I usually get the

Hey marine, looking good marine, woof woof woof

But then I'm awesome like that.:cool2:

PolWatch
10-30-2014, 10:02 AM
I usually get the

I would expect your awesomeness to be recognized anywhere you go...glad to know I was correct! :rollseyes:

Chris
10-30-2014, 10:07 AM
The high fiver was creepy. :P

Ransom
10-30-2014, 10:25 AM
I usually get the

What do you get when you're not in a gay bar?

Captain Obvious
10-30-2014, 10:30 AM
What do you get when you're not in a gay bar?

Probably laid

Blackrook
10-31-2014, 07:50 PM
The people who made this video are insane. White males are the only people who it's legal to discriminate against. In universities, kids are taught to hate white males. The Democratic party gets votes by churning up hatred against white males. Ask Cigar if you don't believe me. He's seen the playbook.

Cigar
10-31-2014, 07:54 PM
The people who made this video are insane. White males are the only people who it's legal to discriminate against. In universities, kids are taught to hate white males. The Democratic party gets votes by churning up hatred against white males. Ask @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) if you don't believe me. He's seen the playbook.

http://tribaltheocrat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/KillWhiteyDemotMed.jpg (http://tribaltheocrat.com/2013/08/what-is-kinism/)

Blackrook
10-31-2014, 08:57 PM
Black people cause most of their own problems. Look at what's happening in Ferguson. They are going to run everyone out of business with their rioting and looting. When it's all over, they will notice that all the businesses in their neighborhood are gone, and will never come back. They will blame anyone but themselves that they have no place to shop or buy food.

Cigar
10-31-2014, 09:00 PM
Well you knew it wouldn't take long ... :laugh:

Blackrook
10-31-2014, 09:02 PM
You know what I'm saying is true. The problem with the Democrats is they have given black people the attitude that the world owes them a living. Now, there's no way to convince them otherwise.

Safety
10-31-2014, 10:04 PM
You know what I'm saying is true. The problem with the Democrats is they have given black people the attitude that the world owes them a living. Now, there's no way to convince them otherwise.

Basically you're saying the democrats made them uppity....can't have uppity blacks now can we?

Common
10-31-2014, 10:06 PM
The people who made this video are insane. White males are the only people who it's legal to discriminate against. In universities, kids are taught to hate white males. The Democratic party gets votes by churning up hatred against white males. Ask @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) if you don't believe me. He's seen the playbook.

College kids are taught to hate white males ? lol, I hate to break this to you but most of the kids in college are white.

Blackrook
10-31-2014, 10:08 PM
Basically you're saying the democrats made them uppity....can't have uppity blacks now can we?
Those are your words, not mine.

What the Democrats are doing is stirring up black people to hate whites and using that hatred to get votes. They used to do the same thing before the Civil Rights laws, only they stirred up white hatred against blacks to get votes.

The Democrats have always been evil. If history was taught honestly in our schools, every American would know that.

Safety
10-31-2014, 10:09 PM
Those are your words, not mine.

What the Democrats are doing is stirring up black people to hate whites and using that hatred to get votes. They used to do the same thing before the Civil Rights laws, only they stirred up white hatred against blacks to get votes.

The Democrats have always been evil. If history was taught honestly in our schools, every American would know that.

LoL, it must suck to live in the wrong era, the 50's are calling....

Blackrook
10-31-2014, 10:12 PM
LoL, it must suck to live in the wrong era, the 50's are calling....
I wouldn't have voted Democrat in the 1950's and I won't vote for them now. They have always been the party that divides Americans and pits them against each other. They are a destructive force in America, and totally evil. If you doubt that, ask a dead fetus.

Redrose
10-31-2014, 10:13 PM

That's true in my family. My Black SIL has one bad attitude. He teaches the kids to hate "Whitey" and rebel against any authority. On his blog he passes himself off as a financial advisor, which is funny, since he only works sporadically as a waiter. He gets fired a lot. He tells people they should not work, they should stay home, get welfare for as long as you can, be home with the kids, then if you must go to work when they are no longer dependents, then get disability. He told me in '08 after the election, "it's my time now, my president is Black". This is true not a joke.

Safety
10-31-2014, 10:14 PM
I wouldn't have voted Democrat in the 1950's and I won't vote for them now. They have always been the party that divides Americans and pits them against each other. They are a destructive force in America, and totally evil. If you doubt that, ask a dead fetus.

If you claim to be able to talk to a dead fetus, then you have more problems than I first thought. In fact...have a good night.... <slowly backs out of the conversation>

Safety
10-31-2014, 10:18 PM
That's true in my family. My Black SIL has one bad attitude. He teaches the kids to hate "Whitey" and rebel against any authority. On his blog he passes himself off as a financial advisor, which is funny, since he only works sporadically as a waiter. He gets fired a lot. He tells people they should not work, they should stay home, get welfare for as long as you can, be home with the kids, then if you must go to work when they are no longer dependents, then get disability. He told me in '08 after the election, "it's my time now, my president is Black". This is true not a joke.

That's twice you've invoked your SIL to my recollection, and I'm sorry you have to experience a "black" in your family that doesn't live up to your expectations. I kinda understand where you are coming from, my folks used to own a ford and it got a flat tire once, so they only drive chevys now.

Blackrook
10-31-2014, 10:48 PM
It is not a racial thing. I've met blacks from other countries and they are perfectly normal people. American blacks are taught by their parents and teachers to hate white people, and to demand government provide them with free room and board. This is all the evil doing of the Democrat party, and it's done to get votes and power. Every person who votes for Democrats is part of the evil that is destroying black people.

silvereyes
10-31-2014, 10:50 PM
Lol. Naughty naughty safety.

Safety
10-31-2014, 10:55 PM
Lol. Naughty naughty safety.

I know, I know. Sometimes my "don't give a fuck" bucket gets full and I have to empty it. I should probably just stay in the "hole".

silvereyes
10-31-2014, 10:57 PM
*don't do it silver.. .don't do it. Must behave*