PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Energy Policy to Raise Electric Rates. BOHICA if He's Reelected.

Shoot the Goose
05-26-2012, 06:01 PM
BOHICA: Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

Without Vaseline even. Here it is. You won't hear about it on NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, or almost anywhere else. But this isn't opinion. Its hard numbers.

Obama’s war on coal hits your electric bill
By Phil Kerpen (http://www.foxnews.com/archive/author/phil-kerpen/index.html) Published May 22, 2012

Obama’s War on Coal has already taken a remarkable toll on coal-fired power plants in America.
Last week the U.S. Energy Information Administration reported a shocking drop in power sector coal consumption in the first quarter of 2012. Coal-fired power plants are now generating just 36 percent of U.S. electricity, versus 44.6 percent just one year ago.

It’s the result of an unprecedented regulatory assault on coal that will leave us all much poorer.

Last week PJM Interconnection, the company that operates the electric grid for 13 states (Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia) held its 2015 capacity auction. These are the first real, market prices that take Obama’s most recent anti-coal regulations into account, and they prove that he is keeping his 2008 campaign promise to make electricity prices “necessarily skyrocket.”

The market-clearing price for new 2015 capacity – almost all natural gas – was $136 per megawatt. That’s eight times higher than the price for 2012, which was just $16 per megawatt. In the mid-Atlantic area covering New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and DC the new price is $167 per megawatt. For the northern Ohio territory served by FirstEnergy, the price is a shocking $357 per megawatt.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/05/22/obamas-war-on-coal-hits-your-electric-bill/#ixzz1w1G25z8C

I will ask one of my Conservative brethren, or an honest liberal, to post the video of Obama saying in 2008 that he was going to send electricity costs through the roof. If he is reelected, its done.

Obama is a turd. His supporters fools. That is being polite. My best behavior, in fact.

Conley
05-26-2012, 06:50 PM
The biggest BOHICA electricity bills I've ever seen were thanks to Enron. That was some brutality...we got "Lay"ed.

ramone
05-26-2012, 07:24 PM
No it is all over the net in video where he said that, thing is he said exactly what he was going to do down to the letter and everybody ignored it. They had to elect the first black president in the US, well welcome to the the real world.

Same as with a tool, you get what you pay for. in this case we got some lame ass pos from sand land made from inferior material and broke the first time it was used. We paid for Snap ON and got Goat Off or some other foreign shit.

Shoot the Goose
05-26-2012, 07:29 PM
The biggest BOHICA electricity bills I've ever seen were thanks to Enron. That was some brutality...we got "Lay"ed.

In short order, Obama will be Enron on green-energy rabbit-hole steroids. He's using your kids' tax dollars to jack your electric bil through the roof.

And the libtards cheer.

wingrider
05-26-2012, 07:29 PM
what was that statement?? oh yeah...

" under my plan your electricity costs will necessarily skyrocket" he wasn't fooling around was he.?

Shoot the Goose
05-26-2012, 08:43 PM
what was that statement?? oh yeah...

" under my plan your electricity costs will necessarily skyrocket" he wasn't fooling around was he.?

Yup. But, in accordance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, for the liberal impaired:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4

wingrider
05-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Yup. But, in accordance with the Americans WIth Disabilities Act, for the liberal impaired:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4
laughing my ass off ,,, funny

roadmaster
05-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Wow in this economy! People on fixed incomes are going to have to decide to eat or have electricity.

ramone
05-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Wow in this economy! People on fixed incomes are going to have to decide to eat or have electricity.

They will most likely outlaw candles and oil lamps too because they might damage the environment.

MMC
05-27-2012, 07:43 AM
They will most likely outlaw candles and oil lamps too because they might damage the environment.

:protest:......(pssst) :glasses7:.....<looks left, looks right> Whispers, I can get ya a deal on those items. Just sayin. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/pimpdaddy.gif

Trinnity
05-27-2012, 08:15 AM
We've GOT to vote him out. And then begin to undo the damage. The tentacles of his efforts are deeper than any of us realize. I shudder to think just how much he's done "under the radar" though regulatory agencies.

He truly is an enemy of America.

keymanjim
05-27-2012, 08:42 AM
Obama has always been a "global citizen"? As such, he has never believed in American exceptionalism.
On the contrary. He believes that we must be brought down to the living condidtions of the rest of the world so we can "fit in".
Now he is in a position where he can accomplish that goal. But, he will not stop until we are below everyone else as a means of penance for our exceptionalism.
That boy has got to go.