PDA

View Full Version : The Elephant in The Room - Immigration Reform

Cigar
11-07-2014, 04:11 PM
http://m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/3/005/085/15a/1c6d502.jpg (https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140908132450-35437816-the-elephant-in-the-room-how-long-can-the-manufacturing-sector-ignore-the-skills-shortage)

Serious Question: Can The Republican Party ever Win another National Presidential Election without addressing Immigration Reform?

The Speaker of The House has been sitting on a Immigration Reform Bill for two years. Do you actually think the Hispanic Community is going to wait much longer?

Chris
11-07-2014, 04:15 PM
The elephant in the room you want to ignore...

http://i.snag.gy/AMlZZ.jpg

Cigar
11-07-2014, 04:17 PM
The elephant in the room you want to ignore...

http://i.snag.gy/AMlZZ.jpg

Are you going to participate or Troll?

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Hispanics do not vote democrat for amnesty.

they want free stuff from the government just like other deadbeat Obama voters.

Redrose
11-07-2014, 04:19 PM
What is your idea of immigration reform? Is it open borders letting any one in, criminals, terrorists, diseased, mentally ill, unskilled, coming here to either live off the dole or subversively harm us?

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 04:21 PM
What is your idea of immigration reform? Is it open borders letting any one in, criminals, terrorists, diseased, mentally ill, unskilled, coming here to either live off the dole or subversively harm us?

Obama and cigar say yes to all of the above.

Chris
11-07-2014, 04:28 PM

You, want to discuss? :thinking:

PolWatch
11-07-2014, 04:32 PM

I think enforcing the laws against hiring illegals should be enforced...strongly enough that the available jobs dry up. As long as there are available jobs, they will come.

Matty
11-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Somebody tell me in rational terms why you think the US owes illegals citizenship?

Chris
11-07-2014, 04:33 PM
I think enforcing the laws against hiring illegals should be enforced...strongly enough that the available jobs dry up. As long as there are available jobs, they will come.

Agree, that's where you start, enforcing existing laws, not undermining them as Obama would.

PolWatch
11-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Agree, that's where you start, enforcing existing laws, not undermining them as Obama would.

so we can count on this changing as soon as the new majority takes over...right?

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 04:37 PM

They can't come if we stop them at the border.

Chris
11-07-2014, 04:37 PM
so we can count on this changing as soon as the new majority takes over...right?

Probably not.

PolWatch
11-07-2014, 05:14 PM
They can't come if we stop them at the border.

ain't gonna happen...too much border, too expensive, too many already here. We have to remove the reason that most are crossing the border. Once we do that, we can look at methods to control crossing better...but we are never gonna stop it. I've lived in south Texas & El Paso. There are too many routes/ways to sneak across. The idea of a fence is ridiculous....if they want in, they will go over, under, around & through any fence. They will find ways to hang under vehicles if they can't get in them...if they want to get here. We have to remove the reward for getting here.

Redrose
11-07-2014, 05:29 PM
High paying jobs are much desired. We all would love to make big bucks, but in reality that is not possible. We will always have jobs that require degrees and very specific talents, and we will always have mundane jobs that need to be filled.

Many folks make a living in unskilled jobs. Many of them are unable to advance any further up the ladder, either by their own lack of drive, aptitude or family restraints. The last thing we should do is bring in hoards of unskilled workers to choak out our own citizens. Charity begins at home.

I get really ticked off with the elite progressives dictating to the rest of us. The Hollywood crowd especially. Many of them are multi millionaires have homes all over the world, they have the ability to pack up and leave any time they want. They advocate turning this great nation into another third world failure in the name of compassion. Horse hockey!

Immigration is good, but do it the proper way, legally. I have one thing to say to the masses invading our borders and breaking our laws, "stay home or get to the end of the line".

Where is it written that we need to bend over backwards for "foreign brown people"? Are they any more special than a poor white or black or minority family struggling here, working three part time jobs attempting to feed their family?

We need politicians with a set of balls to put America first and stand up to those liberal nimrods, and tell them to practice what they preach or shut up.

We have an elite group of progressives screwing it up for the rest of us. All the billions spent on these "undocumented workers" could be better used to repair our decaying infrastructure, money that could create good paying jobs for us, NOT THEM.

Special interest groups, lobbyists and political correctness have nearly destroyed this nation. It's time for the American voters to speak out and get the USA back on track. IMHO

The Xl
11-07-2014, 05:30 PM
It's not like the left really delivered on immigration reform after all these years of pandering, either.

Matty
11-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Can someone in a rational way explain to me why the US owes immigration reform to illegals?

Redrose
11-07-2014, 05:41 PM
can someone in a rational way explain to me why the us owes immigration reform to illegals?

We don't.

Matty
11-07-2014, 05:50 PM
We don't.
Then why is it imperative that we get it done in Dec?

Redrose
11-07-2014, 05:53 PM
Then why is it imperative that we get it done in Dec?

They are ass kissing special interest groups.

gamewell45
11-07-2014, 05:54 PM

Fat chance. They told people what they wanted to hear in order to get elected. I'd be very surprised if anything gets accomplished over the next 2 years. Of course they'll find someone to blame it on when it doesn't happen.

Matty
11-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Fat chance. They told people what they wanted to hear in order to get elected. I'd be very surprised if anything gets accomplished over the next 2 years. Of course they'll find someone to blame it on when it doesn't happen.

They are going to send all 387 bills passed in the house out of the senate and to his desk. You know the ones Harry $#@! refused to bring up for a vote. Will that be good for you?

Redrose
11-07-2014, 06:21 PM
Matalese makes a great point. All the GOP bills Harry Reid killed will be resubmitted. If Obama vetos them, THEN the American people will see who the real obstructionist is.

gamewell45
11-07-2014, 06:25 PM
They are going to send all 387 bills passed in the house out of the senate and to his desk. You know the ones Harry $#@! refused to bring up for a vote. Will that be good for you?

No it won't. I want the bills passed and in effect; none of this going through the motions and bringing it up for a vote crap and then walking away not having it passed. I want their bills passed and in effect. Then it will be good to me.

Matty
11-07-2014, 06:28 PM
No it won't. I want the bills passed and in effect; none of this going through the motions and bringing it up for a vote crap and then walking away not having it passed. I want their bills passed and in effect. Then it will be good to me.
Well, honey. The Republicans now have the majority, they will pass and then dummie in chief has two choices. He can sign them or veto them. Is that good for you?

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 06:29 PM

Thats up to Obama.

congress will give him the choice of signing their bills and doing something.

or using his veto and doing nothing.

Ravens Fan
11-07-2014, 06:29 PM

Ummm... you do realize that the President still has to sign the bills in order for them to be put into effect, right? The Republicans can't just magically make it happen if he doesn't want to give an inch...

gamewell45
11-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Well, honey. The Republicans now have the majority, they will pass and then dummie in chief has two choices. He can sign them or veto them. Is that good for you?

No, its not; I want them passed. If it takes compromise on the part of the republicans and democrats, that's what I want. Then it will be good enough for me. Ok?

gamewell45
11-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Thats up to Obama.

congress will give him the choice of signing their bills and doing something.

or using his veto and doing nothing.

If it takes both sides to compromise, then the President will no doubt sign the bill. Make it bi-partisan.

gamewell45
11-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Ummm... you do realize that the President still has to sign the bills in order for them to be put into effect, right? The Republicans can't just magically make it happen if he doesn't want to give an inch...

Compromise, make it bi partisan; then there should be no reason why the president will not sign it.

lynn
11-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Are you kidding, not only did we have the problem with illegals coming over our border and nothing being done about it. We also had the flood of illegals coming from central America that are now be totally funded with tax payers money. In addition to that we now have 150 per day of Africans coming to America.

