PDA

View Full Version : We need to work harder

coolwalker
05-23-2012, 02:20 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/news/ap/politics/2012/May/02/obama_enjoys_overwhelming_hispanic_support.html

This is discouraging, but not the end of the road. They make up 9% of the total vote, but a percentage one way or the other could hurt, or help.

Goldie Locks
05-23-2012, 02:32 PM
They appear to be sticking with Obama despite his record-setting deportation of illegal immigrants.

More cooking of the books??? Oh that's right, they're leaving because of the Ubama economy. Who writes this shit?
If Ubama has deported more, it's only because when Ubama came into office, they came pouring across the border and there was now twice as many here as under Bushy.

I'm sure some of the Catholics don't like a lot of his policies and what happens if Romney chooses Rubio???

Calypso Jones
05-23-2012, 02:37 PM
well we'll see. I'm not holding a lot of hope for Romney at this point. He better play for keeps and not act like that old fuddy duddy mcCain.

Calypso Jones
05-23-2012, 02:48 PM
well well. So hispanics are staying with Obama. HA.

check the name.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/23/florida-man-to-plead-guilty-after-threatening-to-put-a-bullet-through-obamas-head/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Goldie Locks
05-23-2012, 03:54 PM
well well. So hispanics are staying with Obama. HA.

check the name.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/23/florida-man-to-plead-guilty-after-threatening-to-put-a-bullet-through-obamas-head/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+(The+Raw+Story)

LOL...sounds like Hispanic, Jewish, Muslim.

MMC
05-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Well in speaking to some of the Hispanics round here in Chicago. He might be able to garner support from La Raza. But he sure doesn't seem to have to many fans in this area. No support with the Puerto Ricans we have talked to.

Also I work for the Newspaper Industry. Which we handle NW Indiana. This would include Gary Indiana.....home of US Steel City. The City of Gary is predominately Black. With their First Female Black Mayor. Even tho the Dems will vote for him. There are quite a many blacks that won't be. Many use to have those yard signs Vote Obama. I have seen so many thrown into the trash it is unbelievable. Some of the same people who were all excited about him and his message first time round. Now they all talk shit about him. I mean this is like an everyday deal of someone always ragging on him.

Trinnity
05-23-2012, 07:50 PM
I think Obama's support is a house of cards. Sticking with that. We'll see.

coolwalker
05-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Well in speaking to some of the Hispanics round here in Chicago. He might be able to garner support from La Raza. But he sure doesn't seem to have to many fans in this area. No support with the Puerto Ricans we have talked to.

Also I work for the Newspaper Industry. Which we handle NW Indiana. This would include Gary Indiana.....home of US Steel City. The City of Gary is predominately Black. With their First Female Black Mayor. Even tho the Dems will vote for him. There are quite a many blacks that won't be. Many use to have those yard signs Vote Obama. I have seen so many thrown into the trash it is unbelievable. Some of the same people who were all excited about him and his message first time round. Now they all talk shit about him. I mean this is like an everyday deal of someone always ragging on him.

This is great news...and coupled with that we have a conservative (you) in the heart of Americas most corrupt regime to keep us informed. Gotta' love it!

Trinnity
05-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Most polls aren't accurate; they poll registered voters cuz it's faster and cheaper. I look to Rasmussen. Scott polls likely voters. And even his only tell half the story. I say the undecided will go in the majority for Romney because they're already disgruntled with Obama or they wouldn't be undecided.

His support is hollow. Former "fans" will stay home. I still think he WILL lose.