PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian prisoners take reins from faltering leaders

Trinnity
05-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Palestinian prisoners take reins from faltering leaders (http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2012/03/201236135637391546.html)

*The Palestinian Authority is losing its relevance as hunger strikers galvanise support across party lines.*

http://www.dadychery.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Shalabi_supporters.jpg

Ramallah, West Bank - It began with Khader Adnan's sudden and bold declaration: "My dignity is more important than my life."

And with that he refused food for the next 66 days. With each day he persisted, more and more people around the world were riveted to this man's brave confrontation of Israel's draconian policy of administrative detention. But perhaps more significantly, Palestinians from all political parties - as well as no political party - united and rallied together in support of this man and against Israel's unfair treatment of Palestinian prisoners.

Now, Hana al-Shalabi approaches the completion of her third week on hunger strike. Like Adnan, Shalabi, 29, is protesting administrative detention, torture and humiliation at the hands of Israeli soldiers. (more at link)

I'm posting some content on ME issues for the sake of broadening content. Any comments on this story?

Conley
05-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Thanks for posting this Trinnity. Broadening the scope is always good.

I have a lot of respect for anyone who undertakes a hunger strike and sticks to it. The efforts to move beyond the politics and their leaders should be applauded IMO. The leaders of the Palestinian Authority don't seem to have improved the lives of the people they represent so perhaps this new tactic will show better results.

Mister D
05-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Hopefully, the entire population will go on a hunger strike and we'll stop hearing about them.

That's not a comment on your decision to post this, Trin.

Trinnity
05-26-2012, 03:22 PM
No offense taken, Mister D.

moon
05-27-2012, 06:03 AM
Hopefully, the entire population will go on a hunger strike and we'll stop hearing about them.

Now that's not a political comment, is it. It's arrogant sadism with a liberal dosing of racism. Zionist ?

Trinnity
05-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Are hunger strikes really effective?
I wonder how is this one working out to garner support.

Shoot the Goose
05-27-2012, 08:22 AM
Now that's not a political comment, is it. It's arrogant sadism with a liberal dosing of racism. Zionist ?

What race are we talking about here Moonbat ?

Mister D
05-27-2012, 08:55 AM

What is "arrogant sadism"? lol. Palestinians are not a race. No.

moon
05-27-2012, 10:06 AM
What is "arrogant sadism"? lol. Palestinians are not a race. No.

*Who said that they were ? * Palestinians are a nation. *Arabs are a race. *Palestinians are arabs, generally speaking. * The implied call was - you might remember- *for all Palestinians to starve to death. * You don't think that's racist *? ** Not only is it racist but it's also sadistic- *and arrogant. * Arrogant sadism is a hallmark of the Zionist occupation of Palestine- *and that's demonstrable. *

Edit; *Anybody got a cure for the asterisk invasion ? * *

Mister D
05-27-2012, 10:29 AM
*Who said that they were ? * Palestinians are a nation. *Arabs are a race. *Palestinians are arabs, generally speaking. * The implied call was - you might remember- *for all Palestinians to starve to death. * You don't think that's racist *? ** Not only is it racist but it's also sadistic- *and arrogant. * Arrogant sadism is a hallmark of the Zionist occupation of Palestine- *and that's demonstrable. *

*You did.* :laugh: *Again, Palestinians are not a race.* *Now I understand what you mean by arrogance and I understand what you mean by sadism but what is "arrogant sadism"?* *Why are hoped for hunger strikes by Palestinians sadistic?* *Masochistic seems more appropriate and logical* *Why are hoped for hunger strikes by Palestinians arrogant?* Jews are usually a little more clever than this.* *You sure you're not some half-educated Arab*?

Trinnity
05-27-2012, 10:30 AM
These guys went after the asterisks and were so terrified the had to

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RpfLx1k6OAk/TeLDiv0g-8I/AAAAAAAAAWk/pfEUSh0djgw/s400/Killer-Bunny--monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-590929_1008_566.jpg

run away! run away!

Trinnity
05-27-2012, 10:32 AM
I don't think any of us can begin to understand the pain and anguish of starvation. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Just sayin'.

Mister D
05-27-2012, 10:34 AM
I don't think any of us can begin to understand the pain and anguish of starvation. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Just sayin'.

Sounds like some people wish to inflict it on themselves. Why would you want to interfere with the will of the Palestinian race...er..people!? Are you are a racist? Maybe a Zionist?

moon
05-27-2012, 10:35 AM
*You did.* :laugh: *Again, Palestinians are not a race.* *Now I understand what you mean by arrogance and I understand what you mean by sadism but what is "arrogant sadism"?* *Why are hoped for hunger strikes by Palestinians sadistic?* *Masochistic seems more appropriate and logical* *Why are hoped for hunger strikes by Palestinians arrogant?* Jews are usually a little more clever than this.* *You sure you're not some half-educated Arab*?

You're not making sense. * Palestinians are a nation. *Arabs are a race. *Palestinians are arabs, generally speaking. * *Let me know when you've assimilated that. *

Shoot the Goose
05-27-2012, 10:37 AM

Next time, before you play your 'race card', learn what is, and is not, a 'race". And then what racism is.

