http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P5wHX9TMSKA

momsapplepie
11-04-2014, 03:56 PM
LOL! a little manic today?

Cigar
11-04-2014, 03:58 PM
LOL! a little manic today?

Try watching the Video before sticking your Foot in your Mouth :laugh:

Then if you're capable, try debating what will Republicans Do with Power.

Blackrook
11-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Republicans may not be able to do as much as we want them too, but they can put a stop to Obama's radical appointments to the federal bench.

Felid_Fem
11-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Republicans may not be able to do as much as we want them too, but they can put a stop to Obama's radical appointments to the federal bench.

Eh....they can. And they could. But the really big question remains....

will they?

Cigar
11-04-2014, 04:08 PM

They've already obstructed for 6 years, but thanks for your honesty. :thumbsup:

I agree ... this is all The GOP will do for the next 2 years.

BTW ... since you don't want the President to Govern, is it ok if we play some Golf? :laugh:

Mac-7
11-04-2014, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P5wHX9TMSKA

This guy is a leftwing nutcase.

Polecat
11-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Frankly I don't care what they might do. As long as the democrats get kicked to the curb they have done enough.

Cigar
11-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Frankly I don't care what they might do. As long as the democrats get kicked to the curb they have done enough.

Didn't they do that in 2010?

Polecat
11-04-2014, 04:23 PM

So many democrats. So little shoe leather.

Common
11-04-2014, 04:32 PM
I want to know where chris is and why he isnt complaining about this mindless thread :)

nathanbforrest45
11-04-2014, 04:38 PM
This guy is a leftwing nutcase.

This is nothing more than an opinion piece.

PolWatch
11-04-2014, 04:46 PM

pole, do you really think it will make any difference at all? we are in year 14 of about the same drizzle outta Washington...the only diff I can see, is the number of fingers pointing at the other guy will now number more on the r side of the aisle. How will this help our nation? The president is gonna continue doing the same thing, the senate & congress are gonna continue doing the same thing...nuttin honey...

Redrose
11-04-2014, 04:51 PM

BTW ... since you don't want the President to Govern, is it ok if we play some Golf? :laugh:

You are wrong. THEY have not obstructed, HARRY REID has obstructed. How do you obstruct when you are not in power?

Reid has blocked and restricted and kept off the floor everything the GOP tried to do. He's poison to the American way of life.

The GOP needs to try to slow down the enormous debt piling up approaching 18 TRILLION. Stimulate the economy to get people working again in good paying jobs, not flipping burgers and crying for an increase in the min. wage and looking for subsides.

We need the pipeline, we need our borders protected, we need our rights protected, we need our economy healthy again, we need to reestablish ourseleves as the strongest country and respect and support our military.

Animal Mother
11-04-2014, 04:54 PM
I'm not even reading the OP because I know it's some picture or other piece of mindless Dem fear mongering bullshit. I'll tell everyone the truth of what Republicans will do with power.

The exact same thing as Democrats only different corps will get their dicks sucked.

/thread

PolWatch
11-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Rose, I agree with all that you list...but, do you really think that having a majority of repubs will accomplish these things? I don't. I seem to recall gwb had a majority some of the time but I don't remember any of those probs being addressed in a meaningful manner anymore than when dems had a majority. We are going to hear more speeches telling us why they can't do anything more...just like we have been hearing...imho

Bo-4
11-04-2014, 04:55 PM
THIS is why i view tonight's results (even if devastating) with optimism.

TeaTed and his Cabal-o-Clowns WILL step to the forefront and dominate their collective rented mules.

It's all good either way .. pop some corn!!

Bo-4
11-04-2014, 04:56 PM
I'm not even reading the OP because I know it's some picture or other piece of mindless Dem fear mongering bullshit. I'll tell everyone the truth of what Republicans will do with power.

The exact same thing as Democrats only different corps will get their dicks sucked.

/thread

Oh GREAT, let's respond to a post that we didn't even read.

Dude, seek help!

Alyosha
11-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Rose, I agree with all that you list...but, do you really think that having a majority of repubs will accomplish these things? I don't. I seem to recall gwb had a majority some of the time but I don't remember any of those probs being addressed in a meaningful manner anymore than when dems had a majority. We are going to hear more speeches telling us why they can't do anything more...just like we have been hearing...imho

Historically more got accomplished during Clinton's tenure when he lost the Congress because he had to work with them. It can be done, but I think we're all too far gone.

Our Congress is bought and sold except for maybe Rand, Bernie, Justin, Lee and a few others so I am not optimistic.

Alyosha
11-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Oh GREAT, let's respond to a post that we didn't even read.

Dude, seek help!

