PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Thread: Zac Bagans buys Indiana Portal to Hell

Codename Section
10-31-2014, 08:36 AM
I followed this when it was happening because most mainstream news refuses to cover the supernatural but this Indiana house not only made national news but news in the UK. Police, hospital employees, social services--all of them wrote in actual reports that they saw paranormal things, including the kids walking up walls.

www.insideedition.com/headlines/7712-mother-details-haunted-house-horrors

http://www.christianpost.com/news/indiana-house-portal-to-hell-officer-says-after-years-of-demonic-activity-and-possession-113475/

Department of Children's Services and nurses at the hospital saw the kids walk up walls and levitate

Finally, things came to a head. The younger children, seemingly upset with Onyeukwu's assessment, began yelling and cursing him in demonic voices. DCS staff wrote that the 7-year-old was "lifted and thrown into the wall with nobody touching him."

Medical personnel took the boys to Methodist Hospital, where they later awoke with no recollection of the incident. However, when DCS family case manager Valerie Washington interviewed the 7-year-old, he growled at her, bared his teeth, and his eyes rolled back in his head. He then began strangling his older brother and had to be pried off by several adults.

During a later interview, Washington again tried to speak with the 7-year-old, who began growling and told his brother, "It's time to die. I will kill you."

The 9-year-old then had a "weird grin" on his face and walked backward up a wall to the ceiling, did a flip, and landed on his feet, according to Washington's official DCS report.

"He walked up the wall, flipped over her and stood there. There's no way he could've done that," nurse Willie Lee Walker told the Star. "We didn't know what was going on. That was crazy. I was like, 'Everybody gotta go.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547224/EXCLUSIVE-A-portal-hell-Police-chief-priest-examined-possessed-children-haunted-Indiana-home-official-reports-saying-no-hoax.html

The police who went in the house were convinced, too:

Gary Indiana Police Captain Charles Austin, 62, was there the day the footage seen here was recorded. He entered a skeptic and left convinced that he had just witnessed a ‘portal to hell.’

Speaking to MailOnline he said: ‘Everyone of us who was there that day in the basement and who saw what we saw, went through what we went through after…we all think the same, we all call it the same. That bit of dirt is a portal to hell.

He said: ‘I was skeptical. I was leading the pack through the house. We walked in and the first thing we see is in the living room there’s a candle burning and a bible and a little altar with a crucifix – same in every room in the house. There was a drawing on the refrigerator done by one of the boys that was Jesus on the cross but behind him there looked like demonic figures.’

The further into the house he investigated the less comfortable he felt. Things just seemed ‘odd'.

He said: ‘Underneath the stairs was dirt and a candle. I was trying to figure out what was going on there because the rest of the basement was cement.

‘I took pictures of the candles and crucifix under the stairs on the dirt.’

Those pictures, taken on his iPhone, subsequently disappeared he said, and the phone which he used that day never behaved the same again.

'But when I went back to my car the drivers seat was just moving backwards and forwards by itself. Backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards'
- Captain Austin

But before those images disappeared, he said, he saw that they contained figures he had not seen before; figures he said were not there before, standing around him and beneath the stairs.

According to Capt. Austin: ‘The officer behind me took pictures of me standing in front of him and in his pictures he saw lots of figures too.’

With the practiced narration of an experienced witness, he continued: ‘I said, “Enough of this garbage.” On leaving the property I went to a gas station and made a phone call.

‘I had my police radio, my squad car dash AM/FM radio, my police cell and my iPhone. I was looking at the pictures I had taken on my iPhone when I made this call and all of a sudden this growling voice came from my AM/FM radio.

‘It said, “YOU OUTTA HERE” Then a lot of garbled other stuff and static.’
After that, according to Capt. Austin, every other officer present that day had problems with their radios, phones and house alarms.

Most alarming for Capt. Austin was an incident he had two weeks later when he was, he said bluntly, ‘attacked.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547224/EXCLUSIVE-A-portal-hell-Police-chief-priest-examined-possessed-children-haunted-Indiana-home-official-reports-saying-no-hoax.html#ixzz3HjGs9GTp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline) | DailyMail on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail)

And now Zac Bagans of Ghost Adventures is buying the house

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549316/Whod-live-house-like-TV-ghost-presenter-buys-portal-hell-house-possessed-demons-35-000.html

I can't believe it was even $35,000 who would buy it?
momsapplepie Peter1469 Green Arrow Alyosha Redrose

would you guys go in? not sure I would, tbh

Animal Mother
10-31-2014, 08:42 AM
Must be demons. Can't be anything else.