It appears that reducing the number of people coming here is not on their agenda.

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 06:52 PM
Are you kidding, not only did we have the problem with illegals coming over our border and nothing being done about it. We also had the flood of illegals coming from central America that are now be totally funded with tax payers money. In addition to that we now have 150 per day of Africans coming to America.

It appears that reducing the number of people coming here is not on their agenda.

Fox News is reporting that obama acted like a jerk during a White House meeting with Republican leaders today.

The lazy golfer in chief was short tempered and impatient at one time even barking at Joe Biden who was trying to keep the dialog going.

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 06:55 PM
http://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/Obama-GOP-leaders-test-their-will-for-compromise-5877432.php

Friday's two-hour meeting was tense at times, according to a senior House Republican aide. Senate Democratic leader Harry Reid, about to lose his grip on the upper chamber, barely said a word, the aide said. The aide said at one point as House Speaker John Boehner was making an argument on immigration, Obama responded that his patience was running out and Vice President Joe Biden interrupted to ask how long Republicans needed. Obama angrily cut Biden off, the aide said.

Matty
11-07-2014, 06:55 PM
No, its not; I want them passed. If it takes compromise on the part of the republicans and democrats, that's what I want. Then it will be good enough for me. Ok?
Then obama should sign them and not obstruct!

silvereyes
11-07-2014, 06:59 PM

Irony. Its whats for dinner. Accusing someone of trolling without any other input is the epitome of trolling.

donttread
11-07-2014, 07:05 PM
http://m.c.lnkd.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/p/3/005/085/15a/1c6d502.jpg (https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140908132450-35437816-the-elephant-in-the-room-how-long-can-the-manufacturing-sector-ignore-the-skills-shortage)

Serious Question: Can The Republican Party ever Win another National Presidential Election without addressing Immigration Reform?

The Speaker of The House has been sitting on a Immigration Reform Bill for two years. Do you actually think the Hispanic Community is going to wait much longer?

As I have said before neither half of the Donkephant has any intention of dealing with illegal immigration in any real way. Their secondary gain from the way things are right now is simply too good and their constituents lack the balls to hold their feet to the fire on any issue

Matty
11-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Compromise, make it bi partisan; then there should be no reason why the president will not sign it.
Funny innit? How overnight we went from " elections have consequences" to " we must NOW compromise"

PolWatch
11-07-2014, 07:40 PM
ain't gonna happen...having a majority doesn't mean the repubs are gonna see the light & agree to compromise...being a lame duck doesn't mean the president is gonna see the light & compromise. Result? same ole same ole. several folks have pointed out that might not be such a bad thing...

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 07:45 PM
ain't gonna happen...having a majority doesn't mean the repubs are gonna see the light & agree to compromise...being a lame duck doesn't mean the president is gonna see the light & compromise. Result? same ole same ole. several folks have pointed out that might not be such a bad thing...

Obama is under immense pressure to deliver on amnesty.

The Repubs?

Less so.

Meaning the least American president will blink first.

PolWatch
11-07-2014, 07:50 PM
he's got no reason to blink...what will it serve him? I think we have the political Perfect Storm. Neither side has a compelling reason to work together and there has been so much rhetoric, they can't compromise without appearing weak. The only question I really have is who will get blamed the most in 2016. Each side is gonna blame the others but who will the voters believe?

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 07:59 PM
he's got no reason to blink...what will it serve him? I think we have the political Perfect Storm. Neither side has a compelling reason to work together and there has been so much rhetoric, they can't compromise without appearing weak. The only question I really have is who will get blamed the most in 2016. Each side is gonna blame the others but who will the voters believe?

His wife is getting pro amnesty hecklers when she appears in public, which is only the most visible sign of the pressure obumer is under.

maybe he plans to take the easy way out and issue an exec order but that will have negative consequences for the golfer and chief and dems running in 2016.

del
11-07-2014, 08:00 PM
@Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796) makes a great point. All the GOP bills Harry Reid killed will be resubmitted. If Obama vetos them, THEN the American people will see who the real obstructionist is.

i don't want to be too crazy here, but who says the 387(if that's the number) bills are good for the country?

just a thought

Matty
11-07-2014, 08:02 PM
i don't want to be too crazy here, but who says the 387(if that's the number) bills are good for the country?

just a thought
They must be. Harry Reid wouldn't allow a vote!

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 08:03 PM

That will be obumer's defense when he veto's every bill the repubs send him and starts hearing the label "Do-Nothing President."

del
11-07-2014, 08:08 PM
it seems ironic to me that the gop cheerleaders who rightfully made an issue of pelosi's infamous "we have to pass it to know what's in it" attitude now think that's an appropriate method of governance.

Chris
11-07-2014, 08:09 PM

just a thought

But something, anything must be done! Damned the consequences.

This is progressivism.

del
11-07-2014, 08:10 PM
But something, anything must be done! Damned the consequences.

This is progressivism.

no, this is stupid.

good effort though

PolWatch
11-07-2014, 08:10 PM
I've been disgusted with no action from Washington but the more I think about it.....

Chris
11-07-2014, 08:11 PM
no, this is stupid.

good effort though

Missed the sarcasm, eh.

del
11-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Missed the sarcasm, eh.

apparently

Redrose
11-07-2014, 08:45 PM

just a thought

Good thought, but I do agree with @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796). Just the fact ultra liberal Reid blocked them tells me they go against the left's agenda. I'm sure not all of the bills are gems, but they do deserve to be heard and voted on. Let them be heard, let them go to the president. What he vetos will tell the American people exactly where he stands. Then we will be able to see where the obstruction really is and who to blame.

That's another reason Reid kept them off the floor, it kept them off the president's desk and kept his hands clean.

gamewell45
11-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Good thought, but I do agree with @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796). Just the fact ultra liberal Reid blocked them tells me they go against the left's agenda. I'm sure not all of the bills are gems, but they do deserve to be heard and voted on. Let them be heard, let them go to the president. What he vetos will tell the American people exactly where he stands. Then we will be able to see where the obstruction really is and who to blame.

That's another reason Reid kept them off the floor, it kept them off the president's desk and kept his hands clean.

"ultra liberal Reid"??? Are you serious? That guy is nothing more then a DINO.

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 09:02 PM

Obama's mud puddle is drying up fast.

before strolling into the Oval Office he had no experience at executive leadership.

Everything came very easy for him and setbacks were few.

now obumer is trapped in a situation of his own making.

and I don't think he will react gracefully.

gamewell45
11-07-2014, 09:03 PM

Precisely, its two more years of nothing getting done either way. The republicans knew this going into the elections, yet they lied to the American people about what they are going to get done if they controlled both houses.

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 09:05 PM

Not enough room in the democrat party lifeboat?

ok Harry, over the side you go.

gamewell45
11-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Not enough room in the democrat party lifeboat?

ok Harry, over the side you go.

We'll give him to the republicans; he'll be a perfect fit; spineless and no brains.

PolWatch
11-07-2014, 09:07 PM
well, who would have voted for them if they said 'we really can't promise to do anything, but vote for us anyway'? I'm cynical but I don't see either side of the aisle putting aside their garbage for the good of the nation. We are going to see 2 years of finger pointing and whining....just like the last 15 years. imho

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 09:08 PM
We'll give him to the republicans; he'll be a perfect fit; spineless and no brains.

Dirty Harry is not spineless.

Slightly corrupt maybe, disgustingly lib, but also the most combative democrat in the senate.

Redrose
11-07-2014, 09:09 PM

Please explain, a DINO, really? If he's not a liberal Democrat, then what is he?