Then we will work on common sense. ;)

moon
05-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Next time, before you play your 'race card', learn what is, and is not, a 'race". And then what racism is.

Then we will work on common sense. ;)

I'm aware of what constitutes ' race '. * I'm aware that the concept of ' race ' is debatable in itself. *However, *what passes as a definition, historically, recognises arabs as a race. * If you want to argue with that then do it with an appropriate authority. * My assessment of the desire to starve all Palestinians to death as ' racist ' stands. * It's also arrogant and sadistic.*

Mister D
05-27-2012, 10:46 AM
You're not making sense. * Palestinians are a nation. *Arabs are a race. *Palestinians are arabs, generally speaking. * *Let me know when you've assimilated that. *

*Sure I am* *I'm not sure if Palestinians are even a nation or a people but, in any case, they are certainly not a race.* *If I said something derogatory about Germans would I be a racist?* *Would that mean that I dislike Europeans, "generally speaking"?* :laugh: *You sure you're a Jew?* *You don't sound smart enough.*

Mister D
05-27-2012, 10:49 AM
I'm aware of what constitutes ' race '. * I'm aware that the concept of ' race ' is debatable in itself. *However, *what passes as a definition, historically, recognises arabs as a race. * If you want to argue with that then do it with an appropriate authority. * My assessment of the desire to starve all Palestinians to death as ' racist ' stands. * It's also arrogant and sadistic.*

*We aren't talking about Arabs*. *We're talking about Palestinians who do not constitute a race.* *Again, how is a hunger strike among Palestinians arrogant, sadistic, and racist?* *Do they hate themselves?* *Wouldn't masochistic be more appropriate and logical?*

moon
05-27-2012, 10:53 AM
*Sure I am* *I'm not sure if Palestinians are even a nation or a people but, in any case, they are certainly not a race.* *If I said something derogatory about Germans would I be a racist?* *Would that mean that I dislike Europeans, "generally speaking"?* :laugh: *You sure you're a Jew?* *You don't sound smart enough.*

Well, in order to be sure simply look at a definition of ' nation ' in any respectable dictionary and apply it to the Palestinian people. * *You'll discover that they are , in fact, a nation and then you won't be troubled by the description anymore. * *You are correct in believing that ' Palestinian ' , in national terms, is not a racial description. *However, arabs are a race. * 100% of Palestinians living in Gaza are Palestinian arabs as are 83% of Palestinians living in the West Bank. * To desire to see them dead through starvation is arrogant, sadistic racism- *characteristic of their neozionist occupiers.*

Shoot the Goose
05-27-2012, 10:53 AM

Only in your mind then. It fails all scrutiny, both 'race' and 'racism'. Your post is borderline dimwit.

Tell you what. Find a credible source for a definition of 'racism'. Post it up here. Then show us how it substantiates your use of the word. Thanks.

moon
05-27-2012, 10:56 AM
*We aren't talking about Arabs*. *We're talking about Palestinians who do not constitute a race.* *Again, how is a hunger strike among Palestinians arrogant, sadistic, and racist?* *Do they hate themselves?* *Wouldn't masochistic be more appropriate and logical?*

You're degenerating into repetitious twaddle. * Then again, you're new to me so perhaps ' degenerating' is a redundant term.*

Mister D
05-27-2012, 11:00 AM
Well, in order to be sure simply look at a definition of ' nation ' in any respectable dictionary and apply it to the Palestinian people. * *You'll discover that they are , in fact, a nation and then you won't be troubled by the description anymore. * *You are correct in believing that ' Palestinian ' , in national terms, is not a racial description. *However, arabs are a race. * 100% of Palestinians living in Gaza are Palestinian arabs as are 83% of Palestinians living in the West Bank. * To desire to see them dead through starvation is arrogant, sadistic racism- *characteristic of their neozionist occupiers.*

*Are there unrespectable dictionaries?* :laugh: * *I'm not "troubled" by the description.* *I'm just not willing to led credence to the ravings of two-bit Internet propagandist.* In any case, I really don't care at all about Palestine.* *It's a relatively trivial issue.* *Bring on the hunger strikes!* *Peace in the Mid East!*

*Of course I'm correct that Palestinians are not a race but then you go on to accuse me of racism again!* :smiley_ROFLMAO:

*Neo-zionism? What happened to plain old Zionism?*

Mister D
05-27-2012, 11:03 AM
You're degenerating into repetitious twaddle. * Then again, you're new to me so perhaps ' degenerating' is a redundant term.*

*Pardon me if I can't take that seriously coming from a two-bit propagandist like yourself.* *So you can't answer my questions?* *You need an education before you can pose as a Jew, son.*

moon
05-27-2012, 11:03 AM
*Of course I'm correct that Palestinians are not a race but then you go on to accuse me of racism again!*

Sure. Wanting to see a nation of arabs starved to death is racist. **

Neo-zionism? What happened to plain old Zionism?