No, stick around. Cigar is famous for posting just a meme for his OP. It's a waste of time to enter his threads usually. If you want a liberal thread with teeth wait for Nic to post something or Polly.

I like Cigar because he's a regular and he's funny, but there is no getting around the fact that he's a partisan hack.

Chris
11-04-2014, 05:21 PM
No, stick around. Cigar is famous for posting just a meme for his OP. It's a waste of time to enter his threads usually. If you want a liberal thread with teeth wait for Nic to post something or Polly.

I like Cigar because he's a regular and he's funny, but there is no getting around the fact that he's a partisan hack.

Bo's different than cigar? See his bald spot thread. It's funny too, especially by the end.

Bo-4
11-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Bo's different than cigar? See his bald spot thread. It's funny too, especially by the end.

Ya thanks, we're still laughing at you. ;-)

Chris
11-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Ya thanks, we're still laughing at you. ;-)

Yea, guess you haven't looked at your thread in a while.

And who's we, bo, how many sock puppets are there?

Cigar
11-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Historically more got accomplished during Clinton's tenure when he lost the Congress because he had to work with them. It can be done, but I think we're all too far gone.

Our Congress is bought and sold except for maybe Rand, Bernie, Justin, Lee and a few others so I am not optimistic.

Well Dua ... it has to be a two way street ... find the same campaign against Clinton.

http://www.prunejuicemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Mitch-McConnell-on-Obama-1.jpg (http://exposingreligionblog.tumblr.com/post/34565609413)

Cigar
11-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Don't forget ...

https://thelastofthemillenniums.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/mcconnell-filibuster1.png?w=538 (https://thelastofthemillenniums.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/)

del
11-04-2014, 05:49 PM
the republicans will seek to prove their thesis that the government doesn't work.

basically, it's the party of i've got mine jack, fuck you.

Cigar
11-04-2014, 05:53 PM
the republicans will seek to prove their thesis that the government doesn't work.

basically, it's the party of i've got mine jack, $#@! you.

Sooner or later ... the Have-nots will come after the Have's ... and the numbers are lopsided :wink:

Redrose
11-04-2014, 05:56 PM

I agree with you that both parties seem useless but in the past we haven't seen this much FAR left damage done, so I'm hoping we can swing things back to the middle. I never had any problem with a Dem in power, to me there was little difference, but this administration, although labled "Democratic" is really not the Dems we were raised with. They have gone much too far to the radical left, shown too much intolerance for anything they don't agree with, and have taken PC crap to the level of insanity. It isn't that I NEED to have a republican in power, I just NEED to get these lefty loons out.

Cigar
11-04-2014, 05:59 PM
I agree with you that both parties seem useless but in the past we haven't seen this much FAR left damage done, so I'm hoping we can swing things back to the middle. I never had any problem with a Dem in power, to me there was little difference, but this administration, although labled "Democratic" is really not the Dems we were raised with. They have gone much too far to the radical left, shown too much intolerance for anything they don't agree with, and have taken PC crap to the level of insanity. It isn't that I NEED to have a republican in power, I just NEED to get these lefty loons out.

Only ONE (1) political party is Obstructing all forums of Governing

Matty
11-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Honey. Granny pol voted for them twice, she's proud and she'd do it all over again!

Matty
11-04-2014, 06:02 PM

You mis spelled dick Tat ing

Cigar
11-04-2014, 06:05 PM
You mis spelled dick Tat ing

Would you rather a Tee-Time :laugh:

PolWatch
11-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Honey. Granny pol voted for them twice, she's proud and she'd do it all over again!

yeap...show me sumthin better to vote for & I'll vote for 'em. At least I can say I voted for the winner....how 'bout you?

Matty
11-04-2014, 06:16 PM
yeap...show me sumthin better to vote for & I'll vote for 'em. At least I can say I voted for the winner....how 'bout you?
A turnip would be better. You voted for the ruination of the country and you think that's winning? Yep. A democrat through and through.

PolWatch
11-04-2014, 06:22 PM
since Alabama went for your buddy...what diff does it make? do you really think I'm that important?

Matty
11-04-2014, 06:23 PM
since Alabama went for your buddy...what diff does it make? do you really think I'm that important?

I know now what you believe in. That is what I know.

Matty
11-04-2014, 06:24 PM
You voted for the winner! Yippppeee Kay A.

PolWatch
11-04-2014, 06:29 PM
I know now what you believe in. That is what I know.

now? when did I ever say differently? I've told you why I voted for him...which you ignore. Blame YOUR party for what they ran....but that would require taking responsibility for YOUR choices. Its easier to blame others. in 2016 I think I'll write your name in...it will have as much influence on the outcome as my vote 2 years ago. Gotta admit, looking forward to what you will blame for the mess then....get yer running shoes out girl...you fixin to get yer first vote for president!

