PDA

View Full Version : Agenda of Republicans Now Manifesting

TrueBlue
11-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Republican Agenda Starts to Take Shape
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2014/11/republican-agenda-starts-take-shape =========================================
The EPA is a target. Abortion is a target. Obstructing the President's nomination for Attorney General is a target. The repeal of the Affordable Care Act is a target.

And that's only the beginning. There are so many other things that were talked about by Republicans and how they can hit Americans in the pocketbook and in other ways. They may not have revealed all of their plans just yet but stay tuned for further mysteries as January 2015 rolls around. And hold on to your pocketbook! And also prepare for some Cuts and Changes to the necessary social services you were used to receiving when you were down and out and needy that helps the Elderly, the Poor, the Disabled, Minorities, Veterans, Working Families, and many other groups. That is all part of the Republican Agenda and apparently what Americans who gleefully voted them into office also desired, as well as those who didn't vote in the midterm elections due to apathy. They too voted for all of this by default. Too bad they never realize that they are well shooting themselves in the foot each time they vote Republicans into office unless they are well-to-do Americans who can always pay their own way for anything and for everything without exception.

Captain Obvious
11-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Does anyone cite non whack sources anymore, is it all this partisan hack garbage?

momsapplepie
11-10-2014, 01:18 PM
fear mongering so soon?

Calypso Jones
11-10-2014, 01:18 PM
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2014/11/republican-agenda-starts-take-shape =========================================
The EPA is a target. Abortion is a target. Obstructing the President's nomination for Attorney General is a target. The repeal of the Affordable Care Act is a target.

And that's only the beginning. There are so many other things that were talked about by Republicans and how they can hit Americans in the pocketbook and in other ways. They may not have revealed all of their plans just yet but stay tuned for further mysteries as January 2015 rolls around. And hold on to your pocketbook! And also prepare for some Cuts and Changes to the necessary social services you were used to receiving when you were down and out and needy that helps the Elderly, the Poor, the Disabled, Minorities, Veterans, Working Families, and many other groups. That is all part of the Republican Agenda and apparently what Americans who gleefully voted them into office also desired, as well as those who didn't vote in the midterm elections due to apathy. They too voted for all of this by default. Too bad they never realize that they are well shooting themselves in the foot each time they vote Republicans into office unless they are well-to-do Americans who can always pay their own way for anything and for everything without exception.

Yep....THAT's why we put them there.

momsapplepie
11-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Don't have to worry about hitting pocket books or wallet's Obumbles and the dums already raided them! Just wait for your obamacare bill and tax time!

nathanbforrest45
11-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Yep....THAT's why we put them there.

You need to repeat this about every 15 minutes or so.

Elections have consequences and we won

nathanbforrest45
11-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Omg

we are all going to die

grandma will be fed to the pigs

there will be a black person hanging from every street light

the horror
the horror

PolWatch
11-10-2014, 01:24 PM
You need to repeat this about every 15 minutes or so.

yeap...just ask the hope & change group...after the win, people have to put up or shut up....

nathanbforrest45
11-10-2014, 01:25 PM
you need to repeat this about every 15 minutes or so.

bump

Alyosha
11-10-2014, 01:40 PM
No Republican, even Reagan, did anything about abortion. Not Bush and his Republican Congress. They just talk about it.

As for the EPA it's a paper tiger. Some large company pollutes, people get sick, the town sues, ten years later the lawyers are paid.

The system does not work because humans expect too much from government.

Calypso Jones
11-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Abortion will be repealed eventually. NOT by us...by a new group of young people who may not even have been born yet.

I think the left instinctively knows this and that's why they push for abortion.

Just like what satan did to destroy the line of Christ, the Christ child and then the Jews all down thru history. Destroy the line somehow and Christ could not be born. He lost on that one. Destroy the jews and the 144,000 cannot be there when the time comes.