Codename Section
10-31-2014, 08:44 AM
Have you been there? Do you exclude entirely the possibility of the supernatural? Not sure that's real science to have a closed mind.

Common Sense
10-31-2014, 08:49 AM
Anything is possible...but a person's recollection of events doesn't really prove anything for me.

If you believe the place is haunted enough you can induce psychosomatic responses. Particularly in children.

There is a lot of anecdotal evidence that something is going on. But with so much going on why is nothing documented?

Codename Section
10-31-2014, 08:52 AM
Anything is possible...but a person's recollection of events doesn't really prove anything for me.

If you believe the place is haunted enough you can induce psychosomatic responses. Particularly in children.

There is a lot of anecdotal evidence that something is going on. But with so much going on why is nothing documented?
Common Sense

it is documented. Child Services documented in their actual reports that the kids walked up the wall, the hospital nurse wrote in her report the kid levitated, the police department got on film oil dripping from the walls, photos, and several of them wrote in their reports that they heard voices and were shoved.

This is one of the most documented paranormal cases in the US. I even outlined in the article (guess you didn't read) that all of this is in a report of some kind.

The 9-year-old then had a "weird grin" on his face and walked backward up a wall to the ceiling, did a flip, and landed on his feet, according to Washington's official DCS report.

Common Sense
10-31-2014, 08:56 AM
@Common Sense (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1085)

it is documented. Child Services documented in their actual reports that the kids walked up the wall, the hospital nurse wrote in her report the kid levitated, the police department got on film oil dripping from the walls, photos, and several of them wrote in their reports that they heard voices and were shoved.

This is one of the most documented paranormal cases in the US. I even outlined in the article (guess you didn't read) that all of this is in a report of some kind.

I read it (thanks). I mean documented with photos. I saw the photos in the link, but nothing supernatural.

Animal Mother
10-31-2014, 08:58 AM
Alright this is actually kinda interesting so yes I would go there.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/

Apparently there are 800 pages of official reports and documentation and this from an actual newspaper. Sure, I'd go see what's up. You get me wrong. I would love to see proof of the paranormal. It would make the world less boring.

Animal Mother
10-31-2014, 09:00 AM
I read it (thanks). I mean documented with photos. I saw the photos in the link, but nothing supernatural.

There are photos that were in the police report but what are photos today with photoshop? I am fine with photos, official reports from lots of people, that gives me something. You can have one or two hysterics, but government workers from the police to child services aren't usually looking for the paranormal and to have all of them saying the same thing is actually kinda cool.

I'm going to be open on this one. See Codename Section I'm not as bad as you think.

PolWatch
10-31-2014, 09:07 AM
<---major wuss, so I don't think I would want to live in the house. There are things that cannot be explained but its a good idea to respect them and stay away.

I worked in community mental health for appx 10 years in the late 60's-early 70's. I had to handle involuntary commitments (when they were legal). My job required I go to a local mental hospital, Searcy, in Mt Vernon, AL. Searcy was built in appx 1800 as an armory. Some of the original buildings had 20' ceilings. In the area that was designated for those committed as criminally insane, the day room was one such room with 20' ceilings. There was writing on the wall, just under the ceiling. The nurses could not explain it or read it (odd words, symbols). They said that every time the wall was painted, the writing would reappear (after the next full moon). There was nothing in the room that could be moved for someone to climb up on (everything was bolted down), there was never a time when patients were in the area unsupervised. There were no patients who could jump 20' while invisible (that we knew of). There was never any publicity about this because most thought the patients had some way of climbing the walls. The nurses didn't think that.

Codename Section
10-31-2014, 09:07 AM
I feel like you're just saying this to trap me. Animal Mother

Codename Section
10-31-2014, 09:10 AM
I saw a chair slide all the way across a floor once on a hot day with no breeze. Scared the shit out of me and got me started into all this.