Matty
11-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Precisely, its two more years of nothing getting done either way. The republicans knew this going into the elections, yet they lied to the American people about what they are going to get done if they controlled both houses.

You been sucking lies through Yer soda straw for six years and NOW lies concern you? Why is that?

Redrose
11-07-2014, 09:13 PM

No thank you, keep your garbage.

Captain Obvious
11-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Why would anyone take the concept of immigration reform seriously?

We already have immigration laws on the books that are widely ignored and unenforced.

Awesome! Let's draft some more laws and just continue to make shit up as we go along.

gamewell45
11-07-2014, 10:05 PM
Dirty Harry is not spineless.

Slightly corrupt maybe, disgustingly lib, but also the most combative democrat in the senate.

Are you serious???? That moron caved in on almost very controversial piece of legislation brought before him.

Mac-7
11-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Why would anyone take the concept of immigration reform seriously?

We already have immigration laws on the books that are widely ignored and unenforced.

Awesome! Let's draft some more laws and just continue to make $#@! up as we go along.

The left wants amnesty for people who are here illegally.

Conservatives want enforcement and border security.

We don't trust "immigration reform" being pushed by the libs because we don't think they serious about anything except amnesty.

Redrose
11-07-2014, 10:06 PM

Election night 2020, President Carlos Rivera and his VP Manuel Gonzales celebrating their victory over Mitt Romney and Donald Trump.

gamewell45
11-07-2014, 10:09 PM
You been sucking lies through Yer soda straw for six years and NOW lies concern you? Why is that?

Speculating again? Both you and I are just going to have to agree to disagree on this thread.

Captain Obvious
11-08-2014, 07:30 AM
The left wants amnesty for people who are here illegally.

Conservatives want enforcement and border security.

We don't trust "immigration reform" being pushed by the libs because we don't think they serious about anything except amnesty.

I don't have a problem with amnesty for those who are already here, have jobs and no criminal records.

Fine, give those people amnisty but turn the floodgates off.

Matty
11-08-2014, 07:50 AM
I don't have a problem with amnesty for those who are already here, have jobs and no criminal records.

That's the problem. We have danced this waltz before. We were once promised border security for amnesty for 3 million. So, the amnesty was granted and we got zero border security. Now, this is why the Republicans are insisting on the border security First. Before. Any discussions of amnesty take place. Secure that border. making hiring illegals a punishable offense ie removing liquor license, license to operate bla bla, we now need UN tamperable national ID. The democrats act as if we owe illegals something and we do not. Democrats want voters.

Max Rockatansky
11-08-2014, 07:50 AM

Yes, but it would depend upon the Democratic Party to piss off so many Americans that voters elect a Republican as a response.

Addressing immigration reform would help lock in favorability toward a Republican President. So would tax reform, revamping welfare, including corporate welfare, and other necessary items to right this nation's budget and problems.

Matty
11-08-2014, 07:52 AM
Are you serious???? That moron caved in on almost very controversial piece of legislation brought before him.
Name them.

Mac-7
11-08-2014, 08:38 AM

By all means shut off the flow of new illegals.

everything begins with that.

on principle amnesty is wrong but there are enough Americans who agree with you that I think some form of amnesty is inevitable.

but since the border is far from secure amnesty is years away from a broad consensus.

Mac-7
11-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Yes, but it would depend upon the Democratic Party to piss off so many Americans that voters elect a Republican as a response.

Addressing immigration reform would help lock in favorability toward a Republican President. So would tax reform, revamping welfare, including corporate welfare, and other necessary items to right this nation's budget and problems.

A majority of Americans are against amnesty unless we have border security first.

its a myth that repubs must pander to Hispanics before they can win another national election.

donttread
11-08-2014, 10:54 AM
As I have said before neither half of the Donkephant has any intention of dealing with illegal immigration in any real way. Their secondary gain from the way things are right now is simply too good and their constituents lack the balls to hold their feet to the fire on any issue

If I am ever proven wrong on this please send your "I told you so" to my grandchildren as I am 55 and this will not happen in my lifetime

Max Rockatansky
11-08-2014, 11:28 AM
A majority of Americans are against amnesty unless we have border security first.

its a myth that repubs must pander to Hispanics before they can win another national election.

Straw man. Who said the "repubs" have to pander to anyone? Except you, of course.

Mac-7
11-08-2014, 11:52 AM
Straw man. Who said the "repubs" have to pander to anyone? Except you, of course.

Sure Max.

Amnesty without closing the border first amounts to pandering.

Peter1469
11-08-2014, 11:55 AM
We could end all social welfare and then open the borders. The market would fix the various problems. People who wanted to work would. Those that didn't would have to go look for another country for handouts.

Mac-7
11-08-2014, 12:02 PM
We could end all social welfare and then open the borders. The market would fix the various problems. People who wanted to work would. Those that didn't would have to go look for another country for handouts.

Thats a bad idea that would turn America into one gigantic slum.

Peter1469
11-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Thats a bad idea that would turn America into one gigantic slum.

Why?

Chris
11-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Immigration by invite only.

Professor Peabody
11-08-2014, 12:41 PM

Damn funny Cigar. Considering the Republicans just clobbered the Democrats on Tuesday without it, even against it I'm going to go with yes.

Common
11-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Immigration by invite only.

We Agree Chris :)

Common
11-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Immigration hurt democrats and not just a little this election. Poll after Poll shows the majority of americans want illegal immigration stopped now. Like me they feel enough is enough and we just cant absorb any more takers in this country. We have our own that need taking care of.
Independents the votes both parties need most overwhelmingly want the border closed to the tune of 76%. Democrats need to get on board with realistic immigration policies. Outright amnesty is an outright loser.

Chris
11-08-2014, 12:55 PM
We Agree Chris :)

I mean by private property owners. The state has no say.

Cigar
11-08-2014, 01:10 PM

I thought I'd sit back for awhile to see if people even knew what was in the Immigration Bill already passed, and obviously there's a lot of ignorance on this subjext.

1 - It's already in the Bill to strengthen the Borders and increasing security
2 - NOTHING in the Bill speaks to OPENING the Border ... NOTHING
3 - Because #2 is true, the Bill address the people who are ALREADY inside the Border, NOT anyone coming accross
4 - EVERYONE would have to go through extensive background checks, thus addressing (criminals, terrorists, diseased, mentally ill)
5 - It take 13 to 15 YEARS to become a citizen ... that means for the stupid, they can't Vote
6 - During those 13 - 15 YEARS, they have to pay TAXES
7 - Immigrants have to Pay a Fine

:grin:

momsapplepie
11-08-2014, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE=Cigar;829694]I thought I'd sit back for awhile to see if people even knew what was in the Immigration Bill already passed, and obviously there's a lot of ignorance on this subjext.

Yeah show us where that has been done beyond posting signs for American citizens to avoid their parklands because of illegal immigrants and drug dealers who are dangerous
2 - NOTHING in the Bill speaks to OPENING the Border ... NOTHING,
just because it doesn't speak to open borders doesn't mean it hasn't already happened. Hoe many "unaccompanied children" were walked thru again?
3 - Because #2 is true, the Bill address the people who are ALREADY inside the Border, NOT anyone coming across
People who are already here illegally need to be sent back. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4 - EVERYONE would have to go through extensive background checks, thus addressing (criminals, terrorists, diseased, mentally ill)
Right, how many criminals were released here in the past year? Wasn't the number something like 36,000, violent illegals released by the Obama administration into our neighborhoods?
5 - It take 13 to 15 YEARS to become a citizen ... that means for the stupid, they can't Vote
You can believe that if you want but the latest study released right before the midterms shows millions of non-citizens DO vote
Sure they do. poverty level taxes because they are paid cash under the table and then turn around and illegally collect benefits
Sure, just like they show up for their immigration hearings.