It started to stink even worse.*

Mister D
05-27-2012, 11:05 AM

*It's the will of the Palestinian "people"!* :angry: *Are you a racist?* *Are you a Zionist?*

moon
05-27-2012, 11:06 AM
*Pardon me if I can't take that seriously coming from a two-bit propagandist like yourself.* *So you can't answer my questions?* *You need an education before you can pose as a Jew, son.*

*It's evident to any clear-minded observer that you lost Round 1. * Ask your ringman to throw in the towel for you . * * I also suggest that your examiner has his licence revoked.

Mister D
05-27-2012, 11:08 AM
It's evident to any clear-minded observer that you lost Round 1. * Ask your ringman to throw in the towel for you . *

*Son, you didn't even show up.* :grin:

moon
05-27-2012, 11:13 AM
That might be why your stretcher is at 45 degrees.*

Mister D
05-27-2012, 11:14 AM
That might be why your stretcher is at 45 degrees.*

*Your comebacks are as lame as your propaganda.* :laugh:

Conley
05-27-2012, 11:26 AM
I too was disturbed by the original statement. Now this thread has gone off the rails...

Shoot the Goose
05-27-2012, 11:30 AM

So you can't define 'racism'. What a shock that is to the rest of us.:shocked:

moon
05-27-2012, 12:47 PM
So you can't define 'racism'. What a shock that is to the rest of us.:shocked:

' Us ' *? * You're part of a team, are you ? *

*Nobody asked anybody for a definition of racism. * * You demanded that one be provided. * * I don't need one.*

moon
05-27-2012, 12:49 PM
I too was disturbed by the original statement. Now this thread has gone off the rails...

Why not assist in putting it back ? * * I'm sure that the entire compliment can't be repetitive fools.*

My sig. is a quote from a Palestinian political prisoner. *He would be glad to ' take the reins from faltering leaders '- *but the neozionists won't let him out.

Shoot the Goose
05-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Why not assist in putting it back ? * * I'm sure that the entire compliment can't be repetitive fools.*

Post # 20. As I said there, and will repeat here, you apparently do not know what racism is, much less how it is defined. So post up a credible definition, and then tell us how it applies to how you have used it.

Point being ...... you can't.

moon
05-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Post # 20. As I said there, and will repeat here, you apparently do not know what racism is, much less how it is defined. So post up a credible definition, and then tell us how it applies to how you have used it.

Point being ...... you can't.

moon;

I'm sure that the entire compliment can't be repetitive fools

Hmmm. *My confidence has ebbed somewhat.*

MMC
05-27-2012, 01:18 PM
Hmmmm.....and here I am wondering when the Sunni Arabs will want to take over Palestine. Do you think this would be after they are Controlling Syria and all other ME countries, while having the big boyz do their fighting for them. Since they are incapable of winning any Conflict on their own. Unless it is against Shia Arabs.....that is.

Mister D
05-27-2012, 01:41 PM

My sig. is a quote from a Palestinian political prisoner. *He would be glad to ' take the reins from faltering leaders '- *but the neozionists won't let him out.

He should go on a hunger strike. :smiley:

Conley
05-27-2012, 01:48 PM

Sorry, I don't understand? I believe all life is precious, Palestinian, Israeli, or anyone else's.

moon
05-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Hmmmm.....and here I am wondering when the Sunni Arabs will want to take over Palestine. Do you think this would be after they are Controlling Syria and all other ME countries, while having the big boyz do their fighting for them. Since they are incapable of winning any Conflict on their own. Unless it is against Shia Arabs.....that is.

I shouldn't bother wondering about that;

West Bank
Muslim 75% (predominantly Sunni), Jewish 17%, Christian and other 8%

Gaza
Muslim 98.7% (predominantly Sunni), Christian 0.7%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Palestinian_territories#Religi ons

The Palestinians' greater worry is being seen as two separate territories. Palestine is, of course, one contiguous territory split by the Occupation. That has to change.

moon
05-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Sorry, I don't understand? I believe all life is precious, Palestinian, Israeli, or anyone else's.

So you don't agree with capital punishment ?

MMC
05-27-2012, 02:48 PM

The Palestinians' greater worry is being seen as two separate territories. Palestine is, of course, one contiguous territory split by the Occupation. That has to change.

Would you say the Sunni Arabs have total Control over Palestine?

moon
05-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Would you say the Sunni Arabs have total Control over Palestine?

No. The neozionists have total control over Palestine.

Conley
05-27-2012, 03:01 PM
So you don't agree with capital punishment ?

That's a tangent but no I do not agree with it. Certainly some lives are worth more than others but when speaking in general terms there is no group of people whose lives I would value over that of others.

wingrider
05-27-2012, 03:02 PM

The Palestinians' greater worry is being seen as two separate territories. Palestine is, of course, one contiguous territory split by the Occupation. That has to change. you know I seen a political drawing in the paper one day not to long ago and it showed some palistinian rebels hiding behind women and children firing guns at isreali soldiers who were standing in fromt of other women and chidren protecting them from the palestinian gunfire,, just curious but is this a true depicion of how palestinians operate? using innocents to hide behind while they wage their jihad ?.

wingrider
05-27-2012, 03:03 PM
No. The neozionists have total control over Palestine. you lost .. get over it.

moon
05-27-2012, 03:23 PM
That's a tangent but no I do not agree with it. Certainly some lives are worth more than others but when speaking in general terms there is no group of people whose lives I would value over that of others.