GrassrootsConservative
10-31-2014, 09:28 AM
It all sounds like stuff either ripped directly from horror movies or taken from horror movies and modified a bit. And I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn this a money grab when someone tries to make a "based on a true story" horror movie out of it in a few years.

Animal Mother
10-31-2014, 09:29 AM
I feel like you're just saying this to trap me. @Animal Mother (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1166)

I'm completely serious. I read the Indystar article and I'd be open to the idea of investigating the place.

momsapplepie
10-31-2014, 10:32 AM
Should make for some good episodes on Ghost Hunters. Don't know that I would live there, but I would definitely visit and help investigate.

Codename Section
10-31-2014, 12:51 PM
I think there are demons there so I'm not sure I would go in. I'd hate to have them follow me home.

momsapplepie
10-31-2014, 12:59 PM
there are steps you take for self protection before you ever even go there.

Polecat
10-31-2014, 01:01 PM
there are steps you take for self protection before you ever even go there.

Yup, steps in the opposite direction.

Redrose
10-31-2014, 01:08 PM
I would go there to investigate, but I could not live there. It would be interesting, but if people were getting hurt, I'd be gone.

sachem
10-31-2014, 01:31 PM
Wouldn't catch me near the place.

PolWatch
10-31-2014, 01:55 PM
I'll wave at you from my chair, at my desk, in Alabama...(told ya I'm a wuss)

Polecat
10-31-2014, 02:06 PM
The way I see it its just another great reason to go way around Gary.

Codename Section
10-31-2014, 02:50 PM
I don't know that you can protect yourself fully from demons. All the priests interviewed for these things complain of sickness, headaches, cars not starting...

Green Arrow
10-31-2014, 03:16 PM
I'd go, but not without proper safeguards.

PolWatch
10-31-2014, 03:17 PM
I'd go, but not without proper safeguards.

what would be proper safeguards? (I'm serious, I know nothing on the subject)

Green Arrow
10-31-2014, 03:24 PM
what would be proper safeguards? (I'm serious, I know nothing on the subject)

Depends. If you're of the Christian sort, you'd want to carry a rosary, holy water, and keep repeating prayers and sacraments. A number of priests that investigate demons have attested to the efficacy of that approach.

Peter1469
10-31-2014, 03:26 PM
$35K? I could buy it. I would spend the night.
I followed this when it was happening because most mainstream news refuses to cover the supernatural but this Indiana house not only made national news but news in the UK. Police, hospital employees, social services--all of them wrote in actual reports that they saw paranormal things, including the kids walking up walls.

www.insideedition.com/headlines/7712-mother-details-haunted-house-horrors (http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/7712-mother-details-haunted-house-horrors)

http://www.christianpost.com/news/indiana-house-portal-to-hell-officer-says-after-years-of-demonic-activity-and-possession-113475/

Department of Children's Services and nurses at the hospital saw the kids walk up walls and levitate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547224/EXCLUSIVE-A-portal-hell-Police-chief-priest-examined-possessed-children-haunted-Indiana-home-official-reports-saying-no-hoax.html

The police who went in the house were convinced, too:

And now Zac Bagans of Ghost Adventures is buying the house

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549316/Whod-live-house-like-TV-ghost-presenter-buys-portal-hell-house-possessed-demons-35-000.html

I can't believe it was even $35,000 who would buy it?
@momsapplepie (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=889) @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868) @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) @Redrose (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1123)

would you guys go in? not sure I would, tbh

PolWatch
10-31-2014, 03:28 PM
ok..question #2...what if you are not a Catholic? (rosary & holy water)

Polecat
10-31-2014, 03:29 PM
Depends. If you're of the Christian sort, you'd want to carry a rosary, holy water, and keep repeating prayers and sacraments. A number of priests that investigate demons have attested to the efficacy of that approach.

That would be of the Catholic sort. Some Christians do not support talismans such as beads and holy water or the practice of chanting.

Green Arrow
10-31-2014, 03:30 PM
That would be of the Catholic sort. Some Christians do not support talismans such as beads and holy water or the practice of chanting.

Irrelevant, they are still effective if you believe in Jesus.