The only ignorance is believing illegals are going to follow the law after they have already broken it.

Cigar
11-08-2014, 01:39 PM
If you think the Government YOU helped to make Smaller could roundup 35 MILLION People for Deportation, then you're Brain Dead :laugh:

It ain't going to happen.

Be prepared to wet your panties in a few weeks when President Obama makes his Executive Order

Matty
11-08-2014, 01:43 PM
If you think the Government YOU helped to make Smaller could roundup 35 MILLION People for Deportation, then you're Brain Dead :laugh:

Be prepared to wet your panties in a few weeks when President Obama makes his Executive Order

So, perhaps you can explain why the asshole raised his hand and swore he would uphold the laws and the constitution of the US? And, then tell us why you love being made a fool of?

momsapplepie
11-08-2014, 01:48 PM

Executive order? I think not. Congress will defund it, and the White house. The plan is already in the works.
Then you can't start squealing like a stuck pig when bammy and moochelle antionette start crying.

Cigar
11-08-2014, 01:59 PM
So, perhaps you can explain why the $#@! raised his hand and swore he would uphold the laws and the constitution of the US? And, then tell us why you love being made a fool of?

Name One (1) President who has Deported More Illegals ... please, take your time $#@! :laugh:

Cigar
11-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Executive order? I think not. Congress will defund it, and the White house. The plan is already in the works.
Then you can't start squealing like a stuck pig when bammy and moochelle antionette start crying.

I hope you're right ... I hope The GOP takes Health Care access from 10 MILLION Voters :wink:

Brilliant Move

Common
11-08-2014, 02:01 PM

Then we dont agree lol

Matty
11-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Name One (1) President who has Deported More Illegals ... please, take your time $#@! :laugh:
So why does he insist on amnesty? If he's that great at deporting let him continue!

Matty
11-08-2014, 02:02 PM
I hope you're right ... I hope The GOP takes Health Care access from 10 MILLION Voters :wink:

Brilliant Move
They won't. They will just take away the mandate and replace it with choice.

Cigar
11-08-2014, 02:04 PM

How much you want to bet they don't?

momsapplepie
11-08-2014, 02:09 PM
How much you want to bet they do? The dumbass democrats wrote it up wrong. Federal subsidies have to go to state programs set up for Obamacare, not from a federal run healthcare program. The SC is going to slap the fools down for that. It's the LAW the way it was written. To change it takes a vote by congress not by dictator decree.

Matty
11-08-2014, 02:12 PM
How much you want to bet they don't?
Oh they will. It's dumbass who won't

The Xl
11-08-2014, 02:26 PM

My god, a reasonable position

Redrose
11-08-2014, 02:33 PM
I thought I'd sit back for awhile to see if people even knew what was in the Immigration Bill already passed, and obviously there's a lot of ignorance on this subjext.

2 - NOTHING in the Bill speaks to OPENING the Border ... NOTHING
3 - Because #2 is true, the Bill address the people who are ALREADY inside the Border, NOT anyone coming accross

We already have sufficient immigration laws, but as usual BHO ignores them. He talks a good game, but does just the opposite. He's a liar.

If he makes the mistake and grants the 30 million illegals already here amnesty, he will seal his own coffin, politically.

lynn
11-08-2014, 04:47 PM

They won't take away the individual mandate, they might take away the employer mandate but that is it.

Mac-7
11-08-2014, 05:14 PM

Chris doesn't vote.

So he has no say.

But either way very few people want the open border that he wants.

Captain Obvious
11-08-2014, 06:07 PM
Chris doesn't vote.

So he has no say.

The fact that he just had his say must have eluded you, deadeye.

Mac-7
11-08-2014, 06:17 PM
The fact that he just had his say must have eluded you, deadeye.

Everyone is free to express an opinion.

but in Chris' case that's as far as it goes because his opinion does not count.

Captain Obvious
11-08-2014, 06:18 PM

:biglaugh:

The Great Oz has spoken!

Mac-7
11-08-2014, 06:27 PM
:biglaugh:

The Great Oz has spoken!

I'm just pointing out a simple fact that you and Chris seem to be having trouble understanding.

Captain Obvious
11-08-2014, 06:29 PM
I'm just pointing out a simple fact that you and Chris seem to be having trouble understanding.

Because it's bullshit?

Go figure...

Chris
11-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Then we dont agree lol

So who should choose? You? The state? Tell me. Who decides whom you let into your house?

Chris
11-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Chris doesn't vote.

So he has no say.

I have every bit as much say as you do, mac. And if I put forth the more appealing argument, then I will have more say than you.

the open border that he wants

Immigration by invite is not open border. Where do you come up with these silly ideas?

Chris
11-08-2014, 08:16 PM

At least I get further than you do with all your inconsistencies, incoherencies, and made up nonsense. But keep trying, you might get here some day.

Chris
11-08-2014, 08:17 PM

And what point might that be, mac? You've made none so far, for obviously I've had my say and your say that I want open borders is dead wrong.

Mac-7
11-08-2014, 09:22 PM
I have every bit as much say as you do, mac. And if I put forth the more appealing argument, then I will have more say than you.

You have no say because you don't vote.

that makes you an inconsequential bystander to the march of history.

Mac-7
11-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Immigration by invite is not open border. Where do you come up with these silly ideas?

Thats so stupid.

if Jose and Pedro and Mohammed decided to move here without your invitation what are you, the non voting voyeur of public affairs going to do about it?

Chloe
11-08-2014, 10:19 PM
Thats so stupid.

if Jose and Pedro and Mohammed decided to move here without your invitation what are you, the non voting voyeur of public affairs going to do about it?

What if there is nobody on the ballot that you believe represents your beliefs? Wouldn't then voting for some random person just for the sake of voting kind of defeat the purpose of voting for the candidate that you feel best fits your points of view and wants?

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 03:24 AM
What if there is nobody on the ballot that you believe represents your beliefs? Wouldn't then voting for some random person just for the sake of voting kind of defeat the purpose of voting for the candidate that you feel best fits your points of view and wants?

America has always been a centrist country where the average person (me for instance) is not so far apart from the rest that there is never a candidate who represents the beliefs of most citizens.

America today is more polarized than it used to be.

liberals are more liberal and conservatives are more conservatives.

but I can't imagine being so alienated from the entire country that NO candidate represented my beliefs more or less than another.

meaning I can and will always vote for the side that comes closest to my beliefs.

But Chris, and maybe you, have the idea whatever you want must be delivered to you - no more and no less.

Professor Peabody
11-09-2014, 04:05 AM

Not Obama that's for sure.

Technically, the ad isn’t correct to say that Barack Obama "has deported more people than any other president in this country's history," since George W. Bush cumulatively deported more over his full eight-year term -- and since Bush would remain ahead of Obama if Mitt Romney wins the presidency in November.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/10/american-principles-action/has-barack-obama-deported-more-people-any-other-pr/

Bush has.

Max Rockatansky
11-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Not Obama that's for sure.

Bush has.Did you actually read the article Professor Peabody

Still, I think it's a silly measure since it does nothing to effectively stem the flow of illegal immigrants. It's like claiming who handed out the most condoms when the real mission is to lower the number of teen pregnancies.

According to current figures (http://www.ice.gov/doclib/about/offices/ero/pdf/ero-removals1.pdf) from Immigration and Customs Enforcement -- the federal agency responsible for deportations -- Obama has removed 1.4 million people during his 42 months in office so far. Technically, that's fewer than under George W. Bush, whose cumulative total (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/yearbook/2010/table36.xls) was 2 million. But Bush’s number covers eight full years, which doesn’t allow an apples-to-apples comparison.

