PDA

View Full Version : Canadian-Born Ted Cruz Cannot Run For President

TrueBlue
11-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Birther sheriff declares Canada-born Sen. Ted Cruz ineligible to run for president
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/birther-sheriff-declares-canada-born-sen-ted-cruz-ineligible-to-run-for-president/

“That is correct, I try to say that to a lot of people. Ted Cruz cannot run for president of the United States,” he said. “I like Ted, I’ve met him several times and he’s kind of a friend of mine, but he can’t run for president.”

================================================== =====================
No great loss really. Few would want Cruz, the goose, to run for president.

He has many negatives and even if he could legally run he would be bad for this country as America is not ready for his far-right Tea Party stance.

Blackrook
11-06-2014, 01:05 AM
TrueBlue, you are ignorant. Ted Cruz was an American citizen at birth so it makes no difference where he was born.

Redrose
11-06-2014, 01:15 AM
I am an American citizen by birth. I was born in England...to parents who were American citizens.

Cruz is an American citizen by birth. One parent was an American citizen.

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 01:23 AM
same as Obama. Cruz was born to parents, one being an American. sorry, but your assumption is incorrect. He is an American by birth.

TrueBlue
11-06-2014, 01:28 AM
TrueBlue, you are ignorant. Ted Cruz was an American citizen at birth so it makes no difference where he was born.
I'm afraid it is Your ignorance that's showing, Blackrook, and quite well I might add! If he was " ... an American citizen at birth ...", it would most certainly have to mean that he was actually born in the United States of America, which he was not. He was born in CANADA therefore, he is not a natural born Citizen. But try explaining that to those who have researched this matter and know what the Constitution allows for and doesn't.

ARTICLE 2., SECTION 1.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution shall be eligible to the Office of President;"

Now what part of a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN, emphasis mine, don't you understand?

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 01:32 AM
What part of born to an American citizen do you not understand? McCain was born in Panama, and he was adjudicated to be an American citizen. His parents were American. Doesn't matter where you are born. If one of your parents is an American, you are American by birth. You must be really frightened by Cruz.

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 01:36 AM
Here, this might help you.
A 2011 Congressional Research Service (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Research_Service) report stated that
The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth," either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents;

TrueBlue
11-06-2014, 01:50 AM
same as Obama. Cruz was born to parents, one being an American. sorry, but your assumption is incorrect. He is an American by birth.
Obama was born in the U.S. (Hawaii, therefore he IS a Natural Born Citizen.) And while there may indeed be cases like what you mention about one parent being an American thus, the child automatically being a U.S. Citizen, the Key here is not in that they therefore are simply a U.S. Citizen, which anyone can become with proper legal proceedings, and that's it but in actually being a NATURAL Born Citizen. That is what the Constitution allows for in order for a person to run for president according to those in the know and Cruz was not "natural born" right here in the United States. Therein lies the difference.

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 01:55 AM
Bs. that's not what congress has said. read the congressional decision again. Children of US Citizens, born abroad, are natural born. Even Rose has told you. She would know because she was born abroad, yet she is a "natural born" citizen. Get a clue already.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 02:03 AM

Pay no attention to them.

libs cannot stop Cruz from running or taking office when he wins.

Redrose
11-06-2014, 02:04 AM
Obama was born in the U.S. (Hawaii, therefore he IS a Natural Born Citizen.) And while there may indeed be cases like what you mention about one parent being an American thus, the child automatically being a U.S. Citizen, the Key here is not in that they therefore are simply a U.S. Citizen, which anyone can become with proper legal proceedings, and that's it but in actually being a NATURAL Born Citizen. That is what the Constitution allows for in order for a person to run for president according to those in the know and Cruz was not "natural born" right here in the United States. Therein lies the difference.

You are wrong. He is a "natural born citizen" as I am. We are not naturalized citizens. It's same as an American couple on vacation in Mexico, when the baby is born, the baby is a natural born American citizen.

Obama's situation. Let's assume he really was born in Hawaii. It was a state when he was born. But, there was an age and residence requirement, his mother did not meet that requirement, so technically, Obama is not a legal...natural born citizen. He also played fast 'n loose with his birthplace. To obtain grants that foreign students get, he stated his birth place as Indonesia. But when it benefited him, he listed himself as an American by birth. One of them is a lie. So he is either a real Amerian and lied on official school documents...a crime, or he told the truth on the school forms and was a foreign student...making him ineligible to serve as president....and a fraud.

TrueBlue
11-06-2014, 02:17 AM
Bs. that's not what congress has said. read the congressional decision again. Children of US Citizens, born abroad, are natural born. Even Rose has told you. She would know because she was born abroad, yet she is a "natural born" citizen. Get a clue already.
Excuse me but to borrow your term it is "Bs." The problem here is that the US. Supreme Court has not ruled or clarified this matter and there has been no Amendment to the U.S Constitution either for further clarity. So, under the circumstances, there can be MANY who say he is eligible to run but that would be mere conjecture. What is needed to definitively find out if he is truly eligible to run has not been ruled upon as of this point in time.

So, under the circumstances, there are still plenty of questions as well as UNCERTAINTY as to whether he would be eligible to run for president or not. And with that many questions and no Supreme Court ruling or Amendment to the Constitution it would be far better for him to err on the side of caution and not run even though he considers himself to be a natural born citizen and many others may as well. But that would still be only Their OPINION without the legal rulings.

The following is what tells the story well about this matter so there are no grey areas.

Is Ted Cruz, born in Canada, eligible to run for president?
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/aug/20/ted-cruz-born-canada-eligible-run-president/

TrueBlue
11-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Pay no attention to them.

libs cannot stop Cruz from running or taking office when he wins.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Read farther! Posting #12 just above.

