PDA

View Full Version : Voters' verdict explodes Democratic myths

Blackrook
11-05-2014, 09:27 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/voters-verdict-explodes-democratic-myths/article/2555779

I find it particularly interesting that though women voted 7% more for Democrats, men voted 13% more for Republicans.

It would appear that Democrats have completely abandoned men as a constituency, especially white males. According to this article from liberal Slate, white men voted 64% for Republicans:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/11/05/midterms_2014_64_percent_of_white_men_voted_republ ican.html

This liberal article shows absolute hostility to white males, thereby reinforcing white males' suspicion that the Democrats are pitted against them.

Can Democrats win elections without white male voters? It seems that they are determined to find out. The author of the Slate article, rather than pull back on the anti-white male narrative, pushes it even more intently, blaming talk radio for Republicans' victories.

Mister D
11-05-2014, 09:30 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/voters-verdict-explodes-democratic-myths/article/2555779

I find it particularly interesting that though women voted 7% more for Democrats, men voted 13% more for Republicans.

It would appear that Democrats have completely abandoned men as a constituency, especially white males. According to this article from liberal Slate, white men voted 64% for Republicans:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/11/05/midterms_2014_64_percent_of_white_men_voted_republ ican.html

This liberal article shows absolute hostility to white males, thereby reinforcing white males' suspicion that the Democrats are pitted against them.

Can Democrats win elections without white male voters? It seems that they are determined to find out. The author of the Slate article, rather than pull back on the anti-white male narrative, pushes it even more intently, blaming talk radio for Republicans' victories.

Frankly, I don't understand why any white person (male or female) would vote for the Democrats. Voting is becoming increasingly racialized which I think is good.

Blackrook
11-05-2014, 09:35 PM
The thing is, Democrats know they've lost the white voter. That's why Obama is so determined to ship in millions and millions of non-white immigrants, to flood this country and make the white vote irrelevant.

Common
11-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Lol amazing, listen blackrock voters move back and forth, your trying to say white men will always vote republican.
White man voted in Carter, they hated him voted in reagan twice. Then they voted in clinton twice. Then they voted in bush twice, then they voted in obama twice.
Ive been doing this voting thing 46 yrs and the pendulum swings back and forth with wide swaths.
Its going to swing back again as soon as Obamas gone and the gop piss's the men off.

This election had nothing to do with the republican agenda and ideals it had to do with hatred for Obama.

Do you remember in 2008 the democrats sweeping and taking the house and Senate ? then losing it.

Animal Mother
11-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Blackrook, don't drink and post.

Cigar
11-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Frankly, I don't understand why any white person (male or female) would vote for the Democrats. Voting is becoming increasingly racialized which I think is good.

The List is Infinitely Long on what you don't Understand :laugh:

Animal Mother
11-05-2014, 10:43 PM
It's this shit which will enable Republicans to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Right now the Dems lost and don't realize why they lost. They lost because they forgot that gay is not the new steady job. People care about others after they care for their own. People want a thriving economy.

Keep up the social bullshit with anti gay, anti black, gloating about being in charge and you'll lose in 2016 because everyone hates that shit.

Be smart, put your head down, create jobs and you'll win.

Mac-7
11-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Blackrook, don't drink and post.

You bash blackrook but the article is written by a white lib woman.

in lib la la land when women and minorities vote against Repubs that's good but when white males vote their best interests that's bad.

Blackrook
11-06-2014, 12:31 AM
It's called bullying. They're trying to get me to quit because I'm effective on this forum, and that threatens them.

del
11-06-2014, 12:34 AM
It's called bullying. They're trying to get me to quit because I'm effective on this forum, and that threatens them.

very true

i'm quivering as i type this

Blackrook
11-06-2014, 12:43 AM
very true

i'm quivering as i type this
del, I have yet to see you contribute anything useful to this forum. I'm going to put you on ignore, because I know I won't miss anything worthwhile.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 12:45 AM

Libs are not flexible.

they have their beliefs and it makes them angry when they find individuals who do not think like they do.

del
11-06-2014, 12:47 AM
del, I have yet to see you contribute anything useful to this forum. I'm going to put you on ignore, because I know I won't miss anything worthwhile.

i'm heartbroken

won't you reconsider, for the children?