If you instead compare the two presidents’ monthly averages, it works out to 32,886 for Obama and 20,964 for Bush, putting Obama clearly in the lead. Bill Clinton is far behind with 869,676 total and 9,059 per month. All previous occupants of the White House going back to 1892 fell well short of the level of the three most recent presidents.

....We should also note that if Obama doesn't win a second term, he will almost certainly finish his term trailing George W. Bush in deportations, which would make inaccurate the claim that Obama has "deported more people than any other president in this country's history."

lynn
11-09-2014, 08:54 AM
We have over 10 million illegals here so bragging that they deported 1.4 to 2 million is not considered successful.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 08:58 AM
We have over 10 million illegals here so bragging that they deported 1.4 to 2 million is not considered successful.

Chances are there are more like 25 million.

but no one really knows for sure.

Chris
11-09-2014, 09:06 AM
You have no say because you don't vote.

that makes you an inconsequential bystander to the march of history.

As captain pointed out though I do have a say in posting. Does that anger you?

The march of history? My god, another progressive! Or are you Marxist?

Chris
11-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Thats so stupid.

Your question is stupid. How do you keep unwanted intruders off your property now?

Chris
11-09-2014, 09:08 AM

And be hypocritical since you're voting but not voting for someone who represents you.

Max Rockatansky
11-09-2014, 09:08 AM
As captain pointed out though I do have a say in posting. Does that anger you?

The march of history? My god, another progressive! Or are you Marxist?Probably a good guess.

Chris
11-09-2014, 09:09 AM
America has always been a centrist country where the average person (me for instance) is not so far apart from the rest that there is never a candidate who represents the beliefs of most citizens.

America today is more polarized than it used to be.

liberals are more liberal and conservatives are more conservatives.

but I can't imagine being so alienated from the entire country that NO candidate represented my beliefs more or less than another.

meaning I can and will always vote for the side that comes closest to my beliefs.

But Chris, and maybe you, have the idea whatever you want must be delivered to you - no more and no less.

And there goes mac again, unable to argue, makes up lies about what others think and want.

Chris
11-09-2014, 09:10 AM
Probably a good guess.

I've said since he arrived no too long ago he's a liberal plant just to make conservatives look bad.

Max Rockatansky
11-09-2014, 09:11 AM
I've said since he arrived no too long ago he's a liberal plant just to make conservatives look bad.
And he's pretty good at it, but too much over-the-top. If he toned it down a bit, he'd be more believable.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 09:19 AM
And there goes mac again, unable to argue, makes up lies about what others think and want.

There is no point in arguing with you Chris since you don't vote.

Chris
11-09-2014, 09:26 AM
There is no point in arguing with you Chris since you don't vote.

There's even less point in your lying as it only serves to ruin what little reputation you have here.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 09:32 AM
There's even less point in your lying as it only serves to ruin what little reputation you have here.

I don't lie.

Chris
11-09-2014, 09:42 AM
I don't lie.

Even after I said I'm for borders closed to invite immigration only you lied and said I'm for open borders. That's a deliberate lie.

And even though I have corrected you numerous time you continue to lie that "But Chris, and maybe you, have the idea whatever you want must be delivered to you - no more and no less." That's a deliberate lie.

Want more examples, mac? Do you really want to discuss your lying? Do you want to focus everyone's attention on it?

Alyosha
11-09-2014, 09:46 AM
I don't think Mac lies, he has a brain problem that inverts bad into good and good into bad while America the Beautiful plays in his head.

Oh beautiful, for gracious skies, and torture rooms of pain!
Our CIA can do what it wants because of Putin's fame!
America, America... God don't watch what we're doing behind the scenes...
And fuck the good and brotherhood as long as America stays on top!

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Even after I said I'm for borders closed to invite immigration only you lied and said I'm for open borders. That's a deliberate lie.

Thats such a goofy idea Chris.

you say you support closed borders but not if you Mr Private Citizen Who Does Not Vote invites the foreigner.

thats open borders because you don't have the authority to make immigration laws.

Alyosha
11-09-2014, 10:00 AM
Conservative American values

http://tthu.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/CIA-Secret-Detention.jpg

Subcontracted conservative American values

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Torture_chamber_in_Prague_Castle.JPG

John Adams would be so proud!

http://i.imgur.com/3aWo52I.jpg

Chris
11-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Thats such a goofy idea Chris.

you say you support closed borders but not if you Mr Private Citizen Who Does Not Vote invites the foreigner.

thats open borders because you don't have the authority to make immigration laws.

You criticize what you do not understand, mac.

If say the US is entirely privately owned, including the roads and parks and etc, then immigration is closed but to invite by individuals who vouch to the reputation and livelihood of those they invite.

This would replace the current system where some anointed elites in DC, who have little or no clue what the people want, decide for us who can immigrate, and usually do so to pay off crony favors to protected corporations.

I said nothing about laws, mac. I think that's why you fail to comprehend what I say, it's too outside the box your unthinking partisanship restricts you to.

But, hey, if you think it's a goofy idea, then go ahead and be specific how it's goofy. Go beyond your mere emotional labels and present an argument against it.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 10:04 AM
You criticize what you do not understand, mac.

If say the US is entirely privately owned, including the roads and parks and etc, then immigration is closed but to invite by individuals who vouch to the reputation and livelihood of those they invite.

This would replace the current system where some anointed elites in DC, who have little or no clue what the people want, decide for us who can immigrate, and usually do so to pay off crony favors to protected corporations.

I said nothing about laws, mac. I think that's why you fail to comprehend what I say, it's too outside the box your unthinking partisanship restricts you to.

But, hey, if you think it's a goofy idea, then go ahead and be specific how it's goofy. Go beyond your mere emotional labels and present an argument against it.

OMG!

i suppose if the moon were made out of green cheese we could send all the mice there and put the exterminators out of business.

the US is not privately owned and you are so far from What Is that you can never get there from here.

Chris
11-09-2014, 10:05 AM
...John Adams would be so proud!

http://i.imgur.com/3aWo52I.jpg

Hope you don't mind I elide some of that to focus on Adams who wrote on immigration:

...But there is one principle which pervades all the institutions of this country, and which must always operate as an obstacle to the granting of favors to new comers. This is a land, not of privileges, but of equal rights. Privileges are granted by European sovereigns to particular classes of individuals, for purposes of general policy; but the general impression here is that privileges granted to one denomination of people, can very seldom be discriminated from erosions of the rights of others.

Emigrants from Germany, therefore, or from elsewhere, coming here, are not to expect favors from the governments. They are to expect, if they choose to become citizens, equal rights with those of the natives of the country. They are to expect, if affluent, to possess the means of making their property productive, with moderation, and with safety;—if indigent, but industrious, honest and frugal, the means of obtaining easy and comfortable subsistence for themselves and their families.

Immigrants 'come to a life of independence, but to a life of labor…'

They come to a life of independence, but to a life of labor—and, if they cannot accommodate themselves to the character, moral, political, and physical, of this country, with all its compensating balances of good and evil, the Atlantic is always open to them, to return to the land of their nativity and their fathers....

More at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/09/john-quincy-adams-speaks-immigration/#4Jz5gEDRyGAL5UDV.99

PolWatch
11-09-2014, 10:18 AM
'This is a land, not of privileges, but of equal rights'.

worth repeating....

Max Rockatansky
11-09-2014, 10:28 AM
I don't lie.

That statement has been disproved by your own posts on this very forum. You've lied about me so I know you do lie.