Polecat
10-31-2014, 03:31 PM

Do not tempt the LORD thy God. This means don't test God by jumping off a cliff to see if he will rescue you. It also means stay out of demon infested houses.

Polecat
10-31-2014, 03:31 PM
Irrelevant, they are still effective if you believe in Jesus.

Not at all so.

Green Arrow
10-31-2014, 03:33 PM

Any religious symbol or object will work, so long as your faith in the protection of that object is solid. I have gone demon watching with a Valknut talisman and a Mjolnir necklace pendant, and was protected. A wiccan wouldn't want to use a crucifix for the same reason a Catholic wouldn't want to use a Valknut.

Polecat
10-31-2014, 03:39 PM
Any religious symbol or object will work, so long as your faith in the protection of that object is solid. I have gone demon watching with a Valknut talisman and a Mjolnir necklace pendant, and was protected. A wiccan wouldn't want to use a crucifix for the same reason a Catholic wouldn't want to use a Valknut.

Christians and Jews alike are forbidden to use magic of any sort. This is what got the Jews kicked out of the promised land. It is one of the Ten Commandments. Symbols & objects are the tools of idolatry so advising a Christian to put stock in their power is the same as telling an alcoholic that one drink won't hurt.

Green Arrow
10-31-2014, 04:22 PM
Christians and Jews alike are forbidden to use magic of any sort. This is what got the Jews kicked out of the promised land. It is one of the Ten Commandments. Symbols & objects are the tools of idolatry so advising a Christian to put stock in their power is the same as telling an alcoholic that one drink won't hurt.

Both Christians and Jews still have symbols and rituals. It's not magic, it's god.

Polecat
10-31-2014, 04:44 PM
Both Christians and Jews still have symbols and rituals. It's not magic, it's god.

According to the Bible it is still idolatry. And it is offensive to God. Just because some people do it does not sanctify it. Don't take my word for it. Read the scriptures yourself.

Green Arrow
10-31-2014, 05:41 PM
According to the Bible it is still idolatry. And it is offensive to God. Just because some people do it does not sanctify it. Don't take my word for it. Read the scriptures yourself.

It's not "some" people, it's pretty much all Christians and all Jews. Find me a church that doesn't have crosses plastered all over it.

The scriptures are very specific that you are not to make idols to other gods. It says nothing at all about creating religious symbols for the Judeo-Christian god, and in fact, several times in the scriptures your god mandates the construction of such religious symbols.

Matty
10-31-2014, 05:46 PM
It's not "some" people, it's pretty much all Christians and all Jews. Find me a church that doesn't have crosses plastered all over it.

The scriptures are very specific that you are not to make idols to other gods. It says nothing at all about creating religious symbols for the Judeo-Christian god, and in fact, several times in the scriptures your god mandates the construction of such religious symbols.

Christians use the cross because they are followers of Christ who was crucified. Jews demanded, the Romans carried out the deed.

Polecat
10-31-2014, 06:07 PM

When the Temple was standing in Jerusalem the children of Israel followed the Mosaic Law (or were supposed to) and did use "devices" such as the Urim and Thummin. But the Temple is no more and such practices outside the Temple are not allowed. Christian theology based on the gospel makes no reference anywhere to using symbols or icons. These practices were introduced latter on by the early church to appeal to the pagans. Biblical Christianity does not instruct that temples, sanctuaries, altars, or any other contrivances be made and used in the practice of Christianity. These things are referred to as stumbling stones.

silvereyes
11-01-2014, 01:51 AM
Oh hell no.

Peter1469
11-15-2014, 12:59 AM
Update (http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2014/11/zak-bagans-stops-production-of-demon-house-documentary-2478950.html): Zak Bagans stopped production to get the house exorcised. The house was too unsafe to film in.

“One of my production crew quit on the spot when we heard what the girl was doing when she was possessed. It was then I made the decision that the home was unsafe and called the priest to exorcise the house. The exorcism was unsuccessful, and things continued. For the safety of crew we halted production, and it’s been months since then. We plan to resume in December,” Bagans told TMZ last week.

Bagans purchased the house on January 29 and paid only $35,000 for the home. He started production for “The Demon House” back in April but had to temporarily shut down production in the summer due to unsafe conditions. Production will resume in December.