reminded that Obama is black - unless they do the reminding.

:bullshit:

Max Rockatansky
10-29-2014, 09:28 PM
Obama committed NASA to restoring Muslim pride.

maybe that has something to do with his childhood.

but the question now is why are you so protective of Obama and Muslim pride?

that's odd territory for anyone except a confirmed Obama apologist.

That's not what was said and your POE-ser comments are now just weird. Good luck this November, but you LWLs are about to get your ass kicked.

Mac-7
10-30-2014, 01:46 AM
That's not what was said and your POE-ser comments are now just weird. Good luck this November, but you LWLs are about to get your ass kicked.

You think I'm a lib?

thats odd.

you are the one carrying water for lib causes like protecting the reputation of Obama and Muslim pride.

its funny how that is so important to you.

Mac-7
10-30-2014, 02:52 AM

The headline was written to mock Obama for something one of his appointees said.

The link from NASA and the failed rocket to Obama and Muslims exists.

I'm disappointed that you choose to march with the libs on this topic.

they are sensitive to every slight of their hero and I can understand why they would fight back.

but you...

Max Rockatansky
10-30-2014, 06:11 AM
You think I'm a lib?...
Yes. I think you are a POE. It's possible you could just be either insane or a wannabe ITG, but POE seems more reasonable to me for previously mentioned reasons.

Mac-7
10-30-2014, 06:24 AM
Yes. I think you are a POE. It's possible you could just be either insane or a wannabe ITG, but POE seems more reasonable to me for previously mentioned reasons.

Itg, poe?

i don't know what you are trying to say but I can tell who you are trying to protect - Obama and the Muslims.

Who would have guessed that GI Joe is an Obama zombie?

Max Rockatansky
10-30-2014, 06:34 AM
Itg, poe?
You're the one running around acting like Glenn Beck on meth so if there is a ITG, it would be you. For the reasons posted previously, I think it's an act because you are a POE.

i don't know what you are trying to say but I can tell who you are trying to protect - Obama and the Muslims.

Who would have guessed that GI Joe is an Obama zombie?QED

Mac-7
10-30-2014, 06:54 AM
You're the one running around acting like Glenn Beck on meth so if there is a ITG, it would be you. For the reasons posted previously, I think it's an act because you are a POE.

QED

Max, your attempted insults do nothing if you don't explain what the terms mean.

otherwise you are just pissing in the wind.

that said, you mentioned meth, but I'm guessing you are the one who wants to legalize drugs because it sure isn't me.

Common Sense
10-30-2014, 08:08 AM
Mac 7 self esteem plummets when thread explodes during launch (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/34019-Muslim-self-esteem-plummets-when-US-rocket-explodes-during-launch/page10)

Mac-7
10-30-2014, 10:05 AM
Mac 7 self esteem plummets when thread explodes during launch (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/34019-Muslim-self-esteem-plummets-when-US-rocket-explodes-during-launch/page10)

Nice try, but my self esteem is doing fine.

Because I think for myself rather than being part of the group-think that takes place around here.

del
10-30-2014, 10:06 AM

Because I think for myself rather than being part of the group-think that takes place around here.

lol

Mac-7
10-30-2014, 10:10 AM
lol

Lol back at you.

del
10-30-2014, 10:11 AM
Lol back at you.

good example of how you think for yourself

Mac-7
10-30-2014, 10:16 AM
good example of how you think for yourself

I don't need to stretch my brain when arguing with libs like you.

del
10-30-2014, 10:18 AM

so you post while sitting?

Captain Obvious
10-30-2014, 10:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y12_cVX2exw

Captain Obvious
10-30-2014, 10:20 AM
so you post while sitting?

You misspelled pee

silvereyes
10-30-2014, 10:27 AM

No you dont. You like to pop off and rant and rave.

silvereyes
10-30-2014, 10:28 AM
Kinda hard to stretch stone.

Chris
10-30-2014, 10:30 AM
Kinda hard to stretch stone.

Easy to stretch silly putty.

Mac-7
10-30-2014, 10:32 AM
No you dont. You like to pop off and rant and rave.

I just impart common sense to your side.

silvereyes
10-30-2014, 10:32 AM
Easy to stretch silly putty.

True dat. Mac is sorta silly but can he pick up a colored comic strip? :)

silvereyes
10-30-2014, 10:33 AM
I just impart common sense to your side.

LOL. Common sense is far, far out of your reach.

Mac-7
10-30-2014, 10:35 AM
LOL. Common sense is far, far out of your reach.

How would you know?

you never post anything except personal insults.