Professor Peabody
11-06-2014, 06:19 AM
I'm afraid it is Your ignorance that's showing, Blackrook, and quite well I might add! If he was " ... an American citizen at birth ...", it would most certainly have to mean that he was actually born in the United States of America, which he was not. He was born in CANADA therefore, he is not a natural born Citizen. But try explaining that to those who have researched this matter and know what the Constitution allows for and doesn't.

ARTICLE 2., SECTION 1.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution shall be eligible to the Office of President;"

Since Cruz was born in Canada, commentators for the Austin American-Statesman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_American-Statesman)[146] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz#cite_note-HermanAustinAmState08072012-146) and the Los Angeles Times (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Times),[147] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz#cite_note-WestLATimes08012012-147) have speculated about Cruz's legal status as a natural-born citizen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born_citizen). Because he was a U.S. citizen at birth (since his mother was a U.S. citizen who lived in the U.S. for more than 10 years as required by the Nationality Act of 1940 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality_Act_of_1940)), most commentators believe Cruz is eligible to serve as President of the United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz#Speculation_on_a_possible_run_for_higher_ office

The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. A 2011 Congressional Research Service (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Research_Service) report stated that:

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth," either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth." Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause#cite_note-1)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause

Sorry dude, next time get you information from legitimate sources, not kook blogs.

Green Arrow
11-06-2014, 07:06 AM

ARTICLE 2., SECTION 1.

Time for an English lesson...the word "or" is a grammatical conjunction. A conjunction is a part of speech that connects words, phrases, sentences, and clauses. If I tell you that you can have cake or pie, you can pick one or the other, both would be "correct." In this case, the constitution is saying that you are eligible to become President of the United States if you are a natural born citizen, OR a plain old citizen. One or the other, both are acceptable.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 07:11 AM
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Read farther! Posting #12 just above.

I did read it.

thats the opinion of a lib that you happen to like.

but if we just ignore you there is nothing you can do except complain.

del
11-06-2014, 07:23 AM
commie

http://www.morethings.com/fan/manchurian_candidate/logo-manchurian-candidate.jpg

Common Sense
11-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Now this is fucking hilarious.

nathanbforrest45
11-06-2014, 07:49 AM
Now this is $#@!ing hilarious.

He is just trying to turn the tables on the birthers. I think he knows better, he just wants to be an anal orifice.

nathanbforrest45
11-06-2014, 07:54 AM
It is my understanding that Hillary cannot run for president since she is not a natural born citizen. She was born by Caesarean section (http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrT6Vktb1tUcEEAFDMPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByaDNhc2J xBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkAw--/RV=2/RE=1415307181/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fen.wikipedia.org%2fwiki%2fCaesarea n_section/RK=0/RS=09mDMkjLPonG7hIVEp7TCZzV.80-). That is not a "natural" born method.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 08:00 AM
its hysterical! can't wait to see if the birthers jump on this possible candidate too! I have seen those who claim bho is Muslim because his father was...will they insist that Cruz is a commie because his father was...before he moved to Canada & then got religion. Hard to deny running around the mountains of Cuba with the bearded ones.....

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 08:03 AM
its hysterical! can't wait to see if the birthers jump on this possible candidate too! I have seen those who claim bho is Muslim because his father was...will they insist that Cruz is a commie because his father was...before he moved to Canada & then got religion. Hard to deny running around the mountains of Cuba with the bearded ones.....

Ted Cruz would make a great president.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 08:05 AM
Cruz is the next logical choice in the progression of American politics into the toilet....and down the drain.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Cruz is the next logical choice in the progression of American politics into the toilet....and down the drain.

I don't expect everyone to like Cruz.

the political establishment in Washington hates him because he really wants to shrink government.

Green Arrow
11-06-2014, 08:11 AM
I wouldn't vote for Ted Cruz if you paid me. If he gets the nomination, I'm voting third party and I don't care who likes it or not.

Animal Mother
11-06-2014, 08:14 AM
I don't expect everyone to like Cruz.

the political establishment in Washington hates him because he really wants to shrink government.

LOL. He worked for Bush and is married to the VP of Goldman Sachs and you think he's going to shrink government.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 08:15 AM
I wouldn't vote for Ted Cruz if you paid me. If he gets the nomination, I'm voting third party and I don't care who likes it or not.

I've already written you off as a third party voter for the 2016 general election.

you will vote for Rand Paul or Gary Johnson if he runs in the repub primary and then take your football and go home when they don't get the nomination.

Common Sense
11-06-2014, 08:18 AM
A Cuban Canadian who opposes ACA and immigration reform...go figure, eh.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 08:18 AM
LOL. He worked for Bush and is married to the VP of Goldman Sachs and you think he's going to shrink government.

I don't know about his wife, nor care, but you are wrong about Cruz working for bush.

Common Sense
11-06-2014, 08:21 AM
I don't know about his wife, nor care, but you are wrong about Cruz working for bush.

"Cruz met his wife while working on the George W. Bush presidential campaign of 2000. "

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 08:27 AM
"Cruz met his wife while working on the George W. Bush presidential campaign of 2000. "

Millions of people campaigned for bush.

Cruz was never a bush employee as was originally implied.

but I will concede that he was a bush supporter.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Canadian-Born Ted Cruz Cannot Run For President

And in other news, beer is good.

nathanbforrest45
11-06-2014, 09:09 AM
And in other news, beer is good.

Only if its not Canadian beer. Only natural brewed American beer is worth drinking.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 09:10 AM
Only if its not Canadian beer. Only natural brewed American beer is worth drinking.

What if it's American beer brewed in Canada?

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 09:15 AM
What if it's American beer brewed in Canada?

As long as the democrats are giving it away free on Election Day what difference does it make?

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 09:17 AM
As long as the democrats are giving it away free on Election Day what difference does it make?

Can't argue with that.

:biglaugh:

del
11-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Ted Cruz would make a great president.

of russia

del
11-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Millions of people campaigned for bush.

Cruz was never a bush employee as was originally implied.

but I will concede that he was a bush supporter.

one of the few who are fifth columnist commie dirtbags in sheep's clothing

tell me, why do you hate america?

