PDA

View Full Version : N.Y. Democrats bully reluctant voters: We’ll be ‘reviewing voting records’

Professor Peabody
11-02-2014, 12:49 PM
N.Y. Democrats bully reluctant voters: We’ll be ‘reviewing voting records’

By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Friday, October 31, 2014

The New York State Democratic Committee issued a thinly veiled warning to fellow party members, saying bluntly that those who don’t vote in Tuesday’s elections will be outed.

“Who you vote for is your secret,” the committee said in a letter to voters, the New York Post reported. “But whether or not you vote is public record. We will be reviewing voting records … to determine whether you joined your neighbors who voted in 2014.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/31/ny-democrats-bully-reluctant-voters-well-be-review/

WOW! Is this what Democrats do to their own voting block? Has the party been hijacked by that far left wing a faction? They have to us fear and intimidation to coerce their voters into voting for their crappy candidates? Is it New York or New North Korea? I can only hope the good folks are reviled by such totalitarian tactics and fight back by voting for third party or independent candidates on the ballot. Like the "Committee" said....“Who you vote for is your secret,”, “But whether or not you vote is public record. We will be reviewing voting records … to determine whether you joined your neighbors who voted in 2014.” They NEED to get a big fat middle finger for what they've done.

Ve have vay's of making you vote Herr Voter.

Cigar
11-02-2014, 02:12 PM
WOW! Is this what Democrats do to their own voting block? Has the party been hijacked by that far left wing a faction? They have to us fear and intimidation to coerce their voters into voting for their crappy candidates? Is it New York or New North Korea? I can only hope the good folks are reviled by such totalitarian tactics and fight back by voting for third party or independent candidates on the ballot. Like the "Committee" said....“Who you vote for is your secret,”, “But whether or not you vote is public record. We will be reviewing voting records … to determine whether you joined your neighbors who voted in 2014.” They NEED to get a big fat middle finger for what they've done.

Ve have vay's of making you vote Herr Voter.

... and Now The Truth

GOP says Obama plans to send my voting record to neighbors, then sends voting record to neighbors (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/01/1340929/-GOP-says-Obama-plans-to-send-my-voting-record-to-neighbors-then-sends-voting-record-to-neighbors)
You can't make up some of the stuff that crawls into North Carolina mailboxes these days. Today's mailer from the North Carolina Republican Party is, well, in a class unto itself.

The header on this mailing says "Your Voting Record is Public Information!"

Then, this ominous note: "The News and Observer reported last week that Barack Obama and Harry Reid's operation plans to publish and share your voting records with your neighbors after this election."

That's big news right there. Raleigh has a newspaper? But I digress.

The mailing continues...

"The Republican Party wanted to make you aware of this, so Reid and Obama don't have the chance to embarrass you for staying home on election day."
And then... at the very bottom... is the (unintentional?) punchline. Wait for it....

...there's a list with my wife's name at the top and a note that she didn't vote in 2010, but did in 2012.
Then, it lists the names of 4 of my neighbors, with notes showing whether they voted in 2010 and 2012.
Let me say that again. They have the very voting record they say the scary and threatening president is going to send to my neighbors, and they're sending it to my neighbors.

So either they think we won't notice they're doing the very thing they're accusing Dems of planning, or their was a debilitating gas leak during a marketing meeting at GOP headquarters.

I was able to search the archive of that Raleigh newspaper I just found out about. No gas leak. They just think Republicans are stupid.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/01/1340929/-GOP-says-Obama-plans-to-send-my-voting-record-to-neighbors-then-sends-voting-record-to-neighbors?detail=email

Peter1469
11-02-2014, 02:29 PM
The dems tend to be thuggish when they are losing. :smiley:

Professor Peabody
11-02-2014, 03:54 PM
... and Now The Truth

GOP says Obama plans to send my voting record to neighbors, then sends voting record to neighbors (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/01/1340929/-GOP-says-Obama-plans-to-send-my-voting-record-to-neighbors-then-sends-voting-record-to-neighbors)

You can't make up some of the stuff that crawls into North Carolina mailboxes these days. Today's mailer from the North Carolina Republican Party is, well, in a class unto itself.

The header on this mailing says "Your Voting Record is Public Information!"

Then, this ominous note: "The News and Observer reported last week that Barack Obama and Harry Reid's operation plans to publish and share your voting records with your neighbors after this election."

That's big news right there. Raleigh has a newspaper? But I digress.

The mailing continues...

"The Republican Party wanted to make you aware of this, so Reid and Obama don't have the chance to embarrass you for staying home on election day."
And then... at the very bottom... is the (unintentional?) punchline. Wait for it....

...there's a list with my wife's name at the top and a note that she didn't vote in 2010, but did in 2012.
Then, it lists the names of 4 of my neighbors, with notes showing whether they voted in 2010 and 2012.
Let me say that again. They have the very voting record they say the scary and threatening president is going to send to my neighbors, and they're sending it to my neighbors.

So either they think we won't notice they're doing the very thing they're accusing Dems of planning, or their was a debilitating gas leak during a marketing meeting at GOP headquarters.

I was able to search the archive of that Raleigh newspaper I just found out about. No gas leak. They just think Republicans are stupid.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/01/1340929/-GOP-says-Obama-plans-to-send-my-voting-record-to-neighbors-then-sends-voting-record-to-neighbors?detail=email

The truth from the Daily KOS(SACKS)..........:smiley_ROFLMAO:

You realize New YORK is not North Carolina don't you?

del
11-02-2014, 04:05 PM
you realize the washington times is run by moonies, right?

PolWatch
11-02-2014, 04:10 PM

seriously? we have a community of those in my area...they came in the 70's and bought up a large portion of a small fishing village (Bayou la Batre) and a shipyard. Very low key since then...

Professor Peabody
11-02-2014, 04:19 PM

You realize the Washington Times is on the White House Press corp don't you?

The Xl
11-02-2014, 05:56 PM
I am scare

Cigar
11-02-2014, 07:32 PM
I say it's Time for The Democrats to start playing the Game the way Republicans intended it to be played :laugh:

Professor Peabody
11-03-2014, 11:11 AM
I say it's Time for The Democrats to start playing the Game the way Republicans intended it to be played :laugh:

I doubt they'll stop cheating by stuffing the ballot boxes without a national voter ID law that includes ALL forms of voting not just in person.