PDA

View Full Version : Teen's Disappearancee Linked to 3 Generations of Incest

Arya
11-03-2014, 12:58 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/11/01/Alabama-Incest-Ring-Unravels-After-Teens-Disappearance

(http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/11/01/Alabama-Incest-Ring-Unravels-After-Teens-Disappearance)A teen's mysterious disappearance helped prompt the deciphering of an alleged sex ring, involving numerous family members in the back woods of Alabama. 19-year-old Brittney Wood is thought to have been with Donnie Holland -- her uncle, who was being investigated for disturbing sex crimes -- in May 2012, the night Holland died from a gunshot in his car. Wood has not been seen since, and many questions remain surrounding rampant incest in her family, which is being described by investigators as "the largest sex ring ever uncovered in Alabama."

This has went on for 3 generations, and the Police was not aware. How awful and sad for the missing girl that was never found.

PolWatch
11-03-2014, 01:03 PM
I've been waiting for this to hit national news. #1...its not the 'backwoods of Alabama'...its Baldwin county...one of the most $$$ areas in the area...it used to be THE retirement spot for New York doctors until others found it. It was rural, farmland (30 years ago), but since people discovered Gulf Shores & Orange Beach...its little Miami.

The whole family should be shot with dull, rusty bullets (to make it hurt worse)...imho

ps - that would include the welfare people who had been called earlier & found nothing to investigate

Green Arrow
11-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Alabama? I shall attempt to contain my shock...

(Sorry, PolWatch :tongue:)

PolWatch
11-03-2014, 05:02 PM
that's ok GA...I reckon most folks are thinking that...but I can assure you, the home folks are not amused with this bunch. In fact, I have heard the family has been hiding because of fear of the neighbors...not saying that is a good thing, it just is. A nice jail cell is the safest place for these folks...until it isn't.

sachem
11-03-2014, 05:27 PM
What a bunch of sick fucks.

Calypso Jones
11-03-2014, 05:43 PM
From the photos these are not your typical backwoods, inbred, toothless, Alabama white trash. They're simply nouveau riche Alabama carpetbaggin' white trash.

PolWatch
11-03-2014, 05:46 PM
thank you for that generous opinon of those hard-core Republican voters in the great state of Alabama. you can thank Barry Goldwater for getting them on YOUR side.

Common
11-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Ive seen alot of this kind of sickness but nothing on this level. I dont have the words to describe them

Animal Mother
11-06-2014, 07:44 AM
Sex rings are all around the nation. Some in DC. Anytime someone tries to expose them, the expose gets shelved and/or people go missing. Rich people make that happen. It's not a backwoods thing.

You'd be surprised the fucked up shit your beautiful people are involved in that only their bodyguards and "servants" know about. If you did you wouldn't sleep well at night and you'd hug your children more.

That's right, I'm not myself today. Fuck off.

Peter1469
11-06-2014, 07:45 AM
sick people

Common
11-06-2014, 09:50 PM
Im never surprised anymore ive been desensitized, theres no limits to what people will do to other people.

Common
11-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Sex rings are all around the nation. Some in DC. Anytime someone tries to expose them, the expose gets shelved and/or people go missing. Rich people make that happen. It's not a backwoods thing.

You'd be surprised the $#@!ed up $#@! your beautiful people are involved in that only their bodyguards and "servants" know about. If you did you wouldn't sleep well at night and you'd hug your children more.

That's right, I'm not myself today. $#@! off.

There are sex trafficers that rotate girls as young as 12 between Atlantic city to vegas to la and various other spots. Its nothing new been going on for decades. Bust one another starts

Redrose
11-06-2014, 10:08 PM
When I started working in the court system in Florida, I was amazed how much incest was going on...for generations. In some families where you would never expect it.

I learned that incest is found in every state, even in that elite, liberal bastion, New York. It's uneducated people, who live by emotion more than intellect. I worked with a woman from Hazard, Ky whose daddy "broke her in". She was fine with it.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 10:11 PM
When I started working in the court system in Florida, I was amazed how much incest was going on...for generations. In some families where you would never expect it.

I learned that incest is found in every state, even in that elite, liberal bastion, New York. It's uneducated people, who live by emotion more than intellect. I worked with a woman from Hazard, Ky whose daddy "broke her in". She was fine with it.

makes me sick to my stomach...

Common
11-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Theres no limit to the depravity that humans are capable of. Fortunately most americans dont have to come in contact with it on a regular basis. Police do and it changes your psyche after awhile.
On another forum someone posted a phone video of cops standing around a body of a young woman stabbed dozens of times, some of the cops were laughing everyone was appalled talking about what scum and heartless dogs the police where.

I didnt bother posting that the laughter was stress control, they laugh to get through it. Ive done it many times. You cant unsee what youve seen, you have to find ways to control seeing the most unnatural atrocities. Just like combat vets. You have to protect yourself from overload.