That seems contradictory to me. The value of life differs between individuals. For example, there are some animals which are more valuable to the world than some animals of the human variety. I don't consider that to be an extremist viewpoint but I do detect an element of extremism in yours. As I say, values differ.

Conley
05-27-2012, 03:27 PM
That seems contradictory to me. The value of life differs between individuals. For example, there are some animals which are more valuable to the world than some animals of the human variety. I don't consider that to be an extremist viewpoint but I do detect an element of extremism in yours. As I say, values differ.

We're not talking about animals. We're talking about human beings. You may be comfortable with wiping out entire populations of humans but I most definitely am not.

moon
05-27-2012, 03:28 PM
you know I seen a political drawing in the paper one day not to long ago and it showed some palistinian rebels hiding behind women and children firing guns at isreali soldiers who were standing in fromt of other women and chidren protecting them from the palestinian gunfire,, just curious but is this a true depicion of how palestinians operate? using innocents to hide behind while they wage their jihad ?.

As you've stuck your chin out...........the IOF has been banned - by the Israeli judiciary- from using Palestinians as human shields. This came about because of the widespread use of this repugnant tactic and its frequent observation by external observers. Israeli peace groups still monitor their military- and you know what ?- they continue to employ the tactic even in the face of their own courts.
You'll probably find that hard to accept. Truth can be a tough titty.

So;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4333982.stm

moon
05-27-2012, 03:34 PM
We're not talking about animals. We're talking about human beings. .

Human beings are animals.

You may be comfortable with wiping out entire populations of humans but I most definitely am not

You've got the wrong member. Mass starvation of arabs as wishful thinking is the preserve of the guy on the stretcher.

Conley
05-27-2012, 03:35 PM

You've got the wrong member. Mass starvation of arabs as wishful thinking is the preserve of the guy on the stretcher.

So do you think an Israeli life is worth as much as a Palestinian one?

Mister D
05-27-2012, 03:46 PM

Oh, he's got your number alright. :laugh:

Mister D
05-27-2012, 03:49 PM
As you've stuck your chin out...........the IOF has been banned - by the Israeli judiciary- from using Palestinians as human shields. This came about because of the widespread use of this repugnant tactic and its frequent observation by external observers. Israeli peace groups still monitor their military- and you know what ?- they continue to employ the tactic even in the face of their own courts.

So;

Tu toque. Table for two please. :laugh:

moon
05-27-2012, 03:50 PM
So do you think an Israeli life is worth as much as a Palestinian one?

You're getting into the realms of chalk and cheese.

Conley
05-27-2012, 03:50 PM
You're getting into the realms of chalk and cheese.

If your answer isn't immediately yes then it speaks volumes about you.

wingrider
05-27-2012, 03:55 PM

So;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4333982.stm in other words the world court of opinions nailed the palestinians ass to the wall because of this tactic and they quit using innocents as shields.. in my opinion they are cowards each and every one. isreali soldiers protect the innocent.. sorry i can't say the same for palestinians..

moon
05-27-2012, 03:55 PM
If your answer isn't immediately yes then it speaks volumes about you.

Such simplistic comparisons speak volumes about you. There are worthless Palestinians just as there are worthless Israelis. Your effort to make a value judgment on nationality is absurd. It's the sort of question one might expect from the intrusive Mister D. In his waking moments, that is.

Conley
05-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Such simplistic comparisons speak volumes about you. There are worthless Palestinians just as there are worthless Israelis. Your effort to make a value judgment on nationality is absurd. It's the sort of question one might expect from the intrusive Mister D. In his waking moments, that is.

The point is that you CANNOT make a value judgment on nationality. A man is no more worthy of living whether he be Palestinian or Israeli.

Mister D
05-27-2012, 03:58 PM

Obfuscate much? :grin:

moon
05-27-2012, 04:02 PM
in other words the world court of opinions nailed the palestinians ass to the wall because of this tactic and they quit using innocents as shields.. in my opinion they are cowards each and every one. isreali soldiers protect the innocent.. sorry i can't say the same for palestinians..

Are you having difficulty understanding that the Israeli courts banned the Israeli military from their accustomed practice of using Palestinians as human shields ? I can't see why- I posted the proof. You might not like the truth but you'd be well advised to take it on board. Life would be hell without it.

wingrider
05-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Are you having difficulty understanding that the Israeli courts banned the Israeli military from their accustomed practice of using Palestinians as human shields ? I can't see why- I posted the proof. You might not like the truth but you'd be well advised to take it on board. Life would be hell without it.

you got it ass backwards .. I have seen the news reels so don't even go there with me.

moon
The point is that you CANNOT make a value judgment on nationality. A man is no more worthy of living whether he be Palestinian or Israeli.

