PDA

View Full Version : LOL Obama asked for Bi-Partisan Meeting for Friday

texan
11-04-2014, 10:30 PM
Where was this 6 years ago as promised?

Ethereal
11-04-2014, 10:36 PM
This is a great chance for Republicans to revamp their image and earn some credibility with the American people at large. No doubt they will fall flat on their face and end up looking stupid and clueless.

Cigar
11-04-2014, 10:47 PM
That's Smart ... give them one last change then go All XO

Blackrook
11-04-2014, 11:00 PM
That's Smart ... give them one last change then go All XO
Obama has already made it clear that he plans to go it alone and grant anmesty to all those criminal illegal aliens.

del
11-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Obama has already made it clear that he plans to go it alone and grant anmesty to all those criminal illegal aliens.

he's sending them to your house

Cigar
11-04-2014, 11:04 PM

Nothing could make me happier than seeing The GOP Lock Arms in obstructing Immigration Reform.

The sooner the better. :wink:

Animal Mother
11-04-2014, 11:08 PM
We don't need immigration reform. We have an immigration process. What we need is enforcement reform or just say fuck it and keep going. I'm so sick of people say, wahhh wahhh let's make all these new assholes who did some creepin' citizens.

First, they just snuck in to a totalitarian state. That makes them dumb shits, not exactly job force material.

Second, they are smart enough to sneak in, get fucking jobs under the table, avoid federal income taxes for years, and aren't smart enough to realize they just fucking won the lottery. That makes them dumb shits, not exactly job force material.

Third, how come they never look like Jennifer Lopez and they always look like Mexican oompa loompas?

Cigar
11-04-2014, 11:14 PM
We don't need immigration reform. We have an immigration process. What we need is enforcement reform or just say $#@! it and keep going. I'm so sick of people say, wahhh wahhh let's make all these new $#@!s who did some creepin' citizens.

First, they just snuck in to a totalitarian state. That makes them dumb $#@!s, not exactly job force material.

Second, they are smart enough to sneak in, get $#@!ing jobs under the table, avoid federal income taxes for years, and aren't smart enough to realize they just $#@!ing won the lottery. That makes them dumb $#@!s, not exactly job force material.

Third, how come they never look like Jennifer Lopez and they always look like Mexican oompa loompas?

:thumbsup20: Please try to convince all your GOP Politicians to say that.

Ethereal
11-04-2014, 11:17 PM

Not everyone who disagrees with democrats is a republican. Maybe someday you will figure that out.

Animal Mother
11-04-2014, 11:19 PM

Yeh, I'll get right on that, chief.

GrassrootsConservative
11-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Not everyone who disagrees with democrats is a republican. Maybe someday you will figure that out.

Lmao doubt it.

Cigar
11-04-2014, 11:20 PM

Ok ... then tell ANYONE who is seeking to be President :grin:

Animal Mother
11-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Ok ... then tell ANYONE who is seeking to be President :grin:

Why? He'll just forget what he was going to do when elected after his first meeting with the folks at the Central Intelligence Agency.

Cigar
11-05-2014, 12:00 AM
Where was this 6 years ago as promised?

Where were you when The GOP said NO :laugh:

http://bestmoviesevernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/town-movie-2010-ben-affleck-best-movies-ever-title-poster.jpg (http://bestmoviesevernews.com/the-town-movie-2010-posters-trailers-clips-images/)

Calypso Jones
11-05-2014, 12:01 AM
I love how the dems use that term Bi-Partisan when they've had their asses handed to them.

momsapplepie
11-05-2014, 12:05 AM
what was that obumbles said? "I Won". Let's see how well that works on congress now.

Blackrook
11-05-2014, 01:09 AM
Obama is a Communist so losing an election will not deter him. He will continue his agenda of destroying this nation and all that's good about it.

Professor Peabody
11-05-2014, 01:31 AM
Nothing could make me happier than seeing The GOP Lock Arms in obstructing Immigration Reform.

The sooner the better. :wink:

Yea, amnesty helped the Democrats today didn't it.

Obama needs to beg Friday, on his knees begging.