Leftist do the same....hoping to stop the rise of the righteous who WILL repeal abortion.

nathanbforrest45
11-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Truthfully, I think the Republicans would be better served if they would shut up about abortion. Leave that up to the church and the pulpits to stop. There are too many other issues that are in the way to get bottled up with a battle that allows your enemy to claim the moral high ground of "choice". Concentrate on the regulations against just about everything. Concentrate on the activist judges who thwart the will of the people. Tell everyone abortion is wrong and let them make their own decisions, they are the ones who will stand before God and explain why they murdered their child.

Alyosha
11-10-2014, 02:04 PM
The Republicans won't do shit on any issue that Christians care about. The people in Washington are globalists, yes, your politicians, too.

Democrat...Republican...both part of the global plan to enslave people under elites. If you honestly think there's a difference and you're "Christian" read Revelation.

midcan5
11-10-2014, 02:05 PM
No Republican, even Reagan, did anything about abortion. Not Bush and his Republican Congress. They just talk about it.

As for the EPA it's a paper tiger. Some large company pollutes, people get sick, the town sues, ten years later the lawyers are paid.

The system does not work because humans expect too much from government.

Egads, we mostly agree. But a republican SCOTUS could do lots of damage to freedom and the working class. Already have, favoring corporations over people. Of course corporations are people according to republicans so we have to be more specific. I sorta disagree Americans expect too much, I think many think it does nothing right - that is a well drilled in meme since Reagan.

I would like to see the working class speak up for themselves and use government as corporations do - to succeed in their endeavors and get a fair shake. That has happened a few times in our history. In Washington today money does the talking.

Cigar
11-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Omg

we are all going to die

grandma will be fed to the pigs

there will be a black person hanging from every street light

the horror
the horror

... and The Racism Continues ... unchecked, unabated, same as usual :rollseyes:

momsapplepie
11-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Think so? I like to know what you think about a radical black group putting a price out on Darren Wilson. Want to talk about racism some more?

Alyosha
11-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Egads, we mostly agree. But a republican SCOTUS could do lots of damage to freedom and the working class. Already have, favoring corporations over people. Of course corporations are people according to republicans so we have to be more specific. I sorta disagree Americans expect too much, I think many think it does nothing right - that is a well drilled in meme since Reagan.

I would like to see the working class speak up for themselves and use government as corporations do - to succeed in their endeavors and get a fair shake. That has happened a few times in our history. In Washington today money does the talking.

Just because I'm not a statist doesn't mean I don't see the problem midcan5

I think people should head to Wall St, the IMF, and every Federal Reserve Bank in the country with pitchforks and torches. The illusion of government is a binky for liberals and conservatives a like to keep you from rising up and killing the bastards.

Mac-7
11-10-2014, 02:35 PM

i don't think all of that will happen.

but the voters did reject Obama and his liberal agenda so you are guaranteed to dislike a few things the repubs do.

gamewell45
11-10-2014, 02:40 PM

None of this is likely to happen; the GOP might propose all of the above but since they don't have a filibuster-proof majority any major bill will no doubt be vetoed even if it gets to the Presidents desk. Of course many of us knew this when the republican candidates were running for office and promised change. Well now they will be in charge and according to what I've read, the republicans are not willing to compromise so nothing will get done. This will come back to haunt the republicans in 2016.

Alyosha
11-10-2014, 02:42 PM
The Republicans didn't promise change this election cycle. They just said they weren't Democrats.

That should tell Democratic supporters something about the independent voters out there.

Matty
11-10-2014, 02:44 PM
The Republicans didn't promise change this election cycle. They just said they weren't Democrats.

That should tell Democratic supporters something about the independent voters out there.
They promised change. What kind of change are you looking for?