Yes, that was the point and I'm pleased that you agree.

Mister D

Do they eat a lot of red herrings in Palestine?

Mister D
05-27-2012, 04:08 PM
The Israelis seem a bit more civilized so I'm not the least bit surprised that Israeli courts would address such an issue.

moon
05-27-2012, 04:09 PM
you got it ass backwards .. I have seen the news reels so don't even go there with me.

You should have paid better attention;
Again-

Try this one;

Israel court bans practice of 'human shields' in arrests
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's Supreme Court on Thursday banned the military's practice of using Palestinian civilians as "human shields" in arrest raids, saying it violates international law.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-10-06-israelhumanshields_x.htm

There are plenty more if your denial is still giving you problems.

moon
05-27-2012, 04:12 PM
The Israelis seem a bit more civilized so I'm not the least bit surprised that Israeli courts would address such an issue.

So you've accepted the fact over the fiction. Good smelling salts are hard to come by.

wingrider
05-27-2012, 04:13 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/01/palestinians-boast-of-using-civilians-as-human-shields.html

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=1304
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1819219/posts

I will call your bet and raise you

Mister D
05-27-2012, 04:15 PM
So you've accepted the fact over the fiction. Good smelling salts are hard to come by.

The fiction would be what, Habib? :laugh: Again, it hardly surprises me that a civilized society (i.e. Israel) would not condone such acts.

BTW, when you have to keep declaring victory if makes you seem less than victorious. Keep that in mind for your next Internet excursion. :wink:

moon
05-27-2012, 04:38 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/01/palestinians-boast-of-using-civilians-as-human-shields.html

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=1304
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1819219/posts

I will call your bet and raise you
Your busted flush. You're quoting hysterical extremist wingnuts . I'm quoting the British and American press- along with the Israeli judiciary.

Sunday’s highly publicized military court conviction of two Givati soldiers for using a Palestinian boy as a human shield should serve as an opportunity to contest the Supreme Court’s sweeping prohibition of such behavior, formally known in the IDF as “neighbor procedure,” Prof. Asa Kasher, author of the IDF’s code of ethics, said Tuesday.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=190354

That's the Jerusalem Post. Yeah. It used to be called the Palestine Post before the Zionists invaded.

wingrider
05-27-2012, 04:46 PM
You lose. You're quoting hysterical extremist wingnuts . I'm quoting the British and American press- along with the Israeli judiciary.
nope I drew to an inside straigh to 2 pair ... I read the article you posted and it said that the isreali were using a civilian as a go between to defuse a hostile situation.. they figured that the insurgent wouldn't shoot one of there own, just because the sites I used did not meet your criteria means what exactly? it means you are biased that is all it means

Mister D
05-27-2012, 04:50 PM
nope I drew to an inside straigh to 2 pair ... I read the article you posted and it said that the isreali were using a civilian as a go between to defuse a hostile situation.. they figured that the insurgent wouldn't shoot one of there own, just because the sites I used did not meet your criteria means what exactly? it means you are biased that is all it means

Clearly, Israel is a civilized society. Too bad their opponents don't measure up either militarily or morally.

wingrider
05-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Hospital firebombedIt would be enough to stroll through the corridors of Israeli hospitals to understand how false the “apartheid” charge by medical NGOs is. Large Arab families stand with Israelis in the corridors of the maternity wards where one is born and in the oncology clinics where one dies. Through the private program “Save the heart of a child,” the Wolfson Medical Center in Holon cures congenital cardiologic defects in Arab children from all over the world. About half the children it treats are from the nearby Palestinian areas and there have also been some from Iraq and Iran, both technically at war with Israel.

The organization's lead surgeon, Lior Sasson, said Palestinian parents sometimes seem “terrified” when they first arrive at the hospital. “Sometimes they (the parents) were brought up (to think) that the Jews are monstrous and they want to kill kids”, said Sasson.

http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/24012010/2567665/IMG_9029.jpg_wa.jpg
Hadassah medical center firebombed (Photo: Gil Yohanan)

Israeli medical statistics are constantly neglected by medical organizations. Last June, Israel's Magen David Adom ambulance service reported that it delivered at least one Palestinian baby every single month. In February, brain surgeons saved the life of a Gaza toddler. Meanwhile, the IDF announced that 180,000 Arabs from Palestinian areas have been treated in one year.
Medical organizations never blamed the Palestinians for attacks on Israeli hospitals. Hadassah University Medical Center on Jerusalem’s Mount Scopus recently released a report, noting that it suffered 43 attacks by east Jerusalem Arabs in 2011. During the last “Nakba Day” events alone, 11 firebombs were thrown into the Mount Scopus campus.
The medical groups also didn’t report that 10 Gaza hospitals were used by Hamas (http://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-9514,00.html) during Operation Cast Lead to shelter weapons and terrorists.
Today Magen David Adom vehicles do not enter the Arab neighborhoods of east Jerusalem without police authorization and military escort. It’s not because of the “apartheid,” but rather, because terrorists tried to hit the doctors. During the Intifada, MDA had to replace the windows of its ambulances in the Jerusalem region with glass that does not shatter if hit by rocks.