Chris
11-09-2014, 10:31 AM
OMG!

i suppose if the moon were made out of green cheese we could send all the mice there and put the exterminators out of business.

the US is not privately owned and you are so far from What Is that you can never get there from here.

Asked for a rational argument, you explode in emotional trauma.

Politics is not about what is, mac, but what ought to be.

Chris
11-09-2014, 10:32 AM
'This is a land, not of privileges, but of equal rights'.

worth repeating....

Right, therefore you cannot deprive some of rights to give others more rights. That would not be equal.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 11:02 AM
That statement has been disproved by your own posts on this very forum. You've lied about me so I know you do lie.

I never lied about you Max.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Asked for a rational argument, you explode in emotional trauma.

Saying that if the US were privately owned we could do x,y and z is so out of touch with reality I just can't take it seriously.

Chris
11-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Saying that if the US were privately owned we could do x,y and z is so out of touch with reality I just can't take it seriously.

I see you have no rational argument so you stick to the fallacy of personal incredulity.

You do realize that what I'm talking about is how work visa work, don't you, you need a private person or company sponsor you to come here and work. So in reality what I'm talking about already exists.

Come on, mac, use the noggin for something besides a hat rack.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 11:42 AM
You do realize that what I'm talking about is how work visa work, don't you, you need a private person or company sponsor you to come here and work. So in reality what I'm talking about already exists.

But you also need a government issued visa.

you began by say if America were 100% privately owned and we are not.

i want a consistent immigration policy that allows no illegal aliens and also limit legal immigration to sustainable levels that benefits thus country.

Max Rockatansky
11-09-2014, 11:56 AM
I never lied about you Max.Another lie. You've done so numerous times on this forum.

Example:
You are no more conservative than any of the conservatives that you complain about.

i know you have found the 3% wacko fringe here and you can all thank each other profusely but that does not mean that the rest of us are wrong.

Chris
11-09-2014, 11:57 AM
But you also need a government issued visa.

you began by say if America were 100% privately owned and we are not.

i want a consistent immigration policy that allows no illegal aliens and also limit legal immigration to sustainable levels that benefits thus country.

Again, you fail to think outside the box of your desired government-controlled universe.

Why would a visa be needed?

Again, mac, politics is not about what is but what ought to be. You want policy X, but by your reasoning, it doesn't exist and is therefore goofy. Ooops.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Another lie. You've done so numerous times on this forum.

Example:

Ok Max.

Whatever you say.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Why would a visa be needed?

To limit the number and the quality of the people moving to the US.

Chris
11-09-2014, 12:12 PM
To limit the number and the quality of the people moving to the US.

Mac, the question, in context, is this: Why would visas be needed in a system of immigration by invite only? The fact of the matter is a visa would give its holder the right to invade my property without my consent. By implication, mac, you're advocating a policy that violates my private property rights. That's awfully liberal progressive of you.

Chris
11-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Ok Max.

Whatever you say.
Max Rockatansky, he just agreed with you that he lies.

How do you do that?

Must be the bow tie.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Mac, the question, in context, is this: Why would visas be needed in a system of immigration by invite only? The fact of the matter is a visa would give its holder the right to invade my property without my consent. By implication, mac, you're advocating a policy that violates my private property rights. That's awfully liberal progressive of you.

A visa entitles foreigners to be in the country.

it does not give them your land.

Chris
11-09-2014, 01:12 PM
A visa entitles foreigners to be in the country.

it does not give them your land.

Sorry but you're not making coherent sense. I know what a visa is. Your argument was that the system I suggested would require visas. Why would it when I, as others, decide who sets foot on my property? You're advocating a system where the state dictates who can do that.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 01:18 PM
Sorry but you're not making coherent sense. I know what a visa is. Your argument was that the system I suggested would require visas. Why would it when I, as others, decide who sets foot on my property? You're advocating a system where the state dictates who can do that.

What I said was that your scheme amounts to open borders.

because there is no way to relocate these foreigners onto your land without passing through land you do not own.

nor can you hold them there by force if they decide to visit Disneyland or anyplace else they want to go.

Chris
11-09-2014, 01:52 PM
What I said was that your scheme amounts to open borders.

because there is no way to relocate these foreigners onto your land without passing through land you do not own.

nor can you hold them there by force if they decide to visit Disneyland or anyplace else they want to go.

What you're doing is going in circles, mac. A system of immigration by invite only is not open boarders. That has been explained. You have offered no explanation to the contrary.

because there is no way to relocate these foreigners onto your land without passing through land you do not own

Just because you cannot imagine it doesn't mean there isn't. An invited person would have a written invite to come to my property which others would honor since the immigrant would just be passing through their property. Perhaps they would charge a fee.

Under the system I suggest they could not go there but by invite. Having business there, even if all it was was tourism, would amount to an invite.

Mac-7
11-09-2014, 01:57 PM
What you're doing is going in circles, mac. A system of immigration by invite only is not open boarders. That has been explained. You have offered no explanation to the contrary.

Just because you cannot imagine it doesn't mean there isn't. An invited person would have a written invite to come to my property which others would honor since the immigrant would just be passing through their property. Perhaps they would charge a fee.

Under the system I suggest they could not go there but by invite. Having business there, even if all it was was tourism, would amount to an invite.

Your whole premise is silly.

i ask you again.

if the foreigner you invited wants to visit Disneyland how can you stop him?

if he doesn't want to come back how do you make him?

Chris
11-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Your whole premise is silly.

i ask you again.

if the foreigner you invited wants to visit Disneyland how can you stop him?

if he doesn't want to come back how do you make him?

Amazing you keep going in circles. I know you feel it's silly, but you have yet to break out of that circle to explain why it's silly.

"i ask you again." And I answer again, I don't have to. All I have to do is what I do already, decide who is allowed onto my property. Others would determine whom they allow on their property--it is, after all, their property.

If he doesn't want to come back? Then I withdraw my invitation.

If someone wanted to pass through my property and had no reason, had no destination, had no invitation, I would not grant permission. I would allow it only for those who could demonstrate some invitation to do business.

Cigar
11-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Obama Drops The Reality Hammer On Republicans, “Nobody’s Stopping You From Passing Bills”President Obama is turning up the heat on the incoming Republican congressional majority by bluntly telling that nobody is stopping them from passing bills on issues like immigration.

Video @ link~

When asked about immigration on Face The Nation, President Obama said,

The minute that they pass a bill that deals with the problems of immigration reform, I will sign it and it supersedes whatever actions I take, and I’m encouraging them to do so. On parallel track we’re going to be implementing an executive action, but if in fact a bill gets passed, nobody’s going to be happier than me to sign it. Because that means it will be permanent rather than temporary.

So,they have the ability, the authority, the control to supercede anything I do through my authority by carrying out their functions over there. And if in fact it’s true that they want to pass a bill, they’ve got good ideas, nobody’s stopping them, and the minute they do it, the minute I sign that bill, what I’ve done goes away.

Beginning in January, congressional Republicans won’t have Harry Reid to blame for their obstruction anymore. Boehner and McConnell are already blaming President Obama’s executive action for their refusal to pass an immigration bill, but the new political reality is that there is nothing stopping them for passing an immigration bill.

In fact, there will be nothing stopping from passing bills to do what the American people want. Voters overwhelming supporting raising the minimum wage, but McConnell and Boehner have already said that it won’t be happening. The same thing with infrastructure spending and other broadly popular ideas.