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 09:27 AM
one of the few who are fifth columnist commie dirtbags in sheep's clothing

tell me, why do you hate america?

I don't hate America.

del
11-06-2014, 09:27 AM
if ted cruz is such a good guy, why does he let his half-brother live in poverty?

why doesn't he send him a couple of bucks so he can move out of the dirt floored hovel outside cienfuegos?

del
11-06-2014, 09:28 AM
I don't hate America.

then why do you support an obvious commie plant like cruz?

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 09:29 AM
if ted cruz is such a good guy, why does he let his half-brother live in poverty?

why doesn't he send him a couple of bucks so he can move out of the dirt floored hovel outside cienfuegos?

I don't know.

Common
11-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Birther sheriff declares Canada-born Sen. Ted Cruz ineligible to run for president
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/birther-sheriff-declares-canada-born-sen-ted-cruz-ineligible-to-run-for-president/

================================================== =====================
No great loss really. Few would want Cruz, the goose, to run for president.

He has many negatives and even if he could legally run he would be bad for this country as America is not ready for his far-right Tea Party stance.

Y our wrong trueblue, even though the Cuban Canadian Cowboy was born in canada, his father was an american citizen living in texass so he automatically becomes an american citizen.
Dont get me wrong I think cruz is a stone cold moron.

nathanbforrest45
11-06-2014, 09:35 AM
Y our wrong trueblue, even though the Cuban Canadian Cowboy was born in canada, his father was an american citizen living in texass so he automatically becomes an american citizen.
Dont get me wrong I think cruz is a stone cold moron.

Well, that assessment is to be taken with all of the weight it is due. After all, coming from someone who thinks anyone who is not a Democrat is a stone cold moron we know it was only arrived at after much thought.

nathanbforrest45
11-06-2014, 09:35 AM
then why do you support an obvious commie plant like cruz?

Is Cruz the new way to spell Obama?

del
11-06-2014, 09:36 AM
his father wasn't an american citizen at the time of the commie's birth in canada.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 09:41 AM
his father wasn't an american citizen at the time of the commie's birth in canada.

http://conservativehideout.com/2014/10/30/yes-ted-cruz-is-eligible-to-serve-as-president/

This brings us to subsection (d) of section 1401 of the previously mentioned U.S. Code, which in defining those who are legally citizens at birth, reads:

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States; (emphasis mine)

Animal Mother
11-06-2014, 09:42 AM
Who cares? Hope and Change was a bust. Whoever is elected next will just keep up the good work.

del
11-06-2014, 09:50 AM
http://conservativehideout.com/2014/10/30/yes-ted-cruz-is-eligible-to-serve-as-president/

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States; (http://conservativehideout.com/2014/10/30/yes-ted-cruz-is-eligible-to-serve-as-president/)

obviously, the commie's alleged american parent wasn't present for a continuous period of one year if the commie was born in canada.

clearly, you're one of lenin's "useful idiots"

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 09:52 AM
obviously, the commie's alleged american parent wasn't present for a continuous period of one year if the commie was born in canada.

Ok del, whatever you think is your problem not mine.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 09:52 AM

That's a slap in the face to Lenin actually.

nathanbforrest45
11-06-2014, 10:18 AM
This is what happens when you rely on information from left wing blog spots. Ted Cruz's father was born in Cuba and did not become a naturalized citizen until 2005. However Cruz's mother (just like Obama's mother) was an American born citizen. This would automatically confer American citizenship on Ted Cruz, regardless of where he was born unless he chose to relinquish that citizenship.

Cruz's father fought with Castro against Batista who had tortured him. Castro did not immediately make it clear he was a communist and when Cruz's father came to realize this he fled the country.

I don' know if I would support Cruz or not but the more the left yammers about these lies the more I think well maybe, since he obviously scares them so much he is worth looking into.

Peter1469
11-06-2014, 10:34 AM
The Founders included natural born before the word citizen only for the qualifications of the president. Had they simply meant citizen the words natural and born would not have been included in the text.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 10:45 AM
ah...the opportunities for SNL with cruz as a candidate! I might give up my support of a Christie/Palin ticket for one including Cruz (other candidate is interchangeable) I'm having a problem coming up with a better dem set of candidates besides Clinton/Sharpton....suggestions? wonder how much SNL would send for their campaigns.....

nic34
11-06-2014, 10:47 AM
Since everyone was all wound up about "birth certificates" then let that be the standard: This says he was born in Calgary, Alberta.

Maybe you Obama haters should have thought about this.

http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20130818-cruz_0819nat_32638724.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/CRUZ_0819NAT_32638724.JPG

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20130818-born-in-canada-ted-cruz-became-a-citizen-of-that-country-as-well-as-u.s..ece

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 10:52 AM
oh my! do you mean that you expect the same standards be applied to all? shocking idea! btw...what does his wife look like?

texan
11-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Yes he can look the law up, he is eligable end of story. I heard this looked it up and it is clear as day, not even hard to define.

You are incorrect, I say that and I am not a Cruz supporter or Tea Party member. You are legally wrong. The law covers his situation.

texan
11-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Oh, and you are obviously a racist.

texan
11-06-2014, 10:57 AM
WOLF BLITZER: He's taken the Senate by storm stirring up controversy and ruffling feathers on both sides of the aisle in his first months on the job. For that Ted Cruz is a Tea Party favorite already generating lots of buzz about the 2016 race for the White House. However, the question isn't only will he run, but can he run under the U.S. Constitution?

CNN's Athena Jones is joining us now. She's been looking into this.

Athena, so what's going on with Senator Ted Cruz and his eligibility potential to become one day president of the United States?

ATHENA JONES, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Hi, Wolf. The big question here is whether Ted Cruz is a natural-born citizen.

