PDA

View Full Version : Obama literally talks shit about Romney.

keymanjim
05-26-2012, 08:40 AM
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decoder-Wire/2012/0525/Obama-blames-Romney-for-spreading-cow-pie-of-distortion.-Is-he-right-video

Obama blames Romney for spreading 'cow pie of distortion.'

President Obama
during an
Iowa
campaign appearance on Thursday went after
Mitt Romney
with a vengeance. Among other things, Mr. Obama said that a recent Romney speech criticizing the administration’s accumulation of US debt was a “cow pie of distortion.”

This guy is self destructing. He doesn't stand a chance.
Maybe next time he'll read his script before he goes on stage.

Shoot the Goose
05-26-2012, 09:53 AM
Did you ever think we could have someone in the WH who was so clueless ? So inept ? So blatantly corrupt ? Such a damn liar ?

Did you ever think we'd have a Speaker of the House say "We have to pass the bill to see what's in it" ?

Did you ever think we'd have at least 1/3rd of Americans who don't give a shit about anything just so long as they get their free-stuff ?

Mainecoons
05-26-2012, 10:01 AM
No. And unless something drastic happens to reverse course, the country is toast. These people and many more like them are destroying it very quickly.

Trinnity
05-26-2012, 10:14 AM
We are in trouble. It's my gut feeling that Obama has been terribly undermining us all "under the radar". That way if he's re-elected he can become more powerful and continue to dismantle the Constitution and BOR.
If trounced, he's made changes that will not easily be undone.

For the first time ever, we have a POTUS who IS an enemy of this country.
That is how little I think he cares for us and does want Marxism.
And I think he has a big chip on his shoulder (Black Liberation Theology and a hatred for our history of colonialism) that he wants to punish - yes punish America for.

We already know we have a tax bomb coming, and Obamacare really starts kicking in in '13 and '14.

Calypso Jones
05-26-2012, 10:27 AM
We are in trouble. It's my gut feeling that Obama has been terribly undermining us all "under the radar". That way if he's re-elected he can become more powerful and continue to dismantle the Constitution and BOR.

And I think he has a big chip on his shoulder (Black Liberation Theology and a hatred for our history of colonialism) that he wants to punish - yes punish America for.

We already know we have a tax bomb coming, and Obamacare really starts kicking in in '13 and '14.

well i said this in another topic and was told i couldn't be taken seriously. But in all fairness those saying that were on the left side of the spectrum. I agree with you wholeheartedly. This guy is killing us and i don't think America could recover from another four year term. This guy's got to go and we need to do some serious house cleaning.

I don't want to play nice with these guys. I don't want to compromise. We've done that to our detriment. The Left NeVER compromises. I want to destroy their power. I want to see that their party, their traitorous anti-american party never rises to any significant power in this country ever again. I'm not talking harming any one's person. Just the total final irrevocable revelation of what it means to be on the left.

coolwalker
05-30-2012, 01:02 PM

Our local (liberal) newspaper ran a front page article two days ago about what will transpire on December 21st of this year and it is disheartening at best. As far as your comment about Obama doing things behind our back (under the radar), I am in complete agreement. In fact I wouldn't put it past him to try an end run of some type halting the election altogether. people say "oh he can't do that", but guess what, he's done things before without approval by using his Executive Order power. He is the single most dangerous man in America since Benedict Arnold and second only to George Soros who pulls his strings.

Goldie Locks
05-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Romney is about the most squeaky clean guy that has run for president in a long time. People who don't like him may say he flip flops or lies, but as far as skeletons in his closet...there are none.

coolwalker
05-30-2012, 01:27 PM
Romney is about the most squeaky clean guy that has run for president in a long time. People who don't like him may say he flip flops or lies, but as far as skeletons in his closet...there are none.

That is so right. Unlike Obama, Mitt has absolutely nothing to hide, nor would his personality allow for that type of deviance.

roadmaster
05-30-2012, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=Goldie Locks;81122]Romney is about the most squeaky clean guy that has run for president in a long time. People who don't like him may say he flip flops or lies, but as far as skeletons in his closet...there are none.[/QUOT
Oh not to worry if they can't find anything on him they will just make it up. Obamas team will soon be releasing negative ads on Mitt. Ammunition for the Liberals and most won't even question what the ads say. Obama will do anything to not talk about his failures to American citizens.

coolwalker
05-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Oh not to worry if they can't find anything on him they will just make it up. Obamas team will soon be releasing negative ads on Mitt. Ammunition for the Liberals and most won't even question what the ads say. Obama will do anything to not talk about his failures to American citizens.

In my gut I believe that Romney needs a James Carvelle running his campaign...a pit bull that just doesn't give up. He pulled Clinton from a run-around nothing governor by the boot straps and beat George Bush. You may dislike him, but Good Lord he has the where-with-all to win. Romney is a nice guy, very nice, but this IS politics!