PolWatch

yeap...in 2016 they just have to say they aren't repubs...no compromise means nothing changes...I suspect folks will be looking for someone to blame and the last group that promised the most will get the ax...imho

Mac-7
None of this is likely to happen; the GOP might propose all of the above but since they don't have a filibuster-proof majority any major bill will no doubt be vetoed even if it gets to the Presidents desk. Of course many of us knew this when the republican candidates were running for office and promised change. Well now they will be in charge and according to what I've read, the republicans are not willing to compromise so nothing will get done. This will come back to haunt the republicans in 2016.

Because of the veto pen the republicans will deliver as much change as an obstructionist do-nothing golfer in chief will allow.

gamewell45
11-10-2014, 02:45 PM

In New York they did; of course they lost the gubernatorial race along with 2 other top offices; the New York voters didn't buy into the the republicans concept.

Peter1469
11-10-2014, 02:53 PM

No compromise was allowed since 2008. What are you girls complaining about now? :smiley:

300 old bills will fly through the Senate. Compromise or be the President of No.

texan
11-10-2014, 02:55 PM
yeap...in 2016 they just have to say they aren't repubs...no compromise means nothing changes...I suspect folks will be looking for someone to blame and the last group that promised the most will get the ax...imho

Unless Obama changes all they have to say is the same thing, we are not him. It's shallow, but thats the way it goes.

Calypso Jones
11-10-2014, 02:56 PM
The Republicans won't do $#@! on any issue that Christians care about. The people in Washington are globalists, yes, your politicians, too.

Democrat...Republican...both part of the global plan to enslave people under elites. If you honestly think there's a difference and you're "Christian" read Revelation.

There's not much difference but there is a difference. The slide is just slower with republicans. It will be the People that straighten up this country.

Calypso Jones
11-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Frankly I don't care if the Repubs do nothing other than hold this guy so that he can do no further damage. Lots can happen in 2 years and hopefully a real leader will materialize.

texan
11-10-2014, 03:16 PM
He has been punished for his co-management with Dirty Harry. They have been the most devisive people in America and deserve what they got and to be stopped by the people. They were stopped by motivated republicans, pissed off independents and disappointed no voting no more support dems. Heck even many of the black voters said no more.

He had better get ready cause the bills will start flowing and he the battle will begin. That 2.5% tax on medical equipment supposidly willl ruin Obamacare financially, but it has bi-partisan support. If that is what comes first and he doesn't sign it he will be hung by the decision. It will hamper everything going forward for him. Yes it will be a battle of words, he will lose.

gamewell45
11-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Because of the veto pen the republicans will deliver as much change as an obstructionist do-nothing golfer in chief will allow.

Except they all knew that going into the campaigns and never mentioned that to the American people.

gamewell45
11-10-2014, 03:29 PM
No compromise was allowed since 2008. What are you girls complaining about now? :smiley:

300 old bills will fly threw the Senate. Compromise or be the President of No.

There is no guarantee that the bills will "fly through the senate"; remember the dems can filibuster any bill they want to. The republicans knew this from the get-go and of course they forgot to mention it to the American people while campaigning. This will haunt them in 2016.

PolWatch
11-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Unless Obama changes all they have to say is the same thing, we are not him. It's shallow, but thats the way it goes.

you have more confidence in the memory of the average voter than I do...

texan
11-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Dems better hope not because if they filabuster they will be toast in 2 years!

talk about having something to run on that isn't issues......

Alyosha
11-10-2014, 03:45 PM
There is no guarantee that the bills will "fly through the senate"; remember the dems can filibuster any bill they want to. The republicans knew this from the get-go and of course they forgot to mention it to the American people while campaigning. This will haunt them in 2016.

And Harry Reid's policies of obstructing filibuster's will likewise be remembered. That's how these things work.

PolWatch
11-10-2014, 04:05 PM
And Harry Reid's policies of obstructing filibuster's will likewise be remembered. That's how these things work.

do you think we will see a reversal of the filibuster rules?

Alyosha
11-10-2014, 04:25 PM
do you think we will see a reversal of the filibuster rules?