I spoke with several constitutional law experts about this today. And all of them believe that Cruz is. But it's important to know the Constitution doesn't define who is a natural-born citizen. And those are the only people eligible to run for president. Also I should add the Supreme Court has never ruled on this issue. (The Situation Room, August 13, 2013)

nic34
11-06-2014, 11:04 AM
I spoke with several constitutional law experts about this today. And all of them believe that Cruz is.But it's important to know the Constitution doesn't define who is a natural-born citizen. And those are the only people eligible to run for president. Also I should add the Supreme Court has never ruled on this issue. (The Situation Room, August 13, 2013)

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 11:07 AM
oh my! do you mean that you expect the same standards be applied to all? shocking idea! btw...what does his wife look like?

Intuit I think

Venus
11-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Rawstory? LOL

Warning shot: Dana Loesch won’t do book signings unless she can bring a gun to shoot people

Nevada candidate claims election fraud, not fringe views, doomed his campaign

Six especially heinous Republicans who won the midterms

:spacecraft:

Max Rockatansky
11-06-2014, 11:23 AM

Agreed, but TrueBlue is simply repeating the same Birth nonsense used on Obama.

John McCain was born in Panama and he was legal to run for President.

texan
11-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Ted Cruz[edit (http://thepoliticalforums.com/w/index.php?title=Natural-born-citizen_clause&action=edit&section=32)]Ted Cruz (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Ted_Cruz) (born 1970), a Republican United States Senator from Texas (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Texas), has publicly expressed interest in running for president in the 2016 United States presidential election.[113] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-Steinhauser-113)[114] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-Gillman-114) Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Calgary,_Alberta), Canada,[115] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-Congress_bio-115) to a "U.S. citizen mother and a Cuban immigrant father".[116] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-Chin-116) Although there are some uncertainties about the exact definition of "natural born citizen", Professor Chin (see above (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#chin_opinion)) believes that Cruz likely qualifies for the office.[116] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-Chin-116)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause#Ted_Cruz

There is also an interesting list of people citizenship questioned in the past. So this doesn't apply to black and Mexican giys of teh 2000's as the sheep think and have been led to think.

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 11:26 AM

We could ask Obama that question too. except his bro would be moving from the mud hut to America

Max Rockatansky
11-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Warning shot: Dana Loesch won’t do book signings unless she can bring a gun to shoot people
Dana Loesch is a hottie and I don't blame her for avoiding gun-free zones. That's where most people get shot.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/3/dana-loesch-cancels-book-signing-at-gun-free-campu/

“I was really looking forward to this but unfortunately am uncomfortable gambling with my own, my family’s, or readers/listeners’s security,” the syndicated talk radio host wrote in a blog post Sunday (http://danaloeschradio.com/todays-signing-event-at-tcu-is-canceled). “We just found out this afternoon that TCU (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/texas-christian-university/) is unable to provide security and because it is a gun-free zone, I am prohibited from lawful carry in place of that security.

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/1007/dana-loesch-dana-loesch-tea-party-conservative-political-poster-1278100982.jpg

PolWatch
We could ask Obama that question too. except his bro would be moving from the mud hut to America

good idea...they could take a group photo...Cruz & the bearded ones...obama & the mud hutters....this is gonna be so much fun!

nic34

Canal Zone, a US territory. Last I saw Canada was not.....

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Dana Loesch is a hottie and I don't blame her for avoiding gun-free zones. That's where most people get shot.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/3/dana-loesch-cancels-book-signing-at-gun-free-campu/

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/1007/dana-loesch-dana-loesch-tea-party-conservative-political-poster-1278100982.jpg

I'd ping that

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Agreed, but TrueBlue is simply repeating the same Birth nonsense used on Obama.

Apples and oranges.

There was never any question about where Cruz was born.

Obama otoh refused to be open and transparent about his birth.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Apples and oranges.

There was never any question about where Cruz was born.

He just waited for the opportunity to make a complete jackass out of someone with it.

The Donald was too easy a target.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 11:30 AM

I think Del just made up the alleged Cruz half brother.

nic34
11-06-2014, 11:30 AM

Never heard of Hawaii?

Became a US state in 1959.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 11:31 AM
http://politicalmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/trump-obama-meme.jpg

Max Rockatansky
He just waited for the opportunity to make a complete jackass out of someone with it.

Agreed. The Birthers made complete asses of themselves on the issue. Now it has come back to bite them in the keister.

Captain Obvious
Never heard of Hawaii?

Now you know half the dipshit wingnuts on this forum are scrambling to their globes looking for a central African country called "Hawaii" now.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 11:32 AM

No one has ever seen Obama's bc.

all we have is the Photoshop image obumer allows us to see.

nic34
11-06-2014, 11:32 AM
^^^lol^^^

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 11:33 AM
Never heard of Hawaii?

Obama never released his bc.

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 11:33 AM
Now you know half the dip$#@! wingnuts on this forum are scrambling to their globes looking for a central African country called "Hawaii" now.
must be one of those 57 states!

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 11:35 AM

Yes... of course.

:rollseyes:

nic34
11-06-2014, 11:36 AM

Doesn't matter, Obama already had 2 terms, but I've seen Cruz's and it definitely says Canada.

Eh?

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

PolWatch
keep carrying that flag...no matter how deep ya gotta go!

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130401020834/spongebob/images/3/32/Shelly_Superhighway_Parade.png

Venus

Rawstory is comical along with this headline.

Ohs Nos she has a gun and she wants to shot people! :Skeert:

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 11:37 AM

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/85000/Witnesses-on-Barack-Obama-s-Birth-Certificate--85415.jpg

Venus
11-06-2014, 11:38 AM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/85000/Witnesses-on-Barack-Obama-s-Birth-Certificate--85415.jpg

that's funny

Alyosha
11-06-2014, 11:47 AM
I don't care where Obama was born. I care that he's a grade A liar and murderer of American teens. I care that his followers make excuses and say "well Bush" 5 years later.

Yes, we all know Bush sucked. It's alright to say that they both sucked. The world will not end.