Mister D
05-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Wing, just search "Palestinian use of human shields. Quite a bit out there. :smiley:

wingrider
05-27-2012, 04:52 PM
I did.. but this guy doesn't like the ones I posted.. what a tool

Mister D
05-27-2012, 04:53 PM
I did.. but this guy doesn't like the ones I posted.. what a tool

That's because he's a two-bit Internet propagandist. He's not interested in the truth. He is here to spread anti-Israeli invective.

Mister D
05-27-2012, 04:56 PM
It amazes me though. If every Jew died tomorrow would life in Palestine improve even marginally? They'd be even worse off. I suppose it's easier for Arabs to scapegoat Jews than face their own failures.

wingrider
05-27-2012, 04:59 PM
That's because he's a two-bit Internet propagandist. He's not interested in the truth. He is here to spread anti-Israeli invective.
question sir// ??

are we going to allow antisemitism and racism on this forum.. ??

moon
05-27-2012, 05:02 PM

Sure I'm biased. The difference is that I'm biased in favor of the truth and you're biased in favor of Zionism.
The sites you used are trash- in comparison to the British, American and Israeli press which I used. It means that you are disseminating rubbish and I ain't.

moon
05-27-2012, 05:09 PM
#73-#74-#75-#76

Ah, a couple of losers taking an ' antisemitic ' sabbatical. What's next, boys, ' Pin the Swastika ' ?

Palestinian hunger strike comes to an end but the status quo is not sustainable

Women with their eyes blindfolded, mouths taped and hands tied are seen during a protest in the city of Jaffa, against the administrative detention of Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli jails on 12 May. Hundreds of Palestinian prisoners, being held without being charge and without trial by the Israeli government, ended their hunger strike last Monday which was in protest at Israel’s policy of ‘administrative detention’.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/144245426-300x203.jpg

http://news.infoshop.org/article.php?story=20120525101420335

Again, the neozionists' international human rights reputation is in shreds. Their crimes are now accepted as commonplace and Israel is a pariah State outside of the US sphere of influence. The Internet has arrived as Palestine's salvation- an entirely unforseen spanner in the Zionist propaganda machinery. Waddyagonnadoo ? Murder more Palestinians ?

Mister D
05-27-2012, 05:25 PM
question sir// ??

are we going to allow antisemitism and racism on this forum.. ??

Ah, no worries. This guy is a lousy propagandist. It's amusing how he tries to pass himself off as an intellectual and a Jew to boot. :laugh:

wingrider
05-27-2012, 05:33 PM
he is a jew??? you got to be kidding! he is the most antijewish jew I have ever heard then..

moon
05-28-2012, 03:55 AM
You boys shouldn't be so worried about who pricked your pomposity as to what you are going to do to catch up.*

Mister D
05-28-2012, 08:51 AM
Please stop trying to sound like a confident and well educated man. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point. :)

moon
05-28-2012, 11:48 AM
Please stop trying to sound like a confident and well educated man. *:)

Would you rather I emulated your model ?*

Mister D
05-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Would you rather I emulated your model ?*

That would take you many more years of education. No, what I would like you to do is elaborate on what you mean by the US of AIPAC. Are you suggesting that the Jews control the US? :grin:

wingrider
05-28-2012, 11:18 PM
D remember this he is muslim all their lives they have been tought that Isreal is little satan and America is big satan.. it has been ingrained into them from childhood.. it is something they will never ever get over or have their thinking changed on.. unless this guy gets totally wacked out . I prefer not to respond to him anymore.. unless it is in line with VIP duties.

moon
05-29-2012, 05:37 AM
I prefer not to respond to him anymore.. unless it is in line with VIP duties.

Probably a wise choice. * One last contact- * *I'm new here. *What are ' VIP duties ' and are you rated as a ' VIP ' *?*

wingrider
05-29-2012, 06:17 AM
Probably a wise choice. * One last contact- * *I'm new here. *What are ' VIP duties ' and are you rated as a ' VIP ' *?*
A VIP is a moderator, it is our job to police the site and keep it running evenly.. you know issue warnings recommend banning, thread bans and in general keep things from going to far afield, same as other sites on the net. and Yes I am a VIP as is D, Conley, Spunk, MMC etc.. When you see our names you will notice they are in GREEN. instead of blue

moon
05-29-2012, 06:23 AM
A VIP is a moderator, it is our job to police the site and keep it running evenly.. you know issue warnings recommend banning, thread bans and in general keep things from going to far afield, same as other sites on the net. and Yes I am a VIP as is D, Conley, Spunk, MMC etc.. When you see our names you will notice they are in GREEN. instead of blue

Are you telling me that this catalogue of flamebait and insult is the work of a moderator on a new member* ?

Mister D;

You sure you're not some half-educated Arab*?

*You sure you're a Jew?* *You don't sound smart enough.*

two-bit Internet propagandist.

a two-bit propagandist like yourself.

