PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina poll workers offering ballots to ineligible impostor – TWENTY TIMES

Professor Peabody
11-03-2014, 11:21 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Undercover video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots to ineligible impostor – TWENTY TIMES – putting voter ID battle on the front burner By David Martosko, Us Political Editor for MailOnline Published: 09:41 EST, 3 November 2014 | Updated: 17:01 EST, 3 November 2014 North Carolina election officials repeatedly offered ballots last week to an impostor who arrived at polling places with the names and addresses of 'inactive' voters who hadn't participated in elections for many years. No fraudulent votes were actually cast: It was the latest undercover video sting from conservative activist James O'Keefe, whose filmmaking résumé reads like a target list of liberal causes. Now O'Keefe has strolled into more than 20 voting precincts in Raleigh, Durham and Greensboro, N.C., proffering the names of people who seldom vote in order to test the integrity of the election process. It seems to have failed on a massive scale. 'I just sign this and then I can vote?' he asked one poll worker. 'Yep,' came the reply. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2818443/James-O-Keefe-s-video-shows-North-Carolina-poll-workers-offering-ballots.html Those poll workers should be doing 5 to 10 in the nearest North Carolina Prison. Maybe we are focusing too much on the voters that shouldn't vote rather than the election workers that are there to make sure they shouldn't. Maybe we need some new laws that slam the poll workers and those working for the voter registrar's offices if they don't follow the law exactly. I think a minimum mandatory 5 years in jail, no plea bargain, no probation, no parole for any poll worker or voter registrar office worker that fails to do their job in a manner that would allow anyone to vote that shouldn't. Such penalties would put the big chill on any wrong doing, especially mandatory penalties. The lib judges would have NO latitude in reducing sentences. They wonder why voter turn out is low? Why should folks vote if they know their legitimate vote can be cancelled out by some dipstick voting 5 or 6 times.

del
11-04-2014, 12:44 AM
james o'keefe

:rofl:

Mac-7
11-04-2014, 12:48 AM
james o'keefe

:rofl:

A fine man and thorn in the side of libs.