Peter1469
11-06-2014, 11:49 AM
McCain was born over seas because of his father's military service.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 11:53 AM
McCain was born over seas because of his father's military service.

On a US base which is considered US soil if I understand that correctly.

So the whole issue is just pissantism.

Max Rockatansky
11-06-2014, 11:55 AM
On a US base which is considered US soil if I understand that correctly.

So the whole issue is just pissantism.

Bases are not "US soil", just Embassies. Bases, like GITMO, are leased. It's why we left the Philippines; the lease was up and they didn't want us around so we left.

Agreed the issue is pissy.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Bases are not "US soil", just Embassies. Bases, like GITMO, are leased. It's why we left the Philippines; the lease was up and they didn't want us around so we left.

Agreed the issue is pissy.

"Considered" US soil - for purposes of citizenship.

nic34
11-06-2014, 12:00 PM
On February 26, 1904, the Isthmian Canal Convention (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isthmian_Canal_Commission) was proclaimed. In it, the Republic of Panama granted to the United States in perpetuity the use, occupation, and control of a zone of land and land under water for the construction, maintenance, operation, sanitation, and protection of the canal. From 1903 to 1979 the territory was controlled by the United States, which had built the canal and financed its construction. The Canal Zone was abolished on October 1, 1979, as a term of the Torrijos–Carter Treaties (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torrijos%E2%80%93Carter_Treaties) of 1977; the canal itself was under joint U.S.–Panamanian control from 1979 until it was fully turned over to Panama on December 31, 1999.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal_Zone#cite_note-1)

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 12:01 PM
I think the nationality of the womb is of more significance than the property it was occupying...but its such fun to watch the birthers scramble to explain why this situation is different....:rollseyes:

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Cruz scares them.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Doesn't matter, Obama already had 2 terms, but I've seen Cruz's and it definitely says Canada.

Eh?

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

What libs say doesn't matter.

cruz can and probably will run for president.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Cruz scares them.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 12:18 PM
What libs say doesn't matter.

cruz can and probably will run for president.

Bush/Cruz

Now that has GOP written all over it.

Too bad you can't squeeze Palin in there for an establishment 3-some, now that would be entertaining.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Bush/Cruz

Now that has GOP written all over it.

Too bad you can't squeeze Palin in there for an establishment 3-some, now that would be entertaining.

SNL would be passing the hat for campaign donations!

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 12:21 PM

Yeah, Biden would send them a 'thank you' card and Leno would come out of retirement.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 12:23 PM

Since the SNL audience has the attention span of children they would donate part of their next welfare check in appreciation.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 12:24 PM
I'm still trying to come up with a dem card that would be equal in promoting joy & happiness...suggestions? ('cept for biden, most of 'em are kinda drab in the humor dept)

nathanbforrest45
11-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Since everyone was all wound up about "birth certificates" then let that be the standard: This says he was born in Calgary, Alberta.

Maybe you Obama haters should have thought about this.

http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20130818-cruz_0819nat_32638724.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/CRUZ_0819NAT_32638724.JPG

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20130818-born-in-canada-ted-cruz-became-a-citizen-of-that-country-as-well-as-u.s..ece

This was no big secret to anyone other than libs.

sachem
11-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Unfortunately, he is an American.

He can run for President. But I think he is too reactionary to have a shot.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 12:27 PM
he has demonstrated a major requirement for gop nomination...he can read children's books for long periods of time with a straight face. (it worked for gwb too)

del
11-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Ted Cruz[edit (http://thepoliticalforums.com/w/index.php?title=Natural-born-citizen_clause&action=edit&section=32)]

Ted Cruz (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Ted_Cruz) (born 1970), a Republican United States Senator from Texas (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Texas), has publicly expressed interest in running for president in the 2016 United States presidential election.[113] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-Steinhauser-113)[114] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-Gillman-114) Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta (http://thepoliticalforums.com/wiki/Calgary,_Alberta), Canada,[115] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-Congress_bio-115) to a "U.S. citizen mother and a Cuban immigrant father".[116] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-Chin-116) Although there are some uncertainties about the exact definition of "natural born citizen", Professor Chin (see above (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#chin_opinion)) believes that Cruz likely qualifies for the office.[116] (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#cite_note-Chin-116)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause#Ted_Cruz

There is also an interesting list of people citizenship questioned in the past. So this doesn't apply to black and Mexican giys of teh 2000's as the sheep think and have been led to think.

professor chin= chicom

Animal Mother
11-06-2014, 12:33 PM
He won't be nominated so what's the point? It's going to come down to Rand Paul and Jeb Bush. Republicans will pick Jeb Bush because Rand Paul is someone they feel will slip some pot deregulation laws in on them. Jeb will go against Hillary and whoever the Bilderbergs want that year will win.

del
11-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Cruz scares them.

:rofl:

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 12:36 PM
He won't be nominated so what's the point? It's going to come down to Rand Paul and Jeb Bush. Republicans will pick Jeb Bush because Rand Paul is someone they feel will slip some pot deregulation laws in on them. Jeb will go against Hillary and whoever the Bilderbergs want that year will win.

guess this means we won't have Mitt to kick around any more...darn. maybe Bob will tell us how Jeb is the man for the job....

Animal Mother
11-06-2014, 12:38 PM
guess this means we won't have Mitt to kick around any more...darn. maybe Bob will tell us how Jeb is the man for the job....

I'm sure Mitt's ego will put him back in for a little while, but it will come down to Rand and Jeb and Jeb will take it for multiple reasons. He'll probably lose to Hillary unless there is some super compelling global reason for him to be president.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 12:41 PM
I'm not sure, but I think some repubs have begun to suspect that their victory Tuesday might not be such a good thing. In 2 years they are gonna have to show progress or they will end up like the dems Tuesday. Its put up or shut up time...

nathanbforrest45
11-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Unless the Bilderbergs are in every polling booth pulling the level its still up to the people to vote is it not? I think a good combo for the Republicans would be Paul/Christie. Christie is just bully enough to not pull any punches when it comes to Monica Lewinski's boy friend's wife.