You need an education before you can pose as a Jew, son.*

he's a two-bit Internet propagandist.

This guy is a lousy propagandist. It's amusing how he tries to pass himself off as an intellectual and a Jew to boot.

Coward.*

You're lame, moon.

Coward.

No, genocide is what you have in mind for the Jews.

Well, except your Jew hating friend.

wingrider
05-29-2012, 06:28 AM
Are you telling me that this catalogue of flamebait and insult is the work of a moderator on a new member* ?

Mister D; tht was after you insulted him I have read the entire thread and you were the first to insult.. I suggest you stop insulting people and stick to the topic, without flamebaiting.

wingrider
05-29-2012, 06:29 AM
oh and moderators can and do post as members..

Mister D
05-29-2012, 07:49 AM
D remember this he is muslim all their lives they have been tought that Isreal is little satan and America is big satan.. it has been ingrained into them from childhood.. it is something they will never ever get over or have their thinking changed on.. unless this guy gets totally wacked out . I prefer not to respond to him anymore.. unless it is in line with VIP duties.

This one thinks he's clever. :laugh:

wingrider
05-29-2012, 07:57 AM
yes I know but we cannot have racism and anti-anybodybutmuslims get started on this site or it will be anarchy at its finest.. best to stop it now and " nip it in the bud" ( sans barney fife)

Viv
05-29-2012, 08:01 AM
Please stop trying to sound like a confident and well educated man. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point. :)

Moon can't be embarrassed...

D remember this he is muslim all their lives they have been tought that Isreal is little satan and America is big satan.. it has been ingrained into them from childhood.. it is something they will never ever get over or have their thinking changed on.. unless this guy gets totally wacked out ...

....perhaps similar to some US people regarding Communism...?

I found this title confusing also.

Viv
05-29-2012, 08:02 AM
yes I know but we cannot have racism and anti-anybodybutmuslims get started on this site or it will be anarchy at its finest.. best to stop it now and " nip it in the bud" ( sans barney fife)

Does the forum censor freedom of speech?

Mister D
05-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Moon can't be embarrassed...

Apparently not.

wingrider
05-29-2012, 08:07 AM
Does the forum censor freedom of speech?
depends on what you mean by freedom of speech.. if you mean free to discuss the issues of the day then no censureship is enforced,, if you mean insult, hate speech toward a race or a segment of society then yes ,,

Mister D
05-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Considering the UK's laws governing "hate speech" you should be used to that sort of thing, Viv.

Trinnity
05-29-2012, 08:13 AM
You're getting into the realms of chalk and cheese.Pardon me for popping in... I don't understand the meaning of that phrase. Could you explain it for me?

Viv
05-29-2012, 08:17 AM
depends on what you mean by freedom of speech.. if you mean free to discuss the issues of the day then no censureship is enforced,, if you mean insult, hate speech toward a race or a segment of society then yes ,,

Are we not here to publicly challenge such views?

Viv
05-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Considering the UK's laws governing "hate speech" you should be used to that sort of thing, Viv.

Incitement to racial hatred, I think is the phrase. Discussion of racial issues is a different thing, though if a person continually platform posts propaganda on the same theme it is perhaps under that umbrella.

Mister D
05-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Incitement to racial hatred, I think is the phrase. Discussion of racial issues is a different thing, though if a person continually platform posts propaganda on the same theme it is perhaps under that umbrella.

When one uses terms like "US of AIPAC" and then runs away from the implications of such a term (i.e. refuses to explain himself) we may dismiss him as another Jew hating conspiracy theorist. Worse still, he's not even an interesting one. He's just another half-educated Arab with a chip on his shoulder.

Mister D
05-29-2012, 08:33 AM
BTW, I think the UK's laws are silly and a bit disturbing. Many Americans are concerned about the desire of certain parties to implement such nonsense here.

moon
05-29-2012, 09:37 AM
tht was after you insulted him I have read the entire thread and you were the first to insult.. I suggest you stop insulting people and stick to the topic, without flamebaiting.

Utter nonsense. *I opposed the genocidal implications of what he posted. *I didn't insult him personally. *He implied that the entire Palestinian nation be starved to death. *What would you call that ? * Since then his posts have been a tirade of insult and flamebait- *as anybody reading this can see.
No matter, I've now experienced the hierarchy here and when your VIPs post flamebait and insult their dollop will be addressed accordingly. * I suggest that you instruct your chum to desist as from now to save the list from expanding.*

Hey, check out post *101. * Your boy in full flamebait mode.*

Mister D
05-29-2012, 09:41 AM
Utter nonsense. *I opposed the genocidal implications of what he posted. *I didn't insult him personally. *He implied that the entire Palestinian nation be starved to death. *What would you call that ? * Since then his posts have been a tirade of insult and flamebait- *as anybody reading this can see.
No matter, I've now experienced the hierarchy here and when your VIPs post flamebait and insult their dollop will be addressed accordingly. * I suggest that you instruct your chum to desist as from now to save the list from expanding.*

How do voluntary hunger strikes have genocidal implications? :huh: :laugh: No, genocide is what you have in mind for the Jews.