Harry Reid already attempted to change the filibuster rules a million times because he's a steaming hot pile of shit. Google Harry Reid and filibuster rules. You'll see.

Polecat
11-10-2014, 04:32 PM
The democrats have dug their grave.

Now let the republicans do the same.

Alyosha
11-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Cassandra of Troy was a prophetess who was cursed with knowing the future but never being believed. All of us libertarians have predicted what would happen since 2001 and we're never believed. People keep voting one of the two parties in some ridiculous less of two evils strategy when if we actually one time all stayed home we would shake the system to its core.

They count on our fear, our fear of the other party to keep us participating in a broken system.

The government is like the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. There isn't enough good people to save it.

All of the people with the Republicans are obstructing this or that are just buying into the lies and the whole wicked game that they play. We fight and squabble while they get drinks together on weekends.

PolWatch
11-10-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm still think that Matalese will get my vote in 2016....

Matty
11-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Elections have consequences. Do any of the libtards remember that?

PolWatch
11-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Elections have consequences. Do any of the libtards remember that?

and I hope that if you win the election, you will prove I was right to vote for you!

Polecat
11-10-2014, 04:55 PM
I'm still think that Matalese will get my vote in 2016....

I'm seeing Mussolini in drag.

nathanbforrest45
11-10-2014, 04:58 PM
What turtlehead actually believes the reason the Republicans sweep to victory last Tuesday was so they could pass Obama's agenda? Who really believes the American people want more government intrusion, higher taxes and a zillion illegals streaming across our border?

Is anyone really truly that stupid???????

nathanbforrest45
11-10-2014, 04:58 PM
They promised change. What kind of change are you looking for?

Enough to feed the parking meter downtown

Bob
11-10-2014, 05:01 PM

The rich found out fast that Obama is the greatest friend the rich ever had.

Matty
11-10-2014, 05:03 PM
What turtlehead actually believes the reason the Republicans sweep to victory last Tuesday was so they could pass Obama's agenda? Who really believes the American people want more government intrusion, higher taxes and a zillion illegals streaming across our border?

Is anyone really truly that stupid???????
I am afraid they are just that stupid. They voted for Obama didn't they. That's as stupid as it gets.

Bob
11-10-2014, 05:14 PM
yeap...just ask the hope & change group...after the win, people have to put up or shut up....

Imagine the hope and change crowd when they realize what they used to have as a personal option, converted to the law they must obey the Feds and put their cash into insurance polices so insurance companies can get richer.

Bob
11-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Enough to feed the parking meter downtown

We have a city of over 93 sq miles, over 220,000 people but not a single parking meter.

Ain't life grand?

Common
11-10-2014, 05:26 PM
The rich found out fast that Obama is the greatest friend the rich ever had.

Are you Rich Bob ? how about Nathan and matalese and chris any of you rich, im just curious Any other corporate cheerleaders be my guest tell me if your rich.

Captain Obvious
11-10-2014, 08:04 PM
I'm seeing Mussolini in drag.

Best I could come up with on short notice:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/185/f/d/hitler_____in_drag_by_residentterror-d560qq1.png
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs28/i/2008/170/0/b/It__s_a_Dream_by_Nazzirithe.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs28/i/2008/152/4/9/Pretty_Plz_by_Nazzirithe.jpg

Professor Peabody
11-10-2014, 10:28 PM

Just call it a quadfecta of voting for exactly what we wanted.

Bob
11-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Are you Rich Bob ? how about Nathan and matalese and chris any of you rich, im just curious Any other corporate cheerleaders be my guest tell me if your rich.

That is every bit as personal as asking a person about their personal sex life.

nathanbforrest45
11-11-2014, 08:59 AM

Yes I am rich. I am sorry if you are not. But then again, if you are not its only because you lacked the motivation to become so.

Green Arrow
11-11-2014, 09:05 AM
I am rich in spiritual fulfillment. That's the only richness I need or desire.