Immigration reform is just one example of the new world that Republicans will be entering into when they take the majority. The days of hiding their obstruction are over. Their butts are on the line now, and they have a small window to either put up or face losing their new Senate majority in 2016.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/11/09/obama-drops-reality-hammer-republicans-nobodys-stopping-passing-bills.html

Peter1469
11-09-2014, 03:30 PM
The Senate has like 300 bills to pass as soon as the new Congress starts. Obama better start practicing his signature- he is either going to be signing a lot of new laws or he is going to be an obstructionist. :smiley:

Max Rockatansky
11-09-2014, 03:31 PM
@Max Rockatansky (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=575), he just agreed with you that he lies.

How do you do that?

Must be the bow tie.Never underestimate the power of the Bow Tie!

http://www.tie-knots.org/blog/uploads/ed-westwick-suit-bow-tie.png

Max Rockatansky
11-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Ok Max.

Whatever you say.Truth is a powerful weapon. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Cigar
11-09-2014, 03:36 PM
The Senate has like 300 bills to pass as soon as the new Congress starts. Obama better start practicing his signature- he is either going to be signing a lot of new laws or he is going to be an obstructionist. :smiley:

All 300 Bills has Repeal ObamaCare in it ... :biglaugh: such little children

Peter1469
11-09-2014, 03:37 PM
All 300 Bills has Repeal ObamaCare in it ... :biglaugh: such little children

Not all of them. Most are jobs bills. Is the One going to veto jobs bills?

Cigar
11-09-2014, 03:39 PM

If he doesn't like it, because he's The One :afro:

Professor Peabody
11-09-2014, 03:51 PM

Summary of Jobs Bills Stalled in the Senate

The “Forgotten Fifteen”

1) H.R. 872—Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act:
2) H.R. 910—Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011:
3) H.J.Res. 37—Disapproving the rule submitted by the Federal Communications Commission with respect to regulating the Internet and broadband industry practices:
4) H.R. 1230—Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act:
5) H.R. 1229—Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act:
6) H.R. 1231—Reversing President Obama's Offshore Moratorium Act:
7) H.R. 2021—The Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011:
8) H.R. 2018—Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act of 2011:
9) H.R. 1315—Consumer Financial Protection & Soundness Improvement Act:
10) H.R. 1938— North American-Made Energy Security Act:
11) H.R. 2587—Protecting Jobs From Government Interference Act:
12) H.R. 2401—Transparency In Regulatory Analysis Of Impacts On The Nation:
13) H.R. 2681—Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act:
14) H.R. 2250—EPA Regulatory Relief Act:
15) H.R. 2273—Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act:

And Still Counting…

16) H.R. 2433—Veterans Opportunity to Work Act:
17) H.R. 674—To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the imposition of 3 percent withholding on certain payments made to vendors by government entities:
18) H.Con.Res. 34—Budget for Fiscal Year 2012:

http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/11/10/27/summary-of-jobs-bills-stalled

The first 15 bills are designed to reduce Government Red Tape and allow businesses to grow and hire more people are already in Harry "Do Nothing" Reid's hands.

Professor Peabody
11-09-2014, 03:52 PM
If he doesn't like it, because he's The One :afro:

I hope you're right Cigar. With each veto he's making sure Hillary Clinton will not be President in 2016.

Cigar
11-09-2014, 04:04 PM
404 This page was not found. Perhaps the link has changed. Please search in the search

Cigar
11-09-2014, 04:06 PM
I hope you're right Cigar. With each veto he's making sure Hillary Clinton will not be President in 2016.

Hillary Clinton hasn't said he's Running

I like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren :grin:

Max Rockatansky
11-09-2014, 10:44 PM

Same logic applies. The more obstructionist the Democrats are prior to 2016, the harder it will become for them to be elected.

After 8 years of a Democrat in the White House, Americans are, once again, ready for Hope & Change. Odds are they'll elect a Republican.

Mac-7
11-10-2014, 07:05 AM
After 8 years of a Democrat in the White House, Americans are, once again, ready for Hope & Change. Odds are they'll elect a Republican.

What matters is who does the lib mainstream media want?

if they still prefer Hillary in 2016 she will be tough to beat by any democrat or republican.

texan
11-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Don't know if this has been posted but Obama's hands are tied at least until the Louisiana Run Off is decided. He doesn't want her to have to answer for his actions, nor does he want to see the backlash of turnout he may get against him for it in that state.

Mac-7
11-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Don't know if this has been posted but Obama's hands are tied at least until the Louisiana Run Off is decided. He doesn't want her to have to answer for his actions, nor does he want to see the backlash of turnout he may get against him for it in that state.

I don't think Obama cares if landrue gets reelected or not.

Peter1469
11-10-2014, 12:53 PM
At this point is doesn't matter very much.

Mac-7
11-10-2014, 12:56 PM
At this point is doesn't matter very much.

Little people like democrat senators don't matter to Der fuhrer.

if she can't help him then under the bus she goes.

Professor Peabody
11-10-2014, 10:32 PM

All three stand as much chance of getting elected as flying monkey's coming out of Harry Reid's butt.

McCool
11-11-2014, 09:24 AM

:grin: Why are you grinning? People are suffering out there.

Mac-7
11-11-2014, 09:29 AM
People are suffering out there.

Obama does not care.

he grew up hating America.

and if his fuhrer does not care then the fuhrer's loyal servant Cigar does not care.

decedent
11-11-2014, 09:31 AM

He grew up in Kenya. Orly Taitz said so, and you won't find a more credible source. Hawaii's Health director and Governor stated that his birth certificate was legitimate, but I still haven't decided if Hawaii is a state or not.

Peter1469
11-11-2014, 09:49 AM
He grew up in Kenya. Orly Taitz said so, and you won't find a more credible source. Hawaii's Health director and Governor stated that his birth certificate was legitimate, but I still haven't decided if Hawaii is a state or not. What are you talking about? You are more credible than Orly. :smiley:

decedent
11-11-2014, 11:28 AM
What are you talking about? You are more credible than Orly. :smiley:

She's a lawyer and got her JD from a prestigious online school. She's also perfectly sane. That makes her totally reliable on this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZeXVVw8EZ0

Captain Obvious
11-11-2014, 11:30 AM
She's a lawyer. She's also perfectly sane. That makes her totally reliable on this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZeXVVw8EZ0

Woman, lawyer, sanity - impossible combination.

I call bullshit.

Max Rockatansky
11-11-2014, 01:11 PM
She's a lawyer and got her JD from a prestigious online school. She's also perfectly sane. That makes her totally reliable on this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZeXVVw8EZ0Further evidence you are a POE:

1. You're quoting MSNBC.

2. You picked a clip titled "Orly Taitz loses her damned mind on MSNBC", a clip to that shows her at her worst.

FWIW, I think all birthers are idiots, but a real RWNJ, such as the one you claim to be, would have chosen a better clip as evidence.

Next time consult with Mac-7 first. He's better at being a POE than you are.

Cigar
11-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Obama does not care.

and if his fuhrer does not care then the fuhrer's loyal servant Cigar does not care.

That's Hilarious ... thankfully the people who think like that are dieing off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wVvnT1w0ehs

Cigar
11-11-2014, 02:06 PM
He grew up in Kenya. Orly Taitz said so, and you won't find a more credible source. Hawaii's Health director and Governor stated that his birth certificate was legitimate, but I still haven't decided if Hawaii is a state or not.

These are the things that are important to the average wing-nut :laugh:

Mac-7
11-11-2014, 02:49 PM
That's Hilarious ... thankfully the people who think like that are dieing off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wVvnT1w0ehs

Oprah has more than a few loose screws.

i think Michelle said it best about not being proud of her country during her adult life.

Redrose
11-11-2014, 03:18 PM
Oprah has more than a few loose screws.

i think Michelle said it best about not being proud of her country during her adult life.