Conley
05-29-2012, 09:44 AM
Personally I'm very offended by statements such as:

Muslims are taught that Israel and the United States are Satan, or that things would be better if Palestinians starved to death.

I shouldn't need to explain that but I will if someone has trouble understanding.

Mister D
05-29-2012, 09:48 AM

Muslims are taught that Israel and the United States are Satan, or that things would be better if Palestinians starved to death.

I shouldn't need to explain that but I will if someone has trouble understanding.

You don't need to explain because no one cares. Well, except your Jew hating friend.

Conley
05-29-2012, 09:51 AM
You don't need to explain because no one cares. Well, except your Jew hating friend.

As opposed to my Palestinian hating friend?

Mister D
05-29-2012, 09:55 AM
As opposed to my Palestinian hating friend?

I have no problem at all admitting that I'm tired of hearing about this relatively trivial issue. Again, they should all go on hunger strikes so don't they distract the world from real problems.

Viv
05-29-2012, 09:56 AM
When one uses terms like "US of AIPAC" and then runs away from the implications of such a term (i.e. refuses to explain himself) we may dismiss him as another Jew hating conspiracy theorist. Worse still, he's not even an interesting one. He's just another half-educated Arab with a chip on his shoulder.

Are you reading what you write? ....."he's just another half-educated Arab with a chip on his shoulder"??

How is that different or more acceptable than classing all Jews as the same?

BTW, I think the UK's laws are silly and a bit disturbing. Many Americans are concerned about the desire of certain parties to implement such nonsense here.

Eh...You don't need to explain, because no one UK cares? :tongue:

Is that in line with the standards of posting?

How do voluntary hunger strikes have genocidal implications? :huh: :laugh: No, genocide is what you have in mind for the Jews.

I expect he probably favours a two-state solution over genocide, but no doubt we will find out.

I care. Moon is my friend also.

Mister D
05-29-2012, 10:01 AM
Are you reading what you write? ....."he's just another half-educated Arab with a chip on his shoulder"??

How is that different or more acceptable than classing all Jews as the same?

He didn't class all the Jews as the same and I didn't class all Arabs as the same. When I speak of Palestinian conspiracies you'll have an analogy. Until then, you just have a chapped ass.

Eh...You don't need to explain, because no one UK cares? :tongue:

Is that in line with the standards of posting?

I know that Scottish accent can sometimes render the spoken word incomprehensible but your writing shouldn't be.

I expect he probably favours a two-state solution over genocide, but no doubt we will find out.

Will we? he seems rather shy about elaborating on his views. You know, like the US of AIPAC. :grin:[/QUOTE]

I care. Moon is my friend also.

The not easily embarrassed friend you were refrring to earlier? lol

Viv
05-29-2012, 10:24 AM
He didn't class all the Jews as the same and I didn't class all Arabs as the same. When I speak of Palestinian conspiracies you'll have an analogy. Until then, you just have a chapped ass.

And until you acquire a brain and ability to moderate, you'll just have an empty forum. You personally insulted a poster. On the public forum. For doing what you accused him of doing. Squirm and insult if you wish, people can see facts.

I know that Scottish accent can sometimes render the spoken word incomprehensible but your writing shouldn't be.

Racist comment. From a moderator. Based on your previous posts, you should now ban yourself, unless you are a hypocrite on top of your other shortcomings.

Will we? he seems rather shy about elaborating on his views. You know, like the US of AIPAC. :grin:

"He" will no doubt respond, although your posts don't merit it.

The not easily embarrassed friend you were refrring to earlier? lol

Yes, you know the one with more dignity than you possess.

Mister D
05-29-2012, 10:30 AM
And until you acquire a brain and ability to moderate, you'll just have an empty forum. You personally insulted a poster. On the public forum. For doing what you accused him of doing. Squirm and insult if you wish, people can see facts.

Yeah, sure seems empty.

Racist comment. From a moderator. Based on your previous posts, you should now ban yourself, unless you are a hypocrite on top of your other shortcomings.

I'm of the same race! Idiot.
:laugh:

"He" will no doubt respond, although your posts don't merit it.

No, he won't.

Yes, you know the one with more dignity than you possess.

Yes, anti-Semitism is quite dignified.

moon
05-29-2012, 10:32 AM

Perhaps it should be gratifying to discover that these snipes and insults aren't only directed at me and that all members are considered fair game - * but it's not.*

Trinnity
05-29-2012, 10:54 AM
I shouldn't need to explain that but I will if someone has trouble understanding.Yes, can we keep things on a civil footing, everyone?
I hope so.

moon
05-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Yes, can we keep things on a civil footing, everyone?

I hope so.

Sure. Thanks for the mature intervention.

The link in the OP - and its intent- have been overtaken by events in that the Palestinian hunger strikers, and their world-wide support - won ' concessions ' from their jailers before anybody died. This was entirely due to publicity and nothing whatsoever to do with neozionist compassion for Palestinians.