And don't tell me about Christie's "baggage" Democrats can always find "baggage" and if that were the criteria for eliminating a candidate then there would be what the Democrats really want, a one party system.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 12:47 PM
gotta be Christie/Palin...beauty & the beast...sumthin for everyone

Captain Obvious
11-06-2014, 12:53 PM

Christie's not that good looking...

Venus
11-06-2014, 12:56 PM

No way.

While it's the perfect wet dream for liberals the GOP wouldn't allow it.

Chris
11-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Gary Johnson has decided to run on the Libertarian ticket.

del
11-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Gary Johnson has decided to run on the Libertarian ticket.

has he alerted the media?

Chris
11-06-2014, 01:03 PM
has he alerted the media?

2-3 days ago.

del
11-06-2014, 01:05 PM
2-3 days ago.

pretty effective

nic34
11-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Johnson has as much chance as Bernie.

Maybe they can move the conversation a little...

Chris
11-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Johnson has as much chance as Bernie.

Maybe they can move the conversation a little...

But that's the point, moving the conversation a little.

He had a great piece a few weeks ago on how the monopoly (strictly speaking Reps and Dems are not a duopoly) has absolute control over who can be in the debates and what topics and questions. The debates need to be opened up to move the conversation further and faster.

Mac-7
11-06-2014, 01:28 PM
In 2 years they are gonna have to show progress or they will end up like the dems Tuesday. .

The voters on Tuesday said that stopping Obama WAS progress.

nic34
11-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Minimum Wage Initiatives Win At Ballot Box, But Fail To Help Democrats Politically

While Tuesday’s election saw Democrats suffer setbacks at the Senate, House, and Gubernatorial levels, many Democrats and pundits on the left are pointing to the fact that initiatives to raise the minimum wage passed in a number of jurisdictions, including states dominated by Republicans:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/minimum-wage-initiatives-win-at-ballot-box-but-fail-to-help-democrats-politically/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OTB+(Outside+The+Beltway+%7C+ OTB)

Maybe dems should run as progressives instead of moderate republicans. (An oxymoron today)

So how do you govern now republicans? It's your time....

Peter1469
11-06-2014, 01:37 PM
"Considered" US soil - for purposes of citizenship.

If you serve in Germany and your child is born in a German hospital, your child is still a US citizen.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 01:44 PM
The voters on Tuesday said that stopping Obama WAS progress.

is this the 2016 campaign plan? looks like a winner....

Peter1469
11-06-2014, 01:46 PM
A good argument for pushing power local away from the federal government.
Minimum Wage Initiatives Win At Ballot Box, But Fail To Help Democrats Politically

While Tuesday’s election saw Democrats suffer setbacks at the Senate, House, and Gubernatorial levels, many Democrats and pundits on the left are pointing to the fact that initiatives to raise the minimum wage passed in a number of jurisdictions, including states dominated by Republicans:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/minimum-wage-initiatives-win-at-ballot-box-but-fail-to-help-democrats-politically/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OTB+(Outside+The+Beltway+|+OT B)

Maybe dems should run as progressives instead of moderate republicans. (An oxymoron today)

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2014, 01:48 PM
The right said the same about Kenya-born Obama, but obviously they found a way to forge a birth certificate and pass it off on the American people.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 01:51 PM
The right said the same about Kenya-born Obama, but obviously they found a way to forge a birth certificate and pass it off on the American people.

if it worked once...maybe the right can forge one for the Canadian commie....equal rights to forgery for all!

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2014, 02:01 PM
if it worked once...maybe the right can forge one for the Canadian commie....equal rights to forgery for all!

I have no doubt about it, they're the same Liberal loons the left is. Conservatism is as dead as a black fetus at Planned Parenthood.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 02:04 PM
and planned parenthood is just as relevant to this discussion as your womb....but continue to try distraction when desperate...maybe it will work this time

TrueBlue
11-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Christie's not that good looking...
Except in a bikini. Then he's Tons of Fun! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/11.gifhttp://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gif

Redrose
11-06-2014, 08:16 PM

We never did see a birth certificate, all we saw was a certificate of live birth. Not the same thing.

The one thing that will never sit right with me is why. Why would anyone, especially a narcissist like Obama keep his records off the table? Human nature, people hide stuff that is bad, unflattering. No one hides good stuff, especially Obama he would have milked it to the max. What is he hiding? Why the big issue with a birth certificate? We all have to produce a birth certificate periodically throughout our lives, why not just produce it and be done with it.

I'll tell you why, his will show he was not born a US citizen. If it did, he would have produced it gladly and shoved it down Trumps throat and silenced all the birthers once and for all making them all look foolish. But he didn't. Why?

I hope we vett our potential candidates better in the future, regardless of their skin color, ethnicity, religion or gender. PC be damned.

TrueBlue
11-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Time for an English lesson...the word "or" is a grammatical conjunction. A conjunction is a part of speech that connects words, phrases, sentences, and clauses. If I tell you that you can have cake or pie, you can pick one or the other, both would be "correct." In this case, the constitution is saying that you are eligible to become President of the United States if you are a natural born citizen, OR a plain old citizen. One or the other, both are acceptable.
Correcting you...the conjunction "or" is making reference to someone who was a Citizen of the U.S. AT THE TIME OF THE ADOPTION OF THIS CONSTITUTION. If Goosie Cruzie qualifies for that then he's so much older than time itself. Of course he isn't so he doesn't stand a prayer in running. Time for him to forget all about that. And if he tried there can be absolutely no doubt that someone, perhaps even I, would bring up the lack of SCOTUS ruling or an Amendment to the U.S. Constitution for clarification that would surely preclude him from running at that very point. End of story. :)

nathanbforrest45
11-06-2014, 08:28 PM
I doubt that anyone will run as a Republican. After all, Hillary is just a Goddess and anyone standing in her light will automatically run to the nearest voting booth and cast their ballot for her.