Oprah is a big piece of dung. She made her fortune in this big bad racist capitalistic country. Same for that other ungreatful woman, Michelle. Two unimpressive Black women reach the pinnacle of society in the very land they bad mouth relentlessly. Total racist bull.

silvereyes
11-11-2014, 03:45 PM
Wow. Im shocked rose. I thought you were above such crap.

Redrose
11-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Wow. Im shocked rose. I thought you were above such crap.

I call 'em as I see 'em.

decedent
11-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Further evidence you are a POE:

1. You're quoting MSNBC.

I used a left-wing source because Liberian is the only language you libs seem to understand.

I can't be a "POE" if I don't even know what it is. Is it like a BAE?

Mac-7
11-11-2014, 05:59 PM
I used a left-wing source because Liberian is the only language you libs seem to understand.

Its an inside joke among DID's (democrats in disguise).

Max Rockatansky
11-11-2014, 06:16 PM

Yet you deliberately chose the one making her look the worst. IMO, this means you are either stupid or a POE. Which is it?

Bullshit. You know what a POE is since it's been explained to you by many on this forum. Pleading ignorance for something you obviously know about is deceitful, decedent.

Its an inside joke among DID's (democrats in disguise).No surprise you came running in defense of an obvious POE.

Add this to your list of lies, Mac-7

silvereyes
11-11-2014, 06:18 PM
Bravo max. Bravo.

Mister D
11-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Oprah is a big piece of dung. She made her fortune in this big bad racist capitalistic country. Same for that other ungreatful woman, Michelle. Two unimpressive Black women reach the pinnacle of society in the very land they bad mouth relentlessly. Total racist bull.

Well said.

Professor Peabody
11-11-2014, 08:43 PM
Professor Peabody Opinion: I predict toward the end of the month there will be a big proclamation in the Lame Stream Media that Obama can't grant amnesty as it IS out of his constitutional authority. However, he will announce that he is halting all deportations. That will go over like a fart in an elevator because that would include criminal aliens as well. I think the Democrats are a loser either way on the issue. They need to verifiable secure the border FIRST.....then and only then should we discuss with to do with the tens of millions already here. Then any Illegals with a criminal record of more than just a traffic violation should be deported. If they were here to make a better life, they won't be doing it with an arrest/conviction record....out ya go! Their tax records should be examined if they worked cash with no taxes paid.....OUT! If they used a stolen, fake or juveniles SSN.......OUT it's a felony. If they portrayed themselves as a U.S. Citizen to gain employment......OUT, that's a felony too! If any of them collected Government benefits they weren't entitled to being illegal......OUT!! The folks that are left are welcome to apply for Citizenship and pay for the background checks. The process will likely take a very long time.....too bad! They should have done things right in the first place.

silvereyes
11-11-2014, 11:19 PM
I call 'em as I see 'em.

Again. Wow. :(

silvereyes
11-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Well said.

My ass. What did she do thats so wrong? Became a huge success despite her childhood? Who has she exploited?

ETA: this irritates me to no end because yall constantly bitch and moan and cry about stuff said about the dumbass palin and say shes a private fucking citizen (which she is fucking anything but) yet yall can sit here and say something hugely vile and nasty about oprah? Fucking hypocrites. At least oprah isnt in the political spotlight everyday and putting her family out there then whining about "leave us alone."

Again: hypocrites. Ugh.

Redrose
11-11-2014, 11:42 PM
I make no apologies for my opinion of those two women. Oprah does do a lot of generous things, but much of what she says has deep racist overtones to it. She became mega rich because of capitaism and a country that did not hold her back due to racism, but she still sides with the libs and Obama. That's hypocritical.

I do not like the First Lady, at all. She got through school because of affirmative action. Her comment about not being proud of this nation until her husband was elected set the tone for me. Her actions in the past 6 years have not changed my mind.

I feel just as strongly towards her as those on the left feel about Palin. We're all entitled to our opinions.

silvereyes
11-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Bull. Oprah worked very hard to get where she is today and she most certainly did NOT deserve to be called what you called her. If the tables were turned youd be pissed that someone said that about st sarah.

P.S. done. Ugh.

Redrose
11-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Bull. Oprah worked very hard to get where she is today and she most certainly did NOT deserve to be called what you called her. If the tables were turned youd be pissed that someone said that about st sarah.

P.S. done. Ugh.

I do get pissed when they say stuff about Palin, but my being pissed doesn't stop it. I never said Oprah didn't work hard to get where she is, I said she bad mouths the very system that ALLOWED it. She kisses Obama's butt, and he wants to destroy capitalism. Now that is hypocritical. I know someone who worked on her production staff. She is extremely racist and biased. A powerful woman like her has an obligation to those who look up to her. She needs to be honest and forthright. Her success is because of GOP policies, not Obama's liberal policies, but she stomps for him....because he is Black. Her words.

She has mislead her audience by supporting Obama's agenda. No one is going to become another "Oprah" following his policies. He advocates mediocracy.

silvereyes
11-12-2014, 12:15 AM
She was a success long before obama was known. How is she biased exactly? Because she helps blacks? Big effing deal. Shes also helped out many whites. Many. Ugh. Im so disgusted right now....and im not even a fan of her. I just really dont think she deserved that crap you said.

Check this out: st sarah is a spiteful, vindictive, malacious bitch....and thats a well known fact but you dont see me harping on that aspect of her. All ive said is that shes dumb. Oh and trashy. Period.

Redrose
11-12-2014, 01:12 AM
You said:
Check this out: st sarah is a spiteful, vindictive, malacious bitch....and thats a well known fact but you dont see me harping on that aspect of her. All I've said is that shes dumb. Oh and trashy. Period.

Palin has been called horrible names, filthy crude names, as many conservative women have been called.
I use the word "dung" and that is over the top for insult adjectives. I was a huge fan of Oprah until I started learning what her true feelings are. When she openly admitted she voted for Obama solely because he is Black, I started to look at her differently. A direct quote "I want my president to be Black".

decedent
11-14-2014, 01:42 PM
I never said Oprah didn't work hard to get where she is, I said she bad mouths the very system that ALLOWED it. She kisses Obama's butt, and he wants to destroy capitalism. Now that is hypocritical.

Obama's so inept that he can't even destroy capitalism. The number of billionaires has doubled since he took office. But at least there's more poor people, so that's a good thing.

I know someone who worked on her production staff. She is extremely racist and biased.

Exactly. I have a friend of a friend who said that same thing!

silvereyes
11-14-2014, 01:47 PM
A friend of a friends neighbors cousins uncles mama said....

lynn
11-14-2014, 01:54 PM
Common sense tells me if we do not have enough jobs for its citizens then we should not be letting more people come to this country. They complain about the numbers on welfare but yet they allow more non citizens to keep coming here.

Common Sense
11-14-2014, 01:57 PM
Common sense tells me if we do not have enough jobs for its citizens then we should not be letting more people come to this country. They complain about the numbers on welfare but yet they allow more non citizens to keep coming here.

I never told you that.

;)

nic34
11-14-2014, 02:00 PM
^^^lol^^^

nic34
11-14-2014, 02:02 PM

You'd be right if that were really true.

And thank you for not using the word illegal as a noun.

Chris
11-14-2014, 02:03 PM
I never told you that.

;)

Right, the real common sense did. :P

Common Sense
11-14-2014, 02:04 PM
Right, the real common sense did. :P

Oh snap!

Mac-7
11-14-2014, 05:20 PM
I never told you that.

;)

As Lynn pointed out, we don't have enough jobs for poor Americans.

So it is a really stupid idea to import poor Mexicans and others from Central America.

Chris
11-14-2014, 05:32 PM
Oh, snap!