PDA

View Full Version : Obama less popular in Arab world than Bush and Ahmadinejad, Arabs are racists

Juggernaut
08-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Arabs must be racists ;D Nah, they know a fake when they see one

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/obama-less-popular-in-arab-world-than-bush-and-ahmadinejad?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ihatethemedia+%28I+Hate+the+M edia%29

According to a new Zogby poll President Obama’s promise of hope and change is working out in the Arab world about as well as it’s working out in the good ol’ US of A. In other words, not well.

Respondents rated Obama’s policies as the least popular, when compared with other leaders, including Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Killing Osama bin Laden also contributed to the Arab world’s negative views of Obama. In all six countries surveyed – Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, the UAE and Saudi Arabia – the majority of respondents said killing bin Laden made them “less favorable toward the U.S.” Notably, in Egypt, only 2 percent said the al Qaeda leader’s death made them view America more positively.

Most surprisingly, Obama’s approval ratings are even lower than President Bush’s before he left office in 2008. They dropped from 26 percent to 12 percent in Morocco, 9 percent to 5 percent in Egypt, 16 percent to 10 percent in Jordan and 22 percent to 12 percent in the UAE (though they did improve in Saudi Arabia, and tick up slightly in Lebanon).

But how is this possible? President Obama gave that dandy speech in Cairo. He announced that Muslim outreach was one of NASA’s main goals. He bowed to the king of Saudi Arabia. He demanded that Israel commit national suicide by returning to its 1967 borders.

There’s only one answer. Those Arabs are raaaacists.

Mister D
08-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Actually, Arabs don't think very highly of blacks but I'd imagine BO's ratings have dropped because the more you try to make them like you the less they will think of you.

Juggernaut
08-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Agreed. Blacks aren't popular with arabs nor latinos. After increasing troops in Afganistan and Libya, Obama lost ground because they figured out the apology tour was a rouse. The extremists, terrorists and the USA haters will always find a reason to despise us.

hellraiser
08-16-2011, 07:30 PM
i like obama :) so do my friends

Juggernaut
08-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Obama is a likeable person. Just a lousy president and weak. He should have worked harder to produce job ideas and he never should of walked away after the debt downgrade. BO should have gone back to work and immediately called for congress to come back to work. Instead he waited.

The good news is Fitch ratings reconfirmed our debt is safe and still AAA+ and this firm is more reliable and far less political. Obama had over 2.5 years to get his act together and cut costs and reduce spending in reckless ways. Too little too late.

Mister D
08-16-2011, 07:39 PM

Why? :)

Conley
08-16-2011, 07:40 PM
Obama is a likeable person. Just a lousy president and weak. He should have worked harder to produce job ideas and he never should of walked away after the debt downgrade. BO should have gone back to work and immediately called for congress to come back to work. Instead he waited.

The good news is Fitch ratings reconfirmed our debt is safe and still AAA+ and this firm is more reliable and far less political. Obama had over 2.5 years to get his act together and cut costs and reduce spending in reckless ways. Too little too late.

Yes, the fact that he went out campaigning after this debacle pisses me off even more.

Conley
08-16-2011, 07:40 PM

Are you Arab ???

Mister D
08-16-2011, 07:43 PM

Perhaps he was naive enough to believe all the administration's bluster would frighten S&P into reversing themselves. In any case, this certainly blindsided them. It was telegraphed but they never saw it coming.

Juggernaut
08-16-2011, 08:25 PM

Perhaps he was naive enough to believe all the administration's bluster would frighten S&P into reversing themselves. In any case, this certainly blindsided them. It was telegraphed but they never saw it coming.

I heard the Obamabots did a little protesting outside S&P, didn't do much good considering security ran them off.

Juggernaut
08-16-2011, 08:27 PM

Yes, the fact that he went out campaigning after this debacle pisses me off even more.

And he has another vacation planned. Good news is BO plans to produce a jobs bill or more like WH ideas in September. Why not do it now then take a vacation. its pointless to tour rural America talking about what he's going to do. Do it then brag about it.

Mister D
08-16-2011, 09:04 PM

I heard the Obamabots did a little protesting outside S&P, didn't do much good considering security ran them off.

The admin was talking tough the weekend before it became final. They were going to go after S&P etc. I guess they thought it might have an impact.

Juggernaut
08-17-2011, 06:42 PM

The admin was talking tough the weekend before it became final. They were going to go after S&P etc. I guess they thought it might have an impact.

Now the former head of the SEC Pittman is accusing S&P of Insider Trading violations and other issues. Pittman was on CNBC's Squawk Box this morning, after his interview the cast started saying we need fewer regulations meaning they didn't agree with Pittman. BO turned up the heat, won't be long till Micheal Moore makes another lousy movie.

http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110812/bs_nm/us_sec_sp

Conley
08-17-2011, 06:44 PM

Now the former head of the SEC Pittman is accusing S&P of Insider Trading violations and other issues. BO turned up the heat, won't be long till Micheal Moore makes another lousy movie.

A lot of people made bank on that downgrade. George Soros is suspected of being involved as well, but no way will Obama investigate him.

Juggernaut
08-17-2011, 06:48 PM

Now the former head of the SEC Pittman is accusing S&P of Insider Trading violations and other issues. BO turned up the heat, won't be long till Micheal Moore makes another lousy movie.

A lot of people made bank on that downgrade. George Soros is suspected of being involved as well, but no way will Obama investigate him.

Yes they did including people in DC who knew about the downgrade as the media said the WH and Treasury were trying to stop the downgrade.

Haven't heard about Soros but he makes book on all sorts of investments. The crook has hurt the dollar so he and his euro buddies can siphon our money.

Mister D
08-17-2011, 07:22 PM
We brought this on ourselves but I can't say I object to Washington going after S&P.

Juggernaut
08-17-2011, 07:29 PM
If the media stopped trying to manipulate the left and right with our debt and spending issues then we could actually slow down the train. We did it to ourselves, future generations will certainly agree too.

Mister D
08-17-2011, 07:34 PM
If the media stopped trying to manipulate the left and right with our debt and spending issues then we could actually slow down the train. We did it to ourselves, future generations will certainly agree too.

Exactly. This isn;t a partisan issue. It's a cultural issue. We are all involved and we are all to blame.