Cigar
11-06-2014, 08:36 PM

Unless of course ...

http://ronemymajicdc.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/baby-barack-obama.jpg?w=315&h=189&crop=1 (http://mymajicdc.com/date/2012/08/03/)

Peter1469
11-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Correcting you...the conjunction "or" is making reference to someone who was a Citizen of the U.S. AT THE TIME OF THE ADOPTION OF THIS CONSTITUTION. If Goosie Cruzie qualifies for that then he's so much older than time itself. Of course he isn't so he doesn't stand a prayer in running. Time for him to forget all about that. And if he tried there can be absolutely no doubt that someone, perhaps even I, would bring up the lack of SCOTUS ruling or an Amendment to the U.S. Constitution for clarification that would surely preclude him from running at that very point. End of story. :)

Someone posted the Constitution above. It says a person natural born, or a person a citizen at the time of the adoption....

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen (http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html), or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Cigar
11-06-2014, 08:40 PM
I just want to know if Donald Trump and The GOP have seen Ted Cruz Birth Certificate :wink:

Redrose
11-06-2014, 08:43 PM
I doubt that anyone will run as a Republican. After all, Hillary is just a Goddess and anyone standing in her light will automatically run to the nearest voting booth and cast their ballot for her.

Some of the machines may switch the vote to her.

Redrose
11-06-2014, 08:44 PM
I just want to know if Donald Trump and The GOP have seen Ted Cruz Birth Certificate :wink:

I want it produced. I like Cruz, but if it turns out that he was not a natural born citizen, he's out.

Cigar
11-06-2014, 08:45 PM

I want her to Run

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/261127_38471053686_1297290189_n.jpg (http://audreyzao.blogspot.com/)

Redrose
11-06-2014, 08:50 PM
I want her to Run

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/261127_38471053686_1297290189_n.jpg (http://audreyzao.blogspot.com/)

Me too. Right over the border to Mexico carring a gun.

birddog
11-06-2014, 08:58 PM
I want it produced. I like Cruz, but if it turns out that he was not a natural born citizen, he's out.

Cruz was born in Canada and met our natural born status due to his mother being a US citizen, and his mother met the residency requirement related to age.

Obama was born in Africa most likely, and his mother did not meet the residency requirement in effect at that time, hence Barry would be naturalized.

Anyone who believes what Obama produced in Hawaii is not a copy of a phony BC needs mental help!

Cigar
11-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Cruz was born in Canada and met our natural born status due to his mother being a US citizen, and his mother met the residency requirement related to age.

Obama was born in Africa most likely, and his mother did not meet the residency requirement in effect at that time, hence Barry would be naturalized.

Anyone who believes what Obama produced in Hawaii is not a copy of a phony BC needs mental help!

Have you seen The Birth Certificate?

Max Rockatansky
11-06-2014, 09:00 PM
Me too. Right over the border to Mexico carring a gun.

Funniest response on thread!

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/screencrush.com/files/2013/03/thumb-fiction-630x354.jpg

Redrose
11-06-2014, 09:07 PM

I agree with you 100%. My mom and dad were both American citizens, I was born in England, mom was there to see her parents and I arrived earlier than expected. I am a natural born citizen, not naturalized.
As far as we know, Cruz is the same. You only need one parent who is a citizen.

Obama's mother did not meet the residency and age requirements even if he was born in Hawaii.

He's a show off, a narcissist, an egomaniacal prima dona, had he been born here, he would have plastered that document all over the world.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 09:08 PM

hush! we're having fun!

del
11-06-2014, 09:08 PM
if rose likes you, you meet the requirements

otherwise,......

Redrose
11-06-2014, 09:12 PM
hush! we're having fun!

OK, I know he's a citizen, I just like to throw a bone to Cigar to let him think his post is relevant.

birddog
11-06-2014, 09:21 PM
Have you seen The Birth Certificate?

No, neither has anyone else I know of. What Barry produced from Hawaii was an authentic copy of an obviously phony document.

Peter1469
11-06-2014, 09:21 PM

Can you cite to what our natural born citizen definition is? And it probably has to be the definition in effect when he was born.

birddog
11-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Can you cite to what our natural born citizen definition is? And it probably has to be the definition in effect when he was born.

Not without research, and I'm into reading a Clancy book, and must get back to that. Certainly, there was required at that time the mother had an age/residency requirement that she did not meet to qualify as natural born.

I do realize there are different interpretations of "natural born," but I go with what is verified and historical.

Redrose
11-06-2014, 09:27 PM
if rose likes you, you meet the requirements

otherwise,......

Go look at post #138. Try--r e a d i n g --i t-- s l o w l y

del
11-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Go look at post #138. Try--r e a d i n g --i t-- s l o w l y

i did, but thanks for your concern

TrueBlue
11-06-2014, 09:29 PM
I want it produced also. But the law is the law and it is clear that one HAS (that means MUST BE) A Natural Born Citizen in order to run for president -OR- was a U.S. Citizen AT THE TIME (that means WHEN) the Constitution was Adopted. So, the second option quite obviously leaves Cruz completely out as he was not around at the time of the adoption of the Constitution. So, and I'm not a lawyer, but his only option would be for SCOTUS to rule in his favor, and should they do so, it would obviously immediately also grant everyone else the same status, or for there to be an Amendment to the U.S. Constitution clarifying that point. If he is found to be a "natural born citizen" then no problem he could run if he chooses to but if he is found to not be, well, that effectively ends his aspirations to the White House as well as his supporter's. And if he tries to run anyway, I'm sure there would be many Constitutional Experts who would step in to correct him on that right away.