Professor Peabody
11-04-2014, 06:30 PM

Sure did .....................in the House. Now it's time to complete the job.

Matty
11-04-2014, 06:34 PM
now? when did I ever say differently? I've told you why I voted for him...which you ignore. Blame YOUR party for what they ran....but that would require taking responsibility for YOUR choices. Its easier to blame others. in 2016 I think I'll write your name in...it will have as much influence on the outcome as my vote 2 years ago. Gotta admit, looking forward to what you will blame for the mess then....get yer running shoes out girl...you fixin to get yer first vote for president!

No, I do not blame my party. Obamie showed you exactly what he was, who he was and what he stood for. You made an adult choice to go big government, mandated health care, big taxes. You did that. Not i. And you said you would do it again.

PolWatch
11-04-2014, 06:38 PM
and again, you ignore reality....let me see if I can explain it any easier....

IT MADE NOT ONE F*****G DIFFERENCE IN THE OUTCOME!

Matty
11-04-2014, 06:39 PM
and again, you ignore reality....let me see if I can explain it any easier....

IT MADE NOT ONE F*****G DIFFERENCE IN THE OUTCOME!

Bullshit! Now stop shouting.

Redrose
11-04-2014, 07:15 PM

YES, Harry Reid's party.

Redrose
11-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Sooner or later ... the Have-nots will come after the Have's ... and the numbers are lopsided :wink:

They've already done that, with Obama's blessing. The "haves" the middle class not the very wealthy, have been set upon by the "have nots" the welfare class, with more taxes, mandates, higher premiums and reduced benefits. The middle class, which I assume you belong to, is slowly dying. The death nell is tolling and you are happy about it. It is lopsided, very much so. We have more takers than givers now. You do the math, IT AIN'T GUNNA WORK! Obama's redistribution of wealth didn't mean we were all going to storm Trump's Mar a Lago and take all of his money and divvy it up, Obama's redistribution of wealth was to rape the middle class and give it to the lower class in the form of subsides. That was Obama's idea of CHANGE. You don't help people by constantly giving them stuff, you help them by giving them the ability to advance out of poverty. Obama has made living on the dole the objective. My idea of change is to give incentives to big business to start hiring again, lift the oppressive ACA mandates off of them, reduce welfare rolls, by enabling people to get decent jobs and enjoy the American dream legitimately. Protect our citizens from interlopers breaching our borders, stressing our resources. We have needy kids here, we don't need to import any.

nathanbforrest45
11-04-2014, 07:57 PM
THIS is why i view tonight's results (even if devastating) with optimism.

TeaTed and his Cabal-o-Clowns WILL step to the forefront and dominate their collective rented mules.

It's all good either way .. pop some corn!!

What is the purpose of posting in this fashion? Its absurd, asinine, and if you think it makes you seem intelligent you are sadly mistaken. It makes you look like a noob.

Professor Peabody
11-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Perdue is up over Nunn 62.1% - 36.3% in Georgia.

Tillis is on top of Hagan in North Carolina 51.4% to 44.9%.

E. Gillespie is up on Warner 53.7% to 43.8% in Virginia.

Professor Peabody
11-05-2014, 07:35 AM

Thanks Harry Reid!!!

Professor Peabody
11-05-2014, 07:41 AM

Hardly, they will load up Obama's desk with the hundreds of jobs bills Hapless Harry buried. Obama can veto them at his and Hillary's peril for 2016. Massive changes to Obama Care will be tacked on to the next Omnibus spending bill. We'll see if Obama has the nuggets to shut the Government down to stop it.

Captain Obvious
11-05-2014, 08:10 AM
How's that shit sandwich taste, lefties?

:biglaugh:

To address the OP topic, the GOP will probably fuck it up and get tossed out in 2 years. They aren't smart enough to govern by the will of the people, they govern to promote an establishment agenda.

Mac-7
11-05-2014, 08:13 AM
They aren't smart enough to govern by the will of the people, they govern to promote an establishment agenda.

Not the Tea Party.

They are anti establishment.

Chris
11-05-2014, 08:16 AM
How's that shit sandwich taste, lefties?

:biglaugh:

To address the OP topic, the GOP will probably fuck it up and get tossed out in 2 years. They aren't smart enough to govern by the will of the people, they govern to promote an establishment agenda.

Agree, but would define the will of the people to be governed less--more and more the people don't trust government--and the will of the GOP to govern more. Given that government generally fails at what it tries, and spends most of its time trying fox previous failures, only to create more, we can only expect more of the same, and the people will turn again to the other end of the donkephant. Endless loop.