11-03-2014, 08:33 PM
http://i.snag.gy/D60Re.jpg

Cigar
11-03-2014, 09:00 PM
Hummm

Chris
11-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Hummm

No, you wouldn't get it, you're a donkephant partisan.

Mac-7
11-04-2014, 12:18 AM
No, you wouldn't get it, you're a donkephant partisan.

This is coming from someone who does not vote.

most libertarians have a rather childish expectation that they are supposed to get 100% of what they want and to hell with everyone else.

thats why they are the 3% party.

donttread
11-04-2014, 04:11 AM
http://i.snag.gy/D60Re.jpg

They simply cannot fathom that we see the "two major problems" as the same and think any vote taken away from the Donkephant is a good vote.
Mostly because that one time 10 years ago when they started to grow a set and thought about voting third party the MSM told them that would be a
"wasted vote" and like good little sheep they believed that

Common
11-04-2014, 04:24 AM

most libertarians have a rather childish expectation that they are supposed to get 100% of what they want and to hell with everyone else.

Lets not forget their Standard Bearer and his forefather Ron and Rand Paul are both guess what REPUBLIFONTS, roflmao. Know what I seriously laugh when people taunt Rand Paul, everything about him sucks. Hes a liar, hes the flipfloppingest opportunist in politics. He switchs positions every time he makes an appearance somewhere. FactCheck has given him more pants on fire than anyone else, and people more intelligent than cant see through him. AMAZING.

Mac-7
11-04-2014, 04:28 AM
They simply cannot fathom that we see the "two major problems" as the same and think any vote taken away from the Donkephant is a good vote.
Mostly because that one time 10 years ago when they started to grow a set and thought about voting third party the MSM told them that would be a
"wasted vote" and like good little sheep they believed that

The two major parties are similar in some respects and very different in other ways.

Both are susceptible to corruption.

but that is a function of being in power.

if libertarians ever gain power they will fall prey to the Washington curse also.

but for now the practical choice is the repubs or the dems.

and between the two repubs stand for less government than the dems.

decedent
11-04-2014, 04:31 AM
Libertarians are just confused. They all become Republicans once they realize how the world works.

Common
11-04-2014, 04:37 AM
Libertarians are the worst of both worlds to me. Their social policies are absurd and their fiscal policies are right of attila the hun.

Ron Paul who I did respect because he took a position and stuck with it through thick and think and never flipflopped his Son is garbage.

Ron Paul was asked directly at one of the Potus debates if he would legalize marihuana he said yes. They asked would you be for legalizing all illegal drugs and his QUOTE answer was. Sure, why not. To me thats not only idiotic its a dangerous position.

We want to legalize bath salts?? and have face eaters running around and guys it takes 11 40 caliber jacketed hollow points to stop. We want meth and crack that eats your soul legal ? He proved to me with that one statement that Libertarians are nuts and would never get my vote.

Chris
11-04-2014, 08:45 AM

My choosing not to participate in the sham says nothing about my having political opinions. Your arguments, as usual, are weak and shallow.

This indicates to me you have no clue whatsoever what libertarianism is.

As a libertarian, in general, all I want is liberty, for me, for you, for others. I don't like you invent things like gays are evil and demand the state impose your personal views on and control them.

So you see libertarianism is the opposite of what you imagine. You need to think outside your partisan donkephant box to understand.

thats why they are the 3% party

So you're confused about the difference between libertarian and Libertarian too. Hopeless.

Chris
11-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Lets not forget their Standard Bearer and his forefather Ron and Rand Paul are both guess what REPUBLIFONTS, roflmao. Know what I seriously laugh when people taunt Rand Paul, everything about him sucks. Hes a liar, hes the flipfloppingest opportunist in politics. He switchs positions every time he makes an appearance somewhere. FactCheck has given him more pants on fire than anyone else, and people more intelligent than cant see through him. AMAZING.

You and mac make quite the pair.

Common
11-04-2014, 08:48 AM
You and mac make quite the pair.

Tissue?

Chris
11-04-2014, 08:49 AM
The two major parties are similar in some respects and very different in other ways.

Both are susceptible to corruption.

but that is a function of being in power.

if libertarians ever gain power they will fall prey to the Washington curse also.

but for now the practical choice is the repubs or the dems.

and between the two repubs stand for less government than the dems.

It amazes me how you take the axiom that power corrupts not as condemnation of power but as justification for it as if you're saying oh well that's the way it is so I accept, no promote, no exalt in the corruption of politics.

Chris
11-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Tissue?

I was laughing, common.

Chris
11-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Libertarians are the worst of both worlds to me. Their social policies are absurd and their fiscal policies are right of attila the hun.

Ron Paul who I did respect because he took a position and stuck with it through thick and think and never flipflopped his Son is garbage.

Ron Paul was asked directly at one of the Potus debates if he would legalize marihuana he said yes. They asked would you be for legalizing all illegal drugs and his QUOTE answer was. Sure, why not. To me thats not only idiotic its a dangerous position.

We want to legalize bath salts?? and have face eaters running around and guys it takes 11 40 caliber jacketed hollow points to stop. We want meth and crack that eats your soul legal ? He proved to me with that one statement that Libertarians are nuts and would never get my vote.

You obviously, like mac, have no clue what libertarianism is. And like mac you're good at just making up strawmen to attack. Hardly worth comment.

Mac-7
11-04-2014, 09:05 AM
It amazes me how you take the axiom that power corrupts not as condemnation of power but as justification for it as if you're saying oh well that's the way it is so I accept, no promote, no exalt in the corruption of politics.

You assume a lot.

nowhere did I say that corruption is ok.

but it would happen to any of the libs that you would vote for - if you voted which you don't - just as quickly as repubs when they get to Washington.

in my opinion the shelf life of a true republican conservative in Washington is about 12 years.

After that they usually "go native" pretty fast.

decedent
11-11-2014, 09:19 AM
Libertarian hippies keep demanding smaller government and lower taxes -- and rights for pot and butt sex. Us true American Republicans need to squash them before they destroy everything we've worked to build. People need to be controlled or they'll become hipsters.

Peter1469
11-11-2014, 09:32 AM
You are why the GOP is dying.

Say no to tyrants on the left and the right.

Libertarian hippies keep demanding smaller government and lower taxes -- and rights for pot and butt sex. Us true American Republicans need to squash them before they destroy everything we've worked to build. People need to be controlled or they'll become hipsters.

decedent
11-11-2014, 09:38 AM
You are why the GOP is dying.

Say no to tyrants on the left and the right.

You are why the GOP has to shut down the government. There's too many people acting out of line.

Alyosha
11-11-2014, 09:42 AM

No, we want a principled, constrained government that works for us if we are to have government at all.

It's those pesky morals and principles...so easy to give up when you're angry.

Green Arrow
11-11-2014, 09:43 AM

It amazes me that people like yourself can so rudely attack and insult people you know nothing about, for no other reason than the political label they choose to apply to themselves. Even more incredulous is how folks like you then turn around and whine about the people you just insulted not agreeing with and supporting you and your causes.

Peter1469
11-11-2014, 09:51 AM
You are why the GOP has to shut down the government. There's too many people acting out of line.

Translation please.