Redrose
11-06-2014, 09:35 PM
I want it produced also. But the law is the law and it is clear that one HAS (that means MUST BE) A Natural Born Citizen in order to run for president -OR- was a U.S. Citizen AT THE TIME (that means WHEN) the Constitution was Adopted. So, the second option quite obviously leaves Cruz completely out as he was not around at the time of the adoption of the Constitution. So, and I'm not a lawyer, but his only option would be for SCOTUS to rule in his favor, and should they do so, it would obviously immediately also grant everyone else the same status, or for there to be an Amendment to the U.S. Constitution clarifying that point. If he is found to be a "natural born citizen" then no problem he could run if he chooses to but if he is found to not be, well, that effectively ends his aspirations to the White House as well as his supporter's. And if he tries to run anyway, I'm sure there would be many Constitutional Experts who would step in to correct him on that right away.

I hope so, we never should have allowed a person take that office without being properly vetted. A good friend of mine, one of the judges I worked for has an opinion as to Obama's rise to power with no vetting. It set a precedent for all future presidential candidates. The Obamamachine was laying the groundwork for future radical leftist ideologues to run our country. A very scary thought.

There is a 14 year residency requirement, but we have seen that papers can be forged or not submitted at all. One day we may see Abdul al Alakhi sworn in on a koran, and standing behind him a row of first ladies, all 12 of them draped in black with just their eyes showing.

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 09:39 PM
is this the 2016 campaign plan? looks like a winner....
68% of people in the exit polls for a national election said our country is moving in the wrong direction. Yes, stopping Obama's failed agenda is a winner for American citizens.

Cigar
11-06-2014, 09:42 PM
68% of people in the exit polls for a national election said our country is moving in the wrong direction. Yes, stopping Obama's failed agenda is a winner for American citizens.

Sounds to me like Mich McConnell's Number One Goal worked :laugh: ... on the wrong people :grin: Oops

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 09:44 PM

Keep dreaming. Cruz can run for president. You libtards set the standard. 1 parent an American citizen is all a candidate needs. They are NATURAL BORN based upon libtard standards. You played the game, won and then lost the next round based on your own double standard.
I honestly do hope Cruz runs just to make libtards suck grapes over their own petard!

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 09:44 PM

What if we continue to see what we have seen for 15 years? blame, finger pointing & excuses? majority...veto. People want results, not more excuses. They have been promised hope & change by first, bho & now, repub...what will they do if they don't get it again?

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Sounds to me like Mich McConnell's Number One Goal worked :laugh: ... on the wrong people :grin: Oops
It would be interesting to see how many black people voted for republicans in this election wouldn't it?
Would you be calling them "racist Uncle Toms"?
Yeah, you probably would.
WISE black people recognize what the demonicrats have done to them. but then I see you are not in that category. You've "risen" above, by screwing your own. Kudos to you for being a liberal "uncle tom"

Max Rockatansky
11-06-2014, 10:05 PM
I hope so, we never should have allowed a person take that office without being properly vetted. A good friend of mine, one of the judges I worked for has an opinion as to Obama's rise to power with no vetting. It set a precedent for all future presidential candidates. The Obamamachine was laying the groundwork for future radical leftist ideologues to run our country. A very scary thought.

He was vetted. Let's forget for a moment that our national security agencies would never let a Kenyan Muslim Spy/Pretender get in the same room with our nuclear launch codes much less put their finger on the button. Instead let's consider who not only had a lot to lose in the 2008 DNC nomination, but had the power, the assets and was a big enough beotch to crush anyone in her way...if not actually kill them deader than Vince Foster.

If there was any dirt on Barack Obama in 2008, I think Hillary Clinton's campaign would have found it and used it.

PolWatch
11-06-2014, 10:07 PM
isn't there some vetting procedure prior to someone entering the Senate?

momsapplepie
11-06-2014, 10:08 PM
What if we continue to see what we have seen for 15 years? blame, finger pointing & excuses? majority...veto. People want results, not more excuses. They have been promised hope & change by first, bho & now, repub...what will they do if they don't get it again?

I agree. People want results. But it hasn't been 15 years. It's been 6. Bush never "promised" hope and change. He promised security for our country, after clinton ignored and goaded the islamists, and brought an attack against our nation by playing political games of division in our countries security mechanisms, Bush DELIVERED that security for 7 YEARS after being ropeadoped by the lack in cooperating intelligence by clinton leftovers.
What did obumbles promise again, Stop the rise of the oceans? hope and change? shovel ready jobs for trillions of dollars, that didn't exist? Keep your Dr?
Americans, want a different and positive agenda, and I think the new superior Republican controlled Congress is going to finally make the poseur jn chief fuckin work!
Shall we tally Obama's lies up per year, Pinocchio wise?

Max Rockatansky
11-06-2014, 10:12 PM

Political vetting by their own party. When they attempt to join certain committees such as Intelligence or Armed Services, there's a different process.

Redrose
11-06-2014, 10:17 PM
I'm sure there is. But who knows what documentation is legitimate. I think when a question arises, an independent review should take place.

Professor Peabody
11-06-2014, 11:09 PM
I want her to Run

I hope you're right Cigar. Fauxahontis is nothing more than George McGovern in a brassiere and panties and would get shot down just as fast.

del
11-06-2014, 11:57 PM
I hope you're right Cigar. Fauxahontis is nothing more than George McGovern in a brassiere and panties and would get shot down just as fast.

you're not fit to carry mcgovern's lunch

Professor Peabody
11-07-2014, 12:08 AM
you're not fit to carry mcgovern's lunch

C'mon Del, that's not very nice. But, since you started it you're not fit to BE McGovern's dogs lunch.

del
11-07-2014, 01:34 AM
C'mon Del, that's not very nice. But, since you started it you're not fit to BE McGovern's dogs lunch.

you must kill them during naptime lol

have a juice box on the house

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 05:54 AM

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/minimum-wage-initiatives-win-at-ballot-box-but-fail-to-help-democrats-politically/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OTB+(Outside+The+Beltway+|+OT B)

I can can remember when referendums for traditional marriage or against illegal immigration passed also.

But the unelected lib autocrats in the courts threw them out.